SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

IT SEEMS YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS - a Mal Reynolds bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Being the strange case of an apparently dead scambait that returned to life not once but twice� and went absolutely nowhere all three times.

This is another of my earlier baits. It shows, I think.

Comments are in bold.

Starring:
The Scammer - FRANK DONALD, Barrister and Principal attorney to �engr. Peter Douglas�; his grasp of geography is� well, tenuous

Versus

The Baiter - MALCOLM REYNOLDS, whose background in the United States Marine Corps actually played very little part in this exchange.

==============================================
09 December 2005
Mr. Frank Donald
Messers mart & Associates.
ATTN: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
PROVISION OF BANK ACCOUNT TO DEPOSIT FUNDS
I am Mr. Frank Donald, principal attorney to engr. Peter Douglas a Director, project implementation with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation based in Warri, Delta State. In November 2004, my client received gratification of fifteen Million, five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($15,500.000.00) from the contract awarded to foreign firms for the construction and maintenance of 250 Million (LPG) Gas Plant at Warri Refinery. Hence thefund is under the custody of Security Company for safe keeping.
I have been mandated by my client Peter Douglas) to seek assistance of a trustworth foreign company or an individual who could help to provide bank account to receive the money for investment without any hitch.
However, my client has agreed to will sure 30% of the sum to you, while 5% is set aside for expenses. Therefore, if this offer acceptable to you, please indicate your interest by contacting me on my E-mail, address for more documentation and briefing. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards.
Yours sincerely,
Mr. Frank Donald

I�d seen a few offers from Lads, but up to then none that made as little sense as this one.
Dear Mr. Donald,
Are you sure this was not sent to me by mistake?
Regards,
Malcolm Reynolds

===============================================
09 December 2005
ATTN SIR.
THIS IS BARRISTER FRANK DONALD FROM NIGERIA I RECEIVE YOUR WELL NOTED MAIL AND AM VERYHAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL THE BANK HAS PROMISE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS AS SOON AS YOU SEND YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WANT THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFER.
30% OF THE MONEY IS FOR YOU AFTER HELPING US TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF HERE WITHN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS SO YOU HAVE TO PROMISE US THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY US OR RUN AWAY WITH THIS MONEY AS SOON AS THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. SIR YOU WILL HELP US AND LOCATE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS IN YOUR COUNTRY WHERE WE WILL INVEST THIS MONEY AS SOON AS THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
SEND YOUR BANK DETAILS NOW SO THAT I WILL SUBMIT THEM TO BANK BY TOMMORROW MORNING FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS. HERE IS THE INFORMATION NEEDED FROM YOU NIOW.
BANK ACCOUNT NO
BANK ADDRESS
YOUR DIRECT CEL/FAX
HOME ADDRESS
FULL NAME.
SEND ALL THIS INFORMATION IMMEDIATLY AND CALL ME (2348055460435) SO THAT I WILL SUBMIT THEM TO BANK FOR THE TRANSACTION. THANKS

Since the bank was closed today I won't be able to get some of the details you need � in a recent move a lot of my stored paperwork went missing.
Just out of curiosity, why the need for a bank address?

11 December 2005
HELLO SIR.
SIR REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL THE MONEY HAVE TO BE TRANSFER FROM BANK HERE TO YOUR BANK WITHIN SEVEN WORKING DAYS SO WE NEED YOUR BANK ACCOUNT SO THAT WE WILL SUBMIT THEM TO BANK ON MONDAY FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.
THANKS

That didn�t quite answer my question � what I meant was, why do you need an individual bank address? Do you need a specific branch office? If so, why?
If, on the other hand, you mean which bank� well, OK, I can supply that detail. You�d better take more care with how you phrase your questions in future!
BANK ACCOUNT NO: G641 937 419
BANK ADDRESS: Commonwealth Bank (Australia)
YOUR DIRECT CEL/FAX: No fax enabled.
HOME ADDRESS: 2/33 Stuart Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia
FULL NAME: Malcolm Paul Reynolds
Is Peter Douglas absolutely happy that you�re prepared to send me this money without asking too many questions? Why haven�t you asked more about me and my background? All good questions

12 December 2005
THIS IS BARRISTER FRANK DONALD FROM NIGERIA I RECEIVE YOUR WELL NOTED MAIL AND AM VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU.
SIR I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO SUBMIT YOUR BANK DETAILS AND ACCOUNT NO TO BANK BY TOMMORROW MORNING WHICH IS 12TH DECEMBER 2005.
THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU FOR THE WIRE TRANSFER BECAUSE THIS MONEY NEED TO BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN SEVEN (7) WORKING DAYS.
MR Malcolm. YOU HAVE TO PROMISE US THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY US OR RUN AWAY WITH THIS MONEY AS SOON AS THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE ENGR DOUGLAS WILL COME OVER TO AUSTRALIA TO INVEST THE MONEY AND YOU HAVE TO HELP AND LOCATE A VERY GOOD BUSINESS THERE IN AUSTRALIA WHERE HE WILL INVEST AS SOON AS HE ARRIVE.
REMEMBER THAT 30% OF THE MONEY IS FOR YOU AFTER HELPING US TO GET THIS MONEY OUT OF HERE AND REMAINING MONEY WILL BE USE TO INVEST IN AUSTRALIA AS SOON AS THE BANK TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP EVERY THING SECRET UNTILL WE GET THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BY WEEKEND. FEEL FREE TO CALL ME (2348055460435 ) FOR MORE INFORMATION.
THANKS

Is there any chance you could have your caps lock repaired? It's not considered good manners to shout at people, which is what an all-in-capitals email is equivalent to.
Why does the money need to me in my account within seven working days? Is there some detail to this you haven't mentioned? Earlier you said the bank had promised to transfer the money within seven working days, and now you say this is some deadline we have to keep. Why the sudden stress on urgency?
The other thing that puzzles me (on reflection) is why this isn't being done the normal way (as far as there is a normal way � my career has rarely involved high finance).
Why involve a stranger in all this, who you now (a bit late in the deal) have to extract a promise from not to hang on to the money? Or is your stress on secrecy a clue here? Please advise.
As well, you want me to locate a business for Mr Douglas. There are professionals for that job. I would no more claim the ability to make 100% safe investments than the average investment consultant could pilot a helicopter gunship. Still, if that is what you wish... I do know a little company that I'm trying to set up even now.
Would you like to know more?

The "little company" was Serenity Air Couriers, as featured in some of my published baits.
The Lad chose to ignore that
12 December 2005
I WENT TO BANK THIS MORNING TO SUBMIT YOUR BANK INFORMATION FOR IMMEDIATE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR NOMINATED ACCOUNT AND THE BANK PROMISE TO TRANSFER THE MONEY DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN AUSTRALIA AS SOON AS WE PAY THE TAX FEE.
THE BANK SAID WE SHOULD PAY THE TAX FEE BEFORE THE WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS WEEK SO HOW DO WE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM NOW BECAUSE THIS MONEY NEED TO BE IN YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THIS WEEK.
THE TAX FEE IS ONLY BUT $850 BUT I HAVE $450 WITH ME HERE NOW REMAINING THE BALANCE OF $400 TO GET THE MONEY COMPLETE AND I DONT HAVE ANY WAY TO GET THIS MONEY COMPELETE SO PLEASE ASSIST ME TO PAY THE TAX FEE SO THAT THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY THIS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS WEEK FOR THE INVESTMENT. LET ME HEAR YOUR ADVISE
THNAKS
Seems obvious�
It�s a no-brainer. Remember that 5% earmarked for expenses (5% of 15.5 million, or $775,000)? Take the $400 out of that. It�s an expense.
For God�s sake, stop using all gorram CAPITAL LETTERS. And answering some of my questions would be a friendly thing to do
But Frank doesn�t agree.
12 December 2005
HELLO SIR.
Sir regards to your mail i have to loo for another person and do the business instead of wasting my time with you. it seems that you are not serious is better i look for another person and do the business before it is too late for me.
thanks

What on earth are you talking about? What did I say that was not serious?
If you did not like the way that I explained how to pay the bank fee, then I regret my flippant tone, but it seemed to be such an obvious answer, and it was meant to be taken seriously!
My point is that if $775,000 is set aside for expenses and $400 is needed to pay bank fees, then isn't that $400 an expense, to be taken from the money previously set aside for expenses?
Now, can you seriously maintain that I am not being serious?

I thought it was over but five days later, he�s back� and a bit confused about geography.
17 December 2005
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR TO SEND THE MONEY $400 IMMEDIATLY SO THIS MONEY WILL TRASFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THIS MONAY. BECAUSE I WILL BE COMING TO NEW YORK FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY
FROM THERE I CAN VISIT YOUR HOME AND KNOW YOU MORE.
AM EXCEPTING TO HEAR GOOD NEWS FROM YOU AS YOU RECIEVE THIS MAIL.
SEND THE $400USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THIS INFORMATION:
NAME: EMEKA EZENWANKWO
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: COLOUR
ANSWER: GREEN
GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR BETTER STILL SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT BY MONDAY'S NIGHT,I WILL BEE IN USA SEND THE $400USD TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO I CAN COMPLETE IT WITH THE MONEY I HAVE AT HAND AND GIVE IT TO THE BANK SO
THEY CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY
Hold it right there pardner!
Last time you wrote to me you as good as said that this business was over. What's changed in those few days?
Separate note � New York is a really great city, but believe me, it's thousands of miles from where I'm living now
He still has problems with geography�
17 December 2005
IT'S MY PLEASURE TO SAY HEELO TO YOU HOW IS LIFE OVERTHERE HOPE ALL IS FINE. I WENT TO THE BANK TODAY AND THEY TOLD ME THAT WE SHOULD PAY THE TRANSFER TAX BEFOR THEMONEY CAN TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT. SO HAVE TO PAY THIS TAX IMMEDIATELY SO THAT THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE DAYS.
THE TAX FEE IS ONLY BUT $850 BUT I HAVE $450 WITH ME HERE NOW REMAINING THE BALANCE OF $400 TO GET THE MONEY COMPLETE AND I DONT HAVE ANY WAY TO GET THIS MONEY COMPELETE SO PLEASE ASSIST ME TO PAY THE TAX FEE SO THAT THE BANK WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT THIS WEEK FOR THE INVESTMENT. SEND THE $400USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THIS INFORMATION:
NAME:EMEKA EZENWANKWO
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION:COLOUR
ANSWER:GREEN
GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR BETTER STILL SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT BY TOMORROW'S SO THAT THIS FUND WILL GET IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
AS I TOLD 30% FOR IMMEDIATELY THE ARRIVES IN YOUR ACCOUNT MAKE SURE THAT YOU COLLECT 30% OF IT.
I WILL BE COMING TO NEW YORK AS SOON AS THIS TRANFER ALSO GIVE A CALL SO THAT YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE FOR ME TO COME OVER THERE TO PICK UP MY OWN SHARE OF THE MONEY
Did you even read my last email?
I DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR NEW YORK! My permanent home is in Alice Springs, in Central Australia!
There is something I'd like you to do before I even go near a Western Union office � show me something to prove that there actually is this $15.5 million in a bank.
Actually you haven't even named the bank (or the security company, come to think of it) in any of your messages.
Also � who is Emeka Ezenwankwo?

Despite his promise� there was no picture.
18 December 2005
IT'S MY GREAT PLEASURE TO RECIEVE YOUR MAIL IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
DEAR MR.Malcolm Reynolds THIS MONEY $15.5MILLION WAS DEPOSITED WITH THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA, THE BANK OF ALL BANKS IN NIGERIA, I HAVE ALREADY SUMITTED THOSE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO RCIEVE THE MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO ARRANGE FOR THIS MONEY SO THAT WE WILL COMPLETE THIS TRANSACTION.
NOW IMEEDIATELY THE YOU SEND THIS $400, THE FUND WILL BE RELEASED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOUR BANK MANAGER WILL CONFIRM TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. SO GO AND SEND THIS $400, SO THAT I WILL SERVE YOU BETTER. EMEKA EZENWANKWO IS THE FINACIAL SECRETARY IN CHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. SEND THE $400USD THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH THIS INFORMATION:
NAME:EMEKA EZENWANKWO
ADDRESS:LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION:COLOUR
ANSWER:GREEN
GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OR BETTER STILL SCAN THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND IT TO ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT BY TOMORROW'S SO THAT THIS FUND WILL GET IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
AS I TOLD 30% FOR IMMEDIATELY THE ARRIVES IN YOUR ACCOUNT MAKE SURE THAT YOU COLLECT 30% OF IT.
HERE IS A COPY OF MY PICTURE FOR YOUR PERSUAL AND TO ASSURED YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT REGRET ANYTHING YOU DO WITH ME
There was no picture attached.
Please try again
The religious reference seems a tad perfunctory� but the desperation for cash is no act.
19 December 2005
HELLO MR MALCONLM,
HOW IS LIFE TODAY HOPE FINE IF SO GIVE GLORY TO GOD FOR KEEPING US ALIFE.
KINDLY DO ANY THING POSSIBLE TO SEND THE MONEY ON MONDAY SO THE BANK WILL TRANSFER TO FUND IMMEDIATELY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.
USE THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU TO SEND IT.
HOPE YOU GET ME RIGHT
He doesn�t even give me time to act!
19 December 2005
GOOD-DAY Malcolm Reynolds,
WHATS IS WRONG HAVEN'T YOU SEND THE MONEY AS I TOLD, I HAVE ALREADY MAKE'S EVERYTHING CLEAR FOR TO UNDRSTAND ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION.
TRY TO SEND $400, FIRST THING MONDAY MONRNING SO THAT THE MONEY WILL TRANSFER IMMEDAITELY DIRECTELY INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT OK
YOU SAID THAT YOU NEED MY PICTURE THAT VERY GOOD.
KINDLY SEND THE MONEY WITH THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU
Don't toss your cookies, man, nothing is wrong except that you said you were sending me a picture of yourself (I'd have preferred some hard evidence of the money � a scan of a deposit slip of similar might be good also) and you didn't. I don't know why you didn't.
It's a matter of good faith between us, given that I sent you my bank details and you gave me nothing in return
Setback � a check of Alice Springs business directories had no entry for Western Union, and a personal check of the local post office was similarly fruitless.
Now what?

His arithmetic isn�t too hot�
20 December 2005
WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOU AFTER I HAVE ALL TRUSTED YOU.AS I TOLD YOU I SOLD MY PROPERTY IN ORDER TO REASE MONEY AS THE BANK DEMANDAD, I GAVE THE BANK $550 REMAIN $400 AND I TOLD YOU SEND $400 TO BANK SO THAT THEY CAN TRANSFER THE MONEY INTO YOU ACCOUNT.
ALSO I PROMISE YOU 30% OF THE MONEY THE BANK STILL WAITNIG FOR THE MONEY OR THEY CANCEL THE TRANSACTION.
SEND THE WESTERN UNION IFORMATION AS I TOLD

This is further proof that you didn't read, or you chose to ignore, my last email.
THERE IS NO WESTERN UNION OFFICE IN ALICE SPRINGS. Do I have to tell you that all over again?
Incidentally, if you gave the bank $550, then I would need to send you only $300 � if I only could, I surely would!

The shock of losing $100 cures the CAP LOCK.
20 December 2005
dear friend,
do every possible in order to send this money tomorrow you that you don't have any order money apart from $300. now i on my way to sale another property to make sure that this money will transfer on wesday this week look for western union office immediately so that you send the as i told right there is no time ok try and send the $300 so that i can rease the rest of it and send to the bank immediately

To do so means an interstate trip, most likely to Adelaide � not possible before Thursday at the earliest (with flights very likely booked solid).
I will confirm later.

20 December 2005
thanks for the mail, am happy to revceive your mail. i want to the bank today and the bank manager that if we did not complete the money by tommorrow that he will cancell the transaction. so right now i want you to go and make the payment immediately, cos i don�t wanna loose my money. do everything possible as you can to send these money, which is $400us dolars. send it with the information i gave you.pls dont delay.
Malcolm, as an ex-officer in the USMC, has no time for civilian timidity and foolishness�
What the hell are you talking about? How the hell can the bank cancel a perfectly legal transaction? It's not their gorram money, it belongs to Peter Douglas! If you want to make a transaction no bank has the right to make you jump through hoops.
For God's sake, man, grow a pair and tell that gorram manager that he serves you, not the other way round. I don't care how big a hissy fit he throws, you can't let that bozo push you around!
I cannot make the payment before Thursday at the earliest, and no amount of breast-beating, hair-pulling and name-calling can change that
21 December 2005
I received your mail and i throughly understand all you have said, But never theless we have to make everything fast because, we dont have much time to wast on this Transaction.
You know the Bank will be going on vacation soonest and i think this has been the reason why the ban Manager is angry, Because i beleive that he is trying to make everything possible for us to to tansfer the money this week, before the bank we closed all international transfer.
I have tried to see what i can do towards this to make sure all this thing work out fine, i have decied to make this transfer possible which i could support you with $100 so that we can the Tax fee as soon as possible, I beleive you can send the remain balance to me so that i can payup the fee as soon as possible and the transfer can be made.
I will be waiting to hear from you.

Sometimes plain speaking works, right?
I will be in Adelaide on Thursday to make the payment � just to make sure I'll make it $400.
Just a thought; if you hadn't chucked a wobbly part-way through this � you told me to take a hike on the 12th, and got back to me (as if nothing had happened) on the 17th � we'd have had another five days to get this done.
The delays are down to you, buddy, not me
21 December 2005
It's my great pleasure to hear from you that good of you. i have finally concluded all the arrengement to make that the money transfer into your bank account this weekend. so let your thursday be thursday ok send me the controll number immediatly you make the payment, remeber the information i gave you ok
Roger that.
You'll hear from me again Thursday
22 December 2005
HOW ARE YOU MY GOOD FRIEND HOPE ALL IS FINE.
I HOPE YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO MAKE THE PAYMENT,AS YOU SAID.
GET BACK TO ME WITH A PAYMENT SLIP AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE $400. KINDLY SEND IT THROUGH THE INFORMATION I GAVE YOU.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM AS SOON AS YOU MAKE THE PAYMENT
Here are the details of the transaction. BTW, you owe me $114 for air fares and $58 for accommodation.
The control number is: 1138556762.
Merry Xmas

22 December 2005
WHAT'S GOING ON NOW I WENT TO THE WERSTER UNION OFFICER THIS MONRNING AND TOLD ME THAT YOU DID NOT SEND ANY MONEY.
AND DEMAND THE PAYMENT SLIP THAT YOU USE TO PAY THE MONEY SO KINDLY SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I WILL GO AND PICK IT AND SUMITE TO THE BANK
MY FRIEND DON'T JOKE WITH THIS TRANSACTION OK
What the hell is going on? I get back from Adelaide and I find this whinge in my inbox!
Go back to your Western Union officer and tell those assholes to double check.
I will ring the Adelaide Western Union office and get them to double check. If there's a problem at this end I'll bet it's all down to those slackers winding down for Christmas.
How am I supposed to send the gorram payment slip anyway? I don't have a scanner
22 December 2005
WHAT'S ALL THIS??, YOU PROMISE TO SEND THE MONEY AS WE AGREE BUT TODAY YOU DID NOT DO IT WHY???
GO BACK TO WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND COLLECT THE PAYMENT SLIP AND SEND IT IMMEDIATLY,BECAUSE THERE IS NO TIME TO WAST OK

You are joking, right?
You are seriously telling me to book another gorram flight to Adelaide RIGHT NOW?
Have you been drinking?

Wow, embarrassed at the Western Union officer� major honour hit, dude!
23 December 2005
i have been waiting for the money since monrning, yet you haven't send it why. want to take 30% of $15.5million dollars but you don't want to send ordinary $400 am highly dissapointed in you, you can even send the payment slip or the information that you use to send the money.
i was embarace in western union office because of the money i also your control number was valied
if you want to continue from this transaction you have to make the payment today or you forget about it ok

Nowadays, I wouldn't do this.
OK then mugu, consider it forgotten.
Goodbye from Malcolm

And with that, you�d expect it to be all over� well, I did�
But wait! The New Year brought this!

26 January 2006
Hello ,
Happy new year it's my pleasure to say hello to you which is very important for human being. now for need that you don't want me to transfer the money in your bank account. up i have already sumitted those needed document that will enable to recieve the money in your account.
now i to bring this money $15.5million dollars to your doorstep it will be in a consignment box.
the diplomatic will come to your house to deliver this money for you to keep and to take your share of 30% of it and keep the rest for me. every expenses that we made in this deal will take it from my own percentage.
the diplomatic will live nigeria to you on sunday,and they will call you immediately they arreve in your country for you to tell them where to meet you ok. looking forword to hear from you ok
Hold it right there pardner!
Last time we communicated you told me the deal was off.
Now you contact me out of the blue to tell me the gorram deal is on again, only this time $15.5 million is going to be delivered directly to my door...
For my own sake, tell me if that's exactly what you mean!

And he still has problems with geography.
26 January 2006
AM GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. MADAM I MEAN THAT THE DIPLOMATIC WILL ARREVE USA ON MONDAY FROM THEY WILL COME OVER TO SYDNEY , AND THE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY THEY COME TO AUSTRALIA WITH THE CONSIGNMENT BOX THAT CONTAIN $15.5MILLION DOLLARS. THEY WILL CALL WHEN THEY ARREVE KINGSTON AND YOU GIVE THEM YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS SO THEY DELIVER THE MONEY TO YOU.AND YOU TAKE YOU OWN PERCENTAGE AND KEEP MY OWN FOR ME. IF YOU MAKE ANY EXPENSES IN THIS DEAL I ASURE YOU THAT YOU WILL GET IT BACK FROM MY OWN SHARE.
AM NOW PROCESSING MY VISA TO YOUR COUNTRY BY NEXT MOUNTH I WILL BE IN YOUR STATE OK.
THANK'S

It might be wise for you to do two things.
Firstly, get it into your head that I am a MAN, not a woman, and this I am not to be called MADAM but SIR.
Secondly, get your gorram geography sorted out! Last I heard Kingston was in Jamaica, and that's a few thousand miles from Sydney.
Why the hell are they going to the US anyway � taking the scenic route?
Let's assume they do arrive in Sydney � I'm less than sanguine about that, believe me � you might as well give me their projected arrival time and date. I have an aircraft of my own, so I can pick them up and fly them to Alice Springs to oversee the delivery of the money to my home. I could even arrange accommodation. Your call there, I think.
Get back to me soonest � I may have things to arrange

It ended there. Pity � I was wondering where it would go.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic