SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Things your doctor says that make you laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I could go on for ever here - but just a small selection

Today my GP made some eating suggestions and after going through a long list of things, which clearly my face showed a suitable look of revulsion at, she finished with jelly and ice cream out of desperation. Laughing not Smarties (M & M's) Sad

Last week in hospital the nurse was listing my ailments and put down anorexia - and I weight 13 1/2 stone (200 pounds in dollars). Rolling Eyes

I went to A & E with a very impressive foot injury and after triage the doctor said I must be admitted and "follow me" and I stood up and fell flat on my face 'cause I couldn't walk. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had an eye operation, during which silicone oil was pumped into the eyeball (the original fluid having been removed). The oil in my eye renders it totally blind.

I had some trouble with the eye - mainly inflammation - and returned to the clinic to see what could be done about it. The doctor asked me if I was given an anti-inflammatory drop, and I said I didn't know. She said, "Well, when you put drops in your eye, are any of them milky when they go in?"

Even the studen-intern knew that was silly, and he said - with just the right combination of sarcasm and respect, "She can't see, remember?"
simpsonman3000
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went in for surgery and was just cut open when then the governator came in and said:

"it's not a tumor. sew him up and get him out of here!"

dang California budget cuts... banghead

HEY YOU OLD DISEASED SLAPPER I KNOW YOU F**K ANYTHING AND SUCK EVERYTHING HEARD YOUR C**T IS SO BIG NOW EVEN A HORSE CANT FILL IT!!! ENJOY IT AND HOPE YOU GETS AIDS YOU DISEASED MUGA BASTARD!!!- Some lad got pissed when I called him a slut.

Last edited by simpsonman3000 on Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Image

"This won't hurt"

"You will sleep through the whole operation" (I didn't)

"Don't worry I'm the expert" (They weren't)

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
The Blackwood Con
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. You guys have had bad luck when it comes to doctors.

The one that bugs me is the:

Nurse: "Okay now, take off your clothes. Your doctor will be in in a moment."
...Twenty "moments" later...
Doctor: "Hello, how are you?"
Me: "Uhm...I'm cold, thanks. May I put my clothes back on now? I kind of have the flu so being cold really isn't THAT great of a thing to be right now. I mean, was it really necessary for me to sit like this...naked...for 20 minutes"

*facepalm*

thanks for making a fool of me ok,you are just talking nonsense.man to hell with you if you keep fooling me all the time."
maybe i will come and lick your shoes just because you want to buy diamonds from me.
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shhhhhhhhhhhhh I am going under in the middle or end of next month. I don't want to think about what could happen.

The surgeon already flirted and asked if I'm married. LOL Now he has decided I need surgery.. Is he trying to look at the goods before he decides if he wants to "try them on and buy them?" Laughing

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a broken hand 2 months ago, and when I went in for to have the pin inserted, the conversation went a little like this :

Doc : Im just going to check the sensitivity around the wounded area
(doc prods the sore spot)
Me : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Doc : Did that hurt ?

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Walk toward me and drop your shorts."

As the doc is sitting...um...eye level...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, not a doctor, and not so much laughter as very evil laughter, the kind that comes right before a malicious act. . .

While I was in labor, contractions 2-3 minutes apart, entering the maternity ward, I was grilled with questions about registration. I quickly told the nurse that I'd pre-registered weeks ago and had been told I would be all set and wouldn't have to do any paperwork the day of delivery.

Her response: "I'm sorry, we don't have that paperwork. I need you to do it now".

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wound up in the ER with a burst appendix.In the course of checking me out,the doctor asks "have you ever been shot before?"
I replied that I never had been,and what prompted the question.He showed me an x-ray,and I had to admit there was a roughly bullet shaped shadow in there.He asked me several more times was I certain I had never been shot?I could onlt reply that no I hadn't,and didn't he think something like that would tend to stick in my memory?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Bruce Banner
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a doctor tell me to take ibuprofin for the pain for a kidney infection. Ibuprofin can cause kidney inflammation and has been linked to kidney damage. I told her that and she gave me the "Oh yeah... umm..." Rolling Eyes
Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Order following nitwit wrote:
Wake up, it's time for your sleeping tablet.
Rolling Eyes

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had my lasik surgeon tell me that I was not a candidate for lasik as my cornea was too thin, but they could do this other procedure. When I told him I was allergic to the contact lens I would have to wear for a week or so after that operation he suddenly decides my cornea *IS* think enough for lasik.

Guess what? Cool

I still wear glasses.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had too many encounters with the doctor, but my SO came out from her appointment saying that the doctor (She sees the head doctor in our uni practice) had prescribed her penicillin. My SO is massively allergic to penicillin. It says so in rather large red letters on her records.

This is the place where the standard first question to any female patient is to ask if they think they might be pregnant.

I guess the river of contempt flows both ways.
Stoker Thompson
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When I was young after a bad accident the doctor came into the room and told my mother, standing next to me, " we don't know why he is alive right now but we don't expect him to live through the operation."

another time I was about to get X-rayed and got involved in a lengthy discussion with an ER nurse who had my file.
Nurse: I see you were here 5 years ago for X-rays
Me: No I wasn't.
Nurse: Are you . . . . . Living at .......
Me: Ummm Yes.
Nurse: Yes. You had a concussion.
Me: No I didn't.
Nurse: Are you aware that concussions can cause amnesia?
Me. Ummmm I am now.. . . . .

Recently I was in Eastern Europe and cut my foot open. As in open to the bone. At the local hospital the nurse was Slovak and the doctor was German. Fortunately I didn't need to communicate complex instructions. Since I was sitting in the ER bleeding all over the floor. After they had cleaned it up I started to look around at all of the bits inside my foot. After the doctor told me Nein! I said "It's my foot" To which he replied "Is also your infection idiot"
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I had to phone my OBGYN's office to set up a surgery appointment to remove some suspicious looking objects in my breasts. Everything was going smoothly with setting up the appointment until she said, "Okay, I have you scheduled for a hysterectomy for the 8th." Quietly I replied, "I know that my breast are sagging but they haven't reached that part of my anatomy yet. Could we please schedule me for breast surgery?"

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I guess the river of contempt flows both ways
Nice turn of phrase; I shall unashamedly steal that.

In my case it was what my doctor didn't say..

Quite why it came up, but I said "You know I'm not paranoid, right?" which was followed an affirmation-expecting pause. And complete silence from him.

When the tumbleweeds had blown through the office I amended it to "You know I'm not a hypochondriac, right?" which went down much better.

Trouble is, it rankled and I have a bad memory, so when I was shopping and I felt people staring at me, I checked to make sure the trousers were on (check) and then told myself the doctor is an idiot and I shouldn't be paranoid.

Two hours later I wandered into the barbecue I had shopped for (cue multiple people looking up, most of whom I didn't know) and my SO said "New hairdo?"

During my shower, I'd forgotton to wash off the conditioner and my hair had gone all spiky.

A strange, sort of punk, look for a middle-aged guy Rolling Eyes

Purple Flower

Last edited by GordonBennett on Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cherrie
** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey out here my Doc is great. Just ask him to give you something for your Liver and PRESTO...you get a free bag of onions Laughing

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had to have a mole removed a few years ago. The surgeon and I were chatting to distract me...he distracted himself too! Shocked He forgot to numb me before he started slicing. I was quite a bit younger, so my mom was also in the room. I grabbed her hand really tight and my eyes went real big...I didn't say a peep though.

My mom: Uh...did you forget to numb her?
Surgeon: Oh, frik.

I told him he shouldn't charge us for that...he still did. Bleh.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Approx 3 yrs ago I went to the ER because we thought that my foot was broken.

ER doctor: It's broken, huh?

Me: I'm not sure but it hurts badly.

Him: We'll get x-rays and take care of it for you.

X-rays were taken, then nurse gives me two Vicodin to help ease the pain. A half hour later, I was feeling really loopy. The ER doc entered the room and said. "We don't find any breaks, but that doesn't mean that your foot isn't broken. Here is a pair of crutches so that you can leave here safely. Please follow up with your regular doctor."

I took the crutches and attempted to "drive" under the influence of Vicodin, a drug that I wasn't used to. It took ten seconds for me to crash and burn on the floor of the ER treatment room.

So much for leaving there safely. Laughing

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One evening I had to call out the doctor and he decided I needed an ambulance, but it wasn't an emergency at that stage.

About 3 or 4 hours later I was shaking violently and hyper ventilating so I called to find out what was happening and eventually a paramedic and ambulance arrived togther at 3.00 am with me waiting outside with a bag for hospital, not wanting to wake up the whole neighbourhood.

The paramedic refused to let me leave without getting oxygen first. When I went indoors it set off the house alarm and I had to gallop up the stairs to switch them off - now in a state of collapse - so I gave in to the oxygen demand - then they started with the questions, and to answer I had to pull off the oxygen mask.

I'm not a good patient and invariably pull out any tubes they attach - usually with bad results. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hurt my leg playing rugby a few years ago and an ambulance had to be called onto the pitch.

Me: What do you reckon?

Paramedic: Looks like it's just a sprain.

Me: So do you reckon I can get it looked at and get down to the bar before closing time? (There was a party at the Rugby Club I was dying to attend).

Paramedic: Yeah. Shouldn't be a problem at all.

Lying bastard!!! I'd smashed 3 bones and they didn't let me out for almost 3 weeks. Evil or Very Mad

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think you got problems?

We have Doctor Death, we're still not sure if he does it for fun or not... Evil or Very Mad

NSF squeamish people...

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

simpsonman3000 wrote:
I went in for surgery and was just cut open when then the governator came in and said:
"it's not a tumor. sew him up and get him out of here!"
dang California budget cuts... banghead

That really is a pretty extreme budget cut if they didn't even give you general anaesthetic before they opened you up..... Rolling Eyes

In my younger days I was a bodyguard, and on one particular occasion I got stabbed in the forearm.
I was taken to a doctor, with a knife still sticking out of my arm when he said
"Now then, what seems to be the problem"

Didn't inspire me with a great deal of confidence.... Confused

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

and the doctor said "Push Hard "

DEFINITELY NSFW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EHXLL3VwhHM
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic