SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My manticore is coming....!!! (long)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My main character has ordered a breeding trio of from . There's some paperwork to be done first, so I don't expect them to arrive very soon, but my character's g/f has decided to get in on the act.
I wrote:
PS My girlfriend was asking about a , but I told her that it was most unlikely that you would have one in stock.

Lad wrote:
i am try to find  for my girlfriend. i knew of a man that had about 8 in stock but just that he relocated to a new site . so i will find him today and get to you ok.

And then as a PS to another message about the weasels:
Lad wrote:
tell your wife i ws ble to contct the mn with the mnticore. let her get bck for more detils.

He's bad at reading the messages.... Anyway, good news here.
G/f wrote:
My boyfriend has told me you have some s for sale, and I’ve wanted one for simply ages. Can you please let me know how much they cost, what vaccinations they have had, and a photo of them? I'd like only one, but it must be healthy and glimmering. Can you recommend one? What is its name?
Love
xxxxx
PS Just so you know what I look like...

And she attached a topless photo of herself (bonding, you know).
Lad wrote:
thanks for the mail ok. yur boy friend told me about that ok. i have a friend that has one ok. it 9 months old and is call .it healthy and glimmering and have taken all first shot.i will contact him for the price and let you. i will also send you a pictures of her.please i had a deal with your husband and i am waiting for him to start the shipping. please do remine him that i am waiting for the money to send the weasels to him. that i have already book a reservation for them at the airport.
Have a nice day.

Great news:
G/f wrote:
Judy

Many thanks for all the information. is a lovely name for a , don't you think? 9 months seems about right as the age as well, and I am so glad that she (it is a she, isn't it?) is glimmering. How tall is she, and how much does she weigh? Do you know? I am sure that I will need some certificates before she can be imported into Japan. Let me ask the ministry what is needed.

I'll tell my boyfriend (we're not married yet!!) about the weasels. I think he said there was some problem with the certificate when he came back from the Ministry. Maybe he'll contact you about it soon.

I'm looking forward to the photo!

Love
xxxx

PS Did you like my photo? Don't tell my boyfriend, but I'm sending you another one.

And so she does - a bit more showing this time... And the lad comes back within 15 minutes.
Lad wrote:
ok,i will varify the information from my friend and get back to you with the weight and the high ok. she is a female. you just get back with the certificate that will be use to ship her to you. i will get back to you with the recent pictures when we take one this afternoon. please tell you boyfried that let him get back to me with the complain so that i can correct it immediately before the animal ship to him.

thanks for your fast reply.

A bit of a wait (several hours) and then:
Lad wrote:
i was able to get the pictures ok. she weight 8.5. as for the certificate, it too expensive to get. if you could send the money so that he can use part to prepare the certificate and use part for the shipping then that will be good. the total cost is 1300euro. please we send the the picture but our scanner was bad i do not know if it reaches you.

you a beautiful i saw you pictures attach to us.

Actually, the model I choose for this character is quite beautiful and she's done a lot of photo shoots, it seems, which allows me to send a variety of pictures to lads. And a few hours later on:
Lad wrote:
i like your photo ok. i will attach you the pictures of the very early in the morning as we had a problem with our scanner and i am not sure you receive the picture. you are sexy and lovely.

He never sent a damn thing, of course. He's still trying to figure out what a is, I reckon.
G/f wrote:
No photo of yet. I think your scanner must be broken. Can you draw a picture of her? [long shot, but worth a try]

As far as certificates are concerned, yes, I do need one for . The main problem with is , apparently, and there needs to be a letter signed by an approved practitioner that she () has not been in contact with any infected birds or reptiles for the past 6 months. Can you get that to me before you ship to me?

I'll pay you by , shall I?

Love
xxx

PS I am so glad you like my photos. Here's another for you.

This one was pretty explicit, but still far from tasteless. A bit of a gap (Jude is busy talking to main character about payment modalities in the meantime) and then g/f writes:
G/f wrote:
Where is the picture of ? You said it was on the way. I have the money ready to transfer to your bank account as soon as I can get the photo and the certificates to be approved.

Love
xxxx

PS When you send a photo of , please send a photo of yourself as well - I want to know what you look like. I do hope you like my pictures.

He does like the pictures:
Lad wrote:
well baby,
  please i am very sorry ok  just that my scanner is bad and i promise you that you will get the pictures tomorrow since i will have to use a public internel to do that.
i will also send you my photo.
   Please take care.
       Loves.

He sent this twice, as well as an almost identical message to the main character, explaining why he couldn't send some certificates.

Now this one, appearing after a short while, was a little mysterious:
Lad wrote:
please, i am not familiar with public computers ok so i decided to get a new one. i will attach you the documents tomorrow. please do not be angry

And at last:
Lad wrote:
Hello [g/f's family name],
  i am sorry for the late reply ok.  i send you the picture ok. i think it will be better for you to send me the money so that i can take care of the certificate. you will only do this when i send my ID care to your boy friend. please get back foe more details of payment.
  take care.
Image [actual size]

The "ID" is to do with the payment modality for the weasels. Expect a trophy soon.

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At least he could've bothered to do a proper google search for a real picture, like this one:
http://images.elfwood.com/art/t/a/tansyanne/manticore.jpg
or this one: http://www.dougherring.com/NorWesCon2007/NorWesCon_Manticore_Xena.jpg

Took me less than 10 sec to find those lol.. just shows how lazy the buggers are.

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's kin to the guy who tried to pass off fantasy artworks as photographs: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140165.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sort of trophy here. CLICKY

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic