SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Peter Lee

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Black Knight
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear friend,

I am PETER LEE, i work with HANG SENG BANK HONG KONG I have a
Business of 26,500,000.00 USD for you to handle with me from my
bank,If interested please send me your full Contact Details and after that
I shall provide you with more details of this operation.note my E-mail:
[email protected]

Regards
PETER LEE.
[email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello Peter

This is your lucky day I am in a position to help you I am a wealthy man
and used to handling large amounts.

Please get back to me quickly so we can start business.

Arsey Barsturd
Seatle
US

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your response,Let me introduce myself again.I am Mr Peter Lee Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed who was a business merchant and a contractor with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA,Made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of Twenty six million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty six million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed so that you will be able to receive his funds for us.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed,with the information you had provided the attorney will commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue,however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.Considering the money involved,it is necesary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction,my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some intergrity.Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days.What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transfered with your assistance.I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Peter Lee

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My dear friend Peter

You may rely on me as a man of great trust and integrity I am well
known in business in the USA and have my good name to protect.

I am surprised that you intend to complete business in only 8 days as
this seems a very short time, however I will be guided by you.

Mr Arsey Barsturd
Seattle
USA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Partner,

Thank you for your response,Let me introduce myself again.I am Mr Peter Lee Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. Before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed who was a business merchant and a contractor with the Iraqi Government but a citizen of SAUDI ARABIA,Made a numbered fixed deposit for 24 calendar months(2Years), with a value of Twenty six million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty six million five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 4 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed so that you will be able to receive his funds for us.

WHAT IS TO BE DONE:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr.Fayez Abdulaziz Mohammed,with the information you had provided the attorney will commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you.

There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents. Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue,however I would like to be sure of your willingness, trustworthiness and commitment to execute this transaction with me,I cannot afford to compromise these virtues.Considering the money involved,it is necesary for me to be sure of the person to whom I will be entrusting this transaction,my trust is not given out lightly, I need to be convinced that you are a matured person with some intergrity.Furthermore, if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 8 working days.What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transfered with your assistance.I want to know if you are willing to follow up this business seriously before I can give you more details about this transaction,I shall be waiting for your response and assurance.Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Peter Lee

Dear Peter

I can assure you I will conduct this business with my utmost diligance
you have my word that I will maintain utmost secrecy at all times.

Mr Arsey Barsturd
Seattle
USA

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Arsey Barsturd,

Thank you very much for your fast response, and your interest in this transaction, I am also glad to note that you are a noble and trustworthy person whom I can rely on for your capabilities to handle this transaction that is why is I decided to do this business with you, and due to this issue on my hands now,it became necessary for me to seek your assistance, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. You should not have anything to worry about,I will do everything legally required to ensure that this project goes smoothly,it shall pass through all Laws, of International Banking.As regards your worries about finishing this project in 8 working days, that is if you follow my instructions as i have already map this out with the help of my attorney.

Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up.If we work seriously,the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

READ THE FOLLOWING AND GET BACK TO ME:
Firstly,I will want to know the type of occupation that you do and how old you are. You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful, I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before,but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.I am now in contact with a foreign online bank, I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank.The money would be transfered to that account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way,I have found,it will protect us from my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also You have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me. This is where I need you.

As a result of this,you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank and that is your only financial obligation. After this,the money will be banked online for both of us, no other person will be involved in this transaction,We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right,and I have attached to this mail, copy of of the legal application for funds release documents which you are to complete and sign, then scan and send as attachment to E-mail back to me immediately or via my private fax number bellow: +852-301-00184. in other to grant the attorney the legal power to prepare the required legal documents naming you as the sole benefitiary of the funds and also process your claims.

Before I commence, I will need you to send me a copy of any form of your identification (I.D, Driver's licence or passport) along with the documents. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person. As soon as I get this from you,I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well, before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project. I will also send you a copy of my work I.D. upon receipt of your identification.I will send the name and contact details of the bank to you so that you can commence communication with them, Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my job.

Please reply soonest.
Regards,
Peter Lee.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you Peter

I have completed and attached the form.

I have to go out now and will speak to you tomorrow.

Arsey Barsturd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Brother,

I am in receipt of your mail and sign document though there was no identification but i still have confidence in you, i hope to get your identification before the end of today. I want to sincerely thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you Please do not let me down.

I have sent your details to my attorney who will today been monday, put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds,this should take not longer than a day or two. In this light,I have sent you the contact details of the bank so you can send them an email to make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening. I advice you like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer be will seen as in-house.(same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.Please find below the banks contact.

Bank contact details,

Post bank Offshore banking
Contact person: Jos Burgman
Contact email: [email protected]
Telefax: +31847456272

I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast, I had to remain awake to get the notification about this contact details, you know the time difference.

I call you brother so that we both understand that our trust in each other is that of blood brothers. God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. please do not discuss this with any one yet untill we are through with it and the funds is in your full control.I have attached to this mail a copy of my work id and family pictures for your reference and assurance. I will also like to have your cell phone number so that we can discuss when there is emergency and we need to talk, please this is very important.

Your Brother
Peter Lee

Dear Peter

How are you today my friend, you have a fine looking family
and your house is the same color as mine though not as big
would you like a picture of my house.

Can you explain again why you need my identity card as I
thought you wanted to tranfer into my account I am only being
careful as the internet is not very safe although I am sure
you are a honest man.

A photograph of you holding a card with my name on it would
put my mind at rest then we can get down to business

Mr Arsey Barsturd
Seattle
USA
Tel 206-350-xxxx this is my business number

Dear Brother Assey,

I must confessed to you that i feel very disappointed in your last paragraph, i have trusted you thinking that i have found a trust worthy man who will work with me perfectly but now i am begining to dout all that because without trust nothing on earth can work out fine. How can you put me into stress of holding a card with your name on it that is really embarrasing to me and my family. I will not ask you to send me money so why do you need all that i will take care of the expenses over here.

I will like to to let you know that you being a part of this project will be at your will and acceptance i cannot force you to do this with me you have alot to gain when will conclude and alot to loose if we could not, i know that you said you are very rich but i am not too rich that is why i need this project to come to pass.

However what is the situation with the bank? Have you send them an email to make equiring on account opening.?I will take with you verbally later today. Get back to me asap as regards the bank, the reason i need your id was for the attorney to make use of the correct info on it to prepare all the documents that will name you as the sole beneficiary to the funds also to have an ideal of whom you are or who i am dealing with that is all but since you are not confortable sending your id i think a picture of you and your family will be ok for me for now. By tomorrow an aproval note will be issued from my bank. Once that is done i will send it to you for record purpose.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards
Brother Lee

My dear brother Peter

My head hangs with shame that I have upset you please do not be angry with me
You must understand there are many bad people in my country this is why I am
careful.

Regarding the bank I make silly mistake I thought you said do not contact
I will now contact soonest , will they know my name ?

Please forgive my foolishness i will understand if you do not wish to continue

My name I am very proud of it is from my Albanian forefathers there are many
Barsturds all over the world. I am on my way home now and will send photos
Later.

Yours sincerely

Arsey Barsturd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Lee`s Bank

Hello

My name is Arsey Barsturd, I have been asked to get in touch by my friend Mr Peter Lee.

Arsey Barsturd
West 29th Street
Seattle
USA

Hi Peter

Just had a call from my K7 Seattle warehouse that somebody tried to call me, sorry if I missed you
I am at home at the moment.

Arsey

I thought I had lost him so sent this

Peter

I have contacted the bank but have not heard back yet, is there a problem ?

My name Is Arsey and not Assey please do not get it wrong I am beginning
to wonder if you are for real why would you not have photo with my honourable
name perhaps one of your assistants could oblige.

Mr Arsey Barsturd

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Arsey Barsturd,

First of all i will say sorry for missed spell your name, it was a mere typographical errors, once again i am sorry, I know that your name is honorable but remember that i am not a kid, i dont even know if you are trying to fool me, please be serious because this is real just believe and in no time we will be through with this. Remember that i am almost 60 years of age what will a photographer think of me when i hold a card iten on itand a name writen on itm Please understand, as soon as you hear from the bank please get back to me with your account details which my bank will use to effect the transfer.

Regards
Lee

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

OK Peter

I have still not heard back from the bank yet

Yours sincerely

Arsey

Please the attorney said he needs your identity to be able to move on, so please if you cannot get me your identity that means i need to look for someone else.

Lee

Hello Peter

How are you today, this bank is sure taking a long time to get back to me

I have slipped and broken a bone in my ankle nothing serious but I am in
plaster for 6 - 8 weeks which is slowing me down some, my wife Robyn
is looking after me.

I have attached my identity card please make sure this is safe as I am
sure you will.

Regards

Arsey

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh shit he busted me

I just find out that you have be playing with this project you paste your name on that id, please do not send me an email again the attoney will disregard all other documents

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Killroy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am also in the middle of a bait with this same guy except he goes by Peter Wong
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So nice to see a bait where the scammer does most of the work. Far more black writing than red is great!!!

I reckon you would have been better off straight baiting this guy for a while longer rather than going for that trophy so soon though.

If he's busted you, hit him from another address and bait him again. Twisted Evil

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
mewing_ghecko
lad harasser

Location: I was born and raised in... oh look something shiny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL, Mr Peter Lee is not a very trusting lad. I'm baiting him also..

he questioned my ID. *slap* he questioned the UK mobile # *slap*.

i like this game. but obviously he doesn't.

is ok you can forget this business because i do not trust you that is the truth, so i will have to look for someone else.

"FUCK YOU".
"I know person like you fucking scammer".
"FUCK YOU ASHOLE".
"fuck off" Mr Fr@nk Ch@ka
"You are nothing but a crook and a liar,how could you send a fake transfer receipt to me and think that you can fool me".
M00seknuckle co-bait Safari Mrs ldris, Abidjan to Cotonou Safari P3ter x2, Nigeria to Cotonou, Warri to Abuja
Benin Mortarx? Closed lad accounts(only Alan knows)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[FREE PORN]</a> pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic