SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First bait - "FBI foreign agent"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gulley boll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am working on my first bait, so this is a work in progress. I chose this one because the mugu claims to be an FBI agent wanting to [b]protect me from scammers (like himself). I'm not into the really raunchy humor, but I want to waste his time and make him do some funny stuff. Let me know if you have any good ideas![/b]

>>>
from FBI AGENT <[email protected]>
to
date Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 12:45 AM
subject FBI AGENT

This is FBI foreign agent, we discover that a lot of peoples
have been contacting you concerning your fund here, please
do not writ them any more all they need is your money you
have to follow all my instruction if you want to get your
fund out here, I don’t want you to fall in there scam, your
fund here is sum of $8.5m all I need from you is your
maximum cooperation do provide me your telephone number and
forward all there emails down to me now we will get them
all, note that you will pay the sum of $400 for the tax
before your fund can be there, also let me know how you need
your fund is it check or cash?

Thanks FBI.
>>>
Dear Agent,

Yes, I have been curious why these people keep contacting me. Please contact me at 206-426-1220. If I cannot answer, please send me the details to this email address as I am often away from my phone. I need my fund in cash. Thank you.
>>>

At this point, the email address changes:

>>>
from fbi agent <[email protected]>
to
date Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 4:32 AM
subject FBI

Thanks for your email; did you need it bank to bank transaction? Or by diplomatic channel which will deliver your fund to your door step. Note that you will pay the sum of $400 for the tax before your payment voucher can be signed to make this transaction legal. Upon your respond I will provide you the tax collectors information for you to send the $400.

Thanks.
>>>
**My Response:**
Bank to bank transaction sounds the most secure to me. Please provide details and I will arrange for the transfer to be made
>>>
fbi agent to me

Ok provide me your banking details, can you send the $400 today if you can send it today your fund will be in your account in the next 48 hours after you send the fee, upon your respond I will provide you the information to send the $400 through the western union money transfer today.
>>>
**MY RESPONSE:**

I will arrange to have it sent, but I need to make sure that you are really an FBI agent. I have been scammed many times before, so you will understand that I am cautious about anyone who contacts me. I want to make sure you are not a kid trying to waste my time. What I need you to do is take a picture or scan of your FBI badge/credentials and a picture of yourself holding up a sign with the following code words: "MY FLATULENCE HAS THE SCENT OF PEPPERMINT CANDY". I must see these exact words and you must send me both pictures or else I will have to assume you are a scammer like all the other people you are trying to protect me against and I cannot arrange to send you the $400 fee. I am looking forward to utilizing your services.
>>>
fbi agent to me

I can only send you my ID
>>>

Why? I need to know that you are really an adult FBI agent.
>>>
fbi agent to me

Let me tell you something you don’t understand, I am the only one here who can get you your fund, and the $400 I request fore is not for me is for the federal government here I am not a kid and I am not kidding you ok, if you can get the $400 today your fund will be there in the next 48hours I promise, and I swear to God.
>>>

Okay, if you aren't kidding me, then you would not hesitate to prove to me you are an FBI agent. Please prove to me you are really an agent in the manner I last described or I will find another agent who will do so and will transfer $400 through him.
>>>

At this point, I'm hoping he'll pose with the sign but I won't pursue it too much if he doesn't, but I will post his "ID". My next plan is telling him that I'll have my bank transfer it instead of Western Union (because it's "more secure") and that my bank requires that the recipient go through a verification process. This will be a really long, ridiculous questionnaire that I'm going to make up with really funny random questions. Anything you want to know about our "FBI agent"?

EDIT 3:30 PDT: Apparently the guy was online when I was shooting him emails, hence the 5 minute replies. It's been about 20 minutes so far, so either I scared him away or he's actually getting me my proof. Oh well to whatever happens, either way this has helped perfect my baiting skills a little more.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. Congrats on your good start. I wouldn't push with the photo too hard as it's a bit early in the bait. I've found photos work when they are completely hooked into a bait and are off their script and really think they are in danger of losing their score.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
gulley boll
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the advice. yeah, i think i pushed too early...haven't gotten a response back. oh wells!
h.buttox
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

probably pushed it, but you didn't burn the lad. so he will come back to you when he drops other baiters!

I guess only time will tell.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic