SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" In-progress

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bokku Ga Kira
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I thought, since I'm a major nerd, I'd have some fun with a few mugus as characters from the Harry Potter books. Since Severus Snape is my favorite, I used him as the main character. I just started this early today, but I got a reply (and off-script one at that) fairly fast. So I figured I'd start up a thread already and see where this one goes. Should be interesting I think.

Cast of characters (So far):

D4v1d W4t4r4 (Mugu): Red
Severus Snape (Self): Green
Lucius Malfoy (Soon to be Self): Blue

To: Severus Snape

Generic NoK banker scam.

To: D4v1d W4t4r4
Subject: About your proposal
Dear sir,

Thank you for contacting me regarding this business transaction. I am afraid I will have to decline your offer, as it seems to be against my understanding of international law. However, I have another offer that I think you might find interesting.

You see, I am myself a professor of Chemistry at a private school located in northern Scotland for the most exceptionally bright students. I was thinking, however, as I am getting older in years, that perhaps I wished to do more with my life.

And so, in the past year, I have opened my own pharmaceuticals company called Snape's Potions. This company specializes in providing alternative medicines to many ailments at cheap costs and has thus far been extremely succesful.

In light of our great success, I was thinking of going international with my company, and a friend of mine very much into business suggested that West Africa would be an ideal location for expansion. It seems almost magical then that a banker from West Africa would contact me.

You see, as I still have teaching duties here in the UK, I myself could not directly manage a business so far away. I was wondering then, if you had any business associates there willing to partner with me in this. I would make them Company Director of the West African branch of Snape's Potions and would send what funds are deemed necessary to start up company interests in West Africa.

The individual of course would have to be very trustworthy, as I would be sending a good deal of my own money to them, and would not want to be scammed. If by chance you know of anyone like this, please let me know.

Sincerely,
Mr. Severus Snape.

To: Severus Snape
Subject: D4V1D W4T4R4 RESPONDING
Mr. Severus Snape.

I have a friend who is a doctor but he runs a pharmacetical company as a family business he inherited from his father.He is my class mate .you know this kind of thing need somebody who has seen and touched money so that nothing will ever trip him.and i think he is capable to handle it because as a doctor who works with the government hospital and a surgeon

Today is weeken ,I will look for him today or tomorrow so you should forward your telephone number so that he will talk with you and know your offer.

meanwhile ,i am still interested in my proposal to you .please help me look for a good relaible person that will help me claim this small fund.i will provide all the document that will backed up the transfer.

looking forward to your immediate response .

D4v1d W4t4r4

To: D4v1d W4t4r4
Dear Mr. D4v1d W4t4r4,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Yes certainly, if you believe this friend of yours is trustworthy and knowledgeable for this line of business, please put him into contact with me. It's currently summer, so I'm off duty, on holiday in the United States. My mother Elleen is involved in the Salem Women's Institute - a historical reenactment society, located in Salem, Massechusetts in the United States, and I have most recently gone to visit her. My US cellphone number is as follows:

xxx-xxx-xxxx

It is a US number, so dial with the US area code, not UK.

Regarding your proposal, I do have a relatively wealthy contact who often deals in large investements. I believe he would be able to assist you in this matter.

His name is Mr. Lucius Malfoy, a friend of mine from my days of school incidently; I will, with your permission, put him into contact with you.

Sincerely,

Mr. Severus Snape
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am baiting a David Watara, me too. May you please post the header in order to see if is the same lad?

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Bokku Ga Kira
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure. Uhh, sorry, I'm sorta new to this; how do I do that?

(-is using hotmail-

I could use gmail for "Lucius Malfoy" if that works better though.)
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, neither am I a real pro of this stuff. I use yahoo, but I think that you have to select, from the "email options", the "show header" one, as for the others. Some Mentor will help for sure.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic