SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You say Abidjan, I say Abuja... Wrongway Feldman lives!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My church, , has once again been trying to expand into Africa. It didn't work out last time..... but surprisingly once again I found a couple of ministers in Nigeria and Cote d'Ivoire who were willing to take a grant of $75,000 to purchase land and open a church for me.

<------- Including the nice lad in my avatar. This is "the son" of a lad claiming to be (you can see the full picture here). This is really the good doctor himself, and he's a real gem. Not the brightest bulb, this one.

I was trying to decide what to do with him after getting this photo, and I thought he might appreciate a nice safari to get his mind off his troubles. So, I asked him for the name of the most convenient airport for him so that I could send him the cash, and got this back:

Quote:
Thanks for the mail, i will like you to know that with God all things are possible, I want you to know that i am trying to bring my family up in a christian way with fear of God.

Here is the name of the Internatinal AirPort in this country Name ABIDJAN FELIX HOUPHOUET BOIGNY INTL, So when ever you are ready with the funding as you said, you can use this Airport.

So, on Monday I sent him this note:

Quote:
Hello, Dr. Johnson!

I hope all is well with you today. I have excellent news from the procurement committee - they have accepted the photograph as submitted! I will tell you now that I was a little bit worried because the Holy Symbol was so small. However, I told the Committee about the good works you have already done, and how you have several members already of the Fellowship there, and they became very excited about your progress to date and gave approval to release the funds to you.

So, I now have a large case containing the cash, and a laptop computer as well for you. I am very happy that we have reached this stage, and you are again to be complimented for your excellent work for us!

You probably know that we work very closely with UNHCR in several areas to bring aid to refugees. We currently have missionaries working in Chad and Sudan. One of my brother ministers, , is leaving shortly to visit Chad to work with our mission there, and has agreed to bring the case and laptop to you. He is working with our pilot today to route the flight through Abidjan. I do not have the schedule yet but I will let you know as soon as he tells me when he will be there. will be using our private aircraft so he has some control over the schedule.

I am sure you would like for to meet with your congregation, but unfortunately, he will not be able to make a lengthy stop there - he is urgently required in Chad. He told me that they would be stopping in Abidjan long enough to refuel and would then have to depart immediately - he is needed badly in Chad, as I'm sure you will understand. I am sorry about this, and ask for your understanding.

Obviously, the part about Chad and the UNHCR was influenced by the magnificent Chad safari going on right now.....

Later the same day, sent this message to the good doctor:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Johnson:

has asked me to contact you regarding delivering a package to you during my visit to Chad later this week. I would be proud and honored to be able to assist you. told me that he had informed you that I would not be able to stop for long. Please accept my humblest apologies for this, but I have a very tight schedule and the UNHCR representatives are expecting me. I have urgent work in the border camps. I beg your understanding on this matter.

My pilot, , is currently working on the flight plan and will contact you with our schedule. He will inform you of our arrival time. Do you think we can meet in the baggage claim area at the airport? Since I do not know what you look like, please be sure to take the Holy Symbol with you so that I can identify you. We generally do not park at the main terminal but I am sure I can find transport to baggage claim.

I look forward to meeting you later this week. I expect we will be at your airport sometime Thursday. Mr. Feldman tells me he usually stops in Paris to refuel, so the trip will take quite a while. I'll be able to email you during our Paris stop with the exact time of arrival.

Expect Mr. Feldman's email with the scheduled arrival time later this evening. I look forward to meeting you! Hopefully sometime in the future we will be able to spend more time together. Please convey my regards to your congregation along with my apologies that I will not be able to meet with them this time.

With my best regards,

And, later still, Dr. Johnson was contacted by the pilot:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Johnson:

has asked me to forward our flight plan to you. I am Chief Pilot for the , and I am piloting the flight to Chad.

I have to tell you that it was not easy to get airspace clearance for your country on such short notice. We have been planning the Chad flight for several weeks, and adding in the segment to Abuja in a single day was very difficult. My copilot had to fly down to Washington and spend most of the day in your embassy getting the necessary clearances. It was extremely difficult and expensive, and ultimately required bribing a number of government officials, but I am happy to tell you that we are now all clear. I have the necessary paperwork in my flight case and we are ready to go.

Wheels up is scheduled for 7am Eastern time Tuesday, April 15. I anticipate an arrival in Paris for refueling at 9pm Paris time. By Federal law the flight crew is required to overnight after this long flight. We are not in town to see the sights so we'll stay at the airport and depart for Abuja at 6am, Wednesday, April 16. My calculations are for 7 hours 15 minutes of flight time based on current weather forecasts so we should be in Abuja between 2pm and 3pm local time Wednesday April 16 depending on conditions in Paris and Abuja. I do not know where the ground controllers will have us park so has requested transport to the main terminal for his meeting with you. We all are traveling with diplomatic passports acquired through UNHCR, so the customs formalities should be minimal. Be aware that I am only planning on staying long enough to refuel, my mission is to deliver to Chad as quickly as possible. In any event, our clearance into your country's airspace has a very short time limitation and we must depart before the air clearance expires.

While enroute to Paris, we will not have access to email, of course, but I will send you an update on our expected arrival time Wednesday morning before our departure. Please be on time to the airport, we will not be able to wait on you due to our short travel window.

With best regards,

Chief Pilot

If you caught the mistake in the flight plan, you are doing better than the Abidjan-based Dr. Johnson who sent this back to the minister very early Tuesday morning:

Quote:
Goodmorning to you in the Name of God Almighty,

Thanks for for the good and sweeth news which you gave to me this early morning i am feel with joy and gladness and i pray for the lord God to be in country of Every thing in Jesus Name. I have recive emails from brother.maynard so and also from the chief Pilot saying that they are going to land tomorrow been wensday between 2pm to 3pm so i will wait to see them by tomorriw by the special grace of God.

What a maroon! I wanted him to notice that the pilot was flying to Abuja instead of Abidjan. Idiot lad. As soon as I saw this on Tuesday morning, I sent him this message from the minister:

Quote:
Dr. Johnson, we have a slight problem.

Apparently there has been a misunderstanding between my office and and . I was looking at Mr. Feldman's flight plan and he has filed for Abuja, not Abidjan where you are located.

How quickly can you get to Abuja?

I am working on this end to see what we can do, but can you make arrangements to get to Abuja by tomorrow afternoon?

I called Mr. Feldman's cell but it is turned off, he must already be enroute. I talked to another pilot here and he told me that it's not possible to change the paperwork for international route clearance at this point, Mr. Feldman filed for clearances with the Nigerian embassy.

I am really sorry about this, and I am going to have a long conversation with Mr. Feldman when he gets back. But in the meantime can you make it to Abuja to meet the flight there?

I knew the moment he read this email. I've got a Flextel number routed to my cell phone, and it started ringing. I wish I could have have recorded the calls and posted them here. I'll just say he was NOT happy.

Unfortunately, I was leaving for a real life safari when this started - I had to go to Philadelphia for a few days for business. He actually called me when I was in Best Buy shopping for a new headset so that I could do some Skype calls as the pilot. I was getting some strange looks, too - you don't usually hear someone yelling into a phone that the plane is on the way to Paris, and is going to Abuja, and the pilot screwed up, but you need to get there right away.

I had probably a half dozen phone calls before I had to shut the phone off, going back and forth between "I'm going" and "I can't go".

When I got to the hotel, I had several voicemails. He told me on one of the voicemails that his son and the 'land agent' (the two lads in the photograph) were going to go to Abuja. He also sent this lovely email:

Quote:
Thanks for Please i will like you to know that such mistake like this is not good for me and you. I want you to know that my son is too small to go to the AirPort to go and Meet with them, I will like you to instruck them that come abit out with the Box so that they will not hut my son because of the box. I want you to know that Nigeria is not my country and my son can speak Englisg but not too good in that. Therefore, i will send him with the Land Agent servant so that the 2 boys will move.

The Name of my son Is Desmond .U.Francis.
Land Agent Servant: Emeka

So Please i will like you to send to me the Telpone Number of the Pilot and the Photograph of and for proper Identification, I am counting on you and i belive that nothings happens to my son and the land agent servent please i am beging you to help the 2 litlle with the box, inform and to comeout with the box so that they will not have any problem in the Air Port becuase of Security reason i am beging you in the name of God Almighty. I am waiting to hear from you soonest.

Please please please in the Name of God beg them to help these 2 boys with the box so that they will not have problem, you know that they are not from Nigeria and if the recieve the box in the AirPort, the police must Search them because of What involve in the box. I wait for you to confirm with me soonest.

Things were looking good!

That's a good chapter break. I'll put up the next segment later today.

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

--------------------------
Cellphone x15 (RIP) United Kingdom x7 South Africa x1
Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

pony <----because life can seem bleary and bleak without one. TS
pony Because Lotta is a great and beautiful mod!
Mortar x21
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can hardly wait to read Chapter 2! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well baited @Krona... clapping

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to hear the whining begin. Nice one!! Thumbs up Thumbs up

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Alibaba
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent!!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!

Quote:
you don't usually hear someone yelling into a phone that the plane is on the way to Paris, and is going to Abuja, and the pilot screwed up, but you need to get there right away.

Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Read it one more time for entertainment value alone.
Great bait and excellent bullet proof logic that even a Lad cannot fight. Laughing

Quote:
Please please please in the Name of God beg them to help these 2 boys with the box so that they will not have problem, you know that they are not from Nigeria and if the recieve the box in the AirPort, the police must Search them because of What involve in the box.

They will surrender or eat their young for $$$... Shocked

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When we last saw our hero, he was pretending to be worried about his pretend son and the pretend land agent on their oh-so-real trip to Abuja. The minister sent this message to help reassure:

Quote:
Hello, Dr. Johnson,

The pilot is in serious trouble with the Senior Clergy of the Fellowship, that's for sure.

I have attached photo. He will meet your son and the land agent. The pilot must stay with the aircraft during refueling.

The pilot's phone is xxxxxx. It is currently going to voicemail since he is in the air at the moment.

Thank you for your fast reaction. I'm sure that you will be justly rewarded for your flexibility.

Stay in touch. Also, please be sure to have your son contact me when he gets to Abuja in case I have additional information. Email will be best. I will keep my email computer with me at all times.

Thank you again. The Lord challenges us all sometimes, and the real proof of character is how we rise to the challenge.

Well, maybe I ignored the potential danger.... anyway, the lad started having problems at this point. This came in early Wednesday morning as he started trying to move to Abuja.

Quote:
please i will like you to know that we did not fine any moving flight to Abuja this morning and there is nothing i can do to get there between 3pm to 6pm so my dear i will like you to instuct the pilot to continue his journey to chad because my son and the land servant cannot be able to get to Abuja this morning.

I don't know how possible it will be if you can instruct to stay in one hotel in Abuja so that my son will use the evening flight and get there because they said that it is only the evening flight is avaliable. I will wait to hear from you so that i will know what to do next.

A flight to Abuja? You expect me to believe that you are trying to fly to Abuja? And you expect my busy ministers to just sit around and wait on you? I think not.

Well, my missionary was having travel problems, and I was having trouble putting time in to the bait, so the pilot called Dr. Johnson and told him that the plane was having mechanical problems and was grounded in Paris. The Fellowship minister also sent this note:

Quote:
Good morning, Dr. Johnson,

I talked to the pilot a few minutes ago, he said he had spoken with you as well. They are stuck in Paris due to a mechanical problem on the aircraft. The maintenance shop has ordered a replacement to be sent over, and I expect that they will be in Abuja tomorrow afternoon. The pilot will contact you with his schedule.

God moves in mysterious ways, does he not? Divine intervention if I've ever seen it!

Dr. Johnson, my satphone is on the fritz today, but call or email if you need. I'm sure we'll get this taken care of. I am fairly busy today, we are sending a delegation to Washington DC to celebrate the Pope's visit, but I will try to find time to help with these issues as well.

Then, Thursday morning I received this email:

Quote:
Dear Sir ,

I am desmond Francis the son of Dr Johnson Usman, I and the land agent servant left From Abidjan to Nigeria yesterday through road because there is no Flight from Abidjan To Abuja, we spent all yesterday on the road and get to Lagos today and to get another flight to Abujan is very amount and we are now in Lagos Nigeria.

I am Emeka are stranded here in Lagos, We want to join car to Abuja so that we can get there by tomorrow morning or late this night, please know that we are shourt of money and we can not aford the money for fligt from Lagos to Abuja that is why we are beging you in the name of God to have mercy on us and wait us, you know that we have never been here before so that we will not get lost.

I want you to know that i am with my fathers phone number and he gave me his email pasword so that i can communicate with you. Here is the number you will use to reach us My Number +xxxxxxxx Or Emeka +xxxxxxxxx please for the seck of God You can help us please. I am wating to hear from you soonest. please do not fail to call us as soon as you get this mail from us

Thank You.

Desmond and Emeka in Lagos Nigeria
To Get To Abuja By Tomorrow Through Road.

The IP address confirmed Lagos, Nigeria. Not a bad start! Not good enough, though. And begging? What the heck? Forget that. The Fellowship minister sent this back:

Quote:
Good morning, my children,

I am glad that you are able to make this trip. I have heard from the pilot this morning, he is having problems with the aircraft repair. Apparently the parts that he was sent were the wrong size, or something, I am not a pilot so I don't really know. This helps buy time for you, it looks like you will get to Abuja before him.

I am sorry to hear that your are having these small problems, please remember that God tests us but expects us to achieve the goals He sets for us. God helps those who help themselves! Keep God in your hearts and nothing can defeat you!

I am busy today supervising our Papal visit celebrations, but please keep me informed of your progress. I think your idea of taking a car to Abuja is very good. It doesn't look like it's far according to my map.

God bless you and your holy journey!

And, the pilot sent this to Dr. Johnson:

Quote:
Dr. Johnson,

The part to repair the aircraft just arrived from the United States. Unfortunately, Boeing sent me a metric spanner to do the installation, but I think I can borrow an English spanner from the United maintenance shop over at the CDG airport. We should be in the air within about two hours. This puts us into Abuja much later than I'd like, approximately 10pm.

I am going to have a very busy afternoon here. I have to reschedule all my air clearances, and I also have to be sure that I can get fuel in Abuja that late. I also need to supervise the repair work on my aircraft. I am not going to be near the phone for the rest of the day, so please email either me or Brother Maynard when you arrive in Abuja and we'll update you on our status. Brother Maynard has taken a cab to bring us a nice French breakfast but I'll have him email you when he returns.

I was planning on using this to stretch things out - force them to stay in Abuja for a few extra days while I finished up my business trip and got someplace where I could better manage things. I was going to keep the plane in Paris for several more days.

Shortly after sending those emails, this came in to the pilot:

Quote:
Please because of our time, we are going to take a car tonight and get to Abuja tomorrow morning so please for the seck of God, i will like you to know that i have been missing my studies since this days because of this please do not disapoint me and the land agent servant because we has been sufering since yersterday till today without food in other to make sure that we get to you people.

Now, we will take the available car to Abuja so that you will get tomorrow morning by the special grace of God. as soon as you arrive, please call us so that we will know where excertly you are in the AirPort in Abuja because we dont know Nigeria. Here is the number you will use to reach us My Number +xxxxxxx Or Emeka +xxxxxxxx

Thans and God Bless You
Desmond and Emeka

The timestamp on that email was early Thursday morning.

I don't really believe the part about suffering with food, but is was nice to think about while we were having a great dinner that night. These two guys picked up on a moment's notice and found a way to cross several borders into Nigeria, I suspect they were able to find food.

I didn't get a chance to respond, but this came in very early Friday morning:

Quote:
We will like you to know that we has find our way here in Abuja and we has send information across to My Father on how to get us some money so that we will go back because we are staving since wensday that we live Abidjan to Abuja. Know that road journey is not easy and we never take a birth nigther have slip we we taking all this risk because of God and i will advise you to inform us the Particual Air Port that you will land and time so that we will sell one of our phone and use it as a trasport to the Air Port because we dont know the Actuall Airport here in Abuja that you land. Here is our line here in Abuja because the other line has no neth work so we have to buy this one here in Abuja. +xxxxxxxx so please we are expecting your contact as soon as posible so that we will turn back to our country. We will need your urgent communications soonest.

Thanks
Desmond and Emeka

This came from an Israel-based satellite IP address, but I have no reason to doubt that they made it to Abuja. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Here's a nice little map showing what they did (wait for the animation!).

Unfortunately, this arrived three hours later, timestamped 3:47am Friday morning:

Quote:
Thanks for your concern toward this reqard may the Almigty God bless you more and more.

For Better Understanding, i Desmond and Emeka will be geting back to our country as soon as possible, please bear in mind that we are all hunman beings like you, i can not see the reason why we will aboundon the this whole country of Nigeria Staving without roof upon our head and no feeding are not of blood and flesh like you.

Please one of you should instruct us if we hve to look for a way back to our country than dieing and staving in another mans country, Please my adive now is for some one toi get back to us so that we will leave this country as soon as possible.

Thanks and God Bless
+xxxxxxx +xxxxxxxxx
We will be waiting to hear from oner of you.
Desmond and Emeka.

Bad news there. I'd been trying to get them to stay in Abuja for a couple more days, then I was going to see if I could move them onwards to meet Jojo's lad in Chad.

I tried calling as the pilot several times, and sent this email:

Quote:
Minister Sainee has asked me to call you. I've been trying to get in touch with you for half an hour. Why aren't you answering your phone?

I will be at the Abuja airport at 11am tomorrow morning. PLease be there in baggage claim as we've previously discussed. We will not have time to spare, this foul up with the mechanical problems has left me seriously behind schedule.

I have talked to the Minister. I will be able to provide transport on a local air carrier for you back to Abidjan. As soon as Brother Maynard delivers his package to you, I will get you air fare to Abidjan so that you will have no trouble getting home.

Be sure you are there on time, gentlemen!

No response to email, no answer on the phone - they have gone dead silent since very early Friday morning. Yesterday I tried opening a new bait to the original scam address from another account. No answer. I also had ReadNotify set on a few of the messages. I finally got a response back from ReadNotify earlier today - they are back in Abidjan, and I am some kind of pissed at them. They still haven't answered my emails, though. I think that they had a long and miserable trip, read email, and went to sleep.

I am astounded that they went to all that trouble to go to Abuja and then bailed out just a few hours after they got there. It took them several days to get there, several days to get home, and they didn't even stop to see the sights while they were there!

Well, I hope this isn't over. I'm looking forward to giving them a severe punishment for not waiting in Abuja for the pilot. If Dr. Johnson stays in contact, this will be fun!

edit to add:

Regardless of what happens now, I like this basic modality. I wish I'd planned it out a little more fully, but no matter whether Dr. Johnson is still on the hook or not, we haven't seen the last of

Our legal team are on standby for the next line of action in this very interesting case.already they are still studying the MTCN number that you sent,it will be used as evidence together with your full names and address,when this epic battle commences. - the one and only Charles Soludo

Safari Lottery lad, Benin City - Abuja Safari A new minister, Lagos-Benin City Safari The same minister, Lagos - Tamale, Ghana
Safari Dr. Johnson - Abidjan-Abuja and back again (so far! - 1666 miles round trip)

Mortar x21
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Major kudos on a great safari! Superb lad-pain there. Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when safaris cross 3 or 4 borders. I like to think of all the bribe money they have to carry with them that they don't come back with.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday afternoon this went from the Fellowship's minister to Dr. Johnson:

Quote:
Dr. Johnson,

I have been trying to call and email both you and your son since early Friday morning. Our flight arrived in Abuja yesterday morning. spent two hours waiting for your son in baggage claim, and spent a lot of phone credits trying to call him. They finally had to leave for Chad. Brother Maynard is there now, along with your $75,000 and two laptop computers.

Did your son seriously return to Abidjan? What do you suggest we do now? This is a terrible mess now. Why didn't your son wait for the flight?

Finally this morning I heard back from Dr. Johnson:

Quote:
Dear ,
Thanks for the mail, I will like you to know that it was a sad storry that my son and the land agent servant wested all the time and money to Abuja Nigeria waiting for the Pilot and the , I will like you to know that the money i gave to them for the transport and feeding finished along the line and they started seeping aside without feeding, I want you to know that i am not alos happy because it sound like a storry for the experience they hade, I will like you to think if i am the one that did this travel aboudone the hosiptal and percents without susceding what will i tell the goverment.

I want you to know that i spent �1750Pounds for this boys to Nigeria and they left here abidjan on Wendsay to Nigeria and they came back here on Sunday evening and with sad expencise of Accidnet but i thnak God that he save them all from the accident i know that this is the hand work of the Devil.

Dear , If it is the will of the Almighty God for this church to be exterblish here in Abidjan i pray let it come to pass but if it is not the will of my maker, i pray for this communication to stop for the glory of God Amighty.

I want you to know that the land agent was very much anoid with me because of his worker that traveled with my son and came back with sad storry and i beg him that yesterday and the spirit of God makes him to understand me and i still beg him not to sell the land to any other person as he told me to forget all about the land and i beg him in the name of God and he duely understand me so i will like you to call me so that i will know the things that follows.

Thanks and God bless you
Your's Faithfully
Dr.Johnson Usman

Sounds like they didn't have a good time on their travels. That's a real shame.

I do think that two people went, but of course it wasn't the "son" and the "land agent", it was this scammer and some friend of his. And it sounds like his friend isn't his friend anymore. It's pretty fun to picture this, these two guys spending five days traveling about 1700 miles.... it must have been miserable. But that's nothing, I had to spend three hours on Continental Airlines on Friday morning - my first class upgrade came through at the last second, but I was worried about it for a few minutes there, so I had it pretty rough also. This scammer is such a wuss.

I hope that the trip was really as bad as he's making it out to be. It's a good thing he knows the route now, because he may be going again before this is over - this guy is a real idiot.

I sent this in response to his email to me:

Quote:
Dear Dr. Johnson:

I am sorry to hear that there were some problems during the trip to Abuja. You are correct. Sometimes Satan tests us. Our job is to be strong and see through the challenges, and work hard for the greater glory of God. It is clear to me that we will prevail, I have great and deep faith in what you and I can accomplish with Him on our side. is now in Chad with the money and computers, all we need to do is figure out how to get it to you.

I do not understand why your son and the land agent did not wait for in Abuja, though. He was very embarrassed, standing there in the baggage claim area for such a long time. Why didn't they wait for ? I am astounded that after going to all the trouble to get to Abuja that they didn't want to meet the good Brother. What happened?

Dr. Johnson, I have met with the Aviation Committee. Our Chief Pilot, , is going to be severly reprimanded for his navigational error. He is staying in Chad for the next two weeks but he will be demoted when he returns and his pay will be cut to only $150,000 per year. He will see the error of his ways.

I have good news for you as well. The Aviation Commitee will pay your expenses for the trip you funded to Abuja. They have also agreed to give you an extra payment since things were somewhat difficult on the trip.

I need for you to provide clear, precise details on the trip your son and the land agent made. Start at the beginning, and do not leave out a single detail. Let me know exactly how much was spent. The more detail and suffering, the higher the payment from the Aviation Committee. The Committee is meeting Wednesday morning to review your case, so I need your statement before then.

Dr. Johnson, I will be working here to find a way to get the $75,000 to you. cannot fly from Chad into Cote d'Ivoire, he does not have the necessary clearances, but I am sure we can come up with something.

Please give your son and the land agent my best regards, even though they didn't wait to meet with . I look forward to hearing the details of the trip.

We'll just see where this goes. I wonder if he's interested in going back to Nigeria.

Mortar x21
Saint Arnold
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in from Dr. Johnson:

Quote:
please i want you to know that i has talk to my son and Emeka concerning what they went through although they are not of age and also what they mate on their way going and coming back from this journey my brother it is very easy to face.

I will like you to know that Road Journey is not good and not advisable plus the distance and many bouders that they passed. I want you to know that they told me that they where run on their way crossing the Ghana and Togo Bourder that is where their problem started and also they are not Nigerians for that matter. Before their Journey, I went with them to the Nigeria Emassy in cote D'ivoire and they where issued a paper to issue for this journey before they left so when they are shourt of money and no other hope to stay they decided to come back home for their life.

I want you to know that is boys even tried of geting to Nigeria with good faith but the devil tried to bring every thing down. They told me how many time they called you and when they are planing to go back, they contacted every one of you but their was no early reply they decided to come back so no blame for them my dear lovly brother in christ.

Concerning the expencises, i will like you to know that as i told you before, all the amound spent for this travel including the paper that the nigeria emassy granted to them all come out the sum of �1750 pounds no addition no suptration, I will like you to know that this fault is not from the chief pilot neigther from my side consider is as a devil plans, i will never advise for the demotion of the chief pilot because of this problem, as i told you ealier before now that if God says yes no one can say No.

If opening this church here is the will of God my brother, nothing the satan can do to bring us down but if this is not the will of God my dear, we are doing in vain. Please consider the chief pilot because it is not his fault ok.

Well, that's interesting. I was hoping for some real whining and I didn't really get it. It still sounds like a real bummer of a trip, though.

I'm certainly going to reimburse his expenses at the Nigerian embassy (assuming he kept the receipt, of course). I'm wondering what to do next, though. There is a case containing $75,000 with his name on it just a few short miles away (well, more like 1700 long unpleasant miles away). I'm sure we'll come up with a way to get them almost (but not quite) together.

Mortar x21
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job Krona! Very nice -- sure, it's not the eternal suffering that we see in some safaris, but it sounds like a real financial and emotional toll was taken. Laughing

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!

Are you going to ask them about their "mating"? Laughing

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Cam
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

puke

At least they give plenty of sig quotes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic