SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mentor Appreciation Society

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been a while since I started in this business, and its only now that im starting to really torment the lads. This is a natural progression for any baiter as experience really is the best teacher. Before this progression, some of us seem daunted by examples of superior baits in the forums and also by that first 'leap of faith' reply.

I myself was in the above position and applied for a mentor. For the first initial phase of getting settled in and learning the ropes, I was assigned to JMRazor.

Thankfully, I am getting better with each bait and it is in no small part the the efforts of my mentor.

Those first few weeks often see some of our newer members decide that baiting sounded good in theory, but for whatever reason, was not for them.

For those that choose to be mentored, they are benefiting from a wealth of knowledge and experience, and this post is simply a testimony in recognition of the generosity, courtesy and at times, patience of the mentors who spend their free time educating some of our more recent members. It is a wonderful system and one born out of the good natures of our more experienced baiters.

So here's to you. Mentor's everywhere, old and new, I salute you.

Note to all : we were all new to this at one time, and its never too late to throw up a message of thanks. Feel free to add to this with your own messages.

Renegade-Masterclass

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
tss1961
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Renegade for starting this. I learned patients from my mentor. I had Ima Baeder for a short time for some help with a lad I wanted to get a trophy out of. Ima really helped me to understand the "it has to make sense to the lad" theory. I lost that lad some time ago, sans trophy, but I did learn a lot from it and am now coming up on my 5th week on a lad being hit from three sides (straight, a laptop shipment to...well not his town for sure, and a potential TWAT member).

Thanks Ima Baeder, I drink to you (and all mentors) a shot of whiskey in a dirty glass!

-- "I have to tell you some thing you do not know,nigeria is a place where scam artist leave,for your own good never you in your life have any thing to do with any nigerians or esle you we be scamed."
-- "i checked the western union money transfer for more than 7hours and i got nothing and the time i spent had an effect on my eyes"
-- "So i have been trying my best running hecter secter looking for what to do. "
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to all who have put up with my insane ramblings-purely because you were on the board at the time-or because you have your name in a nice colour, such as red or green.

I have not had much use of a mentor-sticking to straight baits as i do, but Keyzer Soze and corona were nudged in my direction in the past, so thanks to them too.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic