SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

To all baiters with an experience in youth sports...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone needs to not constantly scream and yell at the referees, especially the young ones.

You may have played in youth sports as a kid. You may be a parent with kids in a sport. Whatever the deal is, I know it is all in the "spirit of the game" to complain about calls and stuff, but it is not good in youth sports.

I played in youth soccer for 8 years (from 7 to 15, played until 1 year ago) and we had our share of complaints against the referees. But it does not help for the parents to either yell at the referees or condone to the children that their complaints against the referees are ok.

After leaving soccer, I became a referee, which I currently am today. When I played, I complained almost every game about calls because I thought I knew the game soooo well.

Just as all parents do. Parents think they know everything. They may know the starting lineup of the new Oklahoma City NBA team. They may have memorized the hand signals by the referee of every penalty in the NFL (like I have; the REAL football Thumbs up). But they do not know everything

I have had countless times where a parent screams at me in the center of the "pitch" for a "bad" call I made, when in reality the call was correct and the parent just didn't know the rule.

So, all in all, all you parents with children in youth sports need to do one of two things: Either 1. Don't yell at the referees or allow your children to do it, or 2. Learn the rules of your sport so that you WILL know when there was a bad call and can say to yourself "That was a bad call.", instead of believing that you know it, when, in reality, you have no idea.

Or you can just become a referee yourself. Especially soccer (football). All you have to do is take a class and take a test. That's it.

Let's see if this post get removed. Wink

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
DrWho
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Thanks for venting.

EK, where are you when we need you.

United Nations Mortar x12
"To Serve Man"
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a repeated post. Cannot delete.

Mod Comment: Yes you can. See that 'X' up in the right corner of the post?

Click it.

You can only not delete your own posts after somebody has posted after you. TS

sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you posted this just to stir up the parents on here that have teenagers in sports? Or to see if it gets deleted?

Your point is?

Since you can't delete your own post because someone posted after you, I'll give you a hand, except I'm going to leave it out in the open. I really should let the parents on here get you for your remarks, but being a friendly mod, I won't. Wink

What I am going to do is put an end to this thread until you can tell me where you plan to take it that won't cause an uproar and a bunch of controversy. Confused

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic