SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lost him but Idea worth pursuing I think

View next topic
View previous topic

Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: PERSONAL CONTACT.
From Mr Sylvain Yoa
Auditing & Accounting Department
of Ecobank PLC Lome-Togo.

Dear ******

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise.I am Mr Sylvain Yoa, a Regional Director of Ecobank Lome-Togo(Economic community of West African Bank) with regional Office here in Lome-Togo.We had a foreign client,who used to work with Shell International Republic of Togo, he deposited a huge amount of $4.5m(Four million five hundred thousand United States Dollars),with our Bank.

Eventually this client,died on the 21st of April 2001,our client,his wife and their children were involved in a car accident along Kara-Sokode expressway while arriving from a Holiday to Lome, Togo.

A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the Bank. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past three years plus, I have removed the file to my private vault.

I seek your consent to present as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I now solicit for your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangement has being concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the fund to his designated foreign bank account in his country.

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details but do not forget to keep top secret. you will be entitled to 25% of the total sum as gratification,while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone/fax bills, and 70% will be for me and my partner.

I look forward to hearing from you immediately you receives this message.

Best Regards,

Mr Sylvain Yoa.

I'm not interested in your scam but before you dump this email hear me out.
I run a business in the UK and I'm looking for 3 guys to come over here and work for me for 6 months.
They must have a valid passport and must be able to drive.
I'm prepared to pay their travel costs and arrange visas, my only stipulation is they hand over their passports when they arrive. They will get them returned after 6 months provided they work for me over that time.
All they will have to do is drive a bus from London to Glasgow and back twice a week and make a few stops along the way.
This will be night work.
My business is a mobile Massage Parlour called "Squeals On Wheels" and is obviously to do with the sex industry.
Needless to say the "drivers" will get a few perks on the job, if you catch my drift apart from earning a decent wage.
This is not strictly legal and your discretion is expected.
If you can come up with 3 guys for now, maybe more in the future, I'll pay you £250 as a commission for each person payable by whatever method you prefer.
Get back to me if you’re interested and remember that I expect you to keep this to yourself.
Don’t waste my time with silly promises that won’t materialise, a simple yes or no if your prepared to do this will do.
(Signed)

Dear Sir,
I have noted your mail.I'm interested to do this and i will look for another two guys.
Please tell me what should i do immediately.

Like I said in my original mail, I need 3 drivers who are prepared to live and work here in the UK.
If you can supply these then get back to me when you have all 3 with names and details.
(Signed)

I have contacted 1 including me 2,it remains 1 person.We are ready to work over there.
But remember that we don't send money to any branche office for your information.

What do you mean about sending money to a (branch office)?? I don’t think you grasp exactly what I'm offering here.........
It is ME who is paying YOU not the other way round you idiot..... Please read my original email for clarification........ If there is something you don’t understand then ask, I don’t want there to be any misunderstandings here or time wasting.
(Signed)
Dear Sir,
It has been well understood.
I have found another person making three in number.What next to do.

Ok, now we are getting somewhere.
I told you this was a driving job so I assume you and the 2 others are capable of driving a PSV, if not may I suggest you get in some practice before you leave as I wont have the time to teach you once your here.
Don’t worry if you don’t have heavy goods or PSV licences as they can be "arranged" here, all you need to do is be able to drive a PSV. This is most important, is that clear?
Get back to me with your driving experience and capabilities.
I will also need full details of all 3 of you, age, DOB, addresses etc. If possible scan in your passports as I will need accurate details and passport numbers for the visas.
I will also need to know when you will be available to travel; I am hoping that you will be up and running here by Christmas as that is our busy time.
I look forward to your prompt reply to this as Visa applications can take some time.
Regards,
(Signed)
What is happening here? I am waiting for your details or at the very least a confirmation as to you receiving my mail and your present situation.
You have until tomorrow mid day, if I don’t hear from you by then I will assume you are like all the rest who don’t want to work for a living and wasting my bloody time.
(Signed)
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<[email protected]>:
Mail server for "yahoo.fr" unreachable for too long
Ho Hum ……..

Sad

i ask people about Inmate Rehabilitation & Reform group which is an organization but they told me that they don't know and my taxi became upset and collect more than what i expected and drooped me unknown area shouting to people that i am a thief that i took him where i don't know and he is afraid .then i explain to people and they let me go my way after spoiling my image.
Bokku Ga Kira
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like his email got nuked. Hopefully he'll contact you again from a new one.
Friendly Fisher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mailserver unreachable... Hmmm, looks like yahoozzeee in France is having issues again.
Don't worry, he'll be back! I've seen weirder things happening. Twisted Evil
You've got an interesting one starting, I look forward to see more coming...

Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope so, those wacky Nigerians, they make I laugh ......... Laughing

i ask people about Inmate Rehabilitation & Reform group which is an organization but they told me that they don't know and my taxi became upset and collect more than what i expected and drooped me unknown area shouting to people that i am a thief that i took him where i don't know and he is afraid .then i explain to people and they let me go my way after spoiling my image.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your approach, and if he's been a clever lad and kept your email addy, he'll be back in the fold faster than you can say 'One Way ticket to Glasgow please, and a pair of leather underpants !'.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that your lad pops back up - this could be a very interesting bait. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
Sir Blimly Windy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's back ..... Very Happy

Dear Sir,
I have wrote to you that we are complete now.I'm waiting to hear from you which next step we are going to take.We are completely three in number now.
I strongly believed in working.
I’m not sure I want to continue with this you seem most unreliable.
I have sent you 2 emails with details of how to proceed and you only get back to me when it suits you.
Convince me you’re the right man for the job and I’ll reconsider.
(signed)

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic