SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass check bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just got two cheques from the DB today. One for £3,000 made out to (RIP Bo) drawn on HSBC.

The other one for $993,585.52 Shocked from Canada drawn on Chase Manhattan made payable to , together with a nice typed letter from the lad

A good day at the office!

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ nice work Smile

Not having a drop box mine all get lost in the postal service. Since this thread started about 6 have been sent. I'm still toying with one "DAVID JOHNSON" who transferred a large sum to an active bank account two weeks ago.

I told him I got hassled at WU today and he got back with

Quote:
This is to inform you that you have no cause to worry as our payments are been verified before they were sent to you and 100% legit, Also these funds were sent to you because we think we can trust you, so as soon as you wire the funds, have them sent to the name in my previous mail and get back to me with the MTCN of the payment.and also you can let them know that the funds is for family purpose for the art raw material,that you are sending it too your family memmber in us.

Very helpful Dave.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks

As the email address that the lad gave me in the letter is bouncing and the fact that I don't have the previous emails from him, I have thrown it open to the lads and just ASEM'd all the mugus that music man posted up recently.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
$993,585.52

Wow! A tip o' of the hat to you, Tommo! I get excited if a mugu sends me a $10,000 check, and you got almost a million.

Is it possible that a check that size has ever worked on any real victim?

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Further to my previous post, I have already got lads emailing me wanting me to send the dosh via Western Union. Laughing An amount that large won't attract any attention, will it?

Anyway, the main purpose of the ASEM was to try and get lad bank accounts to report to Alan, then torture them when Mr Gomer chops their dolla. Twisted Evil

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo

top work fella. Thats a lot bigger than my best to date.

clapping clapping

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
one for $993,585.52 Shocked from Canada drawn on Chase Manhattan made payable to

How thoughtful of your lad to give you a cheque big enough to stall itself - anti money laundering rules, WU refusing to allow a million dollar transfer to Nigeria, just plain conspicuously big figure - I'll bet you can delay and delay with that one, and get at least a half-dozen bank accounts!
LhardonC
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lad wrote:
Thank you very much for your response.No the payment will be delivered to you through regular mail.It is not coming through courier.Inform me once you receive the payment.

I think its going to be stolen by the evil mailman!
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
How thoughtful of your lad to give you a cheque big enough to stall itself - anti money laundering rules, WU refusing to allow a million dollar transfer to Nigeria, just plain conspicuously big figure...

The sheer size of the amount involved works in the baiters favour. It has the scumbags salivating at a life changing payout. It makes WU transfer difficult due to the amount. This means a bank transfer a necessity. To add insult to injury I send them the bank transfer slip (thanks to sunshine) showing the transfer to their associate Mr Gomer.

The thing that is p*ssing me off is that the scumbags are still trying to wrestle control - ring me straight away on this number, do this, do that.

Listen buddy, this is a big heap of money here, you do as I say. No phone calls for security reasons and bank transfer only. Take it or leave it.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo
I've found solace in being a Teacher at a deaf and blind school. Of course I am deaf and my only contact is via my old blackberry.
School rules, I have to leave the blackberry in my office whilst teaching.

Next time maybe I shall be blind and need a new tftbrail screen Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest from my "upset" lad

Quote:
Guy Nor think say na the onece wey dey suffer for nija naim I be men.You know I nor need exagarate my friend.In brevity if na canada you really dey make we work together.But a times I dey very surprised if una wey be guy man dey act like fools atimes.Una nor know say DOG nor dey CHOP DOg.GUY if real ready to work dat one na small thing. Get boys wey dey work for me.Nor be say na mout.Nor dey act like fool atimes man.You big pass this
noncence wey u dey do.If you really be big boy u nor go dey mumu like this.dey waist your own guy man brother time for net.If he easy why are we all here.But papa and BABA GOD don doam for us all by the grace of him son JESUN CHRISTY so my guy.If you need my number I nor dey fear anything.What of those wey dey steal oil money how dem do dem.What of those wey dey buy cars worth billion Naira for girkl friends.Guy I am highly diapointed on you stupidity man.

Whuuuuuu Nor be nijairian.Guy guy gy guy guy gy guy..........How many times I call you soooooooooooo 7times abi...That for the strong MEN.You are a juuuuuuuu stinking juuuuuuuuuuuuu

Rehards to my men in cana.
Dodorima for them all for spreading the gospel of africa.

Pround to be an AFRIACN AS A NIGERIAN

yep- thats as clear as mud! ( anyone care to translate?)

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But the checks were blanks when you received it. You need to act as if you are the one that purchase the traveler checks.

Eh? I haven't really come across this before. Confused

From a different lad:

Quote:
Our customer is waiting when we will provide him with service he paid for.he is about threating us with legal confrontation.Assist to get the funds to the tourist assistance to avoid further embarrassment from the customer as he states further that the right authority in the united states will check on you at your address.

I hope I can get a CIA agent involved. Very Happy

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mm

Quote:
....You are a juuuuuuuu stinking juuuuuuuuuuuuu

A nice bit of anti-semitism from your mugu there. I'm sure you aren't going to let that pass without some serious rebuke?

Quote:
Pround to be an AFRIACN AS A NIGERIAN

I'm sure he is. Top marks for spelling as well. Laughing

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I was special, but now I see I got the same threatening email as Reaper. It came from St3v3n Luc@s, who promised me a $1900 check. It hasn't arrived yet, or at least that's what I'm telling him since it's coming by postal mail without tracking, and my mailing address is fictitious. I told him on Monday that I was looking forward to seeing the check, and then out of the blue he sent this outburst.
Quote:
Greetings

You have still not furnished me with the details of the payment you received.Our customer is waiting when we will provide him with service he paid for.he is about threating us with legal confrontation.Assist to get the funds to the tourist assistance to avoid further embarrassment from the customer as he states further that the right authority in the united states will check on you at your address.I await your soonest response.
Steven Lucas

Maybe a good baiter would meekly apologize, and maybe I would if I were getting a Tommo-sized million-dollar check. But for a lousy $1900, I find it hard to be meek when a mugu is being an asshole. I replied:
I wrote:
Greetings St3ven,

I don't know about your part of the world, but around here, threatening people with legal confrontation is offensive and insulting. So I suggest you listen carefully to me. If you want to have the authorities come and check on me, be my guest. The reason I did not furnish you with details of the payment I received is that I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PAYMENT. Do you understand that? No of course you don't, because you did not bother to ask. You just came out swinging. Next time, I suggest you check your facts before you throw belligerence my way.

If this is the way you treat your employees, you can take this job and shove it.

Good day to you.

I haven't heard back yet, but I suspect I will.

"6 chickens already killed and overnight work by 3 different people is all that is needed to get u bedridden for 6 months." - Chopped check lad
"GOD WILL POLISH YOU." - W4TER WE4LTH, the lad who can't spell his own funny name
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Just in from a less than happy lad...

Quote:
how is involve? i ask u to split it into two u little bastard
Laughing

He wants WU. I want bank transfer. I obviously ain't gonna take that lying down so I just sent him this...

Quote:
Attn: XXXX

Listen up and listen good Gilbert, because I will say this only once.

I have a check in my bank account here for nearly 1 Million US Dollars and you talk to me in that manner. What is wrong with you? are you on drugs or under a voodoo spell. Either way I want an apology before we can proceed with this transaction. I want the apology to be iIN WRITING and sent as an attachment to me at this email address.

I also need your bank details so I can send the money by wire transfer which is the safest route.

Get back to me today and don't EVER insult me like that again, because if you do you will pay with your miserable life okay. Once I get the written apology and bank details we will take it from there.

Have a great weekend.

<Baiter name>

sgt_badass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is anyone baiting under the name of d14ne R Y4zzi1?

It looks like I got accidently Bcc'd an email with all of her "personal information". I have the destination address too.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Welcome to Eater, where reality bends to whatever you want it to be.

Is your post related to the subject of this thread? If not, PM a Mod to get it transferred to the Help & Tips forum which is behind a curtain so you don't have to make it so difficult to interpret the name that it made my eyes bleed. Very Happy You might also want to PM a Mod the details you have, including headers.

sgt_badass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the welcome! I harvested the address from the ones in this thread to join in the mass bait, I assumed that it the information was from someone who was baiting. I can PM a mod with the full details if that is of more help.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have just passed on two lad bank accounts to Alan so far today to cast his eye over.

A nice start to the weekend. Hopefully, more to come.

Dog Dine
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:
don't EVER insult me like that again, because if you do you will pay with your miserable life

That's what I love about watching experienced baiters. As you say, "reality bends to whatever you want it to be." You have no way to fulfill a threat on the lad's life, but expert baiters don't let that hold them back!

Another lad is getting impatient.
Mugu wrote:
Have you gotten the payment now?

I wrote:
No, I'm sorry to say it has not arrived. When was it mailed? And where was it mailed?

Mugu wrote:
Thanks for your mail.Please the payment was mail to your contact address.We expect you to receive the payment by now.
Please keep us posted as soon as possible.

I wrote:
It disappoints me greatly when you ignore me. I clearly asked you WHEN the check was mailed, and WHERE it was mailed from. You did not address my questions, and instead told me what I already know. I obviously know that it was mailed TO me. Where else would it be mailed to? The question is where was it mailed FROM? Because that makes a difference to how long it takes to get here.

I am asking again, and I hope you will not ignore me this time. Where was the check mailed from? When was it mailed?

Thank you for your attention.

Mugu wrote:
Yes the check was mail from canada to you by one of our customer,Mr Paul Jackson last week.

Please as soon as you receive it,Kindly keep us posted.

I wrote:
Why is it like pulling teeth to get simple information from you? You are so evasive that it makes me wonder what you are hiding.

I am trying to establish an expectation of when the check should arrive. Obviously if a check was mailed around the corner, I expect it to arrive the next day. If it was mailed 10,000 miles, it takes a lot longer. That is why I asked you where the check was mailed from. First you ignored me and then you said Canada. Do you know how large Canada is? It is a gigantic country. Where in Canada was the check mailed?

I asked WHEN the check was mailed in the same spirit. Here again, you meet such a simple question with silence and then a uselessly vague answer. Last week? Was it Monday of last week? Wednesday? Friday? A day of the week is all that is required.

Why do I have to drag such basic answers out of you? You are like a little child who did something wrong and doesn't want to be caught.

sgt_badass
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got accidently sent an email with someones real details on it from one of the lads. Lads can be so stupid

This is the destination mail address

dis is later 2001 @ yahoo . com (lose the spaces)

Please by all means, give this guy some hell Twisted Evil

The real person is going to be warned, Thanks to Tommo and Scam Baiter for their help
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommo Shanter wrote:

He wants WU. I want bank transfer.
For nearly $1M, after the dance of the bank accounts for a while, do you think the WU route would be entertaining? I'm thinking your local WU won't allow payments over $1000/day to wherever the lad is, so you have nearly 3 years worth of transfers via WU there Smile And a heap of fees too Smile That might make him more open to a safari to collect the whole lot from another WU master branch in a bank - then pick the bank other baiters have had success in getting scammers arrested in (some other thread - I'll dig it out if you can get him on safari!)

Smile
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<BR>This guy just popped up in Google Chat this morning. I didn't realise Google had a chat facility! Laughing

The lad is

Not only is he going to steal nearly a million bucks from me, he also wants me to print checks for him . 500 checks for $4,000-$5,000 each. Nice work ifyou can get it!

Here is the chat so far...

Quote:
Barry: hello pete
Sent at 8:18 AM on Saturday
Barry: HEY YOU
you got the money right

me: YES

Barry: the bank is working on the account number for now
that is why i want you to send the 7000$ to the bank manager to quick the service on the account

me: I NEED TO MAKE PAYMENT BY BANK TRANSFER AS I DO NOT TRUST WU

Barry: you don't worry about that you are not sending all
we are giving this to the bank manager first
Sent at 8:26 AM on Saturday

me: WHAT FOR? ALL HE AND HIS BANK ARE DOING IS RECEIVE A WIRE TRANSFER WHICH IS WHAT BANK EMPLOYEES ARE PAID TO DO ANYWAY
Sent at 8:28 AM on Saturday

Barry: try and understand ok
i need to give the bank manager this cos i promise to do so for him
Sent at 8:29 AM on Saturday

me: THEN YOU PAY HIM OUT OF YOR OWN MONEY BCOS I AIN'T PAYING HIM FOR DOING WHAT HE IS GETTING PAID BY HIS BANK TO DO OKAY

Barry: what i need my money
and i want you to do what i ask you to do ok
Sent at 8:32 AM on Saturday

me: LISTEN UP. U DO WHAT I SAY. I HAVE THE MONEY YOU DON'T. SEND THE BANK DETAILS SO I CAN WIRE IT ON MONDAY WHEN THE BANKS REOPEN
Sent at 8:34 AM on Saturday

Barry: ok which country acount do you want now
we have an account in uk,canada and usa
including australia
which of the four do you want us to give you
Sent at 8:37 AM on Saturday

Barry: hello
you there
Sent at 8:42 AM on Saturday

me: GIVEN THE LARGE AMOUNT INVOLED,NEARLY$1M CAN I SUGGESTWE SPLIT IT INTO FOUR AND SEND A QUARTER TO EACH BANK. THIS WILL AROUSE LESS SUSPICION. EACH TRANSFER WILL BE $223,556,LESS TRANSFER FEES. EMAIL ME THE DETAILS.
Sent at 8:43 AM on Saturday

Barry: man you are a Nigeria
Sent at 8:48 AM on Saturday

Barry: which bank u do in australia
u can do in australia
Sent at 8:50 AM on Saturday

Barry: hello say something i got to go

me: IM NOT NIGERIA. LIKE I SAID I WANT TO SPLIT IN FOUR DIFFERENT BANKS SO TRANSFERDOES NOT ATTRACT ATTENTION OF EFCC, FBI,SCOTLAND YARD AND AUSTRALIA SECURITY POLICE.
Sent at 8:51 AM on Saturday

Barry: i need to talk to the entire staff b4 i can take any dission on my own
so i guess i need ur number
Sent at 8:53 AM on Saturday

me: LIKE I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS EMAIL. I DON'T WANT THIS TRANSACTION TO ATTRACT ANY ATTENTION. PHONE COMMUNICATION IS TOO RISKY AS CALLS CAN BE TRACED. TALK TO YOR STAFF AND GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OKAY

Barry: then you need to be online 24/7
and everything will be don on monday
Sent at 8:56 AM on Saturday

Barry: and how long is it going to take to clear after the transfer
Sent at 9:00 AM on Saturday

me: I CANNOT BE ONLINE 24/7, EVEN YOU HAVE TO SLEEP SOMETIME. IT WILL CLEAR AFTER FIVE WORKING DAYS
Sent at 9:01 AM on Saturday

Barry: is that all you can do
Sent at 9:06 AM on Saturday

me: MY HANDS ARE TIED BY THE BANK. I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO ON MONDAY WHEN I GO TO SEE THE BANK MANAGER.

Barry: can you print checks

me: NO. CAN YOU?
Barry: i need some how can do that
i need someone who can do it
Sent at 9:13 AM on Saturday

me: SORRY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT UR SAYING. U WANT SOMEONE TO PRINT CHECKS FOR U? WHAT SORT OF AMOUNT IN MONEY U TALKIN ABOUT?

Barry: 4000-5000$

me: HOW MANY?

Barry: 500pics
or money
Sent at 9:16 AM on Saturday

me: U WANT 500 CHECKS FOR 4000-5000 PRINTING RIGHT?

Barry: yes

me: WHAT DO I GET OUT OF IT?

Barry: on %

me: HOW MUCH %?

Barry: 50/50
Sent at 9:19 AM on Saturday

me: I WILL SLEEP ON IT AND GET BACK TO YOU ON MONDAY. IN MEANTIME I NEED THE BANK DETAILS FOR WHEN I GO TO THE BANK MANAGER ON MONDAY MORNING.

Barry: i will get you all that on monday too

me: OK. HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND. I WILL.

Barry: and u
can be chating with me on [email protected]
can i have urs?
Sent at 9:24 AM on Saturday

me: [email protected] THIS IS THE EMAIL ADDRESS U NEED TO SEND THE DETAILS TO. PLEASE DOI SOONER RATHER THAN LATER AS I NEED TO BE AT THE BANK EARLY ON MONDAY MORNING.

Barry: ok but you really need to work on that checks of a thing
Sent at 9:26 AM on Saturday

me: FIRST THINGS FIRST. WE NEED TO GET THE BANK TRANSFERS SORTED FIRST.
Barry: i just pray the staff will agree with the transfer
i have a question to ask
Sent at 9:29 AM on Saturday

me: I'M SURE YOR STAFF WILL. WOTS THE QUESTION?

Barry: can you do the transfer to Nigeria account
Sent at 9:31 AM on Saturday

me: YES. BUT AS SAID BEFORE, I NEED TO SPLIT THE TRANSFERS DOWN INTO SMALLER LESS NOTICEABLE AMOUNTS SO THEY DON'T ATTRACT ATTENTION.

Barry is offline. Messages you send will be delivered when Barry comes online.

Barry: ok i will get you the nigeria account number then
me: OKAY. AND THE OTHERS AS WELL SO I CAN SPLIT THE PAYMENT DOWN.
Sent at 9:42 AM on Saturday

Barry: ok
Sent at 9:43 AM on Saturday

me: THANKS GOT TO GO NOW AS I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO. GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITHE THE BANK DETAILS SO WE ARE READY TO MOVE ON MONDAY.

Barry: ok

Hopefully, five bank account in USA, UK, Canada, Australia and Nigeria and one pissed off mugu.

music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work fella!!

A million dollar cheque+5 bank accounts+1 very annoyed lad = Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<br>Another one not very happy with my ASEM when I asked him what to do with the mega check....

Quote:
you know what to do ?
swallow it and shit it out

Laughing

My reply...

Quote:
Dear Sir
I'm surprised at your negitive attitude. To do what you suggest would be a waste of a check for nearly $1,000,000.00, which is currently sitting in my bank account. So I couldn't swallow it now anyway.

Can I suggest you stop sucking on your mothers smelly toto and go dig your own shallow grave, because you gonna die as poor as a church rat on a diet of fresh air and bullshit.

Who is the FOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here? Not me.

Have a nice day.

His pathetic reply...

Quote:
u re mumu

Me...

Quote:
IS THAT BEST U CAN DO MUGU FOOL? U NEY DE GUYMAN. U FUCK YOUR FATHERS ARSE AND SUCK YOR SISTERS RANCID SMELLY PUSSEY. SHE 10c NAIRA WHORE ON ROADSIDE.

WHO IS A MUMU. ME WHO GOT $1M AND YOU WHO EATS YOR OWN SHIT TO LIVE. GOD WILL JUDGE US BOTH. NOW GO WAY AND DIE SMALL BOI LIKE YOU OKAY

I've also invited him for a little Google chat.

Please don't email and give him any grief.

The original letter is posted in 'Surplus' here...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140944&highlight=

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic