SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Andale arriba - wow, you are quick Surprised Congrates to so many achievements in such a short time frame ! Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
iMike
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't often visit this dungeon, but I'd say you've done a pretty good job of this so far.

If he starts moaning about the wasted trips to MG/Airport/WU etc you can always say 'Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn'.

Oh come on, I can't be the only one to think of that Wink

Closed lad accounts x2

"you have luke worm in your brain" - Ekaetta Bello
"invite me to your country and let me clearify your legitimacy asshole" - Mose5 Uzem3
"the transfer was not authorized due to my persistent double mind" - Clement Wank
"this is not the time to play planks" - Mack Anthony

WIFI PDA - post while you dump
SAY 'NO' TO GAS STORAGE!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE LAPHROAIG]</a>
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlett - Excellent stuff....!! .. clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thumbs up clapping Laughing This is some terrific baiting, Scarlett, -- most of my Lads don't leave their favourite Internet cafe, no matter what I do.... yes, I think a nice jungle safari is indicated for this lad.... Smile

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job, Scarlett! clapping

It' s actually even 175 miles, you can check this here

Just found out about that route planner myself, seems I have to hand in my helmet, 79 miles Lagos to Ibadjan just won' t do. Sad

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)

Last edited by Dutch on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Scarlet.

I love reading about upset lads. It brings years to my eyes. (tear of laughter that is) Laughing

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really great baiting Scarlett. Keep at him.

I had a character kidnapped at the airport when a lad refused to meet me. I emailed him as my pastor, mother and sister looking for me. It went on for over a year.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done, Scarlett. You must be very convincing to get him to do that much work. Thumbs up

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
redshoes17
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice job on the safari, it took me ages to get one.

Safari Dan Benin City to Lagos
Safari ARK Tamale to Kumasi
star Hello Kitty! Mortar x41
I don't need you alone for sex. w1l13

i was ashamed this money money was not in the system when we got there to cash it,it made me and my family lawyer look like little children Godwin

'because no one want your progress not every one want your goat to give birth to twins as the man who see tomorrow told me when i visit him in the shrine Godwin

i was rubbed by rubber last friday, they collectted all my money and my phones.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet Safari, Scarlett. clapping clapping

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work! Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YAY Scarlett!

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Canospam
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping I love it

NO PLAY WIT ME I FIT BLIND U FROM UR MAIL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Dionysius
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Really good baiting. I would take my hat off to you if I had one.

RIP - Lad vampire and muguito were the gifts that kept on leeching. Greatly missed.

Information about Scams and their effects with great trophies - http://www.scam-info-links.info/ from Scam Patroller - http://www.romancescambaiter.com/ from wayne
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work! clapping
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Scarlet! Congrats on the dafari Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement.

I received another email from the lad this morning. He's still in Lagos, and is trying to find me in the hospital, etc. He had to pay for a hotel last night as well. Here's his email to my character:

URGENTLY GET A NURSE OR DOCTOR NUMBER AND BODY NUMBER I CAN CALL THERE TO LOCATE YOU
babe i was at the airport lastnight waiting for you i waited till 11:30pm lastnight before i left i couldn't see where to sleep i have to lodge in a hotel and no internet service i was unable to check my email untill this morning immidiately i got your message i went to the airport i went to the clinic they didn't allow me in at the second floor pls do me a favour get the nurse or doctor number and email it to me i will call him/her and locate you i'm waiting for it pls very urgent pls i'm scared and worried about you.
PLS GET ME ANYBODY PHONE NUMBER I CAN USE IN CONTACTING YOU PLS HERE IS MY NUMBER AGAIN 08032215xxx PLS BABE I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU AND MY MESSENGER IS ON SO TRY AND GET ME THIS SO I CAN SEE YOU I DON'T KNOW WHICH OF THEIR CLINIC YOU ARE IN CAN YOU PLS GET ME THE CLINIC YOU ARE IN AND THE NUMBER WHEN I GET ANY NUMBER I WILL CALL AND LOCATE YOU PLS .MY HEART IS SO DISTURB I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO OR THINK OF RIGHT NOW PLS AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ACCESS TO CALL ME PLS CALL ME ON THIS 0803221xxxx AND YOU CAN ALSO TEXT ME PLS I'M URGENTLY WAITING FOR THIS

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is really good work, Scarlett. Very Happy

If he sends your lawyer the receipt for the hotel, the lawyer can reimburse him, but your lawyer will need a fax, surely? Hopefully, you'll get proof of where he's faxing from to help you confirm this safari. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Rollo_Tomasi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett,
Your lad's must really be frustrated, and that means you are doing a great job wasting his time so he can't scam real vics. You are making a difference...
Strong Work!

but know they are insultive

I really want to know why you have picked on email and keep writing me with all these abusive and embarrassing words

THANKS FOR PLAYING ME AS A GMAIL MAN
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a letter my lawyer sent to my pet:
I received a call from the Lagos Airport Medical services late yesterday. They contacted me at home, as I am not in the office on weekends.

Nxxxx was robbed and injured as she stepped into the Lag0s Airport yesterday evening.
She has a concussion, and is in and out of consciousness. When she is awake, she keeps asking for you. I am confused as to why you were not with her.

Fortunately, I was able to contact a family friend who is visiting Cameroon at present.
He went to pick her up, and take her back to Cameroon.

Nxxxx is now in Cameroon to recover from her head injury, and bruises. I am most anxious to hear from you. Nxxxx is upset and asking for you.
Please respond as soon as possible.

This is his reply to my lawyer:

I have been worried about her i waited her at murta1a muhammed international airport before her arrival till 11:30pm i couldn't see her, i have to lodge in a hotel late in the night i wake up 4:00am this morning went back to airport to see her i checked medical centre i couldn't locate her i have been searching for her with an agent at the airport i couldn't see her my heart is so furstated i haven't eaten since yesterday morning my plan was to eat dinner with her i have emailed her so many times i couldn't get any response from her can you pls give me the phone number of your family friend so i can talk to her pls i need to talk to her i need to see her if possible pls tell her to wait for me in cameroun i will know how to find my way there to meet her pls i really need her in mylife without her mylife is in completed i'm so sad and unhappy i cried alot this morning couldn't understand why this is happening between me and mylove, pls i need your family friend phone number and your own phone number you can reach me on this phone number +2348032215xxx i will be waiting for you i will check my email every 2min to see if you response i need to talk to her pls.help me with that waiting to hear from you.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He apparently drove back to his home. He wants to come to Camer00n.
I don't want to disappoint him. He now wants to travel there himself, and needs details. Yet another road trip.

Hii hun i'm so scared i couldn't eat since yesterday pls try and email me a phone number of who you are staying with in camer00n i want to come by road with a friend of mine that knows there to you before thursday pls get back to me with it i have to get ready to come there i'm anxiously waiting for you.
My Pet

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh the poor lad

Furstrated lad wrote,
Quote:
heart is so furstated

Hungry lad wrote
Quote:
Hii hun i'm so scared i couldn't eat since yesterday

I am sure he is scared as he thinks his money may be in trouble, interesting when lads talk to each other they sometimes refer to stealing magas money as to "eat" so lets hopr it is much longer until he eats again

I think he may need to see a doctor, I can see a dieing widow scam scam coming on

Natural safari baiter wrote
Quote:
I don't want to disappoint him

Please, with his furstrated heart it would be wrong to disapoint him, he so much wants to travel to Camaroon to see you

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he finally realises that he will not be getting paid, then to see how he explains this to his travel partner Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are the headers as sent to me by Scarlett who was unsure about how to prevent blowout

Firstly, the lad at home 208.78.59.197 Nigeria*

Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.70.65.12 with SMTP id n12cs126285wxa;
Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.100.41.8 with SMTP id o8mr4627184ano.11.1218241240919;
Fri, 08 Aug 2008 17:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web58612.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58612.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.210])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id d34si3985825and.3.2008.08.08.17.20.39;
Fri, 08 Aug 2008 17:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.210 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.210;
DomainKey-Status: good (test mode)
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.210 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 36410 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Aug 2008 00:20:39 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=wvFoOYYb2Mxob0A6JWyjJoE9ZD5SUJWpMwXxIr/xhp37LyGtyMjSAuEUXHm1T1YlnV2qkoshrdWbB2Nu6elWtNaO3HbEM6LP5RJp <snip> HOCIvzAn1te4oabg2aexzAyjbqAtSH7R1ZIvdFfM3u9nhUCPZdoMM4cumLxFdTTTic/wLpY=;
Received: from [208.78.59.197] by web58612.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 08 Aug 2008 17:20:38 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.7.218
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 17:20:38 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: BABE READ THIS BEFORE LEAVING AIRPORT I WILL BE AROUND MURTALA MUHAMMED AIRPORT WAITING FOR YOU
To: xxxxx xxxxxx <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-125160287-1218241238=:33555"
Message-ID: <[email protected]

Lad in lagos enjoying the sights and sounds of the airport

82.128.26.35 Nigeria (Lagos)*

Quote:
Received: by 10.70.65.12 with SMTP id n12cs161864wxa;
Sat, 9 Aug 2008 23:47:55 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.151.108.3 with SMTP id k3mr10071715ybm.159.1218350874880;
Sat, 09 Aug 2008 23:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received: from web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.206])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 9si3946134yxs.5.2008.08.09.23.47.53;
Sat, 09 Aug 2008 23:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.206 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.206;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.206 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 71969 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2008 06:47:53 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=i3jzi1pAc4U0Re6yK691ZBxuBf9poCcVzs8sODos5jua+Gv/txLZWG7GczoQlycQswcfeo7VLL8dxUv5UzUvLbvuB5IkBkH4nvM8bjFXS5jhV <snip> 20bH/22aVVdINsJA0ag+fMHl4awJoXtG2AASQdpCxjt+0U+03tcoYXxVgLiljY=;
Received: from [82.128.26.35] by web58608.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 09 Aug 2008 23:47:53 PDT
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 23:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: They are paging you! Why won't you help me?.
To: xxxxx xxxxx <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1624393995-1218350873=:71141"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Lad "on the road again" I cant wait to sniff some dollars with my friend Laughing 82.128.11.71 Nigeria (Abeokuta)*

Quote:
Received: by 10.70.65.12 with SMTP id n12cs164845wxa;
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:39:45 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.90.14 with SMTP id n14mr9030207wxb.37.1218361184795;
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <ladyahoo.com>
Received: from web58607.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58607.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.205])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id h7si4140005wxd.12.2008.08.10.02.39.43;
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:39:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.205 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.205;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.205 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 62792 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2008 09:39:43 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID;
b=NAd/tE3rDTRV7rJ+ga4wb435xqsbF1HoWvrYLpS2mfjE+GDwLdJNIBvgRpAtitcuSnJbwR7WLmxVsh5WGWda+gWlhiomO5XkBh9ZmkHvfw <snip> dI5p1HunxAUdRDdGCH7wNzeiNKAxd13VeebFUHSVua7tykd5j2MBvoLoKAuHcnUco=;
Received: from [82.128.11.71] by web58607.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:39:42 PDT
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 02:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENTLY GET A NURSE OR DOCTOR NUMBER AND BODY NUMBER I CAN CALL THERE TO LOCATE YOU
To: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1182797659-1218361182=:60325"

And finally, lad at home, tired and hungry after a nice weekend away at the airport. 208.78.59.197 Nigeria*

Quote:
Received: by 10.70.65.12 with SMTP id n12cs180449wxa;
Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.70.78.1 with SMTP id a1mr9835892wxb.80.1218406844127;
Received: from web58609.mail.re3.yahoo.com (web58609.mail.re3.yahoo.com [68.142.236.207])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id l31si1955563hsa.2.2008.08.10.15.20.42;
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.207 as permitted sender) client-ip=68.142.236.207;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 68.142.236.207 as permitted sender) [email protected]; domainkeys=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 89977 invoked by uid 60001); 10 Aug 2008 22:20:41 -0000
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
b=y6fKfzXWz4bWQZkk/DUQclAWnyHXPOC2nR1wyx0EQALsM1iJNTH4VrAkryopg4rE3UByfx2zAPnimSWKB+kCqGW2RfXqGWExR3rxxyTI0 <snip> XhgqJ4PcnEalswiEFqpJFQZzNDc+gDuahX82OhJb68kVNhBiR693j5CfqK8Q69D2QU=;
Received: from [208.78.59.197] by web58609.mail.re3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:20:41 PDT
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:20:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Babe get me a phone number of who you are staying with i want to come there on thursday
To: XXX XXXX <[email protected]>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-2035891215-1218406841=:87597"

Now a quick lesson in blowout prevention for those who need it.

You will notice in the header there is a large domain key that is a long continuos line of text which is what actually causes the blowout as the page will not want to break what it thinks is one word, if you <snip> somewhere in the middle as i have done, depending on the size you may need to do it twice it will prevent the problems.

No that it is snipped, when you put the header into the header tool you can remove the snipped section and close the space prior to checking the header

You should also remember to remove your own email address before posting and in this case as we want to keep the lad from visiting this thread his email addres has also been removed.

Please remember that protecting your bait is important but so is protecting people from being scammed so if you are removing the lads email address from a post please ensure that you have added the email address to a list of scammers publicly available for potential vics to find, (as Scarlett has done in our surplus forum) such places this can be done are in our surplus forum, scamwarners, romance scam or russian detective

As I am currently away from my home computer I dont have access to the header tool so please feel free to post the results

Edited with IP results, the home IP is not giving me anything closer than Nigeria, if anybody is getting anything more acurate please let me know

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer has emailed the lad with the location of where my character and the old family friend is staying.

They are at 5SC Camer00n. Thanks 5imba for helping me.

It appears he will be arriving at the camp on Thursday, 8/15.
This should be a nice long drive for the lad and his friend.
They will be traveling from Akure to Camer00n.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work Scarlett, Simba does know how to look after his guests so I am sure you will enjoy your time together there.

A point of interest for you, during the lads trip he used 2 computers to write emails to you, one was Lagos, the other a nice little place called, Abeokuta

Something I would like you to try to do is get him to send an email to you from the local cafe instead of from home, his home IP seems to be a satelite providor which comes up as Nigeria which means he could be anywhere, while I believe he is in Akure, it would be good to get the proof.

Exactly how you do this I dont yet have any ideas on, perhaps have your lawyer tell him your computer is having problems with his "EP confaguration ladectomy port" and it has caused a few concerns for your computer, perhaps if he tries from the internet cafe you will be able to isolate if that is the cause and fix the problem, in the meantime it means that the emails are taking longer than usual to come in from him and in this desperate time that is just unacceptable

That last bit of evidence if you can get it will prove safari 1 beyond doubt and help to prove Safari 2 at the same time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic