SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Educating a lad [TIT OFFER IS NOW @ YOUR DooR STEP!]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What did he say ? Shocked

Quote:
mail spermer

The first ten thoughts I had I couldn't post here.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to tell him that someone chopped his dollar.. I don't think he can grasp the possibility.

Quote:
Chairman,
I finish i can really say how some one has been assessing my mail box,two of my mage paid to an unknown person ,and they say that they person reply them directly from my box by telling them them that he is my assistant,.in fact i really do not know what to do next, And i have changed my password, still on it one of the Magas complain the same thing that he made a Money Gram to some one who claims to be assistant

What shall i do to get away with this situation am facing ahead of me
Remain bless
Michael

Would it worth suggesting that he opens a new email account to waste a bit of his time?
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been tipped off that he's scamming me.
These are what he has to say in his defence.

Quote:
Dear D@vid

See in this Little WORLD we are living some person and individuals has try to device some means in stopping people to make their success in life,okay I feel that was they are trying to DO! But am assuring you that after the successful transaction of helping McGrey Donald you will belief me that you still go back and tell those that ask you not to get back to me that is was success, Have you ever in your life reason this way in that people can be an stumbling block to their follow man's success, may be you have tell them that you want sent this money in order to stand as a Next Of Kin to McGrey Donald, and because of the money involved inworldy in them they are envy about the money that will come to you, that was why THEY want to stop such a good thing that is coming to you and since you know what you are doing I will advice you to go to another Western Union office and made the payment, just make the payment don't mind what they are saying ,if the press you just tell them that you know whom you are sending the money TO.

Regards
B@rrister T3rry W@l3s

Quote:
Dear D@vid M!tchell,

Yes they they're lying? ****See Men find it difficult when they see that other man like them are about to move good a step forward ahead of them,you see them devising mean to stop that step, like the case Cold war between America and The Russian in the early 1990's The Americans see that the Russian's are sharing the rank as the Super power in the world what US do was to create an internal problem for Russian, for Countries like Geog erg,Uzbekistan to separate from Russian.

As human being we are it duty bound that we will also experience such from our follow man.
When you reply and mail to me what has happened if just laugh over it because i people can be funny. have you ask yourself why do people travel other side their home land to another Country why they have all the good luxurious life to live in their home land ,so these are some of the reasons.
Well you can now see it to yourself.

Regards
Barrister T3rry W@l3s
"t3rry3g3ms2523"

Note: I didn't add "t3rry3g3ms2523" at the end

::EDIT:: This just dropped into my inbox
Quote:
"Dear D@vid,

Just to go ahead and do for I has ask you to do bceause as a legal and 10yrs in my proffrsion I feel I'll be the last person to see something good for my fellow man and I will but a STOP to it know. I can not associate myself with such act.****

What you have to do now is to make the payment As I tell you,just go to another Western Union Office and make the payment and I feel that will be better, anyone that ask you ,tell him that you know the person you're sending the money to.
McGrey Donald will be happy to see you doing such for him because I has informed him all that you have pass through all this while.

why a wait for you this is the payment informations in case you might have forgotten

Name: 1kyk3 Fr3d
Test Question:color
Answer:blue
Amount:$785
And immediatly you made the payment today don't forget to scan the MTCN receipt inform to McGr3y D0n@ld, so that he will sent it to me via mail.

If anyone give an payment information apart from this I STATETED here pls mail Donald.Because we're experience mail hackers this time around browsing into peoples mail box, and it happens to my colleague here in the office,they tell hims clients that they are this and that and he should onething or the other,pls if you notice that just mail Donald outrightly. do just listen to them?

B@rr!ster T3rry W@les
"t3rry3g3ms2523

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I hope the guy doesn't know how to use google.
Searching "McGrey Donald" comes up with this thread first.. thank God he's thicker than pig shit.
Collider
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Would it worth suggesting that he opens a new email account to waste a bit of his time?

If he has 2 accounts, you can support his theory by sending some messages from one to another. Fastmail.fm allows you to put whatever you like in the "From" field.

I wonder if having to choose between loyalty to you and threats of the Dolla Choppa will waste a bit of his time...
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Mail sent
Quote:
U MUGU GUYMAN

YOU WANT LEARN FROM OGA HOW SCAM FOR DOLLAR?

U JOIN AND I GIVE U CUT ON ALL DOLLAR FROM JOBS. YOU NOT JOIN AND
U BE POOR AS CHURCH MICE AND U BE GIVE TITWANK FOR CRUMB

Copied 'n pasted from someone who sent it to my catcher account for some reason..
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I have been keeping communicating with "little McGrey" and his barrister "Cabinet" (wtf?¿?) and when he finally (!) sent me the money plea, I told him why the heck the money had to be send to Nigeria, so I get his answer:

Quote:
Dear Mami.

Why is that McGrey Donald's Father has his oil merchant business asset in Niger Delta Region of Africa, Am sure McGrey Donald must have tell you all about his father's life and business. sine you has accepted to stand as a Next of Kin,**** And any time from now I will be traveling to Africa for the remaining SIDE of the transaction of transferring the Money in QUESTION to your person account as the Next of Kin to McGrey Donald .

Again why you are ask to send it here it's because of the economic sanctions placed against them by the UN due to Ninja's in the country causing havoc to tourists
and alot of high spate of robberies by local ninjas here
in Bermuda.
For the Law & Justice department of Bermuda, has their representatives [DIPLOMAT'S] to book the appointment their in your name because i have forward your name to them.

Regards
Barrister Terry Wales
"terryegems2523"

If he was a random lad I would get mad again, but I am afraid this dumbass might twig. What should I do?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's sent me two emails today. He doesn't understand why I sent the MG to a man claiming to be his assistant.

I replied that the assistant that emailed me had the correct password, and that he was picking up the money for Wales.

I asked about dear Donald, and asked him if his assistant gave him the $785 I sent.

He's definitely confused.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't resist writing him:

Quote:
Dear Terry,

I definitely understand the problems with the ninjas in your country but still I don't understand why the heck the money has to be send to Nigeria. Little mcGrey is in Bermuda and so are you Barrister so I will send the money to you in Bermuda.

Kind regards,
Mami

N.B. There has been more going on between this email and the last ones I posted of course.

N.B. 2: I think both Little McGrey and the Barrister Cabinet like short, clear emails. Razz

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, I think I might be breaking the poor lads' head, after some back and forth of the why I HAVE to send the money to Nigeria my character has a solution:

Quote:
Dear Terry,

I am very happy to tell you that I have special permission from the UN because my father is a diplomat for United Nations, so I have no problems with sending money to Bermuda.

Please tell me how to send the money to Bermuda.

Kind regards,

Mami

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Everyone must be keeping the little laddie busy, as I haven't heard from him in days. Someone must tell him he has to respond to all of the people that his trying to get money from. I have even written his barrister buddy too. Still waiting....

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

In fact he replies me every 3 or 4 days only.
He seems to be really busy Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chairman,
Yes? the Maga said that it is one Mr Gomar, that the person sent him mail with my mail box.

Regards
Michael

This guy should be dollar chopped until he learns how to spell name correctly.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell your lad he is pathetic. He is in Bermuda and so is his client little McGrey Donald (imagine calling your child McGrey!) and he keeps insisting I send the money to Nigeria... No way josé! He is in Bermuda, I can send it there and there it shall be send.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Yes! that is the real name Mr,Gomar, the bastard chop my dollars,well all the same i still believe in God
Michael

banghead
This guy has the overall intelligence of a pigeon.. the kind of pigeons you get in town squares that eat until they become too fat to avoid oncoming vehicles.

Back to the baiting anyways:
Quote:
Dear Barry,

I know that by now you might be asking why I has not mail you for some few days, all is well,is that I want for a seminar down Asia, and am back.had any one mailed you again asking you to do any payment apart from the one I had so far given to you.

McGrey has been feeding via mail all that has been going on within this few day that am around , He complains that you have scan the receipt and sent it to him and he is having problems in downloading the receipt,

Which I now asked him to sent it to me as he sent it to me I also experience the same problems too. What can we do now since it is now this way ,didn't you taught it WISE to kind mail him back with all these necessary information's to avoid what happened last time[ The Senders Name,The MTCN-Money Transfer Control Number and, The Test question and Test answer].
to enable me start the Transaction ,as you can see we have DELAYED for so long now.
I wait to hear from you!

Barrister Terry Wales
"terryegems2523"

Quote:
Terry,

What the heck are you talking about?
The administrator at informed me that you have viewed the image and Western Union have informed me that the MTCN is no longer valid, in other words the payment has been collected!
Now considering that I never sent the image to you, I think McGrey has taken the money. Sort it out with him instead of blaming me.
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, he is dumb.

Quote:
Dear Mami,
My lawyer mailed me and information that he ask you were to sent the Money and you insist to sent it to after he has given you some good reason why you sent it to Africa.
See there is one thing I want to understand is that all my Father's assess is in Africa and as tell you a bit about my life via mail i hope i state in that mail that am leaving with my dad and my reason why am in, and sine you given me an offer to adopt me which I accept in good faith, do you my Father's Money to get lost into the hands strangers, pleas help me about out REMEMBER you tell me that you will adopt me and I should trust you and why now the adoption thing are seen to working and is like you want to walk away.
Just look at me little McGrey Donald experiencing such task at this AGE! Don't allow to die...
Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly , thank you for allowing me to join your forum, While I have been reading it for a good while, I have up until now not ventured further. But have been amusing myself , baiting these people in a small way, but nothing as well organised and professional as you have done.

I like to take the kingly motherly approach of sympathy, understanding, and generally good will.

I have today sent our poor misguided little friend a kindly e-mail, [see below] and will post any replies or information forthcoming.
As you can see I reside on Macquarie Island, which is populated by short Black and White inhabitancy, [penguins] and as yet we don't have a Western Union Office. I will be informing Dear Donald of this fact, and can write reams and reams on the subject , of how I am unable to send him any financial funds. So if he thinks he's confused new. Watch this space
I,m rather confused, or perhaps just slow, but should you not be referring to the prick as Donald McGrey. Or am I missing the point, and your simply doing it this way to add to the confusion..
Anyway, to date your communications with the poor little Grub, is brilliant

Copy of e-mail sent,,
Dear Darling Donald McGray, Please excuse me for writing to you, but a kind friend gave me your e-mail address, and informed me of your plight. And explained the predicament your facing in this cruel cold world. And I just felt it was up to me to write to you and inform you , That everyone on Macquarie Island, are thinking about you in your hour of misfortune.
Hoping to hear from you soon..

I remain Your new found friend,
Al Pacca

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Welcome to the Eater! Very Happy

The lads have a rather free and easy way about them regarding name order. Sometimes they put the family name first, and sometimes they put it last. Sometimes the same lad will put it both ways (usually in different emails, but ...). I just go with whatever the lad says. Smile

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ZING!!!!

Dontcha just love that question mark at the end!

-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Message for a Mr. l35t3r
Quote:
Dear Fr4nk L35t3r ,
Yes! it has been collected and next step now that I will travel to Africa for the remain side of the transfer with the Bank were McGrey's Father's money is Deposited and when I get there I'll make the necessary contacts no how the Money will be paid into your account as McGrey Donald Next of Kin,and other thing that will be involved and,for McGrey Donald he is okay,please for your information this is my new Email ID . You can be writing to me with it, because these one that am using now has been tamped by fraudulent email spammer in fact they go through my mail box, please do not reply back again to this very mail that amusing to mail you now why am saying this is for security reasons.
I look forward to hear from you!

Regards
Barrister Terry Wales
'terryegems2523"

Don't suppose anyone got my email by accident? Laughing
He's also got in touch with the evil dollar chopper.
Quote:
Dear Good friend,
What wrong I have I DONE to you,it is a CRIME to work.really don't know
why you are after me ,did i kill your father or mother,

Am I THE ONLY MAN THAT IS WORKING.

what did you want me to do for you?
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received these two emails today. It appears the money I sent is gone. Does this mean he wants me to send more?

Quote:
Dear M@dison.
It is quite unfutunet for me to say this out base on the Money you paid to book the appointment, infact it was a shameful thing to me to say but as human with a human mind I have to say it out, see what happend to the Money you sent it.
There was this Arabian an Iranian that works in our law firm as our techniain, he was quite a good person in the first place that made the firm to allowed him to take charge of maintance the firm internet ,and we never knew he had an bad intent for us, he just disappear without trace,after some days the firm start experiencing mail hacking ,a client call and inform my fellow colleuge in the office that one one ask to pay him some money and he was surprise at such the inform the Law firm about the development before we could has ratify it he has fraud many one realiable client's thousonds of Money.and we have repoted to the police and they are now after him. That is all the has happend. and,
I have explain to McGrey Donald the same.
Because I can hurt him
Barrister Terry Wales
"terryegems2523"

This from young McGrey:

Quote:
Dear M@dison ,

Yes! He said the the person that does that was an Iranian who has been working in the office as the firms technician and so the firms surprise the disappear without trace by hijacking the Law firm internet asses code, which had affected the office,causing problem and at the same time bring a bad name to the firm, and the case has been reported these to the police and they're in chase of this culprit.
He mailed me and told me that he will mail you to explain things to you and he hope you'll understand.
And for me am managing ,For I only hear what is happening to me as stories of life and I never know it could be real until now that am experience a death of one's parent.
Will you cooperate with him if he writes to you?

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so after 2 days of hearing nothing from the Barrister after I sent my info to him, I finally get a reply. Seems McGrey wants 875 from me via WU. Ok, not a problem, but when sending money to Africa, he has to fill out a form and send a personalized photo of himself before I will send him anything. After the forms and pic, he will get dolla chopped.

Apparently,he need the money sent to Africa due to a ninja problem in Bermuda.. Shocked That was funny reading material.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ grlnxtdr681: Little mcGrey wants the same from me (the 875$), can you please send me the form so I request from him the same so he thinks it's normal, I think everything should request him to fill out the form, so he thins it's standard hahahaha....

Please send the form to [email protected] (3 = e), so i can request little 16 yo mcGrey to fill the form out.

Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad wants a nice big list of potential victims, I'll happily oblige with a couple of huge CC lists of other lads' addies. He should definitely spread his new-found wisdom among the mugu community.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Kelpex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ grlnxtdr681,

I wonder if this "personalised" photo will be the same as the one I got? Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic