SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Scripts are fun

View next topic
View previous topic

petersandroke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...because no matter what you say, the conversation carries on. My first bait continues below!

SCAMMER wrote:

Dearest,

I am Miss.Lilian the only Daughter Of Mr And Mrs William John from Ivory Coast. I am an Orphan being that I lost my Parents.My Father was a serving director of the Cocoa exporting board until his death.

He was assassinated by the rebels following the political uprising. Before his death he made a deposit of Twenty Million USA Dollars ($20,000,000) With a BANK.This fund he intended to buy a cocoa processing machine.

I want you to help me to retrieve this fund and transfer it to your account in your country or any safer place as you will be the beneficiary and recipient of the fund .

I have plans to do investment in your country, like real estate and industrial production. This is my reason for writing to you. Please if you are willing to assist me ,indicate your interest in replying soonest.

Thanks and best regards.
Miss.Lilian John

BAITER wrote:

Hello,
what do you want me to do about it?
I'm just a rich businessman, and I'm usually very selfish but like to spend my money losely.
I'm also very security concious, and I love trophies.
Maybe we can come to some agreement over the next few emails whereby I humilate you in exchange for promises of cash?

Regards, Peter.

SCAMMER wrote:

Hello dear Peter
Thank you for your response to my request and willingness to assist me get out of my present predicament.My problem now is someone I can trust to stand on my behalf as my Guardian and Trustee. The manager of the bank said they can only release the money to my Guardian or my late father's foreign partner according to the agreement they reach with my father when he deposited the money. He also said my late father deposited the money for his oversea investment with his partner whom I don't know how to locate.

I am therefore begging you to assist and stand on my behalf as my Guardian and Trustee and negotiate with the bank for the release of the money to you. You will also assist me to come out from here, invest the money for me and manage it on my behalf until I am able to stand on my own after my studies. If you can do this for me, please give me your full address and telephone number where I can call and speak with you today. After I receive it, I will to call and talk with you, and i will take your name to the bank Manager as he said to let him know you are My Guardian and Trustee. I will also like you to talk to the manager of bank yourself and request for the transfer of the money to you as my Guardian.

If you wish, you can come here and both of us can go together to the bank. You can talk to the Manager of the bank yourself and ask him about any lawyer here who can assist us to prepare all the papers they require in your name as my Guardian/Trustee.I will give my consent and will trust you. Please assist me. I have promised never to disappoint you. I hope to get your response and talk with you.

I beg you also to keep this matter between us as i am trusting you from my heart.

My best regards.

Linda

BAITER wrote:

Morning Linda,

Don't worry kiddo, I do this shit all the time. I'll act as the foreign partner and pick up the cash, we'll split it 80/20 to me, and part ways.

My shedule is a little busy this coming month, when is good for you to come and meet me.
This should make for a great little safari me lad!

You and your 100% risky free transaction make me piddle myself with glee, you sound not intelligent at all and totally capable of providing some quality trophies.

Here is my voicemail, +447092858237 leave me a message anytime and store this number in your phone as you may need it a lot.

One more thing, I do not want to deal with any other people over email, I hate keeping track of that shit. And actually another thing, dont miss anything out in this email or i will be heading towards giving you one almighty slap.

get back to me today or the deal is off.

regards, Peter.

Chances are I pushed it too far with that last one, but I'll update this post if it carries on.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Maybe we can come to some agreement over the next few emails whereby I humilate you in exchange for promises of cash

lol - thats great!!! Very Happy

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - [email protected]@gmail.com
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Agreed, terazzi, that was an excellent line - it really describes the essence of 419 baiting in one smart sentence. Well done!

Promises of cash, ah the siren call for all lads...

Easter Egg 2013

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic