SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paging bait name Gerritt Riteupya...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lou Smorals
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...don't you just hate it when a lad is so bone idle that he cannot be bothered to strip out the last applicants details from his job offer scam?
Quote:
Hi, my name is Marcaus jones,. the Sales Manager of RIA FABRICS in London United Kingdom, Would you like to work online from home and get paid without affecting your present job? Actually i need a payment representative who can be working for our company as an online book-keeper.
We make lots of supplies to some of our clients in the USA/CANADA for which i do come to USA/CANADA to receive payment and have it cashed after supply them to raw materials its always too expensive and stressful for me to come down
and receive such payment twice in a month so i
therefore decided to contact you. I am willing to pay you 10% for every payment received by you from our clients who make payment through you.

Pls note you dont have to be a book keeper to apply for the job..

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible if you
are interested in this job offer with your:

FIRST NAME............Gerrit
LAST NAME.............Riteupya
ADDRESS.................2419 Scriffdrifter Battery, Torry Loon
CITY..........................Beijing 34923
STATE.......................
ZIP CODE..................
COUNTRY...................China
PHONE NUMBER (S)......+44(0)7***857049
GENDER........................Male
AGE.....................52
MARITAL STATUS..........Single

PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY ASAP CAUSE IT SEASONING TIME AND WE HAVE MANY PAYMENT OUT SIDE....

Well...it made me laugh, and of course I have sent it straight back to Mr Jones applying for the job again!

"I really love you coz i haven't see you" - John Martin
"I want to admit to you that you like me very much." Why thank you Tanya, I thought I did!
"This is the last benefit of doubt." - Efcc
"please climb in a head write to me that I did not worry for you" - Natalya
"i dont even at this stage know your sex:male or female or you are also metrosexual. f**K you!!!" - J03l - I really think he likes me!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic