SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love them when they get this way

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thomas-the-tank
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And all I did was pay $2500 to a Mr. B@l@ M@rt1ns, who sent mail to the barrister taunting him. The following was not sent to the dollachoppa, though, but to my main character:
Quote:
I can see that you are the small boy in this regard becos it is said that by their fruits we shall know them.Am too much for you and cannot be moved or worried by your insinuations knowing very well that you kind is every where.I gave you a contact and you are there saying all kinds of nonsence does it appear to you that am hungry?In the first instance who asked you to make the payment and what is it for?You must be a fool that goes about wasting your time on frivilious issues let this be your last time you write me IDIOT.

The dollachoppa sent:
Quote:
hi dere small boi wat hav u been doin wit ur maga . Dad, ah hav ur mney ,u now. when are we goin t meet then.
And received in reply:
Quote:
I wonder why you choose to insult my person when i don,t have anything to do with you i don,t know you from adam but there you are calling your father a small boy a word you cannot spell very well all the same you will regret your words becos am coming after you in my own way spiritually and other wise. Hence this year since you go about hacking peoples money from the internet you will never live to eat those money.You body parts will picked on the scene of a fatal accident that you will be involved in seven days time.am waiting for you to bet with me Idiot.

Excellent stuff! My baiting character replied:
Quote:
I really don�t understand what you are talking about. I never called you a small boy or anything like that. What on earth are you referring to?

I really can't understand what you mean by "my kind". I am an Australian businessman living in Japan. I have never insinuated anything against you. I think you must be confusing me with another one of your clients or something. What is this all about? I can understand you are upset about my having paid the money to Mr. Martins in error, but that's not a reason to insult me like this.

Of course, he may also be annoyed because his two fake Singapore bank sites were killed off after starting to do business with me. We shall see...

"I have come to learn the world is pregnant."
"Besides i am on a GLOBAL ASSIGNMENT WITH THE UN, so be reasonable and leave insults"
"suck your blood untill you resemble stockfish"

United Kingdom x 3 x 2 Ivory Coast Australia x 2 Benin
Safari Wole A x 4!! :
pony pony pony pony Goat <= don't ask about the goat! Inventor
tomfoolery
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You body parts will picked on the scene of a fatal accident that you will be involved in seven days time

That's all good stuff, well done, wish my lad was as enthusiastic. clapping

Regards,
Dr K0ng0lo

"I have got into big troubles on your acount. You are confusng us greatly here" - Mu5a U5man
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see it's made it straight into your siggy line, and quite rightly so!

Nice. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic