SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Frustrated lad agrees to go off script.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character was supposed to travel to Ghana to finish the deal with Dr. Adams. However, my pet Rose didn't agree with my last minute requests so it fell apart. I always told her that I thought claiming a dead person's money was illegal. I'm hopping they play the blackmail card.

My Character wrote:

Quote:
I knew your illegal proposition could get me in trouble. Dr. Adams is asking me all sorts of questions which has me worried. Was it your intention to have me arrested when I arrived in Ghana? Please let me know if you think Dr. Adams wants me arrested. I have a wife and kids and am willing to pay for him to look the other way. I am scared. Tell me what to do Rose or whatever your name is

Luis

Lad response:

Quote:
I dont konw what you want me to do.You are an idiot.If they like let them get you and jail you up for anything.I dont know you.

Fool like you.Simple deal we could have finished by now.I dont know if you are a man or woman.

The fact is that my head office have a good international lawyer.I will tell them i no not you at all.Bye Bye.

Mrs Rose.

You want me introble and you will be first.

Looks like the game is on!

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to read that mail from the lad Laughing
Do you think there is still potential in it? At least a few good insults should be in it. Or perhaps Rose really has a low IQ and takes idiot not as an insult but as a legit description of her disability and works back into the bait from that.
I am curious how this might develop, so please do not forget to share it with us Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are low IQ scammers so the potential is still there. Rose is mad at me after Dr. Adams was sent her original proposition.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic