SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gender confusion

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems the "cheat" lad didn't really want to "cheat" with me but I have a new one who is having trouble figuring out which of us is supposed to be the "he" and "she".

Quote:
just wanna tell you something and qualities of what i seek in a woman,....who is willing to merge his soul with mine to result in what is called fate then later merge his heart with mine and that will be marriage.And then I get to live with her in his humble abode for ever and start a family with....Someone who will value my heart and life when i give her my heart.Because i am the type who gives her heart to the one i am in love with in a relationship.....I promise to make my one and only the most happiest woman on earth. M0hamm3d

I think this lad may not be honest though. When I goggled some of the more (cough) touching phrases, they are also found in others' profiles on different sites!!!!!

This is from a different lad but I thought I'd share this hack cut and paste job too. It made me laugh.

Quote:
When I went through your profile and saw your picture, I came up with this little idea when my perfect under the stars to paint a picture of you so I rummaged through the closets until I found all the old plain and blinking candle light I could find and I tacked them to the ceiling in my room. I then hauled most of my bedroom furniture to the attic. I drug in all of my plants and a couple of fake potted trees from the patio to make a picture of us together. I took the sheet off my bed. I was like this is my dream come true and would love to cook a candle light dinner for you with champagne on the side. J4ck

I'm thinking serious fire hazard. Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
I'm going shopping! $39,977.80 in fake checks
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

O'dear, it's no wonder your confused

Quote:
I seek in a woman,....who is willing to merge his soul with mine

Where do you find-um,

Quote:
I drug in all of my plants

I think what you have here is a transgender dope grower.. Wink

And there's not a lot of them about, so be gentle with "IT"

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scarlett and Titania sent me over to 4ppl . com where there is an overflow of lads.

My newest is a lad supposedly from Houston with a .uk email who likes "American football". NO true blue American man would ever refer to football that way. He says:

Quote:
when i read through your profile i was really amazed and motivated to send you an email and show my interest.

My profile is the first line of the Micky Mouse club so maybe he's been motivated to buy some mouse ears.

He also signs his letter 3ngr.J4mes G4rvin. Who does that? Does he think it's part of a name? Very Happy

*Of M7CNS3cure - "honey sincerely this is really hard work and i have been sitting here all day trying to fix it all but once i make any mistake i have to start all over again and i am getting pissed off"
* are you the person making this mistake or are you doing this intentionally?......just pissed right now

Safari Jack - Enugu to Lagos - thanks OD! "I am going through alot of pains here. if i had known i would not have come to lagos let alone allowing myself to be starnded." - 13 days!
Safari James - Lagos to Port Harcourt to Calabar "Now they are on the street looking for where to sleep

Closed lad accounts x 18 pony Ninja United Kingdom x4 Sweden x2 China United States
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@beckythatcher - I take responsibility for sending you to 4 ppl dating site.

In my defense, the lad you've posted about can be lots of fun. I've found the lads from there are more likely to fill out forms, take pics/signs, and even safari if you have a yen for a 5SC vacation. Laughing

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Scarlett, I give you full credit! Very Happy

These lads are so much fun. I'm having a good time stringing along some run of the mill scammers as well but these love lads just make me laugh.

Have you communicated with my new precious - 3ngr.J4mes G4rvin?

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Weareborg you just make me laugh! Laughing

Quote:
I think what you have here is a transgender dope grower..

And there's not a lot of them about, so be gentle with "IT"

@Beckythatcher I also have had a lot of fun from the lads over there.
They are very good to practice on and some are so funny you cant believe they are serious,lol.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I drug in all of my plants I think what you have here is a transgender dope grower.. Wink And there's not a lot of them about, so be gentle with "IT"

I love that, classic Laughing . Part of my original purpose signing up here was to bait as a woman. if pics were required send the pic I use as an avatar, then the punchline: the pic is of International chrysis, transvestite performer (seen in the pic with actor Nick Nolte).

Maybe when I got more time...

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My transgender dope grower (I found out where he lifted that part of his script...boy did he mangle it) has sent me the following. I'm not sure if it is a blessing or a curse.

Quote:
More powers to your elbow

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Becky,
That cracks me up! Laughing

Quote:

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

pony pony Mortar x2
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your elbow could take over the world if it got TOO much power Shocked

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

sounds like a big drinker, Pimm's number one, what else Petal.

Did you know that seagulls don't have elbows

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ And THAT'S why seagulls will NEVER rule the world!

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic