SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Zebras for sale! Get your Zebras!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^LOL! Mention Jude, since he is actually a REAL attempted deal stealer! Kelly might begin to wonder if someone hacked her box!

Edit to add: Mmmm, me thinks Kelly is not happy with one of my characters!
Quote:
not not email me again.f*** you

What? What did I say?!

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

yes i mating pair. ok. you will have to pay me $3500 when you receive them.
AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
Cameroon is not in Ireland. i am not a snake piss seller
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly whined that funds had not been sent and her/his time was being wasted. Shocked After the whine, Kelly sent an invite to gmail* to my yahoo character AND my brother (played by Packman). I figured s/he wanted to chat instead of getting boring emails.

I think I will ping Kelly when s/he is not on and email from Yahoo. That ought to be fun. Twisted Evil

@Shadow, I don't think I would pull that one yet. Kelly seems a bit skittery right now with so many animals not paid for yet. IMO We need to keep dangling money or the whole deal might go away. Let's keep her/him searching for things on google! (I am pretty good at stringing them along. Wink )

*like I needed another gmail account... Rolling Eyes

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
mami
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly is a darn lazy lad. S/he sends out only one lined emails about $5,000 payments through western union. I have told her several times (even today over chat) that I really NEED a bill so that I can send money and she still refuses, only after 10+ times mentioning that no one will send money without a bill s/he is asking me what needs to be on the bill... she doesn´t even try herself...

How unprofessional...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Paranoid, Oh intend to keep dangling the monies. Skittery is absolutely the word! Me thinks she is scrambling and grasping for any tactic that will finish things up quickly.

I'm hoping the Zebra photo shoot thing works soon. She has not replied to my emails this afternoon, I suspect she is playing the rings. Very Happy

AND Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?--kelly notsobriete

AND you are a thief. you are not in USA. please send me your number to call then i will happily call the airport to proceed with the shipping.--Hey Jude
AND i have very healthy ship that i will be shipping them to you ok.-- Mac Ferdy
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now, thanks to ShadowBeastie's new lad, she is not really not happy about her new and hitherto unknown assistant:

Quote:
Please i am not understanding what is going on. Very Happy Like i told you before, there is no body like i assistant that i assign for any think ok. Any way, i will like you to send the payment informations of the money you transfered ok and i will also want you to send me the names of who so ever is called the assistant manager

Oh no, where has that dollar gone?

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOPS I think I may have pissed kelly off.

Quote:
not not email me again. F**K U

well I geuss im going to have to email him for clairifacation. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Steam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have we determined whether this Kelly character is supposed to be male or female?

i am 29 Years old and wil celebrate my 27th birthday on the 30th of December - Clara H.
CARRY YOUR WAHALA GO,I NO I BE U - Francis A.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice to see you out here, Packman. Very Happy

I have just completed my order for 2 T Rex's, with half a dozen questions about their health. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reapster. make sure they make sure there is a 64 teeth and there is no tartar build up. Laughing

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have lost her, went back to say that I sent the money to ShadowBeastie's other lad

Quote:

Hi Kelly,
No, it's all fine, I spoke to your assistant, Mr. Jude and sent the money using moneygran instead of the other way that is causing all the problems. He has received it OK now and I am expecting delivery on Thursday.

Thanks for all your help, if this delivery turns out to be good, I would like the same again every month.

She's back with this
Quote:
If you must be told do not email me again ok useless idiot. Have you ever gotten a dollar?

So of course I go back with this:

Quote:
I'm not sure what you are talking about; what is the dollar? I sent the money in GB Pounds of course. I resent being called an idiot, you are the one thats taking so long for this to be resolve, please stop mucking about and get me my animals. As far as I am concerned if you cannot deliver this week end I will take my business to a more reputable agent and ask for my money back.

I wonder if I'll be able to get a refund from her assistant? Think this may be the end for me now.

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor poor, Kelly! She seems to not my photo editor character whom she initiated g-mail chat with. Since the only reply I got to where the photos were this morning was "fuke you", no joke, I re-initiated a g-mail chat today... interesting...

Quote:
12:20 PM me: What is with the unprofessional demeanor? I sent you an email and you have not responded.
12:21 PM kelly: don't you have inportasnt things to do?
12:22 PM me: Yes I do, but I am responsible for arranging the arrival of photo entrees for the cover, and you told me yesterday you had them. I told my boss that and we were expecting the entry.
12:24 PM kelly: Who the hell do you call your boss. Is your boss Idleness?
12:25 PM me: No, my boss is Kendric Smith.
12:26 PM kelly: Tell Kendry that you guys should look for one else where because we are no lopnger interested. You guys are sl stupid in Business.
12:28 PM me: Kendric will be disappointed he was lied to. But I will do so at the meeting in a half hour. It's so hard to find the photos we were working for. We figured sine you had the animals on hand you would be interested in the extra offer. All you had to do was say so earlier rather than becoming surly.
12:29 PM kelly: are you willing to for them
12:30 PM me: To what for them?
12:31 PM kelly: the money for them to be shipped
12:32 PM me: They don't need to be shipped. Electronic are all we need.
12:34 PM As I said in the email, if the photo is chosen you will be awarded the prize money listed in the email, depending whichever route you choose, Royalty/non Royalty.
12:40 PM I have about 10 minutes before I have to leave for the meeting, shall I tell Kendric you are out and have withdrawn your future submission?
12:42 PM kelly: so you have to pay the money soon as possible
12:44 PM me: In accordance with the email, and to be fair to others who are submitting, it will be awarded after the submission cut off, the 15th of next month. Had you submitted by the 15th of last month you would have qualified had the photo been acceptable. We had no acceptable photos, and had to push the article and cover to the next issue.
12:48 PM Kelly, I have 3 minutes, what would you like me to tell Kendric?
12:49 PM kelly: give me your number so that i can call you
12:51 PM me: I have one minute before I have to leave my desk, Kelly, there is no time for a phone call right now. Are you potentially in, or should I tell him you are out? That much I need to know now.

Why does she keep delaying things?! Laughing

My initial bait, the remodeling tavern keeper, has not had a reply in a bit. But I shall hold off on him.

Perhaps it is time to check on hook number two and see what's up with the other mythical beasts!

timd346
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey I'm new here. This is my first time doing this s/he bit and told me they could ship an ostrich to me. Or i could pick it up from Cameroon. Do you think I could get them to travel to an airport in Cameroon. Question
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Kelly may have another dolla chopper at work.Got 2 e mails from her recently,which were followed up within 5 minutes by this
Quote:
Hello
you can use the closesty money gram to make the payment ok you will have to use the names
names......AShley Gina McCaugham
country..............cameroon
City..................Douala
Zip Code...................00237
Test Question................from who?
Test Answer.................johnson
When you do that get back to me with the transfer code and the full senders names amount sent with the test question and answer.This is my office address and i oftenly check it so i will be waiting as soon as you do that so i get the pet ready for the delivery.
Thanks.

The addy is [email protected],havnt seen this one yet.

they keep talking about puppies,which is not what I was buying,but seems to be Kellys main scam.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! First Jude, now a Michael? Interesting!

Jude seems to be legit as a different entity from Kelly, one of the main reasons is that I purposefully gave out her phone number to him as my own, and he only freaked about it being in Cameroon. Second, while Kelly was sloppy, this guy is lost in his own modalities and ends up whining. Kelly demands, for the most part, not begs.

Wonder what Michael will turn out to be like.

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ok thanks when i get through with everything i will email you informations.Try to contact me through this address because i am at work now and i will hardly read my yahoo mails.

Just got this from the Michael Moore addy.I have no clue what yahoo mail addy they are refering to as everything for me has been going thru gmail.
I wonder if another lad is really involved in a dolla chop here.If so,I hope they appreciate the bogus Moneygram I sent Twisted Evil

Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Um Kelly,WTF are you taliking about
Quote:
Yes please he is my associate as it is not disturbing if we are to do real business.all i have been waiting from you is to send the money as we long arrange it is wondering me why it has to take you this long no matter my other friend whom i gave him your emails to contact you when i am busy in my office.but please you will have to send the money for it flight to me instead as i am the one who registered it to your names at the airport and it is only me who the airport can recognize to complete it flight ticket to their next available flight for your location and please it is you the airport has been long waiting as they keeps calling me for your parcel.
Or have you send the flight fee already.or you will still need my full address to transfer the little funds which is simple it flight fee.
thanks and waiting.

Jack the hitlad

ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried turning this into a romance bait...she wasn't happy

Quote:
me: So you can supply them with relative consistency Kelly?
Meaning if I wan more in the future that will be doable?
kelly: if available
me: Excellent
You've made my nite Kelly!
kelly: how?
me: Well for 2 reasons...
1. This deal will finallyget going
and 2.. I finally get to talk to you...
kelly: so what next
me: With the deal?
or....
Other stuff?
kelly: please when will you want them to be shipped,i feel bored talking on one issue over and over
me: Oh...sorry again I was just hoping
I want them shipped ASAP, I can receive them now
Your command of the situation is alluring
Sorry I had to say that
kelly: you sound to be not seriouse
me: IIRC You do not want a cashier's check, correct?
I am sorry Kelly...I've had too much to drink tonite and am a bit lonely
I am normally much more shy
Let's get back to business, forget what I said

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if you are not ready and willing to pay for the vaccine, you better lets us know so as to get them off the Airport ok.

WOW! I've heard of giant squids ... but they're ON the airport? No wonder the fee is so high! Shocked

echobravo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is SWEET! I can't wait to ask for one!

bill

ChainYanker wrote:
ShadowBeastie wrote:
Let's see if they have any rare tree octopi! Twisted Evil

You are going to show them the website, right?
ShadowBeastie
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Good luck! Read through the thread and see what's been working and what hasn't. Wink

Ok, my Cerberus' were taking too long to arrive! Sooo. P0rt3r emailed asking what was up and got:

Quote:
we are waiting for the shipping free.

Must... ignore... grammar error...

Sooooo, I replied:

Quote:
And it appears we are still waiting for the mandatory Anti-Biological
Components Deportation for shipping into Chicago. It seems we are in
misinformations here, until the form is presented to us, we cannot send
the shipping fee. We are at an impass, and you are damming things up.
Kindly get an enema on this process and return the flow of this
transaction.

Once we have the form I'll send you $3.000USD right away, if not I will
seek assistance from someone more serious about these matters. That
amount of money is nothing to sneeze at!

In other words Kelly, get the shit out! Laughing

ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kelly seems to be trying reverse psychology (or is just getting bored).

Zebra peddler wrote:
You better be. I do not need any money from you people again ok. Do not email me again or else you may regret the consequences. I do not operate in such slowish and disturbing manner ok.
Good Day.

So of course I am sure that things are fine with the transaction, especially since it was more than two words (nice Packman). Laughing

My zoo wrote:

Thank you. I am glad that we now can have a business like transaction. You need to furnish the requested information regarding our order for animules.

If you were to say that something came up in your business, I certainly would understand. Business is all about give and take. Let's put our heads together to get this accomplished you you will see.

Thank you again and I hope to hear from you soon!

I am way too nice after being told that I am "slowish"... Shocked
I am actually ParaNoid, not slowish. Mad

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
timd346
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I googled her email and geusss what. She also sells cute little yorkies. http://london.campusanuncios.com/forsale-239124871X-xmas-teacup-London.html

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if she has time to find me a billy bumbler
ronco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@timd

Well she hasn't been good at getting me my lizards so my 10 yr old charcter Ralph just sent her a mail for those puppies

"JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT AND STOP BEATING BY THE BUSH, I KNOW $8000 IS A LOT OF MONEY" - Kelly-The famous zebra scammer Easter Egg 2012
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

kelly and haywood part ways Sad

so I have the satisfaction of knowing kelly has trawled google for hours looking for some photo of a guy jacking off a zebra, eventually he sent me one of a horse semen collection, I slapped him, I don't want no common horse gizz! he went back to work and actually some how found a photo of a vet with his hand inside a zebra, as vets sometimes do, now you can imagine the slap he got and the the biology lesson about male and female zebras!

eventually he just told me to F-k off, not very polite i have to say, but i'm glad his mates have seen him trawling the web for all manner of horse/zebra cock pictures Smile

thanks kelly you have been a fun bait, mmmmm to reload and start again... i wonder.

zebra whiskers are the new tiger bone in chinese medicine Dr Ho Lee Fook might make an enquirey....

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic