SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I don't have a pink pony so I've asked a lad for one

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Absolute quality baiting.... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ <Bows> Thanks Simba

Ethel is having a sulk....

Quote:
Aw this is well pants. And I really wanted a pony too.

I don't know anyone who is 18 who I can tell about the loan thing becuase they will all tell my dad whats going on and that'll blow it all up. All my mates elder brothers and sisters are all under 18.

Dunno what to do now? I have the money but I can't send it to you.

Bummer Sad

Dr Hurl is ever helpful...

Quote:
I got your mail. Elthel can you not do the transaction this way by telling any of your neighbour who is above 18yrs that you want to send money to your school friend in Nigeria? You know what, you just have to tell your neighbour whom you know he/she will not disapoint you by teeling your dad of the transfer you want to make.

Remember, don't tell him/her that you are sending the fee for a loan otherwise he/she might not help you go and make the payment.

Just try this option i am giving to you now.

And Ethel's mate Shazney has a brainwave...

Quote:
Hello Mr Hurk

I have had a cow of a day at school and me and Chaveera and Shazney are all well barfed that we can't get the pony.

However Shaz had an idea and we can post the money to you in Nigeria? Would that do? Can you send us your address so we can post it?

Wonder if "well barfed" will be entering ladspeak usage any time soon Confused

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your "english school girl" speak Laughing

This bait is brilliant, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love this bait.

Quote:
Remember, don't tell him/her that you are sending the fee for a loan otherwise he/she might not help you go and make the payment.

This mugu is pure sewer. I shows they will try to scam anybody.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this bait, too! Give sunshine the pink pony! LMAO. Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent bait Sunshine Laughing What a despicable bastard willing to steal from a child!

SlapHappy wrote:
I love this bait, too! Give sunshine the pink pony! LMAO. Laughing

absolutely Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
If anyone would like to be Ethel's schoolmates feel free to ask for a loan for a new Wii-Box-360 or even a pony of your own...

Well, I didn't pose as Ethel's schoolmate, but the lad is being very helpful in getting Bert a loan so he can finally move away from his annoying roommate, Ernie Wink

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Bob's the job
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read this thread last week (as a guest lurker!)

So yesterday I decided that Barf MaLungup needed £6000 for 2 new artificail lower limbs.

Already been approved for the loan.
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You think scamming school kids is low?

I have an ongoing bait in which the mugu is trying to scam the manager of a Nursing Home which provides palliative care to those terminally ill with cancer. This despite the scammer supposedly being terminally ill from the dread 'oesophagal cancer' herself.

Hmmm.
I will post it here at some point to show just how low these bastards can go.

PS
As my mother has just finished a (hopefully) successful operation and course of chemo for cholangiocarcinoma I'm taking this one personally.

Last edited by solomongrundy on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's no depth to which lads won't sink. That's what makes being a baiter so rewarding.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I threw in little Sara G0ldstein...

Quote:
Dear Mr.Hawk,
I've been thinking about ur email 2 me and it mite be a good idea if we discuss ur loan oppotrunity.

I need a loan, but i don't no how much money i need yet. I need u 2 promise u won't tell ne1 why i need money. i have 9 bothers and sisters and my mom and dad are very religious orthodox jews. I do not like the religion. I do not like the way i have 2 live. I need out of this house. It is a horrible life, and i want to run away. This is why i need a loan. If I don't run away by the end of the summer, my parents r gonna 2 make me do a mikvah, and i am really embarrassed 2 have 2 do this.

please please please can u help me? if i can leave i can make money soon. i already no how 2 get a job, but first i need to move away. a loan will be very helpful. i only have $5,000 in my savings account, and i no i will need more if i will be on my own. i saw that airplane tickets are really expensive, and i want 2 fly as far away from san francisco as i can. i want 2 make sure my mom and dad can't find me.

yom tov,
sara

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JMRazor,

'tis true.

It's just that I couldn't think of anything lower than defrauding a cancer charity.

SG
miscellaneoustoaster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious. I will have to keep this one bookmarked to show anyone who whines at me about the ethics of scambaiting.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the ponies Lotta - I have made a space in the stable for them Smile

Now let's see how low this lad can go...

Quote:
Dear Dr Hurk

I am well narked that I cannot get a pony so Me and Chaveera came up with an idea. You see Chav's mum goes the bingo on tuesdays and her uncle Ernie babysits. Now I think Chav's uncle Ernie is a creep and he's always looking at me a bit funny but he might go to the moneygram place for us.

Mind you I would rather send you the money directly as I don't want to have anything to do with Chav's uncle Ernie as I am sure he's a perv. Are you sure I cannot send the money to a bank account?

Eth

(Uncle Ernie... from the rock opera "Tommy" - played by the late, great Keith Moon)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ sunshine - - yes that's what I'm thinking - - we get men to touch us "down there" in exchange for getting money for the scammer......

I bet he'll bite, too.

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my! Shocked Hope no one catches a computer contracted STD from all that! Better tell him to wash that dirty money before handling it. Confused

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been approved for the loan.

He just got in from church and gave me the approval. LOL So I asked him how christians are able to loan money - I thought only us jews were wealthy enough to do that.

I let him know I'm only 12.

And that's no problem.

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now not even the lowest scumbag lad would knowingly put a 10 year old child in the path of a predatory paedophile for a measly 109 quid would he...

... dream on:

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. As regard to it's content, i want you to know that you can not send us the transfer fund through Bank to Bank treansfer, It will be better and faster if you should use Chav's uncle to send us the transfer fund through Money Gram Office.

I have here with me the details which he(Chav's uncle) will be required to use at the Money Gram Transfer Office.

Name of Reciever: Address: 12 plot mamilian way,Enugu Nigeria Amount Expected:£109.00 Test Question: Seed Answer: Transfer

As soon as the payment is made, you are to send us the following information to enable my accountant pick up the fee.

Sender's Name:
Address:
Exact Amount sent:Test Question:
Answer:
8 Digit Referrance Number:

Do get back to me after the payment of the fund as soon as possible.

Regards

Dr

Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so this guy is going to give me money - - and we have to remember we are all children....make him start giving advice about our playground squabbles:

Quote:
Dear Dr.
Pls let me no what 2 do soon. I hate living here. Me and moshe got spankings 2day bcos he was laughing at me and said that i am so stupid i will have 2 always have glass dishes bcos i won't be able 2 remember which r 4 dairy and which are 4 meat. I got mad and told him that at least my family can afford 2 kitchens. He told the teacher, and we got spanked. I cannot wait 2 leave this place. Life is so unfair.
Sara

<br>

Mortar x12
Golden Pith
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

11-year-old Cissy asked for a loan for a pet bull. She was immediately approved. However, when she told Dr. Harp that she didn't have a bank account and couldn't use Wester Onion, he suggested that she have someone who is over 18 go and make the money transfer for her. Since her brother is 8 and her grandmother would rat her out, she has no one to do this for her and told the generous Dr. Hork exactly that. This afternoon, she received the following email FIVE times Shocked all sent within two minutes:

Quote:
Hello,

As regard to your mail, i need you to know the fact that without this
transfer fee sent to us to enable the transfer of the loan to be carried
out, the loan will not get to you. Just do try your possible best to get the
fee send to us so that the loan will get transferred to you.

Needs you to try harder to get this fund send.

Regards

Dr Deco Hark

Cissy's 20-year-old pot-smoking uncle is about to step into the picture and is going to be quite willing to help her out with this deal Twisted Evil
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's still there and being all heart....
Quote:

Dear Dr Hurk

Well I did go and see Chaveera's uncle yesterday. I don't like him at all. He said that he will go to the Moneygram place and send the money but I have to go round to his house and make sure that I wear a short skirt.

I really don't want to as I don't want to be alone with him. I think he might try and touch me funny.

Are you really sure I cannot send you the money any other way.

Eth

Quote:
Hello,

I got your mail. Just try and obey him and get what you need from me. There is no any other way you can send the fund down to me if not this means(Money Gram). Just try and do as he said so that he will help you go to the bank and make this payment.

That's right, you just go and do what the paedophile says.

I really hope that this guy dies a long and lingering death. But in the meantime there's lots of wasted trips to the Moneygram office for him... maybe he'll get hit by a truck on the way.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Bert may have to borrow some money from his friends to pay Mr. Deco's loan fees. Thanks goodness that it's okay with Deco Laughing

Quote:
Ok no problem i will be awaiting your update mail soonest after getting the fund from Mr. Snuffleupagus and his Mr. Bird.

Do await the payment information soonest after getting the fund help from your friends Mr. Snuffleupagus and his Mr. Bird.

Regards
Dr. Deco Hark

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ see if you can get Oscar the Grouch to do a dollar chop Smile

My bait with this guy has got to the throwing moneygram recipts and 7 digit MTCNs at him - unfortunately the receipts are either 2Mb jpgs of gaussian noise or the first 20% of a moneygram recipt (enough to show the amount) and the rest mangled with my little image mangling tool.

However I did get this bit of amusing dialogue:

Scammer says:
Quote:
Hello,

I mean that you did a wrong scaning. Attached to this mail was what you send to me as the payment slip. Just go and ask them at the bank about this unfilled details. Copy it out with pencil or biro and take it to the bank along with the payment slip and ask the bank staff about the unfilled details to help you fill it with pencil or biro. As soon as this is done, you can copy it to your system by mail and send to me with attachment.

I hope you understand after viewing the slip you sent to me.

10 year old Ethel replies:
Quote:

Well like I said Chav's uncle Ernie did the think at the Postie to send the moneygram so I can't go there and ask them the details but I guess I could try as I have the bit of paper.

I'm not sure why you cannot see it It looks OK to me but maybe it got messed up on the way to Nigeria (where is Nigeria anyway, is it sunny there?) Anyway I have scanned it again and I'm sending it now.

When I go to the postie to ask about the moneygram should I use a biro or a pencil. Which one is best?

sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just thought I would let you know how this ended... Deco Honk got his dollar chopped Smile He wrote this to my chopper...

Quote:
Guy why you dey want tire my job

Na God go punlish you. You hear

to which my sophisticated (because I am pants at ladspeak) guyman replies

Quote:
You really are a small boy are not you! You cannot even do a 419 on a little schoolgirl!!! You are embarrasment to your family. Go and get a job with goats as you are not fit to be guyman but goats be way smarter than you!!

God rewards me with nice rolex from you jobs!

And here endeth the bait I think - thanks to all who joined in.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for posting this guy's e-mail. "Bert" is still having fun with this lad.

Mr. Snuffleupagus did lend Bert enough to pay Deco, but now Bert is having some trouble following the Western Union directions.

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2008/06/its-been-40-years-bert-has-finally-had.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2008/06/dear-mr-snuffleupagus-can-i-borrow-610.html

http://adventuresinscambaiting.blogspot.com/2008/07/bernice-will-play-checkers-no-more.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic