SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, header posted correctly,

Nice going on your second safari

Please help yourself to the pith helmet cabinet Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an email I received from him about an hour ago. Header shows he's still in Camer00n. He's stuck and broke there.

Quote:
Hun i hate this, i was at the hillton hotel since 9;30am and still around the hillton i didn't see anyone and now i am having problem i dont have a penny with me i have to sell my jewelries to get to somewhere to get out of nigeria it can't even get me to nigeria i am stock here i confirm from them they don't even know where korup is why wount you help me out of this place i am stock in problem i don't know what to do can you send me money to yaounde here so i can see if i can get myself to korup i have the locate the address i have the map now let me know if you can help i will be on my way to nigeria tomorrow if i can't hear from you and you don't even give me the full address to Korup camp to see if i can get myself there

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwwww. Poor Puff-Puff (old family joke).

:graphic - violins:

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Thumbs up

It sounds like he needs directons: Take a bus or car to Mundemba. From their it is a short hike past chimpanzee camp (a left when the trail splits near the three large trees - can't miss it) to the 5imba camp Wink
...Of course once in Mundemba you will come to meet him from camp, that way you can help him out w/ funds for the unpaid driver Wink

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work again,

I quite like Juju's suggestion, I am stuck for ideas myself on what to do after that.

You could try and accuse him of his stupidity and lack of love for you as he obviously seems more concerned with his problems than the fact that you have a headache and a broken nail, lads can be so insensitive you know.

You may also be able to use the current home crisis as an excuse to get home straight away, snakes in your living room, crocodiles in the back yard and your cleaner is streded on the forth floor.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mundemba (Korup) visitor center:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=217

Only way to chimp camp: Laughing
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=227

Park info:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145107&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=232

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest email from Lad in Camer00n.

Quote:
Hi hun,
I am in kumba right now on my way to mundemba from where i will proceed to get to 5imba camp so i will let you know as soon as i get there i am sure i will get to you today.just keep intouch here is my own number i got this sim card last night and my friend coming with me phone number you can call both line to get intouch with me.Anxiously waiting to see you.

His IP is showing Camer00n (Buea)

@juju4u - I gave him your first instructions on how to find the camp.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am in kumba right now on my way to mundemba

That is superb, nice job Exclamation
I wonder, will he expect you to meet him there to pay a driver? Twisted Evil

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett - The suspense is killing me! Your lad was in Buea on his way to Kumba to Mundemba. By now he surely made it - ???? ensued.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have yet to receive another reply from my lad.
In my opinion, he's either in trouble with a driver, and unable to contact me, or maybe he was picked up by authorities.

He did say, and I sort of believe him, he didn't have a penny left. Maybe when I told him to come with a driver, he had to sell his laptop.

I have sent him emails asking why he's not there with me yet. No reply from him in almost 2 days. I miss hearing from the lad. Laughing

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally, a new email from him. I'm not sure how to reply to this though.
Any ideas?

Quote:
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU FOR MORE EXPERIENCE YOU GAVE ME
Hi hun,
Thanks so much for what you make me pass through i really appreciate you,
1. i have to drop my laptop and my jewelries with someone to get money to travel to nigeria.
2 no where like simba safari camp in the chimpazeen camp, which i went there to confirm and no one live inside the camp.
3.I almost get locked up by the cops this morning b'cuz of you i have to bail myself with 40,000 franc.
4. i went to korup information centre in mudemba, (which you have to get permission with a security guard before going inside the camp)they couldn't get your name in their list nor sean campbell.
5. If you are truely in mudemba as you say goto BOSEME CAFE HOTEL in mudemba you will see my name in their guest list,
6. who are you?
i will be on later in the night if you are online we can chat.
bye for now still confuse about you.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand from previous safaris that the people of the town are in competition with SSC, and so they tell everyone who asks that SSC doesn't exist. Fortunately, 5imba does most of its business over the 'net, and sends shuttles to pick up the guests. They can't trust the locals to steer visitors in the right direction.

I love his question 5. Laughing

eta: He is quite the master of sarcasm, isn't he?

juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^What Tatiana said sounds exellent Laughing

Or maybe you could try to cram this down his misserable throat:
The 5imba camp is located in the northern part of Korup. (I posted some links in this thread that point to another thread that in turn (yaks) has a linky somewhere to a page w/ a crude map of the villages inside Korup). Pick the name of the northern most one & tell him that is where you are. Earlier, you had screwed up the directions, he needs enter Korup from the North, not from Mundemba Confused .

...Or: Tell him congratulations you passed the test. In reality I am in Benin. It's just on the other side of your home country Come get me Mr. Green
(just some crazy thoughts, not 100% risky free)

Anyways, great job Thumbs up & that is some outstanding intel your lad sent you there. Maybe you should post to the 5imba 5afari thread; it is good reference material for future safaris (?)

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer sent the lad the following email yesterday:
Quote:
This is an urgent request for information on N1cole C@meron.
She has disappered from the care of S@an C@mpbell.
I am frantic with worry about her whereabouts.
Is she with you? If not, then we will be contacting the authorities to put out a missing possibly endangered report for N1cole C@meron.
Mr. C@mpbell returned to the hotel after unsuccessfully trying to locate you. When he returned, N1cole was not in her room. It doesn't look good.
I need your response as soon as possible.
Call my private number immediately: 206-343-xxxx

This is the lad's reply to the lawyer today:
Quote:
What is going on with you and N1cole i risk my life from here to camero0n i couldn't get here today making a week and a day i left nigeria she is not with me i don't know where she is pls make sure you get her i face alot of hard life experience i almost got myself in jail well i don't have to tell you all this i just got back to nigeria and the first thing i check is my computer call me on this number i don't have any cash with me i am pennyless i have to left my laptop with a cameroon soldier and sign agreement with him before getting money to get back here and i am so confused pls call me i and let me know where about her, i went to 5imba safari camp all they told me about 5sc is a lie i went there no one is inside there and nothing like 5sc the only camp they have inside korup is chimpazeen camp which people only visit there they don't sleep there, and i thank God i did not end up in prison, N1cole is not a kid you guys should allow her to come by air to visit me you can send sean to come along with her instead of all this hardlife i pass through i never go through this in mylife pls kindly get back to me and let me know where she is.here is my number +234803221xxx

Then he emails the lawyer his last email from N1cole:

Quote:
It's the middle of the night and you and S@an haven't returned here to 5imba Camp.
I pray there has not been an accident.
I hate being here alone. I've been hearing strange noises around my balcony. I'm alone, the nurse went home for the night. I thought you would be here with me.

My life will finally be complete when I am in your arms at long last.
My heart longs for you. I dream of you being my husband forever. I dream of our first kiss.
I imagine that your touch will melt me. I keep thinking that any second now you will walk through this door.
Oh, someone is out there....am praying it's you, and will let you read this email in person!
It wasn't you out there just now darling, am so disappointed. There are two men hanging around outside my balcony, and no phone to call and report them. They look scary.

I will go now, and try not to fret. I just know in my heart you will be here tonight.

I love you so much!!!

I guess he decided there might be a way for him to get some money so he's emailed the lawyer this gem:

Quote:
am so worried about her i don't know if you can help me with $2000 to go back there and search for her, and talk to S@an that camp of whereever is it located is too risky to keep people but i am sure N1cole will never be lost, or maybe the two guys that was looking at her took her away pls i don't want any thing to happen to her let me know if you can raise me money to go back there and search for her i can't sleep or do anything my heart is full of sadness and hatred, pls i need her in mylife so much.
waiting for your response

Any ideas on how to proceed?

He sent this email just a few minutes ago to my character: I do believe that his heart is full of hatred and the only sadness he feels is for himself. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hun i just got back to my house i receive an email that you are missing where are you pls my heart is full of sadness and hatred can you pls let me know where you are i promise you s@an and your lawyer will take everything easy and bring you to me.pls let me know where you are i promise all will be ok i really love you and i can't do without you.
I CAN'T STOP LOVING YOU.
YOURS HUSBAND

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are a few options here,

Your lawyer could receive confirmation of her death then proceed with some inheritance paperwork, then ship the car that was left to him complete with cash in the boot (trunk)

Your lawyer could receive ransom notes, of course all of the money you have access to will be needed and you wont be able to send any to the lad

Your lawyer could have him send all his reciepts of expenses for immediate payment

Your charactor could email him and tell him about the insurance scam she is playing and offer a share while a detective offers him a reward for information on her whereabouts, meanwhile your lawyer could be trying to sort it all out.

Or a combination of all of the above

Of course, with 2 pith helmets in your siggy line your own judgement hasn't failed you yet so you may have an idea of your own Wink

Baitergirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great job!! I just read all this and can't believe the wonderful work you did!! Smile Hilarious. Keep it going.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N1cole has been abducted
Lad received an email last night from the infamous M@dison.
Does the lad really believe this, or is he now playing my characters?

Thanks for all the advice. I need it. All great ideas.

This is lad's first email to M@dison:

Quote:
HELLO,
WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE IS SHE PLS DON'T TOUCH OR HURT HER, AIN'T JOKE WITH THIS, PLS DO ME A FAVOUR,
1. WHAT IS YOUR NAME
2. DO YOU LIVE CAMEROON
3. WHY DID YOU LOCKED HER UP AS HOSTAGE
4. I WILL DO AS YOU SAID I KNOW SHE WILL TELL ME
5. PLS I REALLY NEED HER SO MUCH IN MY LIFE
CAN YOU GIVE ME ALL THIS I ASKED AND TELL ME WHY YOU LOCKED HER UP, I AM FROM AFRICA, WE DON'T NEED TO ARGUE OR FIGHT OVER THIS ISSUE WE CAN SOLVE IT IN A COOL WAY SHE HAVE BEEN REPORTED AS MISSING RIGHT NOW, CAN YOU LET SOLVE THIS ISSUE , I DON'T WANNA FIGHT OR GO ON WAR WITH YOU, LET SORT IT PEACEFULLY I BELIEVE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THINGS CAN BE SOLVE AND IF YOU WANT US TO TURN IT THE OTHER WAY ROUND WE CAN TRUST ME FOR THAT BUT I DON'T WANT WAR CAN YOU PLS BE COOL AND BE A NICE GUY TO ME. ALL I ASK FOR IS HER GIVE ME NICOLE, LET ME KNOW IF YOU USE YAHOO MESSENGER WE CAN CHAT THERE I DO COME ONLINE ALL TIME, NO WAR TRUST ME ALL I ASK FOR IS N1COLE.WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Email # 2 to M@dison
Quote:
Hello,
Can you message me i havent hear from you yet pls let her out she is not the type you can hold as hostage b'cuz i am so worried about her and the usa embassy want to start investigation about this pls, pls and pls, don't put yourself in trouble which you will not be able to handle kindly let her out of where you put her, i am pleading to you to make you understand b'cuz by the time the trouble start about this you will not be able to handle it. let her out and take her back to simba safari camp where you pick her i knew you pick her there pls take her back there and let her find her way out of there. give me your phone number you can trust me i promise you i will talk to her not to tell anyone, just let her out i need to talk to her and hear her voice on phone.
Anxiously waiting to hear from you.

Email sent by lad to Lawyer:

Quote:
this is the email i got last night i don't know that person is pls don't email that person so he wount do anything stupid with her pls can you help me with money to travel back to her i am sure she is in cameroon there i wonder how stupid this people will take person to cameroon that kind of dangerous bush the road is not good and nothing is good about them pls don't email that person i want to email him and know about him pls so i can know how we can track him and get my wife back.pls follow my instruction ok i got the email lastnight read it

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The kidnapper had a nice YIM chat with the lad. He's not interested in making any money, and wants her set free.
My biggest question is does the lad believe she's abducted, or is he playing along with my character?

Here's his latest email to the kidnapper:

Quote:
I TRY TO PLEAD WITH YOU BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND YOU CAN TRUST ME I JUST WANT HER OUT SAFELY I HAVE TALK TO HER AND SHE WILL NOT TELL ANYONE I JUST WANT HER FREE I AM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE YOU FREE HER WITHOUT YOU GETTING INTO TROUBLE, IF NOT IF THE CASE PASS OUT OF HAND YOU WILL BE TREATED AND IF SHE GET HURT I PROMISE YOU MY LIFE FOR IT JUST NOTE THIS I WILL STILL BE ON WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. YOU CAN STILL TRUST ME I AM NOT POLICE OR ANYTHING. I AM PLEADING NOW TO MAKE US SETTLE THIS THING LIKE BROTHERS.
WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND MY MESSENGER IS ON YOU CAN BUZZ ME IF YOU WANNA CHAT

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest email sent to the lawyer regarding lad's conversation with N1cole's abduction:

Quote:
I talk to the adopter today he said N1cole is very sick right now that she can't stand up i am so scared right now i think i will have to go there with 15men searching for her everywhere i don't want her to die, she really need me she can't even chat with me she is so sick i talk to the asshole to take her to hotel and come back with the hotel name and her room number so i can pick her but this asshole said i should let him think about it, and i think no much time for that, it is time to get her out by force before is too late pls get back to me and let me know what to do.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, goody, goody! A rescue attempt!

Just a minute while I get the popcorn.

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to laywer:

Lad has a plan:

Quote:
I went to meet guys planing to go with 10men to cameroon searching for her but one of my friends bring a suggestion that if we keep doing that it might take a long time to get him and anything the guy holding her chat with me, he always say he need money and ask me to tell her family to give him money, and he always say 50 / 50, he also got the news on paper concerning the reward being given to anyone that find her, so me and my guys have a plan i want to make a deal with him, planning that i will tell her family a guy found her so he can be paid the money and let her out but i will save all the conversation and send to you, this way we can get her out. I know this will surely workout.
I will do that with him today when he come online and send all the conversation to you.
Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for your caring and concern in her life i pray God will reward you for your effort.

Lad Updates Plan:

Quote:
I want to keep you updated with everything i talk with him here is the message i send to him i will let email you our conversation as soon as he come online

This is the plan to get the abductor to let her go:

Quote:
Man i want to make deal with you and i want her out man no fuck me up big time me and you got this plan work out together and make big money.let me know when you come online so we can chat.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett - Great baiting, your hubby has had such a wonderful honeymoon........ Laughing

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She has been rescused thanks to the lad's negotiating skills.
I can not believe he wants to travel yet again. Shocked

Email from my lawyer:

Quote:
Dear
Our operatives found N1cole at the hospital. She's in critical condition and the doctors are trying to stablize her. She will be transferred to another hospital in Cameroon.
The hospital they plan to transfer her to is: CHUY (xxxxxxx, Camero0n.
You will also be happy to hear that Cameroon police arrested the man calling himself Tim. Our hope is that he will lead us to the rest of his gang.

I can not authorize any funds to assist you in your trip to be with Nicole in Camer0on.
N1cole has $35,000 in a safety deposit box there. I have authorized family friend to give you as much of the money as you need once your arrive at the hospital.
He is enroute now to the hospital.

I am so thankful that N1cole has been rescued. I will update you as I receive news.
Regards,

Lad's email to lawyer:

Quote:
Wow this is a good plan indeed i am happy my love is found successful without harm, i also tell them not to get this guy T1m arrested, b'cuz it will never work out that way now the other of his mate know and they will surely find their safety first, i had a plan to meet them goto their location i have please him with words and he is ready to make a good deal with me i think that is the only way we can capture them but since they did this there is nothing i can do anymore, it was pain this operatives could not give me a chance to really get to the route of this b'cuz i want to catch all of them and they will definitly provide the guy in working in 5imba 5afari camp working in this, pls advice them to do all they can to get the other of his men that is how they can find the person behind this, if not this will happen again in 5imba camp and i really need the full details of the hospital she is right now in ya0unde i could get there myself without anyone picking me at anywhere pls kindly provide me all the necessary address of where she is i am planning trip to go there, if i don't have the full address i can't take the risk, b'cuz i still have my hp laptop with a soldier man in cameroon.
i will wait to hear from you so i can travel to her i feel so excited i really want to meet the love of my life, i have had alot of mission traveling to find her still empty trip.Waiting for your help in getting her location.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
amproof
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just read it all, and its looks brilliant, its amazing how convincing you can be, I can only dream about doing that sort of thing at the moment Smile, make sure you leave him in an unhappy state, maybe let him stew for 1 week or so Laughing

~Those who would trade a little liberty for a little security, deserve neither and lose both - Ben Franklin~

Democracy Is The Worst Form Of Government Except For All Those Other Forms That Have Been Tried From Time To Time." (Winston Churchill)

Until I get me some flags or hats I'll bore you guys with the above quotes.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

amproof,

I've only been here for a little over a month. This bait has been made possible by help from my mentor, and many others advice, and skills here at Eater.

This started as a straight romance lad bait, and somehow it grew from there.

Welcome to eater, hope you decide to join the fun.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic