SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Catherine Still Makes Many Mistake (Now: Puzzles!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've sent Chucklehead off to MTCN S3cur3:

Quote:
Current Server Time: Mon, 12 May 2008 17:56:08 -0400

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:43:54 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sat, 10 May 2008 20:48:05 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 3
Total Refreshes: 2
Completed the Process?: no

Lazy bastard hardly tried. Mad

Quote:
Attention Catherine Edd0wes

I advise you that the next email i receive rom you should have the mtcn or do not contact this ofice again.

Best regards
Prof. Charles S0lud0

Oh yea?

Quote:
Dear Chuckster,

I alrady told you that I do not have the MTCN number. What is the
matter with you? Can you not read?

YOU told me to use the Western Union and not Money Gram OK. Western
Union requires a security procedure for payments to Africa because of
all the scarmers there. Are you a scarmer? If you are not a scarmer
why do you not want to do the security procedure?

Now get to work and do your job. I am tired of your incompetence.

Warmest regards,

Catherine Edd0wes

Quote:
Attention Catherine Edd0wes

I am in receipt your email.

But i am sorry i have no time for puzzles. i have reported your case to the committee.
You take the information you sent and fill the puzzle when you get the mtcn then you send it tome do not i repeat send me another email without the mtcn.

Follow the western union instruction which you sent to me.

Best regards
Prof. Charles S0lud0

No time for puzzles, eh?

Quote:

Dear Chucklehead,

I cannot do the security procedure for you. If I did that it would not
be secure any more, would it. I am tired of your laziness and
incompetence. Do your job and complete the procedure.

If you cannot complete this procedure let me know and I will send it by
Money Gram. The Money Gram does not require this security procedure.
What will it be, Chuckles?

Catherine Edd0wes

Of course, if Catherine has to go back to the Money Gram she might just make another mistakes.... Laughing

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funnyrabbit if only you knew how much you brighten up my day.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL_sign THAT was great...switching up the name just like Bunny does...that'd be a good custom tag! Laughing

Oh, and I completely agree...I'm always sad when there's nothing new in one of "FunnyRabbit's" threads because I know I can always get a grin from the latest MG/WC wrong name exploits. Very Happy

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
AEarhart51
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i have reported your case to the committee.

Oh no, not the committee! Embarassed
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have no time for games as I have a lot of files to attend to as the present government received funds from the Paris club to pay out all foreign debts.

WTF is the Paris club? I'm dying to know. Very Happy

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

~ bunnyrabbit,

I remember one of my baits had this passage:

Quote:
Chucky,
As long as you keep dicking me around, this thing is going to fall over. I can't send the gorram form BECAUSE IT ISN'T THERE!
And if the rutting finance crowd choose to cancel my payment, then it will be YOUR fault, NOT mine! Are we clear?
The decision to actually attach the form is yours. Just do it, I am sick of your incompetence.

I thought something seemed familiar... but I've never had that bait published!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Just a coincidence, I am sure. I often slap them for their "incompetence" or their "laziness" and tell them that an 11-yead old child could do their job better. Laughing

@Tommo, I'll ask about the "Paris Club" next time if I remember. I sort of skimmed over it when I read his post.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooohhh I hope you can get him to call the moneygram helpline in one of the other current threads Smile

ps - when you mentioned puzzles in the subject I thought how much more interesting the transfer Question and Answer (usually crap like What Colour? Green, or What For? Doctor) would be if the question was a "if a train leaves Liverpool for London at 14:35 traveling 90 MPH and one leaves London Paddington at 15:05 traveling at 75 MPH, at what time Do they meet?"

That way you can, for security's sake, get confused about putting an answer in an email Wink

(The answer, for what it's worth, is never - Liverpool trains go from Euston, not Paddington, but surely we all knew tha Wink )
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i knew that really.

okedoke piginapoke? When will he hear from him?

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@manbites-IIRC the Q&A is limited to four or five words for each.

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Nailgunner
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mistakes are SO ANNOYING. as such they're an excellent weapon.

I'm constantly throwing them in, adding to the developing cycle of promise, pay, chop, defame, accuse, patronise, reconcile, promise again - as they say, rinse and repeat.

Or just ignore their instructions, witter on about your cat, fish for compliments, annoy, obfuscate, cloud and befuddle.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Donato wrote:
@manbites-IIRC the Q&A is limited to four or five words for each.

Awwww - that's hardly secure, now, is it? Wink Maybe VERY tiny writing on the form will hinder oops help?

It could be educational...
Q: Square root of 49?
A: 7 or -7 :-/

Or philosophical...
Q: Is this really living?
A: There's more to life.

Or just plain acidic...
Q: Why steal from innocents?
A: Stupid, greedy and lazy.

I just find "What colour?" such a crap question, no more than thinking aloud, really Smile
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he say he wanted more mistakes??? Wink

Quote:
Attention Beneficiary

I believe you have taken all this as a joke.

I have told you already and the senate have approved i pay out to the men here. Go to western union or money gram if western union you have to send the mtcn because you are not the first beneficiary in london or Uk in general that sent western union to Nigeria as they many Nigerians in the uk.

if by money gram i don't want any mistakes. if any mistake by money gram or no mtcn by western union take it and accept it that your funds would be released to the men here within 48 hours.

And all emails have have been documented as proof.

And note that in the future if you come down here you have no case which would hold water in the international courts because you have been notified.

Best regards
Prof. Charles S0lud0

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see if he bites:

Quote:
Dear Chuck-a-Duck,

I think what you should do is call Western Union cutomer help number. When I called the Western Union they told me that the only way a customer in Africa can avoid the Security Puzzle is by calling their customer service number and identifying themselves. I asked if they would give me the MTCN number but the Western Union said it has to be the recevier that calls the Customer Service number. Please call right away so that we can complete this transactions, you numbnuts.

The Western Union Customer Service Number for Security Puzzle help is +1 206 984 0987.

Cordially Yours,

Catherine Edd0wes

K[o]
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying my first wrong name bait with a twist of how much rhyming nonsense I can add to it. I figured I would try something new since they didnt take to me sending them my replies in the tune of tally-me-banana.

They catch on quickly when they get a reply that says

Saluudo....SaluuUUuudooo
Daylight come and i won the lottoO!

Hehe well I think I'm funny anyway Laughing

Heres the first email I tried it with
Quote:
Good Day,
I am Mr. M1ng Y@ng, Director of Operations of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch, Hong Kong.I have anobscured business suggestion for you.Your services will be paid for. Contact me through this email for further confidential corespondence: [email protected]

Kind Regards
Mr. M1ng Y@ng

And my reply...
Quote:
Good Day,
Mr. Yin Yang of Heng Seng in Sai Won Ho Hong Kong I am very interested in your obsurd business offer. As you know I'm Kr1s F1nk of Pai Tink I'm in charge of drink tell me what you think heres my website link. www.grassrootsjuice.com

Please Sire let me know how we can assist each other.
Best Retards,
-Kr1s F1nk

I'll bet you a coke he doesnt notice anything off Razz

Cellphone Cellphone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic