SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Assy is back, maggots and all! Update: 6/25/08

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope he gets well soon, best therapy is to spend hours slaving over a hot keyboard as soon as he can, we'll do our best to keep a few lads warm for him. I hope we see him back in the very near future.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts and love to your nephew, and to all your family too. It is amazing how the body can take hard knocks and bounce back.
My daughters friend Megan was hurt bad in February and was in a coma for 13 days and started back at school this week. She is either on crutches or in a wheelchair, but the little poppet is smiling 24/7.
I agree to give him a few baits to read, or buy him Shivers book.

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bless him.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope your nephew gets better and bak to baiting as soon as possible. Best wishes to him and to you.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes to him and your family, hoping his recovery is quick. AMC is a good place, they'll take great care of him. Howie says to be careful with the nurses though.

~STS

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best from me, wishing him a speedy recovery and all of the family the strength to get through this well.

pony pony Mortar x18
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best wishes to your nephew.
Puq
Queen of the pussycats

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Healing thoughts winging their way right now.

FUCK U, FUCK UR PAPA FUCK YA MAMA!SAY THANKS ,IDIOT.i have told u not to bother me aagain or have i not.....foolish idiot.I have another person that will help us do this and it is non of YA FUCKING BUSINESS.ASS HOLE.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Your nephew will be in my prayers. May he have a speedy recovery Very Happy

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang in there, your brother or sister really needs your support right now.

And when your nephew regains consciousness, tell him there's thousands of scammers who have been waiting for him to answer their e-mails.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As we say in Hebrew, may he have a refuah shelaima.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
MikeH
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes to your nephew. I assure you that as of now, Buddha is on his side, if he wasn't already.

404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404 404
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wanted to give an update on assy_miggee
They drained about 2 liters of fluid from his lungs today, one from each side. His status has been upgraded to stabel. They have schedueled him for his femer surgery tomorow.
You have all been so wonderfull. and I thank you. I and assy_miggee are baptists. however the day the jehovas witness stoped by a thought came to me as we were chating that i would like to share with you all.

Daiseys and roses. All can not be a rose, nor can all be a daisey. and there will be some thorns along the way. but if God's garden was filled with only one kind of flower, it wouldnt be verry much to look at.

We truley have wonderfull friends here at 419 eater. Very Happy

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
Trixi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gentle Hugs for your {nephew}.
I'm sending waves of good luck in his direction for the femur op.

The young are resilient - he'll bounce back and be laughing with you soon.

Trixi
x
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll send out some lad pain in his behalf.

Hope he has a speedy recovery!

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My best thoughts and wishes are with your nephew and your family. May he have a speedy and complete recovery.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My thoughts and prayers are with your nephew and the family.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this morning his mom was woken by the nite nurse, and he brought her back before shift change. the nurse called his name, and he opend his eyes. Shocked We thought he was going to be knocked out for a week. The femer surgery got changed. don't know why but they worked on him for 11 hours in the operating room. His knee has been fixed, and his shin on his right leg has been fixed. He still has the femer bone on his right leg to be fixed, and his shoulder. The CT scan showed a fracture in his left elbow, but the doctors arnt too concerned with that one. We are all gratfull for all the prayers, good thoughts, well wishes, and evry one of you.
Ill let you go for now, but thought youd like to hear some good news for a change.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's good to hear these news. It really sounds he's doing quite nicely, given the circumstances.

May his progress stay as good!

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlayerFaith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping Thanks for the positive update, midnitedriver!

Mugu Reseller Ukraine x2 United Kingdom x24 United States x7 Spain x5 Nigeria x5 Russia x96 South Africa x2 Ivory Coast x2 Netherlands x2 Ghana x2 Australia x2 cameroon x2 Japan x3 Germany Malaysia Canada Benin x3 Malawi France United Arab Emirates United Nations x2 x2 (in a team effort)

ANIMAL,MY FRIEND MY PRAYER IS THIS,LET ALL MY ENEMIES BE IN TROUBLE LIKE CHRIST INGIGE,AND LAZY PEOPLE LIKE YOU BE LIKE WABARA.THANK YOU- Kelechukwu Nduka
"Did he say they have an inflatable pig? That's sick!"- Crash, Vegas 06
"You can be a right Bitch sometimes SF"- Cherrie, GenChat 07

Naked Mod pics!
star
419weasel
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy Great to hear!!

Click for lad pain. - New to the forum? Introduce yourself HERE!
Easter Egg 2012 pony Turns that frown upside down- TS
Mc Fry
<-- Official 419Eater buns awarded by Luther Blissett, bun-enabler extraordinaire.
Pith Helmet Remy D1ckson - 1,000 miles from Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire to Lagos, Nigeria and back!

Lad Quotes
http://members.419eater.com/~419weasel/ladquotes.html
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear he is improving! Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Prayers for a speedy recovery.

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll toss a little gris gris his way. Sounds like things are looking better.
Prayers are with you.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Such good news. Please don't hesitate to tell him how much we are all looking forward to his speedy recovery.

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic