SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first bait - completed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been wanting to do this for a while, but have never really gotten started. So when I was looking through my spam, one stood out (It was of course all capital letters). So I thought I'd take the plunge.

Persons involved:
Christopher Hanson (me) - Factory manager
Alain Kabore - Foreign remittance manager - Bank of Africa (Original Scammer) alainkabore1(AT)orange.net and later alainkabore11(AT)yahoo.de
Joe Washer - Bank manager - Bank of Africa bank.africa(AT)boabfa.com
Alan Lewis - Attorney/barrister/lawyer alanlewis1(AT)lawyer.com

The initial email:
Quote:
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER.
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
PHONE NUMBER +226 7635 9786

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we never meet before. I am the FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER of B.O.A Bank of Africa, I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families. I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($18.4M)Eighteen Million Four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars immediately to your account. The money has been dormant (in-active) for seven years in our Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA the owner of the account who died a long with his supposed next of kin in plane crash since July 2000. I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund, so this is the reason why I contacted you, so that my Bank will release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned amount if you agree to help me execute this business.

Thanks and waiting for your urgent response,

Best Regards
Mr. Alain Kabore

How could I turn down an amount that big

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alain Kabore,

I am very interested in helping you.

However... I've have heard a lot about scam emails.. Is there anyway you will be able to show me proof of this? Like a bank statement or something?

Please get back to me soon..

Regards,
Richard Hanson

And then he changed email address, and told me how easy it would be.

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail real I know that there is a lot of scam now but I am assuring you that this is not a scam I will provide you with the statement of the account in you can be able to fill this application form form and send it to our bank to assure me that you will assist me in this transaction I am doing this to protect me self because the statement of the account is one of secret of this very transaction.
This is what you have to do now fill the application form and send it to the bank through the bank email address.

I hope to hear from you soon

My regards to you and the entire family
Mr Alain Kabore

Bellow is the text of application form
..............................................................................................................................
DR. JOE WASHER
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
TEL/00226 70-30-61-70
FAX:00226 50-32-72-18.
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Sir,
APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

I hereby apply as the next of kin over this fund US$18.4m dollars (EIGHTEEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS) belonging to late MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA ) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash. I whish the balance of his fund in account N°NADB4934109 should be transferred to my account number as stated below:

NAME.....................................
ADDRESS...................................
EMAIL....................................
PHONE NUMBER .......................................
FAX NUMBER .........................................
OCCUPATION...............................
AGE.......................................
BANK NAME.................................
COUNTRY..................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER........................
SWIFT CODE .......................................

Once again I apologize for the delay which I had made it was due to some family problem's which I have to settled before applying for this fund.

I wish my humble Application should be treated ugently to enable this fund transferred into my nominated giving bank account.

Thanks
Name...............

Well, it's not a scam. Nice to hear that I'm dealing with an honest man.
Very Happy

Quote:
DR. JOE WASHER
DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
TEL/00226 70-30-61-70
FAX:00226 50-32-72-18.
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Sir,
APPLICATION AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

I hereby apply as the next of kin over this fund US$18.4m dollars (EIGHTEEN MILLION FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND USA DOLLARS) belonging to late MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA ) who died along with his entire family in July 2000 in a plane crash. I whish the balance of his fund in account N°NADB4934109 should be transferred to my account number as stated below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE:
For safety reasons, I have attached a Word document file with all of my bank information enclosed.
I'm not really comfortable with typing out details in case they fall in the wrong hands
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I apologize for the delay which I had made it was due to some family problem's which I have to settled before applying for this fund.

I wish my humble Application should be treated ugently to enable this fund transferred into my nominated giving bank account.

Thanks
Christopher Hanson

The attached document was of course a .dll

Quote:
ATTN: CHRISTOPHER HANSON

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK WANT YOU TO SEND BACK THE INFORMATION IN PLAIN TEXT BECAUSE WE COULD NOT BE ABLE TO DOWN LOAD THE ATTACHMENT. PLEASE BEAR WITH US.

THANKS
DR. JOE WASHER
FOR THE MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA BOA

Hmm.. That's strange..

Quote:
Dear Dr. Joe Washing

That's seems a little strange. I just tried to open the file on another computer and it worked fine.
Could it be something with your banks firewall blocking attachements or maybe a computer problem on your side?

Just in case, I will make another document and attach it. I will also attach an image file with the same information.
Like I said, I'm not really comfortable typing out these details in case they fall in the wrong hands.

Bear with me,

Best regards,
Chris Hansom

Once again I attached the .dll file and a screenshot of the information, which I had shrunk down to about 150x150 pixels

Quote:

AS I SAID BEFORE IF YOU WANT US TO RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION KINDLY OPEN THE ATTACHMENT BY YOUR SELF COPY IT AND THEN SEND IT TO US I HAVE TRIED TO OPEN THE FILE BUT IN COULD NOT OPEN IT. OPEN THE FILE BY YOUR SELF COPY THE INFORMATION AND SEND IT TO US.

THANKS
DR. JOE WASHER
FOR THE MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA BOA

There has got to be something wrong with his computer Very Happy

But I gave in to his demands
Quote:
Dear Dr. Joe Washerr,

I guess somrthing must be wrong with your computer, since you can't open the document.

Even though I am not very happy about it, I will write the information in an email as you requested.

NAME: Christopher Hanson

ADDRESS: Strandgade 92
1950 Frederiksberg C,
Denmark

EMAIL: [email protected]

PHONE NUMBER: +45 40900400

FAX NUMBER : None

BANK NAME: Nordea Bank A/S

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2036 5834 971534

SWIFT CODE: NDEADKKKA2T

Best regards,
Chris Hanson

While I was waiting for the bank to reply, my friend Mr. Kabore let me know about some details.
Attached was a statement of account of the deceased Richard Burson from USA.

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your kindness to me towards this transaction, I want you to know that you are the only person who know about this transaction and I promise you that I will be giving you all the fundamental information until this money is transfered into your account. I will come over to your country as soon as the money is transfered into your and I will like to invest my own share in your country under your control and directives.

I am sending the statement of the account to you open the attachment.

What I want from you is to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust by giving me the following information about yourself:

1) Your occupation.
2) Are you married?
3) Tel No
4) Fax No
5) Your country.
6) Male /Female
7) Your full name
Cool Your age

Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance.

l have served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilize this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account of our deceased customer MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA to help myself and my family after my retirement through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.

There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer MR. RICHARD BURSON FROM USA and owner of the account number NADB4934109, with the following reasons:

(a) Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secret and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(b) Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true inheriter of the money.

(c) And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorized me officially as the foreign remittance manager of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

More so, the only information required from you by the bank is your banking data's as contained in the official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.

Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information concerning our deceased customer. He held account number NADB4934109, with our bank. He died with his family as I stated in my first mail.. Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the foreign remittance manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money is transfered into your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences.

I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account I have all my hope in this transaction because I will soon go on retirement. I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation..

After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to the deceased customer. I will fly down to your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no body again knows about this transaction except you and I.

Call me on my private phone number as soon as you receive this mail +226 7635 9786

Mr. Alain Kabore

So I sent my information along with a little investment idea.

Quote:
Dear Mr. Alain Kaboree

Likewise I would like to thank you for your kindness and the thorough information that you have given me.
Also thanks for the statement that you attached.

1) Your occupation.
I am a Factory Manager, at a factory that produced parts for vacuum cleaners
2) Are you married?
No, I'm recently divorced. My wife ran away with an egyptian man
3) Tel No
+45 40900400
4) Fax No
No fax
5) Your country.
Denmark
6) Male /Female
Male
7) Your full name
Christopher Hanson
Cool Your age
43 years old

When you come to Denmark you should seriously think about investing in football!!
I am a big football fan, and has also played a little proffesional football myself in my younger years. But a knee injury put a stop to that!
I have seen a lot of african players in Europe. Some of them are very good!!
If you had some connections in Burkino Faso and discovered a good player you could make a lot of money.. Maybe even double the money that you get out of this deal!
Think about it...

Regards,
Chris Hanson

The bank came back with a confirmation that they had recieved my application.
Quote:

OFFICAL ACKNOWLAGEDMENT FOR THE RECIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION FORM
THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION DATED 12 JUNE 2008, CAPTIONED APPLICATION FOR PUTTING CLAIM OVER DUE INHERITANCE FUND OF LATE MR. RICHARD BURSON VALUED AT $18.4M USA DOLLARS AFTER MUCH WITHDRAW BY LATE MR. RICHARD BURSON ACCOUNT NUMBER (NADB4934109).

IN YOUR APPLICATION, YOU MADE THIS ESTABLISHMENT TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER AND THE PRINCIPAL BENEFICIARY OF THE ABOVE QUOTED AMOUNT.

FURTHERMORE, YOU ADVISED AND INSTRUCTED THIS BANK TO EFFECT THE RELEASE OF THE SAID INHERITANCE AMOUNT TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT INFORMATION.
BASE ON THIS RECEIVED APPLICATION IS NOTIFY THAT YOUR INHERITANCE FUND CLAIM HAS BEEN NOTED AND WE SHALL ADVISE YOU FURTHER ON THE PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS FOR THE RELEASE OF THE ABOVE QUOTED FUND AFTER THE MANAGEMENT MEETING IN THE BANK THEREFORE EXPECT TO RECEIVE FROM US FURTHER ADVICE FOR THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE FUND VIA OUR BANK TELEX AND CREDIT DEPARTMENT AFTER THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT MEETING CONCERNING YOUR CLAIM TO THIS BANK MANAGEMENT.

IN CONCLUSION YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR ID CARD TO AVOID MAKING ANY MISTAKE DURING THE TRANSFER.

THANKS
DR. JOE WASHER
FOR THE MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)

A copy of my passport? No problemo
Quote:
Attn: Dr. Joe Washer,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Attached in this mail is a scan of my passport.

Hop to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Mr. Christopher Hansom

Here's the attached copy of my passport

Damn Vista files.. But that didn't seem to be a problem.

They must be working fast in Africa, because the next day I recieved this:
Quote:

ATTACH IS OUR BANK APPROVAL DOCUMENT OPEN THE ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COME DOWN HERE TO TENDER THE DOCUMENT THAT BACK UP YOUR FUND

OR IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO COME DOWN HERE YOU SEEK THE SERVICE OF OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO PROCURE THE DOCUMENT AND SIGN THE DOCUMENT ON YOUR BEHALF.
THANKS
DR.JOE WASHER
FOR THE MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA BOA

Quote:
Dear Dr. Joe Washer,

At the moment I will not be able to come to Burkino Faso.. It is very vital that I am present at my job during the next couple of months.

So, I guess I will be needing the services of your attorney.

Will he contact me? Or how do we go about it?

Regards,
Chris Hanson

My good friend Mr. Kabore was very eager to know what was going on.. So I let him know
Quote:
Dear Mr. Kabore,

I have just recieved an aknowledgement from Dr. Joe Washing at the bank.
They are currently looking in to the case.

I guess the management has to get together and discuss the case.

I am currently awaiting reply from Dr. Joe Washing.

Best regards,
Chris Hanson

At this point all the capital letters are starting to HURT MY EYES!!

Quote:

THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT THE CONTACT OF THE ATTORNEY IS IN OUR BANK APPROVAL DOCUMENT SEND TO YOU I AM SENDING THE ATTORNEY'S CONTACT INFORMATION TO YOU AGAIN CONTACT ATTORNEY IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT TO COME DOWN HERE.

THESE IS THE ATTORNEY CONTACT INFORMATION

NAME BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS
EMAIL [email protected]
PHONE +226 7801 4895

CONTACT THE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE TO COME DOWN HERE IN PERSON.

THANKS
DR. JOE WASHER
FOR THE MANAGEMENT
BANK OF AFRICA B.O.A

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I will like you to inform me as soon as you hear from the bank.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Mr. Alain Kabore

Quote:
Dear Alain,

I have just recieved word from the bank. They want me to come to your country to sign som documents.
However, I am not currently able to come to Burkina Faso! The only other option is to aquire the services of Barrister Alan Lewis.
I must admit, I am not comfortable in leaving another person that I don't now to sign documents in my name. But I guess there is no other option.
Do you know this Alan Lewis. Is he a man who can be trusted?

I wish you could do it for me. I feel that we have a bond of trust. A bond of friendship..

Let's hope that he can be trusted.

Regards to you and your family,
Chris Hanson

I guess Mr. Alan Lewis is allright

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I am very happy that you have receive a mail from the bank now as you said that the bank want you to come here and you cannot be able to come I will advice you to contact the attorney as the bank has instructed you.

I know Alan lewis very well every body in this town know him he is the bank attorney and he will do the work perfectly for you trust him. Tell him to representing you in the bank and sign some document in your name he will do it for you without any mistake.

I hope to hear from you as soon as you contact the attorney.

Mr. Alain Kabore

So I contacted Barrister Alan Lewis, asking him for his services and recieved this reply.
Quote:

DATE 14/06/2008

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE DATED
DATE 14/06/2008 TO THIS CHAMBER SEEKING FOR OUR OFFICIAL SERVICE.

WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR APPLICATION FOR AN ASSISTANCE IN SIGNING THE
NECESSARY FORMS THAT SHALL ASCERTAIN YOUR CLAIM IN THE BANK, WE HEREBY ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION AND PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST OF LEGAL SERVICE.

BUT FIRST, WE SHALL VISIT THE BANK OF AFRICA ON MONDAY TO STUDY YOUR CASE AND IF WE ACKNOWLEDGE FROM THE BANK THAT WHAT YOU SAID IS TRUE REGARDING YOUR FUND WE SHALL GET BACK TO YOU AS OUR BONA FIDE CLIENT.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY.
BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS.

Great! Now it's just a matter of time before he mentions a fee of some sorts.

Quote:

ALAN LEWIS CHAMBERS PROCEDURES YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE SUM OF €6,300.00 SIX THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED EURO TO THIS CHAMBER THROUGH WESTERN UNION IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE US GET THE DOCUMENT AND SIGN IT ON YOUR BEHALF FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFERRING OF YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY.

BELLOW IS THE INFORMATION WHICH YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS CHAMBER THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

NAME: ALI ISAIAH .N.
ADDRESS: OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

SEND THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THIS CHAMBER IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Western Union?! What the hell is that?

Quote:
Mr. Alan Lewis,

Thanks for the reply. I am very happy that you will work for me.

My apologies, but..
Please explain to me what Western Union is. I am not familiar with this.

The form I will fill out tonight and send it to you tomorrow.

Regards,
Christopher Hanson

Mr. Kabore was still eager to know what was going on.

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

I want to know if you have contacted the attorney as you said.

Mr. Alain Kabore

I let him know what was going on.
Quote:
Dear Alain,

I just recieved this mail from the Lawyer.

As you can see, he is asking for a fee of 6.300 Euro. Which is quite a lot of money..
And this is why I am thinking. Since we are in this together, would you be interested in paying some of the fees??

Regards,
Chris

But he just gives me an excuse for not paying his share..
Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I am very happy about what you said as a partner I surpose to contribute some money for the fee I know is quite a lot of money but if you have the money you can pay it to the attorney without waiting for me all the money will be transfered into your account as soon as you send the money to the attorney again I want to remind you that I will invest my own share in your country under your control and directives. As I said before send the money to the attorney if you have all the money to avoid wasting time but if you don't have all the money send the one you have to the attorney and inform me the amount you send to the attorney so that I will look for the remaning one but if you have all the money send it to the attorney to avoid wasting time.

Mr. Alain Kabore

I was thinking about going a little further with Mr. Kabore and see if he was really going to pay his share.

But then I recieved an email from the barrister.
Quote:

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL AND THE QUESTION WESTERN UNION IS THE FASTEST WAY OF SENDING MONEY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT WESTERN UNION I WILL GIVE YOU BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY TO ME. SEND THE MONEY TOGETHER WITH THE FORM TOMORROW AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

BELLOW IS THE BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WILL SEND THE MONEY.

BANK SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU BURKINA (SGBB)
ADDRESS 4 RUE DU MARCHE OUAGA.
TELEX-B 5521 BF
BANK CODE 30074 CITYOUAGADOUOGOU
BENEFICIARY ……………..xxxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER………xxxxxxxxxxxx
SWIFT CODE………………….SGBBBFBF
NATIONALITY BURKINA FASO
CORRESPONDENCE BANK SOCIETE GENERAL BANK NEW YORK CITY ( U.S.A)

IF YOU KNOW ABOUT WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM IT WILL BE THE FASTEST WAY TO SEND THE MONEY I HAVE GIVING YOU ALL THE INFORMATION SEND THE MONEY THROUGH THE CHAMBERS ACCOUNT NUMBER AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME OR YOU SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM AND SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Well I'll be damned.. I thought I could drag this Western United business out for a few days. But now, he's giving me his account information.

I decided to sent an email to Alan about this information. Let's see if he can do some damage.

To buy myself some time, I've let Mr. Kabore and the barrister know that I'll be away for a few days.
Quote:
Dear Mr. Alan Lewis,

Thank you for giving me your account information.
This will make thing a lot easier for me, as I'm not familiar with Western United.

Unfortunately, I will be going on a business trip tommorow, tuesday, amd will not be returning until friday.
As soon as I arrive back home, I will go to the bank and make the transfer.

Best regards;
Christopher Hanson

This is where I'm at now.. On friday I think I'll inform the barrister that the money is on the way

Last edited by Jester on Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:46 pm; edited 9 times in total
mazda
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great bait so far, I love the renamed .dll to .doc but it makes me wonder if when he opens it he sees a bunch of ASCII writing...

Either way you're making him work alot, so nice job Smile

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work so far.

A modality I like to use is when given bank details, I send them to Alan and get back to them stating that I get a message from my bank telling me that I cannot transfer the money for some reason and get another account. With a bit of luck, you can end up with multiple lad accounts for alan to murder. Also, WU is fine, but I like to steer them towards MG, as they cant check online with MG whereas they can with WU, try to get a few trips to the payment office out of them.

If it starts to get a bit stale and your lads start to twist their faces, suggest sending them cash, and see if you can get yourself a nice safari going Wink

Keep it up, your doing well.

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Det er dejligt at lese! Very Happy End of Danish attempt there! Nice to have another Viking on the team!

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
Jester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..continuing on.

We left off with me going on a business trip to give me some time to cook up some kind of bank transfer slip.

Meanwhile, both the barrister and my "business partner" are getting eager.

Quote:

WE ARE STILL WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU TODAY IS THURSDAY ACCORDING TO YOUR LAST MAIL TO THIS CHAMBER YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL BE ON YOUR BUSINESS TRIP AND YOU WILL COME BACK ON FRIDAY WE ARE WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU ON FRIDAY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

And one day later

Quote:

SEQUEL TO THE LAST MAIL I SEND TO YOU TODAY IS FRIDAY,20 JUNE 2008 AND YOU PROMISE TO SEND THE MONEY TO THIS CHAMBER TODAY I AM WAITING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY FROM YOU TO ENABLE US PROCEED. SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Friday afternoon I went to the bank and transfered $6.300 USD.
He wanted 6.300 Euro but he has not mentioned it. So I guess he doesn't mind.

Quote:
Attn: Mr. Alan Lewis

Yes I gave you my promise and I will keep it!

I have just returned from the bank, where I have transfered the sum of $6.300 USD to the account number that you have provided me with:

BANK SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU BURKINA (SGBB)
ADDRESS 4 RUE DU MARCHE OUAGA.
TELEX-B 5521 BF
BANK CODE 30074 CITYOUAGADOUOGOU
BENEFICIARY ……………..MRS COMPAORE AMINATA
ACCOUNT NUMBER………12144701201-84
SWIFT CODE………………….SGBBBFBF
NATIONALITY BURKINA FASO
CORRESPONDENCE BANK SOCIETE GENERAL BANK NEW YORK CITY ( U.S.A)

The cashier at the bank told me to expect 3 to 5 business days for the transfer to complete.

With that out of the way, I would like you to begin the transfer of $18.600.000 USD (EIGHTEEN MILLION SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
to my account. ASAP..

Please let me know when you will be initiating the transfer..

Regards,

Christopher Hanson

I was quite busy this weekend, so I didn't have time to check my emails.
So monday morning I had a bunch of from the lads.

Quote:

SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL, YOUR MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY I RECEIVE THE €6,300.00 FROM YOU.

YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THE ACCOUNT I GAVE TO YOU I WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME THROUGH ATTACH. SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME IMMEDIATELY TO ENABLE ME GO TO THE BANK AND WITHRAW THE MONEY.

YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Quote:

SEQUEL TO THE LAST MAIL I SEND TO YOU COLLECT THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM THE BANK AND SEND IT TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Quote:

I CHECKED MY EMAIL THIS MORNING AND I DID NOT RECEIVE ANY SLIP FROM YOU I TOLD YOU TO SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME TO ENABLE ME WITHRAW THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Quote:

THIS IS MONDAY MORNING SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO ME NOW AS YOU SAID THAT YOU HAVE TRANSFER THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

How is your family I hope all is well please I am worried you told me that you have send the money to the attorney since on 20-06-2008 but till now you have not send the confirmation slip to me.

Please I will like you to send the payment information to me for my confirmation and proper record.

Mr. Alain Kabore

Wow.. They must really need my moniezz.. Very Happy

I had to calm mt friend Alain down.

Quote:
Alain,

I usually don't check my email on weekends. For me weekends are a time to be with family and friends.
So, it is kind of a surprise to me, to see 3 emails from you. It has been no more than three days since my last email to you!
Alain, you need to relax.. To much stress is not good for your health!
Don't take this wrong, but I've seen a lot a lot of people (friends and family) end up with a stroke or heart attack because or too much stress.
Just think about it.

I have sent the transaction slip to Barrister Alan Lewis. That should be good enough.

Regards,

Christopher

And I sent this one to the barrister
Quote:
Mr. Alan Lewis,

It looks as though I forgot to attach the transaction slip in the last mail i sent you.
So I will of course attach it in this one.

I have been with family all weekend, so I have not been checking my emails.

Have you begun the transaction of the money to my account? It needs to be done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Christopher Hanson

And attached the bank transfer slip.

And so far everything is good
Quote:

I HAVE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT SLIP AND I WILL GO TO THE BANK TOMORROW TO CONFIRM THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY I CONFIRM THE MONEY IN THE BANK I WILL GO TO THE MINISTRIES OF JUSTICE TO OBTAIN THE THREE CERTIFICATE IN YOUR NAME AND TENDER IT TO THE BANK FOR THE IMMEDIATE TRANSFERING OF YOUR MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I PROMISE YOU THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL SERVICE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

My friend Alain is very calm and hopes to be with be soon.
Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I am and the word of encouragement is only that I need this money to be transfer into your account imlmediately for the fact that you have send the transaction slip to the attorney I am sure that he will start the transfer immediately please inform as soon as you receive any mail from the attorney.

I hope to be with you soon

Mr. Alain Kabore

Oh noes.. Something is wrong.
Quote:

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT TODAY I HAVE CONTACTED MY ACCOUNT MANAGER TO CONFIRM YOUR PAYMENT TO THIS CHAMBERS.

AFTER THE CONFIRMATION FROM MY ACCOUNT MANAGER I FIND OUT THAT YOU HAVE MADE WRONG PAYMENT WITH THE ACCOUNT NUMBERS I GAVE TO YOU(12 144 701 201-84).

I BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS WILL ADVICE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR BANK TO CONFIRM THIS PAYMENT FOR THE MONEY WAS TRANSFER TO THIS ACCOUNT NUMBER(12 144 701 201-84-0%) AND THAT IS NOT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER.

YOU ARE ADVICE TO CONFIRM THIS MAIL BY CALLING ME.

NOTE THIS IS MY ACCOUNT NUMBER (12 144 701 201-84) TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO THIS ACCOUNT AND SEND THE CORRECT ¨PAYMENT SLIP TO ME.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

And before I had time to reply, the barrister started to get a little angry:
Quote:

YOU ARE TAKING US AS FOOLS BY SENDING WRONG PAYMENT INFORMATION TO THIS CHAMBNER IF YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS TRANSACTION LET ME I GOT YOUR PHONE NUMBER FROM THE I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CALL YOU BUT THE PHONE IS NOT GOING THROUGH.

I NEED THE ORIGINAL COPY OF THE PAYMENT SLIP OR IF YOU AR PLAYING WITH US STOP IT.

YOURS

FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

So, of course I had to slap him (IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!)
Quote:
ATTN: ALAN LEWIS

I CAN'T SEE WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS.
LOOK AT THE TRANSACTION SLIP. THE ACCOUNT NUMBER IS OBVIOUSLY CORRECT!
THE +0% ON THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE TRANACTION FEE!!! I WAS LUCKY THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TOO PAY THAT.

QUITE FRANKLY, I DO NOT LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE!
THE LAST EMAIL YOU SENT ME WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. IF YOU CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY, MAYBE I SHOULD TALK TO SOMEONE ELSE IN YOUR LAW FIRM.
ABOUT THE CALLS I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU HAVEN'T LEFT A MESSAGE ON MY VOICEMAIL.

I HAVE JUST TALKED TO MY BANKER. THE MONEY HAS NOT BEEN RETURNED TO MY ACCOUNT, SO IT CAN'T HAVE BEEN A WRONG ACCOUNT NUMBER.
YOU DO HAVE TO REALISE THAT A BANK TRANSFER TO ANOTHER COUNTRY DOES NOT HAPPEN FROM DAY TO DAY. GIVE IT A DAY OR TWO MORE AND I BET YOU WILL HAVE THE MONEY.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS IN A PROFESSIONAL WAY FROM NOW ON.

REGARDS,
CHRISTOPHER HANSON

I just had to let my friend Alain know.
Quote:
Dear Alain,

As you can see below, the barrister is now accusing me of using the wrong account number.
I have explained to him that the -0% is the tansaction fee, which I was able to pay seperate so it wouldn't come out of the amount that I transfered to his account.

He also sent another email accusing me of trying to fool him!? As a lawyer for your bank I can't believe the level of unprofessionalism on his part. What is the matter with this guy?? I thought you said that he can be trusted..
You better keep an eye on this guy. Now that the money has been approved for release to me, he might be trying to divert the money in to his own account and cheat us!

Alain, I'm begining to worry about this barrister. Maybe it would be easier if you caould find out what his problem is.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Christopher

But my friend Alain thinks it's going to be alright

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I understand all you said but as I told you before Barrister Alan Lewis is a well know attorney in this country and I am sure that he will never cheat on us may be he did not not understand you very well please explaine to him.

I am sure that as soon as he receive the money he do needfully things and get the money transfer into your account I know him very well he never cheat on us he come to our bank all ways.

Please inform as soon as you hear from the attorney and please explain to him very well about the money you send I have all so seeing the confirmation slip.

Mr. Alain Kabore

That's it for now..
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful stuff! I hope you and he continue for many more weeks.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Jester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer/barrister/attorney decided he would be a little more professional and not accuse me of wasting his time
Quote:

I CALLED MY ACCOUNTANT MANAGER THIS AFTERNOON AND HE TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY IS NOT IN MY ACCOUNT I WILL CHECK AGAIN IN THE EVENING OR TOMORROW MORNING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

What!? The money is not there?? How can that be?

Quote:
Alan Lewis,

Firstly, I'm glad that you decided to be more professional about things..

Secondly, I went to the bank today.. The $ 6.300 have been returned to my account!?
I don't know what's going on. I was told that the account number you gave me is not valid!!!
Mr. Lewis, what is going on??

Please provide me with a valid bank account number, so I can transfer the money.

I hope you will deal with this matter as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Christopher Hanson

My "partner in crime" want's me to let him know whenever I hear from the barrister. So I let him know
Quote:
Hello my friend,

Below is a recent email recieved from the attorney and my reply back.

I'm beginning to lose faith in him.. No matter what you say, I still believe that he is trying to cheat us!!

Sincerely,
Christopher

But as always, Alain trusts the barrister and reassured me that he was A-OK.
Quote:
Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I told you that I know this man very well he is our bank attorney if you lose hope on him how will you do this can you come down here. If you can come down here I will be so much happy but we are doing it in a way that it will not be hard for us because of your business and order things you are doing at home..

I trust the attorney because I know him very well and he can not think of cheating us the fact is that he have not received the money. Barrister Alan Lewis cannot cheat us contact him to know if he has received the money.

But what I know is that he can not cheat us. Please don't lose hope on him

Mr. Alain Kabore

Quote:

I HAVE RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND I CONTACTED MY ACCOUNTANT MANAGER CONCERNING MY ACCOUNT NUMBER HE TOLD ME THAT THE ACCOUNT IS VALID BUT TO AVOID DELAY I WILL ADVICE YOU TO SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER IF YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT MONEY GRAM ASK YOUR BANK AND THEY WILL DIRECT YOU WHERE YOU WILL FIND MONEY GRAM AGENT.

SEND THE MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM TRANSFER WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW.

NAME ALI ISAIAH .N.

ADDRESS OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO

YOU ARE ADVICE TO SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY MONEY GRAM IS THE FASTEST MEANS OF TRANSFERING MONEY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. ASK YOUR BANK AND THEY WILL DIRECT YOU WHERE YOU WILL FIND MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION. MONEY GRAM AND WESTERN UNION OPERATE IN ALL THE BANK SO ASK YOUR BANK AND SEND THE MONEY TO ME THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION.

SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

Great.. MoneyGram Very Happy

Sure let's go with that. That gives me more time to f*ck with him.

Quote:
Alan Lewis,

Thanks for your reply.

If Money Gram is easier I guess I'll try to go that way.

I will contact my bank monday morning and get whatever information I need to send the money via Money Gram.
And I will send the control number as soon as it is taken care of.

Regards,
Christopher Hanson

Right now I'm trying to cook up a Money Gram transfer paper thingy courtesy of Obi-Wan's Beer Fridge.
GeorgeBush
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, keep the barstard hanging...

Easter Egg 2013
Jester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I didn't have a lot of time to cook up a Money Gram form I decided to play the "sick" card

Quote:
Dear Sirs,

I must apologize that I will not be able to send the money today.

I have been very sick this weekend. I have been in bed all the time.
I'm feeling a little bit better today, but my doctor advised me to stay in bed today as well.

I hope to send the money tomorrow or on wednesday at the latest.

Once again I apologize for delaying your work. I hope you understand.

Regards,
Christopher Hanson

Lucky for me, both lads are very understanding

Quote:
Dear Christopher Hanson

Thanks for your mail I am very sorry to hear that you are sick I hope you are getting better your health is the most important thing I pray that you will get your self before tomorrow.

I will like you to contact the attorney and inform him so that he will know. I am very sorry please if you get more better tomorrow try to send the money to the attorney so that this money will be transfered into your account.

I hope to hear from you by tomorrow or wednesday if you send the money to the attorney.

Mr. Alain Kabore

Quote:

YOUR MASSAGE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND I AM ASSURING YOU THAT YOU WILL COME BACK TO YOUR NORMAL HUMAN POSITION, SOME TIME WE HUMAN BEING FILL ILL BECAUSE OF THE WHEATHER. DO WHAT YOUR DOCTOR TOLD YOU BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU.

SEND THE MONEY TOMORROW AND SEND THE MONEY GRAM SLIP TO ME. THIS CHAMBER WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST OF OUR LEGAL SERVICE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

What a nice guy!

Two days later I was feeling better again

Quote:
Mr. Alan Lewis,

Thanks for your concern. I'm happy to say, that I have recovered enough to get out of bed.

I have just been to the Money Gram place to send the money. And I have attached a scan of the payment slip.

Now that my part is done, I would like to know when I can expect to have the $18.6 million in my possesion? And is there going to be a transaction fee?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Christopher Hanson

I've just recieved an email from the lawyer. He is not pleased.

Quote:

I HAVE BEING IN THE MONEY GRAM OFFICE TODAY WITH BARRISTER ALI TO RECEIVE THE MONEY YOU SEND BUT THE WOMAN WORKING IN THE MONEY GRAM TOLD US THAT THE CONTROL NUMBER YOU SEND TO US IS NOT CORRECT.

I AM SAYING THIS FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO THE MONEY GRAM AGENT WHERE YOU SEND THE MONEY TO ASK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY REALLY.

THIS HAPPEN TO THE ACCOUNT YOU TOLD ME THAT THE ACCOUNT I GAVE YOU IS NOT CORRECT WHILE PEOPLE ARE SENDING ME MONEY THROUGH THE ACCOUNT EVERY DAY. SO LET US BE SINCERE TO EACH ORDER IF YOU REALLY SEND THE MONEY GO TO THE MONEY AGENT WHERE YOU SEND THE MONEY AND ASJK THEM TO GIVE YOU THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER AND YOU SEND IT TO ME THROUGH TYPING NOT BY USING MACHINE. I HAVE USELESS ALL TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS.

SEND THE CORRECT CONTROL NUMBER TO ME IF YOU REALLY KNOW THAT YOU SEND THE MONEY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

BARRISTER ALAN LEWIS

I'm just about running out of ideas right now. So any suggestions are welcome.

Next step, I guess, is to tell Mr. Lewis that the guy at the Money Gram place made a mistake on the reference number.. Smile
Jester
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run out of ideas of what to do with the lawyer, so I decided to give him a final slap.

Quote:
Alan Lewis,

What are you trying to do??? Are you now going to accuse me of lying?

As I told you, the account number you gave me did not exist. Or else the money would not have been returned to my account! So you are obviously lying.

Next, you are saying that I did not give you the correct control number, which is outright crazy! The form that I scanned and sent you came straight from the Money Gram place..
I suggest that you go down to the Money Gram office and give the woman the right number. Either you or the woman made a mistake!

The control number is 54398417

That is the only explanation I have. Unless you really have got the money and is trying to cheat me out of more money!!

I have absolutely no more trust for you.

Christopher Hanson.

I wrote my friend Alain Kabore to let him now that I think the lawyer is trying to scam us

Quote:
Dear Alain,

As you can see below Mr. Alan Lewis is again accusing me of lying?!?

Either he or the woman at the Money Gram office has made a mistake and mixed up the numbers. The control number definitely correct!

Alain, I have lost all trust in this guy and I would not like him to take care of business for me anymore.. He is nothing more than an uneducated bush-man trying to trick me out of more money.

So now I leave it up to you to find another lawyer. And please find one that can work professionally.

I have told Mr. Lewis to go back to the Money Gram office and make sure that the right number is given.

I must say that I'm not very happy about this.

Alain, I trust you to fix this!

Sincerely,

Christopher

I might have made a little mistake in telling Alain Kabore that I told Mr. Lewis to go back and check if he has given the right control number. Because in the next few mails I've tried to get Alain Kabore to find me a new lawyer.

First Alain's reply
Quote:
My Dear,

I want to thank you for your information and will like you to know that I am not happy with this matter again.

I will advice you to come down and conclude with this process as I dont know what to do again.

I have concluded myself not to meet any body about this matter again and if I have to meet with any attorney on your behalf you have to send me a copy of your photo to confirm to the attorney that you ask me to contact him on your behalf.

Waiting for your urgent mail.

Thanks

Alain Kabore

Quote:
Dear Alain,

You don't know what to do??
As I recall you came to me with your proposition. Don't tell me that you haven't thought about it..

As I see it, there is one or two other things we can do.

1. You could give me your personal bank account information. I will then transfer the money to your personal account and you will then pay Mr. Lewis.
2. or, we could give Mr. Lewis the sum of $25.000 Dollars when the money has been transferred to my account. Maybe that will make him take this thing more seriously.

I have attached a picture of myself.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher

Of course I just gave him some random image from GIS.

It seem like Alain Kabore is still wants my money and will try to find a new lawyer.
Quote:
Dear Brother

Thanks for your mail I will like you to understand that I am very happy with the picture you send to me but what I request from you is your passport copy or your working id so that I will present it to the new lawyer who will assist us get this money transfered into your account.

You want me to send my personal account information to so that you will transfer the money there for me to pay the new lawyer that I will meet or to Alan Lewis for my own understanding I will advice you to wait till we find another lawyer so that the lawyer will give you his account information for you to transfer the money to him or he will tell you the method you will use in sending the money to him.

You have to send a copy your international passport or your working id to me so that I will start looking for another lawyer for you..

What of the money you send to Alan Lewis have you called the money back.

Mr. Alain Kabore

Awesome.. Maybe I can keep this going a little longer Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Alain,

Thank you for understanding. I really hope you will be succesfull in finding a lawyer that will not try to cheat us out of money.

As for the money I transferred to Alan Lewis via Money Gram I am now trying to call it back.

I have attached a scan of my passport. I hope you will work fast and find a new lawyer soon so we can get this transfer going.

When this deal is done, and since you are coming to Denmark, I would like to invite you to stay at my summer home in the danish countryside. As long as you like!

Sincerely yours,
Christopher

ATTENTION - THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachement: mime/base64: <passport.jpg>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAS BEEN PROTECTED BY THE DANISH DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE 2004 DANISH CITIZEN IDENTITY PROTECTION ACT AND SUBSEQUENT 2007 AMMENDMENTS. TRANSMITION OF ELECTRONIC IMAGES OF PASSPORTS AND OTHER ID DOCUMENTS INTERNATIONALLY BY EMAIL IS NOW ILLEGAL. FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

Oh noes Shocked The Danish Departement of Homeland Security has removed the attached scan of my passport..
Well there's nothing I can do about it Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Brother

Thanks for your mail but I did not see any attach like your passport copy send it to me immeddiately so that I will find another lawyer to help us get this money transfered into your account.

Thanks

I guess he didn't notice..

Quote:
ATTENTION - THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENT:
------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------
Attachement: mime/base64: <passport.jpg>
HAS BEEN PROTECTED BY THE DANISH DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE 2004 DANISH CITIZEN IDENTITY PROTECTION ACT AND SUBSEQUENT 2007 AMMENDMENTS. TRANSMITION OF ELECTRONIC IMAGES OF PASSPORTS AND OTHER ID DOCUMENTS INTERNATIONALLY BY EMAIL IS NOW ILLEGAL. FOR ANY INFORMATION CONTACT THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

Dear Alain,

What do you mean, you did not see any attachment?? I most certainly did attach a scan of my passport.

But to make you happy, I will attach it again in this email.

Sincerely,
Christopher

And that's where it stops. He dropped me..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic