SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first experience

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Iwanna_catchem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From: "Prof. Chukwuma C. Soludo" <[email protected]> Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Attn: Beneficiary / RE: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 23:07:11 +0100

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS.
MAITAMA, ABUJA.
OUR REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08

RE: IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Attn: Beneficiary

This is to draw your attention that your fund
($7.690million) lying in suspense account with the CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA. The presidency Federal Government of
Nigerian has authorized us to verify effect
every outstanding payment immediately based on the
Government instruction by the President Alhaji Musa
Yar'Adua, the only problem now is that we dictated a
lot of irregularities associated with your transfer and

we will appreciate it if you answer the following
question.

(1) Did you at any time delegate any body not even
from your family to claim your fund on your behalf?

(2) Were you involved in a motor accident?

(3) Are you aware or related to one Mr. Thomas Mick
from your country?

Please reconfirm and answer the above questions
because Mr. Thomas Mick came to our foreign payment
department and submitted an application that you
authorized your fund to be paid into the account of Union
Bank of Switzerland (UBS) with Account number
UBS-A943BDG99 with a report that you are now paralyzed
as a result of the ghastly motor accident you had some
months back.

After processing the application of Mr Thomas Mick
himself which he made known to us that he came from
you, he succeeded in getting some required documents
as to make sure that we effect this transfer as
quickly as possible without any further delay.

The delay in transferring the funds is due to the
request for a power of attorney authorizing him to pursue
this payment on your behalf. He asked for a week so as
to submit the document, but up till now we have
not received any of the documents from any of you.
Why? please forward us the power of attorney by a
return E-mail: so that we can ask Union Bank of
Switzerland (UBS) to effect your payment to his nominated
Bank account on your behalf without delay. Reply to my
personal email address
[email protected] or you can call me on my
direct number +234-805-6064158
otherwise let me have your number to call you and do
not fail to reply to the email address stated above.

Based on this issue the fund will be paid to you via
swift transfer to your account or ATM DEBIT CARD
which will be sent to your home address and you will
be instructed on your daily withdrawls of
$30,000.00usd per day untill the sum is completed.

Anticipating your prompt response.

Best Regards.
Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

My reply:

To: [email protected]
Dear Prof. Charles C. Soludo.

I recieved you e-mail this morning, and I have to say I am a bit confused. You say there is some money in an account for me? How is this possible? I have no idea who Thomas Mick is, and I was not involved in a car accident. Is it possible that you have mistaken me for someone else? Please send whatever information you can so I can understand this better. I am wondering if this could be something my late Aunt has left for me. Her name was xxxxx, and she lived in xxx xxxx Can you help me understand what all of this is?

Thank you

That is not a B but C it is just the way it was writen that made it looks like a b but not. If you look at both the signatures they seem you will know. My full names are Charles Chukwuma Soludo and that is not a b but c.

We do not run a childs play home here, you requested for information's they were given so what else is the excuss that you are giving? Regards, Prof. Charles C. Soludo
Iwanna_catchem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice how he picked right up on my "dead aunt" story?

Attn: Kathy Robinson

In respect to your email, this funds like you said was left behind by our last customer and for the past 7years the account has not been operational due to the fact that owner of the account is dead and we have not heard from any relative of her's.

This Mr. Thomas Mick i got to understand now was present by some officials to move the funds so i decided to contact you to know if you have instructed anyone to do the claiming on your behalf but if not then please get back to me so i can inform you on the next process to receive your funds due to you.

Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Prof. Charles C. Soludo,

Since I knew nothing of the funds you speak of, it is obvious I gave no instructions to anyone to move them. Again, I do not know anyone by the name of Thomas Mick. Sorry it took so long to get back to you, but your e-mail went to my bulk files, and I just now found it. I'm sorry, but I am still confused. Could you explain to me what this is all about?

Sincerly,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In respect to your email received this morning regards the unclaimed funds. I want you to know that this funds were left behind by our customer your late aunty and this acount since then has not been operational that has left it domant. This Mr. Thomas Mick with the assistance of some ban officials now want to use the opportunity to move the funds for their own personal use instead of having you to cliam the funds.

Upon my notice i decided to contact you based on this fact to know if you realy authurized anyone to do the claiming on your behalf.

But since you notified me that you did not i have stop the payment to Mr. Mick and we have not seen him again as he now knows that it has come to my notice that he is an inposter. So all i am expecting is for you to stand to claim this funds which will be paid to you via ATM DEBIT CARD instead of bank transfer that will take a long process and time and also cost you much money but with the ATM DEBIT CARD you have nothing to worry about.

So i expect that you can understand my explanations and get back to me so i will inform on how we can start with the process of this claim.

Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is not a B but C it is just the way it was writen that made it looks like a b but not. If you look at both the signatures they seem you will know. My full names are Charles Chukwuma Soludo and that is not a b but c.

We do not run a childs play home here, you requested for information's they were given so what else is the excuss that you are giving? Regards, Prof. Charles C. Soludo
Iwanna_catchem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I stroke him a little bit here:

Dear Prof. Charles C. Sloudo,

I am so grateful that you are so observant! My aunt would have been mortified if she knew a crook was trying to take her money! My head is spinning at the thought of this. You said this Thomas Mick was working with some of the bank official in this scheme. Have they been arrested? I wonder how he found out that you have made a stop payment so quickly. I would like to press charges against them, but I don't know what I can do from here. How does the law in your country work on something like this? I think these imposters should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Please let me know what I can do about this.

I'm glad you are such an honest man, otherwise who knows what could have happened. You should be rewarded according to your actions. What do you think I should do next?

Gratefully,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on your email, i want you to know that all legal action will be taken on this people once they are apprehended so kindly leave that to us. Meanwhile, i will like you to kindly read through the below and fill the below form and get back to me so we can commence the immediate processing of your payment.

Also note that this funds can be paid to you via an ATM DEBIT CARD if you do not wish to have it done via bank transfer. The card which the maximum withdrawl per day is $30,000.usd and you can use it at any atm machine in the states, the card after due processing will be sent to you and once you have received the card you will be informed on how to activate the card and start making your withdrawls. So if you wish the payment via this card then you will fill the form leaving the space made for the bank information and only fill the spaces provided for the personal information and send it back to me.

Be rest assured that your funds will duly be paid to you after all due process has been made so kindly have the form below well filled and returned back to me a.s.a.p. You are also to attach any copy of your id. Please follow the instruction below on how to fill the form and send it back.

Kindly follow the instuction given below on how to fill the form and send back to me a.s.a.p.

Best Regards.
Prof. Charles C. Soludo.
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

To fill the FORM, you are to click reply first, then the form will rotate to enable you write on it. In any spot you want to fill, double click on it to allow you write, because it is an Electronic Computer Reassessment Form, make sure that all information's you filled in the form are accurate to avoid wiring of the money into a wrong account number.

REF: PAYMENT FORM, FILL AND RETURN FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER

PAYMENT FORM
PERSONAL DATA
First Name.: *
Last Name.:

Gender.: Male Female

Month Of Birth.: Month January Febuary March April May June July August September October November December Day: Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Year:

Marital Status.: Single Married Divorced
Nationality.: *
Religion.:
Occupation.:

Address.:
City.: *
State/Province.: *
Zip Code.: *
Mobile phone No.: *
House/Office Phone No.: *
Fax No.:
Email Address.: * eg. [email protected]

Bank Account Information
Bank Name: *
Bank address.: *
Account/Swift Number.: *

This is to certify that the information filled in this FORM is a valid particulars of me. Yes: No:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now I send him back his "form" blank!

Dear Prof. Charles C. Soludo,

Thank you for your speedy reply. Here is the information you requested. I hope you are able to apprehend the scoundrels that were trying to take my money soon. Thanks so much for your help.

Sincerely,

THEN, I sent him another scammer's letter, just to stir things up a bit!
From: "Dr. Tayo Jacobs" <[email protected]> Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Contact Mr. John
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 20:25:53 +0100
Dear Friend,
You might find it so difficult to remember me. Though, it is indeed, a very long time.On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of years now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember you and at the sometime,to show gratification to you despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then.
I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. You are advised to stop any further communication with your local representative(s) any officials (s) department whom may call you or email concerning the drafted cheque what sum of $2.500,000,00, accept Mr. David John Your are advise not to accept any fax or telephone calls that does not come from him.
Because she is the only person I left the instructions on how to deliver the drafted cheque to you,and you may I have conscience as a human being,due to your tremendous efforts and contributions to make things work out.Meanwhile, I must inform you that, I am presently in Taiwan now for numerous business negotiations and establishment.
I just arrived last week.Now, with my sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Cheque,to the tune of USD$2.500,000.00 in your name as COMPENSATION for your dedication,humanity and contributions.
Please, contact him now, my confidential secretary/lawyer,his name is Mr. John Mike E-mail:([email protected]) to discuss on the best way for you to receive it. Feel free to reach him with bellow information
Name ________________________ ___
Address ___________________________
Tellphone ___________________________
Sex ___________________________
company Name ___________________________
Amount Expecting________________________
Email Address ____________________________
Response to him with all your infor mation as soon as possible and let me know when you receive your cheque of $2,5m us dollars as i have left instructions on your behalf.
Sincerely Yours,
Tayo Jacobs

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Prof Soludo, I recievied this in my e-mail today. Can you tell me why this person is contacting me? Does he work for you? Why is the money amount different? I am so confused now. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Thank you,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like you to kindly ignor that email as it is the same people that tried to divert your funds are now contacting you to raw your attention to them but your benefit i kindly ask that you ignor that email and lets get this transfer done as time is not our friend to keep it.

Regards,

Prof. Charles C. Soludo

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic