SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Lad Who Blinked

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an odd little bait that went nowhere - because the Lad seems to have changed his mind!

The Scammer:

The Baiter:

I've removed most of the salutations and signoffs. Comments are in bold.

07 March 2008
Dear Beloved,
Greetings, I am , 66 years old widower from Zefat, Israel. I am a new Christian convert suffering from long time cancer of the blood (Leukemia), according to my doctor my condition is critical and I might not survive. Although as a Christian, I believe God and I know that I will not die, but will live to declare the glory of God. I was into real estate and crude export, i dedicated my time to work and did not realized the essence of touching people lives.
Our Lord is my only comforter. I have the sum of Three Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$3.2M) which is presently deposited with a finance and security company abroad. All the documents concerning the fund are in the custody of my Lawyer.
I have prayed concerning this donation for God's guidance and if in your heart you genuinely and faithfully desire to use this fund for the propagation of God's work in any form whether for charity, ministry evangelical work, building a Clinic, school, orphanage, library and drilling of water for the orphans, local community, widows, Old Aged, and people living with HIV AIDS who can not afford to pay for health, school and foodstuff or otherwise in relation to God's work, do get in-touch with me for further arrangements with my lawyer on how you will receive my Charity donation.
Remain blessed,

Mr Kabir,
Are you sure that you meant me to get this?
Regards,

10 March 2008
Dear beloved,
Thank you for your email, i want you to know that i need your kind assistance in some charity work on my behalf because of my present health condition. I meant for you to get this email, so please to me is you can help me.

That's pretty straightforward.
What do you want me to do?

13 March 2008
My story is very touching but i wish i had a better chance to really touch the lifes of people. My aim is getting someone that could really help me realize this dream which will make my life fulfilled.
In January the year 2006 i was in Madrid Spain for an investment in real estate, but when my health problem started i had to return to my country from France where i was based for a couple of years before then. I deposit the fund (3.2million Usd) which i have brought for investment in a vault before i left with the hope of coming back, till now i have not been able to make it back as the saying goes health is wealth.
I deposited the fund in cash in a mental suit case without declaring the contents to the officials because i would not be allowed to keep money in their vault normally, this was my only option as i had not opened an account yet.
My lawyer in Spain has all the documents to make the transfer of the funds to you, you will have to receive this suit case personally in Spain or through courier. Finally, i would pleased with your sincerely as to whether you could handle this fund because you have to have a working bank account to deposit this fund once it is delivered.
Also i will want you to send to my lawyer a detail account of how this fund is spent thereafter because this project is dear to me as it is the only chance i have to make a difference in my life.

I have to be straight with you on one thing - if you want this money to be used for anything other than direct assistance to the needy, such as supporting AIDS sufferers and building orphanages and supplying clean water, then I'm not the one for you. Supporting Christian missionary work is against my religion. You have to understand this as I can't (and won't) lie to you about this.
I have a bank account, and I'm willing to support the causes you mentioned with the limitations that I mentioned. Sending a detailed plan... that'll take time.
I'll raise my spirit to Odin All-Father tonight and ask for gentle Freyja to offer you solace.

16 March 2008
I have been waiting for you response since you last email since you told me that you will find out from you God on what to do.

The question remains; will you be OK with the thought of your money not going towards Christian causes? I have to ask.

Has he forgotten my name now?

18 March 2008
Dear friend,
In response to your last email, i have not suggested for this funds to be used to open churches. Rather what i need you to do is to help humanity with the funds that is the less privileged people. If your religion permits this is okay, if it doesn't that i do not wish to continue, thank you.

I said that I was OK with charity (not missionary) work, so we're singing from the same page now. What happens next?

Oh, I'm back!

19 March 2008
Dear Camille
I wish to know how you intend to receive this funds.
In one of my previous emails to you i outlined how you would be able to access the funds with the help of my lawyer. The option was you would either need to travel to Spain to Collect this suit case from the security company personal or it could be delivery to you through courier. Please let me know which of this will be convenient for you?
I want you to know that you have to dedicate time to this project as it will take you some time since i am not in the position to appear personally, this also depends on your co operation with my lawyer. Send me the details below as soon as possible
Full name:
Address:
Tel Number:
Fax:
I will be waiting to hear from you, make sure you let me know exactly which option will be convenient for you.

Mr Kabir,
I'd have said Spain - Freyja bless me, but who wouldn't take the chance? However, I'm not sure about taking the case back here. I think customs might have words about that!
Here's what you wanted.
Full name:
Address:
Tel Number: N/A
Fax: N/A

20 March 2008
I need to have your telephone number and i need a copy of you Id to forward my lawyer for processing of transfer. I do not exactly know by your last email how you intend to go about this. Be more exactly positive when writing.

Let's see how he takes this...

I don't have a phone number to give you. I'm effectively 70%+ deaf and phones are useless (I rely a lot on lip-reading). I can't give a positive answer about that!
What sort of ID are we talking about here, BTW?

It seems he doesn't know any leetspeak...

21 March 2008
I appreciate the time you have take to show concern and give the necessary attention i need. i don not exactly know what BTW means but i want you to know that any means of identification from an International Passport, drivers licence or work Id card. This is necessary before the official of the vault need to have it before hand for confirmation before the package if released either when you go there to claim or it is delivery to you. please note that you have not told me how you intend going about this, answer my question which is more convenient for you. Either you travel for collection or it been delivered to you?
i await your response and a scan copy of you identification.

I'm not sure what I can do about the ID issue � I don't have a driver's licence, photomodels don't have work IDs and IIRC there's something I signed back in 2002 that means I can't make copies of my passport. I should be able to check that next week but I wouldn't rate the odds too highly.
I thought I'd explained how there were problems with travelling to Spain! Wasn't that enough? If you want, I'll state it clearly � having the money delivered is a far better idea.

23 March 2008
I want you to know that a valid means of identification if a key factor to the success of this transfer. You will need to present a valid means of identification before the consignment can be released to you on arrival, the vault officials must have this Id before hand to verify before release. You have to try provide me with this by next week, i wish you happy holiday.

I don't know what I can offer if copying my passport is out. I'll get back to you once I know for sure. Unfortunately a lot of my paperwork is in a safe deposit box and I can't get to that before Tuesday.

26 March 2008
I got your mail, how was your holiday? As i have told you before and also explained in my last email that the Id is very important to the successful completion to this transfer. I will be expecting to hear from soon, once you provide me your Id and will then forward it to the vault officials so that the delivery can be made.

Time to let him down gently...

I checked my paperwork and found a copy of the agreement I signed in 2002. It states that making any copy of my passport is an offence. I'm sorry.

Things go quiet for a few days. Let's see if an olive branch helps.

I was hoping for at least a reply. I'm sorry that I can't do as you said, but facts are facts.
I can offer an alternative - suppose I sent you my passport number? You can verify it with the Australian embassy.

OK, seems to have worked!

04 April 2008
Sorry for not writing you all this while, i was actually going to write but my doctor said i would stay off the computer for sometime. I appreciate your effort, i will have to confirm that from the officials first of all before i will be able to tell you if it will work or not. Thanks you i will get back to you as soon as i get this information.

It seems he has a plan...

08 April 2008
How are you today i got the information from the vault officials. They said that their standard procedure for delivery high valued assets is that i copy of the receivers ID must be provide to them for comparison at the point of delivery before the package is exchanged. They have however agreed to our suggestion of going to the Australian Embassy to confirm your identity but they insist that the administrative cost for doing this most be provided before hand. They further explained that only an attorney will be in the position to collect the necessary information about you in the Australian Embassy in Spain, therefore you are expected to pay the legal consultation/administrative cost of 300 Euro for this to be carried out. I will be expecting to hear from you soon, if otherwise you will still have to provide me with your ID to supply them in order to follow their standard procedure.

I understand what they want. It still doesn't create an ID out of thin air!
My passport number is ED7530-66-107-1001-AUS-01-426-8047JA. Send me a bill when they're done. Are you OK?

Any role-players will recognise this reaction - "She wasn't supposed to take that option! What do I do now?"

09 April 2008
I got your email, to tell you the truth i never thought you would choose to pay for what we already have solution to. Since you have your passport number that means you have your international passport, I would suggest that you just send a scanned copy instead. It very difficult to understand why you will choose a bill instead of just sending a copy of your passport in order to follow up there normal procedure. There process will not produce an idea for the thin air as you said but as i was told relevant information as to your identity will be gotten from you embassy in Spain by there attorney. Think about this and get back to me, to me it is not wise.

It's Slap Time!

I don't want to be rude to a man in your condition, but fuck me - why are you being such a boofhead? I never said I didn't have a passport! What I did say was that making any sort of copy of my passport is illegal, and that stands - my career will probably depend on being able to travel, and I don't want to risk it by having my passport voided.
Taking my number and having it verified was your idea, for the love of Freyja! I don't know why you're getting cold feet all of a sudden. Care to explain?

What did I say that wasn't clear?

10 April 2008
Dear ,
I am not sure of what you said in you last email but i am not just comfortable with paying this money when you have your passport. i am not in the position to provide any money because i have already transferred all my asset and i besides i am presently in the hospital so i can acheive much with reagards to that.

I'll cut you a little slack because you're very sick - but by Skadhi's bow, I never told you to pay for anything! I told you to tell these guys to get the info and then send me the bill. Is that too hard to understand?
Perhaps you should send me their details and I'll get in touch with them and sort this out myself. You don't seem to be thinking clearly.

I wish to let you know that we have been advised by the vault officials to pay the legal consultation fee before they can proceed. Find a means of sending the fund down to them and let me know which is appropriate for you based on the options your have in your country.

I want to hear from these vault official guys as you don't seem to be able to handle this too well.

15 April 2008
How are you today? hope you are doing okay. I just want inform you that you can not be in contact with these officials, you have to be identified before you can contact them duly for the claim. Therefore it still boils down to the same issue.

No, this does NOT boil down to the same issue! You had a way to ID me, and you ditched it, Odin alone knows why!
You're a sick man and shouldn't be reduced to being their messenger boy. Get me their contact details and let's get this resolved.
If I wrote to them, maybe we could get things done.

And that, to date, is it. I really thought it had potential!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
onatrek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I meant for you to get this email, so please to me is you can help me.

That's pretty straightforward.

Well now THAT'S straightforward. Rolling Eyes In ladspeak. LOL. Quite the command of English in that first reply. Hee, hee Laughing

Quote:
My story is very touching but i wish i had a better chance to really touch the lifes of people.

Wonder what standard he uses that allows him to declare his own story 'touching' ...at least he's in tune with reality enough to realize that he's doing nothing to "really touch the lifes of people"

Quote:
Sorry for not writing you all this while, i was actually going to write but my doctor said i would stay off the computer for sometime.

Since I work with cancer families as part of what I do, I really hate the playing on fake cancer stories the lads concoct...but I do have to say I find it highly amusing that the lad is using his fake illness to actually SLOW the progress down. Creative! Wink And you must really have thrown him off balance for him to be the one stalling things with the illness and not you! Ha ha ha Very Happy

Quote:
And that, to date, is it. I really thought it had potential!

Too bad! I think he does, too!

You going to acquire a new identity?? jump_4_joy Lads stalling their own stories are amusing!

Mugu Reseller United Kingdom x239 Nigeria x28 China x8 United States x48 Togo x3 Spain x38 Germany x4 Benin x10 x13 Russia x4 Canada x5 Italy x3 South Africa x5 France x2
x5 Switzerland x7 Ivory Coast x5 Senegal x6 Malaysia x8 Ghana x6 Indonesia x2 Belgium x2 x2 Romania Netherlands Portugal Panama Ukraine Denmark Flag Monaco Sweden Flag Pakistan United Arab Emirates Saudi Arabia United Nations unknown x28 lithuania
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic