SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Please Feel Free to Ring this Number...

View next topic
View previous topic

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad has been phoning a mate of mine for the last couple of weeks. A complete pain in the arse. It's not an accidental call - he uses an addy that's marked up as belonging to a scammer and is making 5 or 6 calls a day.

[email protected]

I dropped him a line asking what he wants and he just talked a load of shite:

Quote:
Hi
Good to hear from you..how are you today?I jus got back from the church service here in nigeria today........
Well here is a little about me,am yinkus,single....a very God fearing man..who loves hard work,perseverance and commitment......i work as an engineer,and presently am in charge of a great project here in nigeria,yeah,i called it a great project,cos by the time is finally completed..i will be remebered as a great man who has helped in the allevation of poverty here.......
I am 31 years old.....never been married.......and i am originally from NC........

Can you please tell me more about you and anything else you wanna know bout me,i will be happy to read from you soon...bye.

When I asked him for more details in the hope of beginning a bait all I got back was:

Quote:
Hi There,

Good to hear from you..i jus wanna be a friend..and whic is why i call you sometimes?

dont you like it?

And then he went quiet but kept ringing.

So try him at the address or feel free to ring him at all hours of the day or night (preferably 4 in the morning).

Phone number is: 002347031969237

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Calling a lad? Now that goes against the golden rule about wasting ones own time and money when lads should do all the time and money wasting...

Which leads me onto a splendid modality - you'll like this...

1) Get a lad list (eg look in Gomer's LottoLad thread, you'll find hundreds every few days)
2) Send an email (to them all) asking for more details - tell them you will be away from your email for a week or so - traveling to Africa on business - could they call you on your cell phone out there? Give your boi's number.
3) Tada! Lots of wasted time and money, one lad who gives up his phone number through frustration. If he's still sane after step 3...
4) Rinse and repeat - this time saying it's your office fax number, and that you need the forms faxing to you. Faxes are ace - they're wholly unreliable, expensive, sound terrible, and best of all, if they can't send, they'll often automagically keep retrying. Now your boi will be in tears Smile
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
Calling a lad? Now that goes against the golden rule about wasting ones own time and money when lads should do all the time and money wasting...

Who says you stay on the line long enough for an answer? Laughing

I do like your other ideas as well though. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
manbiteslion
never f*cking learns

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:
Who says you stay on the line long enough for an answer? Laughing
Laughing indeed Smile

I'm all about systems and efficiency - I figure if one can get the lads wasting each other's time, one can really "gear" ones work, so minimal baiting upsets maximum lads - the ratio we love Smile If I had been working in a factory in the 60's, I'd have been the "Time and Motion" guy Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic