SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

urbanapartmentowners.net - Dead

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
samrol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,

I am a victim, I was inquiring about a so called member I had contact through toSublet.com. After receiving an E-mail saying that he is a trustable I was transferring $ 2200 through Wester Union to the "owner". After he was asking for a second payment I was irritated and had a two weeks lasting E-Mail contact with the person until today I found this forum.
Can you advice me any help? Actually i am not even in New York.
Rebeca
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
urbanapartmentowners has scammed me...around $2000. I have realized that it was a scam when I have arrived to New York and I have not been able to find the apatment that "Travis Roberts" (the "owner") wrote in the contract - I have spent 4 hours looking for it.
I have cried my eyes out because I didn'tknow what to do, it was 8pm and I didn't have any room for tonight (because that has happend today).
Finally, just a few minutes ago,I have found a "cheap" hotel to spend the night...
I am quite desperate, because I don't know what to do. Tomorrow I am going to report this to the police, but I don'tknow whether it will resolve something or not...
Please, could you suggest me what to do?
Thanks in advance
Rebeca (A girl from Spain-Europe-, I am staying in New York until next week)
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Samrol and Rebeca:

I'm sorry that you were stolen from and you both should file police reports- other than that there really isn't anything else that realistically can be done, and almost no chance that you will recover your money.

At some point in the future you may get emails from somebody claiming to be law enforcement or from a government agency- these people will offer to recover the money stolen from you- don't believe them. It will just be another scam, and most likely ran by the same person(s) who stole from you this time.

I would suggest visiting http://www.scamwarners.com and/or http://www.scamvictimsunited.com where you can get further information and support.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know if this site - or a clone - is back, but the scammin' Lad certainly is. I am currently baiting one of his current alter egos ...

Derrick Davis at [email protected]
115 Central Park West, Manhattan, New York City

I post this for two reasons:
- He's twigging on me right now - and has a propensity to do so quickly. so, if anyone else wants a shot, go ahead.
- Maybe some potential vistim will search the name/address and find this post.

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic