SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Update: Lad safaried to PH & now back home

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a pet that claims to be stranded in London and wants me to help him get home to the US.
I've agreed to send him a money gram. Of course he wants it sent to his agent in Nigeria.
Thanks to Murry - I downloaded his IP address and he is emailing from Nigeria.

The lad now wants to marry me, but of course I'm not ready for such a commitment without meeting him face to face.

He claims to be from Illino1s, and went to London to meet with a business partner, and the business partner didn't show. Then he was mugged, and his wallet and credit cards were stolen. The US Embassy won't help him either. I've never heard of such terrible luck. I so want (not) to help him.

I'm using the excuse that due to the storm in TX, the money gram location is closed until Monday. He did send me the details on the closest money gram location to my character's house.

So, I would like to know what to do now.
Any help would be appreciated.

Scarlett

Last edited by Scarlett on Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 21 times in total
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask your lad to explain MoneyGram to you, since you aren't 100% sure of what it is. Wink
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: I did get him to go into great detail on how money gram works. He gave me a clear set of instructions, but silly me will mess it up somehow. He even told me what question and answer to use! I imagine he's been scamming for awhile.

To create a bit of drama, I told him that my bff called me a fool for believing he really loves me. I wanted him to do a conference chat with my bff, myself, and him. He is refusing. He's telling me not to tell her anymore about our relationship. She is just jealous that I found him.

I also spoke with him on yahoo phone. He's been asking for my phone # for awhile. I finally gave him my K7 #, but wanted to reassure him I'm a real love sick woman.

I don't want to spook him off yet. Should I just play games with mishaps regarding the sending of his money gram?

Thanks
Scarlett
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have him complete the monegram security form. Found here:

http://millionaires.6te.net/forms/baiterpage/index.html

You can also contact Marvinator, to whip up a receipt for you. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ lotta - thanks for the link. How do you send the imgage to him?
Should I copy it to my desktop, then attach as a email. Tell him to print it out, fill it out, then fax to my k7 #?

Thanks!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yep, copy it then sent it to him, but I'd have him pay money to scan it and then email it to you Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

I sent the lad the security form. He did print, fill it out, and fax it back to me.

Now, I'm leaving him hanging thinking I've gone back to MG to send his $$$$.

He wants a copy of the receipt scanned to him.
Where can I find a receipt to send him?

Oh, and I think I messed up on the text question, and answer. He's gonna be sooo frustrated. Evil or Very Mad
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some ideas on how to proceed. Step 1 is to not have access to a scanner. Step 2 is to finally get the receipt scanned, but send a large file that can not be opened (.dll files disguised as a .jpg work great). Step 3 is to blame the lad for not being able to open the file. Make a big deal out of how much work it is to scan the receipt. Step 4 is to scan it again, but try a different format such as a .pdf or .bmp. Step 5 is to blame the lad again for not being able to open the file. Step 6 is to send a blurry version of the receipt that can not be read. Step 7 is to finally send a receipt, but use the wrong information. I particularly like to mangle their names. Your lad will be wound tight if you make it to this stage.

Keep in mind that you should be controlling the bait. If he wants a receipt, do anything reasonable to be willing but unable to send it. Drag things out, stall, make a lot of errors, ask questions and bring up other unrelated topics. Appear to be very willing to comply, but be inept at it. Apologize for failing to be able to send money. The lad needs to think he is just about to receive the money. Make him do all of the work.

You've done great so far.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I beieve it costs about $1US to copy a page at a cafe in Nigeria, about the same price as an hour of internet time, then to fax a page internationally will most likely cost at least another $1, that combined with internet time writing and emailing you and you will see how you are beginning to waste his time and resources while fulfilling your baiting obligations, all this while amusing not only yourself but also many of us so well done.

PRS has loads of experience with male romance lads and her advice is very good, in time you will pick up oportunities to take the bait in different directions in order to get yourself some more trophies or even a safari but for now this is exactly what you should be doing, wasting his time, allowing him to teach you and having some fun doing it, please continue Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the lad his receipt, and while it opened fine for me, it wouldn't open on his computer. @PRS thanks for the .dll file

He then asked for the reference # again as he had already "sent his agent to MG twice" and it wasn't there.

So late last night, I resent the MG # and (oh my) I was gave him the wrong ref # the first time. So, he's off to MG today to check.

After he thought I'd sent the MG to him, he explained how he had 3M dollars worth of pipeline in Germany, and needed an addition $5300 to pay customs.

I told him I would have to talk to my lawyer, as my lawyer is in charge of my settlement trust fund. He finally agreed, he seems to be wary of getting anyone else involved in our business.

Now, I need to have my lawyer send him an email telling him he's cancelled the first MG, and needs further info from the lad before he will allow his trusting client to send even more money to an agent in Nigeria.

Any ideas or suggestions for my "lawyer" to ask him?
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly what you showed me should be just fine Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
daTrix
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I faked getting mugged on the way to WU, (newspaper article and all). A firm blow to the head is a good excuse for talking gibberish of a few days and driving the lad crazy.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ da Trix,

I read about that bait. I was impressed, and very amused with what you did.

I hope to be able to pull that one off one day.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

My lawyer got involved. The lad filled out the forms, and sent ID.
He was due to get his $$ sent WU.

My character decided she would fly from Tx to UK to take him $$$, and to be with him in person. (She's just so in love, & felt it would so romantic to meet him there)

She is now in L0nd0n, and he has now confessed he's not the man (gasp) in his pictures. He then showed me his real pictures. After getting over the shock, my character decided that was okay. Then yet another shock, he's NOT in the UK, but in N1ger1a. After much conversation about this, she has agreed to take the next plane from UK to Lag0s.
He claims he lives in Akure, and will meet her at the airport.
If he does travel there, does this mean a safari?

I'm booking my flight now (not) to go to his home and become his wife.

How do I know if he actually travels to Lagos?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Scarlett

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
PumkinEater
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe you've got to find a way to get him to send you an email while he's traveling so that you can check the IP address. Have you considered meeting him at the safari camp instead?? Wink
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Pumpkin Eater

Thanks for the tip, yes will have him email me from there.
I'm sure he'll be waiting at the airport to rob me, and will be anxious to get me there.

I'm going to pass on the camp this time around.

I'm just surprised that he confessed. It must be my charms, make that purse he's so enamoured with.

Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he was gonna have some 'splainin' to do if (1) you had come to London and he wasn't there, and (2) you actually saw him and he wasn't what you were expecting.

I'm never sure what lads expect to do with victims who travel. Do they always meet with them, or do they sometimes leave a victim waiting at the airport?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Titania,

He wasn't given much time to discourage me from visiting him in the UK.

He emailed me over and over worried about my flying there.

After I supposedly arrived, and managed to find a hotel, I went online to find out where my pet was at, and why couldn't he come to me.

Then he slowly explained himself, and revealed that he wasn't the man in the picture...and after hours of questions from me, I was finally satisfied enough with his explanation to agree to meet him in N1ger1a.

I do believe he will show up at the airport there. He's expecting me to have a lot of c$sh on me.
I'm also convinced that if I were a real vic, that he would at least rob me, and maybe more.

I'm looking forward to see how long he's going to actually wait at the airport for me to show.
This gets more and more interesting.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Scarlet,

I have just given you some information by email, I think you need to have that plane diverted a bit futher away, 200 miles or crossing a border for a safari Wink

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

After a long YIM chat the lad and his friend are now on the road driving the 4 hours to pick me up at the airport.

Thanks to Tyler_Durden taking a call from the lad and pretending to be the hotel manager, he is convinced I'm actually there.

As I don't have a cell phone, and he's taking his laptop, he's going to email me from the airport. I hope the header shows proof he traveled from Akure to Lag0s to meet me.

Now, I have until 8:00 pm N1ger1an time tomorrow to decide why he couldn't find me at the airport.

This has turned into an interesting bait for me.

Any suggestions on what happens next to my character?

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugged at the airport while waiting for the lad to show
End up at the wrong airport
Meet a lad at the airport only to find its the wrong lad
Rush back home because the brother is sick
Plan a surprise at a romantic destination

Hmm, there are many options, here's a few you could choose from Wink

Quote:
I'm never sure what lads expect to do with victims who travel. Do they always meet with them, or do they sometimes leave a victim waiting at the airport

Each lad is different of course, but I wouldn't like to take my chances, muggings and kidnappins are well documented, not showing up is not uncommon but in this case I think he may have continued the relationship hoping a lions share of that $30K was going to be spent on him.

Of course I have no way of knowing and no inclination to find out Wink

Tyler_Durden
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm watching this with baited breath.

How about your handbag was stolen and it had your passport within it? You are now stuck in the UK waiting for replacement documents from the US embassy... ?

Very Happy

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update: The lad traveled to Lag0s. He is there now. I have the ISP header to prove it!! He's traveled from Akur3 to Lag0s.

He's emailing me now. I had emailed him earlier that I was mugged, and received a head injury after getting off the plane.
I told him that the mugger had stolen my purse with my passp0rt, his phone #s, and other important documents.

He has now been in Lag0s for almost 24 hours.

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some good news here as to the distance between Lagos and Akure Click Here 135 miles making a return trip 270 miles which does indeed qualify for a safari, if you could post the original IP and his latest IP you will be ablr to prove your safari and then claim your pith helmet from the trophy cabinet.

In saying that, the lads trip has not yet ended and you may be able to get him moving even further, possible reasons are to travel to a hotel and inadvertantly end up further away from the airport, after all, you can hardly spend all of your time waiting at the airport for this lad who is so useless he couldn't find you. you may fly back home seeing as though your pet is so useless or you could get rushed to hospital because of some complications, the brother or laywer may be able to contact him to let him know you are in a very bad way in hospital with your laptop now stolen.

Very nice baiting and a well deserved pith helmet clapping

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Scarlett, the closest I got to 200 was in yards for a lad from the cafe to the WU office

Keep playing with him, well done Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic