SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Warmer than usual?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been below average temps here in Minnesota. In fact, it almost feels like we're a month behind on the weather. I second YW! Bring it on! But it is all a crock anyhow. No since in bickering, folks here seem to be actually weighing in the facts! Here here, well spoken, Bruce!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
SHIPPOU
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's too humid here. I'm living in Indiana, and I'm use to Pennsylvania weather. ... Currently 94F ( 34.4 C )

The record high and low for my area is

97 °F / 36 °C (1914), 47 °F / 8 °C (1972)

Quote:
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is 100% hitch and risk free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Strongside wrote:
Has anybody else noticed the weather is warmer than usual this summer. Its so dam hot in Ireland at the moment Sad

It's not warm in the UK! The previous few days were comfortable here but not hot. Guess it was warmer down south though... I wouldn't mind 25C/77F and sunny the rest of the summer! I miss LA...

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was pretty cool here today, although it was hot for the last few days, so maybe global waring has reversed and we're heading for a new ice age.

Get your beachfront property in Holland really cheap right now and beat the crowd! Laughing

Btw, as far as I am informed, there is only one country in the world in which global warming is viewed as an issue of partisan politics. The rest of the world views it as a fact.
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Polder to you KD

If the sea was to rise my money would be on the Dutch to kick the sea’s arse Very Happy

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Akai Ryu
Chuck Norris

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Btw, as far as I am informed, there is only one country in the world in which global warming is viewed as an issue of partisan politics. The rest of the world views it as a fact.

Well, I don't see anyone else on this thread trying to make it political, I don't see any reason to start now.

I'm totally with YW by the way. It was a horribly cold winter here this year--something that seems to happen every year around November, and it goes well into March or even April. Last year was one of the coldest May on record where I live. There were hard frosts and much crop failure state wide. So I'm all up for some of those warmer winters--about the one nice thing about living in Florida was the mild winters. Something to be said about being able to go fishing every day when your friends and family are freezing their asses off back up north. Smile

aa419.org --dead a fake site today.

No, Akai, you're a wonderful bitch. --Reaper
Chibuike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snow? Did someone say snow? I drop to my knees and thank the Powers that be for snow! More snow please. jump_4_joy

pony pony pony <--I got ponies! Wahhooo!
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Normality has been resumed.
Its drizzling, sideways
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic