SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

That's a relief

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had cosmedic surgery last month, to remove a lump from my face, and yesterday i found out the result of the biopsy.

The lump was a form of skin cancer and they have managed to remove all the cancer.

Strange part is i had no mole on my face, which usually how these cancers grow.

Intresting experience, my doctor said it was skin cancer, the skin experts i see said it was not, the cosmedic surgeons said it was.
sheboppe
The Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That must have been scary. Glad to know that all is well. Very Happy

| <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135992> Official Eater T-Shirts</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028> Premium Membership</a> | ScamWarners | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5413> Forum Rules</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=51> Baiting Tutorials</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738> Baiting Help</a> | <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846> FAQs</a> |

star pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Mortar x22
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

The surgery was better than expected, had my tonsils out when i was about 8, some 55 years ago and that was scary, hated hospitals for a large number of years.

This time it was explain fully, what was going to happen and as it was under general, i was laughing and joking with the surgeon, yesterday the surgeon's boss asked me, how do you think he did, i answered " there's room for improvement". His boss walked away laughing.

I think i would be more scared now of being out in the sun, been putting on sun block costantly.
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scary stuff indeed, glad to hear you're ok.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear that it went OK Fo'andles. I am out a lot and have been applying the SPF 85 as if it were free. My arms are still getting a massive tan this summer. My Mum just went in and had a similar situation removed. It was the malignant mole thing and its her third round with it. She's become a old hand at it and if I did not look at her calender would not know about it. Take care and have everything checked out more frequently.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear the ordeal is over, Fo'andles. Very Happy

Not all skin cancers appear in the form of a mole and any lump should be carefully looked at. I'm happy to hear you got it taken care of so soon.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the same thing on my back...

Turned out it was my ex wife... Cool

ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear you're okay. Very Happy

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic