SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Strange lad-reply

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the typical "Your fund is ready to be shipped to your doorstep"-lottery-winning-mail today, which was not only sent to me but to a list of about 70 addresses. I hit the "Reply All"-button and sent out a warning (I don't know if that was the best thing to do...) to all possible victims, of which at least two were fellow baiters and another two replied with "thank you for the warning". About an hour later I got a Message from the lad:

Quote:

Guy, i beg make you leave me now because i want to make some joke with you and moreover, i give you one format with ID. For you to make use of it. I dey beg you now. i no be maga and repect your self. Also tell others guys make them no bomb me again i beg. Because i no need that cheque, i ho for get am if i want okay?

I hope you understand and tell those guys make them stop dey bomb me okay?

Nice boy!!!!!! I like you but lets leave each other alone okay?

Thanks for your understanding...

Best luck to you and your guys...

as you use for love.

I am not sure who he thinks I am, but he seems annoyed (which is good).
Can anybody tell me, what bomb he is referring to? Laughing

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell you this; he thinks you're a Lad!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
kraftstrom
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. if that's what I'm supposed to be then so be it Very Happy

"You bastards think it’s funny,
Lyin’ and thieving all your life,
Think all there is is money,
Got your future strapped up tight,
Just ‘Cos You Got The Power,
That don’t mean you got the right"

"ONE DAY YOU WILL DIE LIKE ANT!" - Apostle Obinna
luckey

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ When you hit reply to all, did you take his address out? Either way, your warning may well have reached him. Sometimes they include one of their other addies in the cc list to make sure it went out.

It sounds like he's confused, and I agree that it sounds like he thinks you're another lad. Perhaps he thinks you are trying to spoil his jobs.

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads use the word "bomb" in reference to sending out their scripts. (They also use "throwing"). That's the only thing I can think of for this context.

As others have pointed out, he definitely thinks you're another lad and he probably thinks you warned his victims so you could keep them for yourself.

Have fun with it. The best part is that you get to play a lad and don't have to worry about trying to use ladspeak. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic