SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Done before I found this site!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slardy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

That sounds really terrible! I have $3,000 US$ in my bank account. Please send me $50 to enable me to release this to your account. Hopefully this will be enough to generate the necessary certificates to satisfy my government and allow me to transfer it to you. If I need more I will let you know!

Please send the money via western union ASAP as well as a phone number so I can contact you as to its progress and in case I need anymore money.

Regards,

Ima Sucker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Friend,

l really thank you for your mail.

l am ashamed of myself.l have graduated from a local university here in my country for over 8years and l served the country one year but still l could not secure a simple Job.l studied microbiology with a B.SC Honours.

l am intelligent but there is just nothing to work.

The Government of this country will steal funds in Billions of dollars and transfer them abroad .

As l am mailing you now.l do not have ordinary food to eat.l ran into friends that asked me to send this mail to millions of people around the world.

lt is a shame to me.

l wish l can have something good to do in my life.l tell you.l will stop this shit.lt is not good for me.l really do not like it.

l have been writing applications for Job and no single Job is forth coming.

lf there is any way you can help me start life .l will really appreciate it.

l am 39years old.No child No Wife.but parents only.

please help me if you can with whatsoever you desire.

God will bless you for bringing me out of this mess of fraud mentality.

l am really sorry for sending you the mail.

l wish l can sell provisions or better still Hospital equipment.But no cash to do that.Please if you can help me.Mail me back.

God Bless You

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Dickhead,

Its called the �Nigerian Letter Scam�� but you are going to have to get a whole lot smarter to pull this one off�

May I suggest that you at least use the surname of a deceased person from the incident you mentioned!

The following link may help� http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/page22.html

In the mean time� Go fuck yourself but only after rolling in pig fat while drunk!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, 13 March 2008 8:18 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Beneficiary

Dear Friend,
Following the incident that happened at the September 11 in 2001 at the World Trade Centre which left my parents dead.Mr and Mrs F0ster Dani3ls.

l have been schooling in Malaysia with aunt J@ne Dani3ls but she died after a protracted illness and since then l have been trying to locate my family members.l am only 17years old.

l have been living on a scholarship by the American Embassy here in Malaysia.

Recently,l was called from OverseaCredit Commission UK that my parents deposited certain amount of money in a fixed deposit that has now increased to $5.3m in year 2007.

l am the next of Kin to the USD$5.3M.

l may not know you or seen you before but l am mailing you to help me receive these Money USD$5.3M as l intend to make you the Beneficiary.

l have researched my Genealogy on Google several times and nobody contacted me.

l do not have a father or mother or any person that can help me use these USD$5.3M to make investment and l have gained admission into Malaysian University.

l want someone l can trust with this funds so that when l grow up.l can function very well in such investments.

lf you are interested,l will require you to come and visit me here in Malaysia and l can give you all the documents that the Oversea Credit Commission sent to me but if you cannot come to malysia.l will give you the contact information of Oversea Credit Commission and you can contact them on my behalf while l send an authorisation letter to OverseaCredit Commission UK authenticating your claims on my behalf.

Please be honest with me.

Thank You
A1man Dani3ls
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a very bad idea to educate lads:

Quote:
May I suggest that you at least use the surname of a deceased person from the incident you mentioned!

The following link may help� http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/lists/by-name/page22.html

We NEVER tell them how to make their formats more credible. While it may feel satisying to tell a lad how stupid he is, the point of baiting is to string them along with subtlety and cleverness.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can always de-educate a lad, tell him you won't fall for it because no Jane dani3ls died in sep 11 attacks, the only jane to die was Jane IhaveAsillyName.
Slardy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I said... done before I found this site and was having a little fun. Have since spent last few days educating myself by way of this sites info.

I have one on the hook already... would love some assistance with it!

Great site, love it and the spirit with which it was created.
RoyalFlush
Eater U Quiz winner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Besides: if you keep playing along, you just might keep your pet for months, if not years. Slowly roasting the scumbag over a bed of glowing coals, so to speak, is far more satisfying than a quick "eff off" burn any day. Smile

It's you and your family that don't have ENOUGH BRIAN CELLS.

I am dying because of your love you,ve impacted in me.

pony
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i have to agree, just telling them to piss off , altho satisfying at the moment simply lets the lads know to move on to another victim. i much prefer to be a long term victim. I am trying to get mine to get a pice of property surveyed, and photos rite now, then of course the bank will need a perk test done on the septic, and then of course we will need an air quality sample, just to make sure it isnt downwind of the local landfill. then the bank will want anothe sample to make sure the school building site isn't upwind of a pack of lions. then the bank will require soil samples, and by that time the lad will have spend a small fortune i hope, so i will die on my way to the airport, and rebait with a different name.

rinse and repeat.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic