SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ongoing Lotto Scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, it is not finished, but it is one of my more successful baits so I am going to post what I have so far, and it is open for critiquing(*sp)

First Scammer = red
Second scammer = dark blue
Me = black

typical, contact courier to get details blah blah blah

Dear SXXXXX XXXXXXX,

Try to understand that you have to take my words and put your trust on me, That once your are able to effect the payment, we shall duly dispatch your parcel for delivery. We do not operate deliveries on COD. You will have to effect the payment for the delivery of your parcel before we can dispacth your parcel for delivery. I swear to you that once you pay for the delivery of your parcel, you shall receive under 24 hrs of you making the payment. I am a family man and I cant lie to you.

Just take my word and give it a try and I assure you that you will not regret it. Its a life changing opportuinity.

Every sensible person would ask the same question you are asking. Please take note that you are NOT paying for the lottery you have won. Msword lottery is absolutely FREE.

However, Let me explain some of the reasons why you are required to pay for the shipping of your wnning cheque...

Firstly, There was an agreement between the lottery House and the courier company as to who shall be responsible for the delivery of winners cheques before the licence was issued by the British government. As a result, winners were meant to be responsible for the delivery charges of their respective parcels. And that is why the we the courier firm are one of the Chief sponsors of the msword 2008 lottery.

Secondly, All lottery winners are required to pay administratve/Tax charges to the British Inland Revenue Board before the courier company will be allowed to dispatch your cashier cheque and your winning certificate to you. So, if you want your winning cheque to be sent to you via the address you have provided, You must pay for these charges before the courier company will have a legal right to dispatch your duly won cashier cheque of 6.6 million pounds to you and these Tax charges have already been paid by the Microsoft Team.

I want you to be rest assured that the Microsoft Team has actually liased with these correspondences to have the cost put at a minimum rate that will be affordable by you. Also, as a way to guarantee that your legitimate prize will be delivered to you, Microsoft Team has mandated the delivery firm to take an insurance cover on your cheque.

Lastly, Your cashier cheque of 5.5 million pounds and your winning certificate bonded together in form of a parcel is sealed to its real level and no one can have access to it unless after dispatched to you by the courier firm .

Upon above captioned, I will advise you without delay observe the necessary delivery formalities to have your cashier cheque delivered to you.

I hope with all this, I have cleared your mind from all negative doubts.

I know it is difficult for you to beleive in this but this is for real and not a joke.

Awaiting your urgent response in this issue.

Regards.

Dear Sir,

I am glad to see that you are a family man. How many children do you have sir? I have 3 children, and wow, life moves at a fast pace sometimes. Oh, wow, I am getting off topic now aren't I?

Now you mention pounds, I live in the US, how do I have the funds converted to US dollars? Also, you mention Britain tax, am I supposed to pay US and Britain tax?

Please let me now of the above questions.

Regards,

Dear SXXXX XXXXXXX,

I have 2 Kids, A boy and a girl. You are not requested to pay for Tax, we have already paid for Tax covering your winnings. Your winnings of 5.5 million pounds will be converted to US Dollars as soon as you pay the delivery charges needed for the dispatch of your parcel. You have nothing to worry about. All that is needed from you is just for you to pay for the delivery of your winnings.

Regards.

Dear Godfry,
Thank you for your last email. Kids sure can be a handful can't they? All three of my children are boys, I was not blessed with a little girl.

Now onto business again,sorry about that, this is my first, what they call electronic message. My children told me that I lived in the dark ages until now.

So let me get this correct, I am paying for the delivery or am I paying for insurance? If I am paying for insurance,may I ask who is underwriting this insurance? As you might have heard or even been involved in, the freight insurance industry is having a bit of a crisis at the moment, and I wouldn't want my insurance to be with one of the companies in the middle of that crisis. I hope you understand my worry here.

Please let me know how to pay the insurance charge, and let me know the company we are dealing with.

Regards,

Dear SXXXXX,

You are not paying for insurance, Your funds has already been insured to its real level. You need not to borther about that. What you are paying for is the delivery and administrative charges covering your funds. Below are instructions on how you are requested to make the payment required;

DHL SPECIAL DELIVERY (Over Night Delivery)
�399.98 GB Pounds =$698.97 US Dollars

You are to locate the nearest Money Gram Office and do effect the payment of $698.97 US Dollars to our accounts officer below:

Receiver's Name: Mr. Kent Morgan
Receiver's Address: # 199 Gabby Duke Avenue.
Central London. NR21 8PH.

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the Money Gram or western union transfer slip:

1. Sender's Full Name:
2. Sender's Address:
3. Amount sent
4. Money Gram Reference number (8 Digit)

You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment only to this office by email. Invoice and the tracking number of the above payment will be issued to you as soon as payment is confirmed. As soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the above charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately. The date and time of departure and expected date of delivery will be sent to you. You will be required to sign for the parcel with any valid ID. All orders not delivered within fourteen (14) working days from this communication will be returned to the Award House as unclaimed. Please ensure that you re-confirm your delivery address. We are glad to be of service to you.

NB: We will not entertain any insults from you, if you are not interested in your parcel please ignore this message. Still there will be no Cash on Delivery (COD).

Best Regards.

Dear XXXXXX,
Thank you again for your electronic message(email). Who is Kent Morgan? I thought I would be sending it to you and in your name. I am on the website now to where I can send the money through Money Gram, and then I got this message from you to send it to Mr. Morgan. I am really confused now please explain to me who this Kent Morgan is before I send this money out.

Regards,

Dear XXXXXX,

Mr. Kent Morgan is our account officer, he is the on in charge of receiving our delivery charges.

Also note tthat once you have made the payment, the Money Gram Office shall call you for confirmation. When they call, just tell them that you are sending the money to a family friend in London. Do not tell them anything about your winnings. Do not tell them that you won a lottery, this is for your own good.

Do get back to me as soon as the payment has been made.

Regads.

Dear XXXXXX,
Oh My God! I was supposed to keep this quite? Oh shit, I am so sorry I called a dear friend of mine, Harry Longrod to tell him about my winnings. He called me dumb anyway, that I was being scammed. You aren't scamming me are you? I told my friend Harry he was a liar and that he was jealous and that you were a family man with kids and you would do no such thing to me.

Can you offer any proof that you have a check for me? I would like to finish this transaction, but I want to make sure that my friend Harry is a liar first.You could also email my friend Harry if you need to. His email address is [email protected]

Please respond soon, I am just one click away from this money going to you, and I would like my winnings as soon as possible.

Regards,

Madam, you were instructed to keep all this in the low. I assure you on this and give you my words, I cannot lie to you. So many friends you tell this will always get jealous, and would want to trick you out of your winnings all for them to claim it later one by the time you give them enough information they need. Do not give your friend anymore information about your winnings. You really cannot trust anybody when it come to issues concerning money Okey. I swear to you on my late fathers grave that I am not trying to scam you. This is for real and not a joke. You have my assurance on this. Please go ahead with the instructions, Your parcel is ready for dispatch. I am not going to mail your friend, I do not wnt him to have more infomation about your winnings.

Regards.

This is the original scam contact person that I sent a message to also:
Dear XXXXX XXXXXX,

Thank you for putting me in contact with him and the delivery company. Things are being sorted out there, thanks.

I would like to ask if you would be wanting me to appear in your promotional material? I know that often with other prize draws, the company likes to take a photograph or something similar of past winners to put in their advertising and promotional material that then goes out to other people. Would you be wanting to do that with me? I'm just curious, that's all, because I've never been famous before, and this could be my only chance! Haha!

Anyway, please get back to me about if you have any plans like this.

thanks,

Definately we have plans like that but no until your winnings is in your possesion. Once you pay the courier firm for the delivery charges required for the delivery of your winning parcel, they shall dispatch your parcel for delivery to the destination address you have given. Once you receive your winnings, you shall be invited for our end of month winners dinner party where you will be aired on TV and news papers. But for no due to security reasons, We would like you to keep all details about winning in the Msword Lottery secret until you receive your winnings. Do go ahead immediately and make payment for the dleivery of yur parcel as instructed by the courier firm ASAP.

Regards,
Microsoft Team.

So how is going so far? Just looking for input...

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, I got flashes of d�j� vu when reading some of that!

What was the date of the first email? If it's long enough, I'll be able to add it to my list/post of long lotto baits.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This actually was back and forth in one night. It started at like 10:30 EST and ended at 4am EST. At the end he told me I was funny

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One night?!?! Okay, I'll hang back a bit before asking if you want adding to my list...

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic