SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hitman/LoveLad/ Nigerian FBI !!! (NSFW - Language) UPDATE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
catlover
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you ever tried to buy a size 15 shoe off the rack? Of course you will have to have it specially made and it won't be cheap. That should stall him for a little while. Laughing
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He probably doesn't mean an American size 15, but you won't tell him that, will you? Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I think poor Anita's going to have difficulties buying just 1 shoe, for starters
Laughing

"HEY, WHAT THE HELL IS F**KINGLY WRONG WITH YOU...... Shen 'Hitman'
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 21, 2008
No word from Shen
But Nikky writes:

Oh i am sorry i replied late we went on mission to execute and kill a sturborn man who was prooving too strong to comply but you are not supposed to know all of this but here is the address below okay make the shipment immediately...

35 queen street bojiboji agbor delta state Nigeria
post code 234

thats the address and the name to address it to is Don OYABA TURIDODO
AND MAKE SURE YOU DO THIS TODAY OKAY
HE WILL BE HAPPY AND ALL OF THIS WILL BE SOLVED

HOPE YOU GONNA KISS ME WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER...HEHEHEHE

Anita replies:

Dear Nikky
OKAY, I've got the address, now I'll get the shoe and the $$$ .
As for the kiss?? Who knows?!? You have certainly been my dear friend and helped me out of some tight spots with that pilo shit, Pyro Shen.
Why don't you just leave him and get a legit job here in the States? Maybe you could turn him in, enroll in the Witless Protection Program and start over!!! You seem like a sweetheart of a guy...don't waste your life on that villain any longer!!

Please write soon
your Anita

excuse me while I soak my typing fingers in Clorox

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GETTING WEIRDER
August 23, 2008
From Shen
HEY ARE YOU DATING NIKKY MY BOY? HE TALKS MORE ABOUT YOU NOW AND TALKING ABOUT LOVE I HOPE NOTHING IS GOING ON AT MY BACK?HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Anita's reply:
Eat shit and die, goat boy.
Anita

And from Nikky
Thanks for accepting for the kiss it will really mean much to me because i find you pretty u know .....as for leaving shen my life might be at danger but for anything sake i am willing to leave him alone and get a legit job but who will then be by my side be my best friend be my supposed wife,mother and siblins ....he has been the family i had always had in yrs and if some one could volontire to be my family, i would put that into consideration and pls let me know if you already sent the shoe and pls get back to me and i need more of your scan pics i love it ,,,,,,you really look sweet on it
Take care Dear
Miss ya
pls avoid troubles cos i care

my reply

Oh Nikky
I know it is terrible to suggest, but what if you were to end your association with that devil in the same way that he has done to others????????
As for someone to be at your side...I will be honest with you.
Although your flattery is very endearing to me, I have not a clue as to what you look like! I will confess to you that I was once taken advantage of by an internet sweet talker. I was taken for several thousand dollars by a young man who promised me love everlasting, but never showed up after I had sent him money for passports, airline tickets, clothing and a Jeep Wrangler.
I will consider your suggestion for a relationship ONLY if I receive a valid, authentic photo of you. The only way I will be able to judge this photo to be authentic is if the photo shows you holding a sign with my name printed on it
ANITA
BIGOLE
PECKER
Anything less, and I will think you are just another 'on-line Romeo' We here in Knob Gobbler, Indiana may be a bit backward, but we are not stupid. Send me the photo I've requested, so I know you are for real, and we can discuss other things in more detail. I WILL BE ASKING FOR OTHER PHOTOS OF YOU AS TIME GOES ON, if our relationship reaches that stage, so please do not try to fool me with a photo of someone else!

I have included another slightly naughty photo in thanks for the help you have given me...I really do appreciate it!! I have several more of myself and a few friends that were taken during a 'clothing optional' cruise I took last year, after Mr. Pecker passed away. It seems rather outrageous, I know, but his Will stated that I was to use the money he left behind on things that would be new and pleasurable to me. I have done my best <grin> I am glad you do not think of me as being too old for such nonsense! Your compliments thrill me.

Your Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

August 25, 2008
2 from Nikky

Thats Very nice of you all that will be done as soon as all this problem is solve about you and my boss pls tell me have you sent the show and were are the courier details i would want to know all of this becaus ehe wants to be mad again with me and please dont let him be and lets get him down slowly and really falling deep inlove with you..............but first before all this can go in peace we have to settle him before any plan agaist him
Now tell me dear is all the shoe sent and were is the courier details all these i wanna know for now again!!!!
love yah
Nikky

and

Pls stop insulting my boss ....he is about doing something stupid and he hit my head with a barret ,i mean his Gun and pls stop saying abusive words to him or else i will die before you know it and you as well wont be letf aside if you dont talk well or appologize he will seize my contact with you and no more talk pls also let me know if you have sent the shoe and the details as well i am really facing much trouble here fr you dont allow me much pains pls

am waiting

my reply

Nikky
BULLSHIT!!
I am not about to apologize to that damn goat lover!! And quite frankly I am surprised at your attitude. I thought that you had balls, not little pebbles!! Why do you let him whomp on you?
Why don't you whup his ass?
It looks as though I will have to be the one to save you, instead of you saving me
I have sent Pilo Shit an email telling him that no money will be sent until I am certain you are safe.
Tell me honestly...are you a grown man, or a small boy?
Anita

p.s. no more naughty photos until I am sure you are of legal age!!

and from Shen

I THINK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR SHIT AM GONNA DEAL WITH NIKKY AND MAKE SURE ANOTHER ASSIGNMENT IS GIVEN FOR YOUR EXECUTION IN ANOTHER SECTION

my reply

Pilo
And I've had more than enough of YOUR shit too!!!! If you do NOT cease beating poor Nikky about the head, you will NEVER see 1 penny of the $3000 that I owe you!!!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!???
I expect his next email to me to be one reporting how nice you have been towards him!!
Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 26, 2008
from Nikky

Listen Not as if am not gonna be able to handle him is a game which respect goes for to whom is due i am beginning to understand that what am doing for you is what you are not trying to understand and appreciate okay and for my age am 36yrs and a grown and trained proffesional killer and that what i want you to know now tell me are you going to send him the shoe or Not and if you say know you leave me with no option to deny you my help and is your choice i think you are no getting the real fact here we got your file is a deep case understand and our employer is already getting worried about your mission seeeeee am really willing to help you dont be sturborn okay Now get things done or else is your fault on what ever is going to happen

bye for now and remember after this week no shoe comes dont say i did not tell you he wont spare you if you think is a joke then go ahead

Nikky

my reply
Nikky
I am glad to hear you are 36 yrs old, as some of the photos I have are far more naughty than the ones you have seen so far!! I would not feel right if you saw them, and turned out to be 17 years old!!!!
You must slow down and think before you write me the next time....when you get hasty your words jumble together and make no sense. Not as badly as that goat humper Pilo, but close...so slowwwwwwwww dowwnnnnnnnnn okay??

Is that meanie treating you better now?

Where is the photo you promised me?

Anita

and from Shen

Hey listen to me buddy
Nikky is a grown up man and he knows the rule in this shit and he is not of the amature and now for you listen am not begging you to send the money is just the matter of time and i will refuse the more and never will you have the chance in life to send the money again by then you will be down the drain and for your notice thios week the money dont get down i give you no more contact and beware you are now being watch like a dog......keep digging you have risen my anger again......................
fairwell

DE DON SHEN

my reply

First of all, who is De Don Shen? I thought your name was Shin Pilo ???
Also, watch me all you want!! Nothing will be sent until I have been assured that Nikky is safe!!
Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 28, 2008
from Nikky

Ok but you make me happy by sending the shoe to pilo and then we can flow well and our friendship can be in a better place and hope you heard his warning and i really wish you fill my desire by sending the shoe then you can have everything yu want from me ..............just get the confirmation you sent the shoe already okay and we can roll sweetly am waiting dear ...........i need us to be free but if you cant you still tell me so i can know which side am on if yours or his

am waiting

my reply

Nikky
What do you mean " so i can tell which side am on if yours or his' ????
I thought it was understood that we are on the same side, you and I !!!!
I have the shoe and the money in a shipping box, safe and secure under my bed. And that is where it is going to stay, until I get the photo I requested from you 4 days ago.
That is the only way I'll know you are safe, and that is the only way I will send the money.
Anita

and from Shen

my boy is save and nothing happened to him and nothing will happen rather something will happen to you am not asking you but orderering you is your choice you know!!!!!
hahahahaha

my reply

Shin
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!
You can order and giggle all you want. The shoe and the money is safe and sound in a secret location. I will not be sending it until Nikky sends me the photo I asked for as proof that he is okay.
You're such a turd.
Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

August 30, 2008
1 from Nikky, none from Shen

I am safe and sound you heard my boss asked me too many question but nevertheless you know i cant send the photo now until our plan gets through after he knows you send the shoe already he will then forget about you and then i will plan on killing him just for the both of us to be free forever but that will be after satisfying his needs but failure my pricess there are consequencies about it and he is already getting pissed about the whole issue and making plans without me only with the other boys i wonder what it would be but i will make you happy and give you all you need when he is dead and you can make me do these on time by sending him the shoe and the money and letting him go off you finally and i will nail him without yur memory and i will send you many photo and get along with a new life for now he already knows about the photo and he wont let me send that and he always say is agaist security reason and if i do i will be damed with every consequence and you know i still respect him he said he wont send you mail until 2morrow if no respond...............

Now is me pleading to you if you like and appreciate the way i contacted and willing to help you please send the shoe and money to let us go and we make plan of executing him.
Believe me i am sound and okay just do what i ask you if you care about me and you want us to betogether as planning now......

just waiting dear

my reply: none

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work!
I've enjoyed reading this! Laughing

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
stringalong
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing WOW!!!

hilarious! Twisted Evil

Well done!! Very Happy

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ thanks guys, glad you've enjoyed Smile

8/31/08 from Nikky

Why you dont want to rely my last mail?

9/2/08 my reply

I haven't written because you haven't sent the photo I requested...no pic, no action
Anita

9/2/08 from Shen:

YOUR DAYS OF GRACE IS OVER AND NOW NIKKY IS BACK TO NIGERIA AND WE SHALL SEE ANOTHER END OF YOUR FUCKING DEAD BODY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

my reply:

Shin
you wrote "AND WE SHALL SEE ANOTHER END OF YOUR FUCKING DEAD BODY" I don't understand...what does that mean?
Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 3, 2008
from Nikky

OK THEN

my reply

Fine then!!

From Shen:

YOU ARE A STURBOUN MOUNK AND I HAVE NO SILLY EXPLANATION FOR YOU................I ONLY WANT YOU TO EXPECT WHAT EXPENSIVE AND DEADLY SURPRISE COMING YOUR WAY SOON~~~~
TIME IS OVER

my reply

Pilo
Once again I do not understand...I do not want a silly explanation, I want a reasonable one.
And what is "A STURBOUN MOUNK" ?? Is that something in Nigerian language, because I only speak American...no Watusi or nothing like that!!!!
Nikky knows why I haven't sent the money yet...if you have a problem with that, ask him. He speaks WAY better American than YOU do...he's probably cuter too. You must lead a sad and lonely life...you sound like a bitter old fart.
Anita

Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So you're not just an ordinary mounk (at first glance I thought he said monk) but a "sturboun" one!!!
Very entertaining bait! Laughing

Good luck!

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 5, 2008
From Shen:

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY HOW WAS UR DAY TODAY?
TOO MANYTHINGS TO COME, KEEP EXPECTING

my reply:

Shemp yro
My day was okay, thank you for asking!
How was yours?
The truck had a brake line bust, but otherwise pretty uneventful. We finally got some rain and a bit cooler weather, which was a great relief
More rain is expected next week also. Hopefully we'll be able to get the hay cut and dried before the end of the month
Did you grow up on a farm? Or in a city?
Anita

GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...after he knows you send the shoe already he will then forget about you and then i will plan on killing him... i will make you happy and give you all you need when he is dead and you can make me do these on time by sending him the shoe ...

Ha ha ha, send him the magic shoe, you must do it! It's the only way he can be killed by his baby alter-ego! Perhaps your cousin Al Bundy can help you select a shoe...

Easter Egg 2013
bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 9, 2008
Anita receives an email from the NIGERIAN FBI...oddly enough, the identical IP addy as Shen and Nikky Shocked Laughing

Hello
Good Day to you, My name is wRange dultch i am a Nigerian FBI an agient of the federal constitution here and we are hear in placement for the warrant and conjugation in notifying peoples problem and asking them for the placement for security reason...a case came to our table this morning yet to be identified but sure that your life is in danger by a hit man who is presently in you state and has workers here in my country Nigeria? how right is that ...we want a confirmation and what are their demands for the realese of you.....pls get back to us immediately for immidate action!!!!!

WRABGE DULTCH
FBI
+2347039303477

my reply

Mr. Wrange
I am soooo grateful that you have written me!!!! I have good reason to believe there is a man, right here in Knob Gobbler, Indiana...WHO WANTS TO KILL ME!! His name is Pilo Shen, or Pyro Shin, or something like that, and at first he wanted me to send money to him by Western Union, but they wouldn't let me. Then he wanted me to transfer money to his bank accounts, but there was something wrong with them....THEN he wanted me to send him a shoe full of money!!!
I tried doing all of those things just to get rid of him (I don't understand what he's trying to say half the time, but he scares me). But then he had sex with my prize goat and was very mean to a friend of mine, and I refused to cooperate further until my friend gave me proof he was okay.
I am at a wit's end. I'm afraid to go out at night to milk the goats or feed the chickens!!!
Can you contact the American FBI and have them hunt this man down and put him in jail or shoot him? He's bragged to me about killing at least 2 other people since he contacted me!!!
Anita

Nikky has also written... 10 minutes prior to the Nigerian FBI mail

SEE
I thought i was helping you and you were happy i was really trying to help you but i see you are making demand on release.....pilo is a very intelligent man,he will only make you believe ot think that your case has been forgoten then will come to you in unexpected manner and then you have no means of escaping and then no apology all he will do then is kill you and take part of your Blood with a white clothe for proof of your death.....do what you have to do and let go of everything...am presently in Nigeria i believe you know that or must have heard that an currently in that address you were given to send the money to with some boys .......if you care that i was falling inlove with you then do then right thing but if you think you know best do your wish and stop contacting me again!!!
IF YOU CANT DO THE RIGHT THING THEN AVOID ME
GOD KNOWS I TRIED MY BEST TO WORK OUT SOMETHING GOOD WITH YOU!!!!!
MISS YA

NIKKY

my reply

NIKKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must be very careful
The Nigerian FBI contacted me about Pylo, and I told them all about that mean man.
I hope they will hunt him down like the animal he is!!!!
But you must be very careful, because the FBI man said something about there being some of Pylo's boys there in Nigeria!!!!
Oh, please don't get caught!!!!

Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 10, 2008
only Nikky responds:

am aware of it and already on cover thanks but still that wont stop pylo mission i know him well just do his wish pls
thanks for the concern i am happy!!!!!!

my reply

Nikky
Should you be writing me?? I think the FBI can track your emails and catch you!!!!! And I don't want to get in trouble for aiding and abetting a known fugitive.
As for Piro, that turd can go to hell!!! He's going down, Nikky!!! The Nigerian FBI is going to put that animal in jail where he belongs. I bet he's on the run right now, with the hounds on his trail. I've still got that $3000 in the shoe under my bed...looks like I won't have to send it after all.
When he's caught and things cool down, are you going to get a REAL job??? Think about it....there is no shame in working for a living!!!

Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 11, 2008
Nikky writes:

Thanks again,
Anita as i talk to you now they have caught one of the boys and i am on the run, i have my passport to leave this country back to state pls i am writing you now for a help....I dont have money to bored my flight....pls send me 1500 dollers. Iwill pay ou back when i get a real job if i get back to state pls.....that the only option i have pls i am in a hidden track...go to a money gramm and tell them that you are sending it to business associate. They will allow you and pls use my friends name(Sunday Ngbeken) or you can also send it as a coriuer to my hidden address which is 142 balake street boji boji agbor delta state Nigeria

All this should be kept secret and i need your help fast to be out of here if you care about me............PLS HELP ME

my reply

Nikky
The FBI guy told me they had caught one of the gang...I am sooo relieved it wasn't you!!!! I've seen prison movies, and you would not believe what those men do to each other.
As for the money, the FBI wants me to send it as Pilo instructed. I'm afraid I can not tell you why.. I really do NOT want to get in trouble with the Nigerian, or Indiana Feds!!
Also, why should I help you? After all the kindness I'd shown to you, you couldn't even put forth the effort to send me the photo I requested...then you ran off to Nigeria like a scared rabbit as soon as Pylo told you to go. A lot of people would consider you a disgusting little coward for the way you prey on people.
You will have to do more than plead if you wish me to help you, especially with the G Men monitoring my movements.

Anita

And from the Nigerian FBI

Hello Anita
Is also wise that you have provided us with the information needed but not yet a proof to nail the basterd down, though we have arrested one of them and he rerfused to speak. here is the only way we can get pylo shen immidiately if the shoe full of money is sent and confirm sent pylo will travel down here to nigeria in collection of it and for a relaxation ....I want to set a plan with you...Send the shoe full of money as he requested but dont give him the courier tracking details it should be sent to me and to the FBI desk.I will follow it untill its arrival .Then i will pick up the reciever and will also urge him to call pylo to come back that the item is recieved,then we will (FBI) track him down here in Nigeria

All this is to be done soon
For i believe he wants you dead soon.
Get back to me with comfirmation you sent the shoe to direct our investigation
WRABGE DULTCH
FBI
+2347039303477

my reply

Mr. Wragbe
What do you mean you don't have proof???? I told you what he's said, and done!!!!
I can 't send the shoe of money right now....I had a friend contact me, who may be needing a loan....I haven't decided what to do yet.
I'm sure that turd Piro's emails are in the archive or whatever it is, on my computer. If I can find them and send them to you that should be enough to take him down, right?
Why can't you send the Indiana State FBI to pick him up here!???
Anita

p.s. I just remembered he wanted me to send him laptop computers too. Does that help?

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 12, 2008
Anita is in no mood for anybody's crap
Nikky writes:

Pls in Gods name Help me ,you are my only Help as i speak to you pls do this very best Favour for me and i will forever remain indepted to you.....i am waiting my dear pls am still hidden in that address i told you am waiting any means you wish to help me i will be greatfull ...Dont fail me
thanks and waiting!!!!

my reply

Nikky
Do not beg to me in God's name...you are a hired killer, remember?
I do.

That is why my trust in you will not start until you send the photo I requested a month ago. If you cannot do that simple thing, do not count on any money from me.
Anita

and from the Nigerian FBIMr Wr4ng3 Dultch

Hello Anita
Pls dont teach us our Job here and if you really want we dont go off this case do what i ask you and let things rest or else pylo will make sure he hurts you in a very bad way he is a merssless human bein and if you dont co-operate immediate and he gets to know faster that we are after him because of you believe me you are gonna die by him knife on you throat of gun before he gets caught ...So pls dont waste the FBI time and do what you have to do....On your next mail no positive respond i will cease to contact you.....
We are very stricked and dont play tramps with our work send the shoe even if you have to put less than 3000 but make sure you have not less than 2,000 and then we will do what we were thaught and not your wish
dont forget if you fail to do and help us in our work then you are part of the trouble and you will also be wanted by the FBI

GOOD LUCK ANITA

uh-huh...my reply

Mr. Dutch
I am an American, you are Nigerian...I will teach you your job as I see fit. As inept as you are, you should not only be dropping to your knees and thanking me, you should be sending me a shoe filled with money.!!
Don't you even fucking try to threaten me, Barney Fife!!! I have learned more about law enforcement by watching cable TV than you have ever dreamed of.
You have no damned authority to arrest me, an American citizen on American soil. I saw a case exactly like that on 'Court TV', and you have NO legal grounds to do so. So save your bullshit for the idiots you work with, OKAY??
I know damn good and well what is going on here!! You haven't got a fucking clue to where fucking Pilo is, do you???? I'm the only lead you have, right???
So you think that because I'm a woman you can bully me into helping YOU advance YOUR career by leading you to Pilo???.well it ain't gonna happen that way, cowboy!
I expect a heartfelt, sincere apology in your next email to me. If I do not receive one, you can kiss my ass and your promotion good-bye, OKAY??
After I receive your apology for your stupid behavior towards women we can discuss your strategy to catch Pilo the turd OKAY?????

Anita

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the Nigerian FBI and the hitman are highly pissed off, loverlad Nikky wants help
All 3 emails rcv'd from the same IP 3 minutes apart
Rolling Eyes
Sept 13, 2008
from Wrange Dultch - Nigerian FBI

Good Bye forever and Dont Think i will contact You!!!
You think we nigerian seeks promotion that way bullshit
Now is your problem alone and count me out understand?

Help yourself cowgirl

from Shen the hitman

WAIT FOR ME
NO MORE ESCAPE THIS TIME AND I DONT NEED ANY FUCKING THING FROM YOU!!!

my reply : none

From Nikky, prospective lovelad:

How Did you Do it? The FBI are withdrawing back in the case slowly and i reallydont know why but i heard pilo is angry and already know you stay if wit end and also you dont go out at Night.....He is on the fast lane of Killing you without seeking anything Again....Now if you Can Help me to come immediately imight Stop him......FBI is upset of what i really dont know and as i know they want tolet go of this case and you know what that means you know.........................Do something or Help goes no were believe me am serious

bye for now

bobby kaye
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sept 16, 2008
Nikky writes:

WHATS GOING ON ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME OR NOT?

my reply:

Nikky
Of course not, dummy!! Do you have problems reading my writing? I will write my previous response to you , very slowly, so you can understand...

"That is why my trust in you will not start until you send the photo I requested a month ago. If you cannot do that simple thing, do not count on any money from me. "

Also, since that FBI coward has dropped the Pylon case, there is no need for you to stay in hiding, or to leave your beloved Nigeria by jet.

I can tell from your poor use of English that you are below average in intelligence. Perhaps you have a younger sister who can explain this to you?

Anita

TurnerVonLefty
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Nikky you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind... hey Nikky!

You're doing fantastic. Keep it up!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

Alas, the lad(s) have not contacted Anita since my last post...if he comes back (in any of the characters) fine, if not...oh well. It was getting very old anyway.
I do wish I could've scored on a trophy pic though Wink

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait. All I can think of now is "the shoe". It cracks me up every time I read about it.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic