SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad gives his condolences

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Strongside
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my lad my mother died and I was unable to contact the bank. Looks like I will need a better excuse. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your mother. May her soul rest in peace.
You are expected to contact the bank with details sent to you.

You claim to be pure and never indulged in Juju, we shall see soon who will come beging for forgiveness, I cast you into the deapest hell and that is where you belong you Lunatic Monkey - Dr. James Carter

DIE NOW DIE NOW DIE NOW WITH YOUR WHOLE FAMILY USELESS MAN - Thambora Vwuku

what is ur problem u what do you do in life? pease dont worry me again otherwise u will die i wil reprot this mails to my boss. You are warned - Tony Kovan
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwww, he really cares, how touching of him, oh, he mentioned your mother as well, now get down to the bank on the way to the funeral will you, he's waiting!

You are so inconsiderate Strongside Wink

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, have a very caring lad. I wrote:

Quote:
I am sorry I not contact you for long while as my cousin has been deathly ill. Right after she had the ultrasonic kryponite therupy, she started vomiting all over her house. And, she has the diarrhea, too. So, I have been spending so much of my time cleaning up sh*t and vomit all over her house. What ever she eats. If she do not vomit it, she sh*ts it out. It is rather disgusting but I am the only one left in her life that can help her in her final days. So, I still have not had a chance to contact my bank.

to which my lad replies:

Quote:
Sorry for all you are suffering, just take care. Ok!, we have not received anything from your bank. We checked in my bank.. I am sure you did not send any money like the western union. If you are sure of the payment send the transfer slip. Ok. Send me the your account number, I have been paid here so that we can transfer the money into your account. Have a nice day

Isn't it wonderful to know that we are dealing with such kind and thoughtful people? I know I will be sure to "have a nice day".

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Empathy is lost on that charmer Rolling Eyes

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic