SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No Twat in Africa!Image

Great job you guys!

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chainyanker - - you are thinking what I was thinking on page 1. It's pronounced "Kiss" and means "Twat"

"Air" and "Tease" are also naughty - one is the male's part....

vLad's ebay auction states "Wonderful seller! Thinks "out of the box" to get item to you."
<br>
starstar Ghana Easter Egg 2013

Vcamera <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrsRobinson419"> Click to see the videos Ed sent me.</a><br>
<A href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/index.html"> Eliza's lad quotes, photos, and audio files</a>
Mortar x12
*this sig icon has been censored* <br><a href="http://members.419eater.com/~eliza_doolittle/809104_ML.pdf" > click here</a> for a Bank Account Transfer Form.
Golden Pith
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This was just shy of two months ago in the muslim city our lad is in, dressed as a missionary, and holding his less-than-tactful sign:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDlvTNaTZKQ

Seems like a real gem!

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17

Last edited by Professor So And So on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our representative "Hamdan" calls 4damu about an hour after he's supposed to meet. Hamdan speaks broken English and tries to explain that the car broke down and he is stuck in Abeche. I didn't know how an arabic man that speaks broken English is supposed to sound, so I present to you this garbled mess:

http://media.putfile.com/Ad4mu-Bang-Bang-On-The-Road

Laughing

Edit: Just realized I double posted. Sorry 'bout that, mods.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"

Last edited by Professor So And So on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I the phonetic words 'air', 'kiss' and 'tease' are all naughty words, how about introducing a character 'er-kis tis' who our man has to find by asking around? If that has the same effect as asking for 'c**k-c**t a**e' in the UK, it'll raise eyebrows at least...
Tricia
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG... this is so evil!

(I love it!) Very Happy

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahahahah! Great call Prof!

His email to the Reverend here in the States:

Quote:
Dear Rev Benjamin;
This is acknowledge the receipt of your message, Hamdan just call me that he is on his way that by tomorrow 8am he will be here to carry me from n djamena chad to his place in abache;so i am waiting for him,
my problem right now is that i dont a single money with me i borrow money to send this email to you, moreover i am very hungry , but all the same i am waiting,
tell him to call me as soon as he come to n djamena;
i am in front of centre social san field;
thank ou and God bless you Amen;
Best Regards:
Adam

And, to the boy in Chad:

Quote:
DEAR HAMXXX.
I AM WAITING FOR YOU IN NDJAMENA /INFRONT OF CENTRE SOCIAL SAN FIELD/
PLEASE AS SOON AS YOU COME CALL ME SO THAT I KNOW YOU TO MEET ME/
PLEASE CALL ME ON THE SAME NUMBER:XXXXXI AM WAITING/
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONCERN.
ADAM

So, I write this:

Quote:
Dover say he email yuo. you ned to come to abeche. my vehilce break. bust radiator from bang bang on teh road. yuoo get money to come here. private plane taek you back. yuo jus ned oen way tiket to see me in abeche. i haev your money and goosd here.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, guys. There was a shot of a 50 cal machine gun in the lobby of that hotel in the city he's now in. Hope he makes it to Abeche. bang bang! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I can only hope a Chadian ex taxi cab driver back from NYC sees the TWAT reference....

He could, seriously, get killed.

Am I bad if I think that is pretty cool?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he makes it alive to Abeche, he will be at the end of his tether. I wonder if a refuge camp will take him in?

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have not received an email from him since he was supposed to stand out in the city centre with that sign. Hmmmmmm. I wonder why? Evil or Very Mad

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe because he is buried up to his waist with his hands tied behind his back and folks are starting to take aim with their rocks. Very Happy

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would give almost anything to know exactly what is happening right now. Somehow I have the feeling that people are gathering stones and yelling "Allah Akbar!". Twisted Evil

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh, Chad. A vanishing lake, sand, swamps, sand, minefields, sand, rocks, bad roads, mud, civil war, sand, nice mountains, sand, ham, eggs and spam. A truly wonderful place to travel on a mission from TWAT.
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, our lad was hoping to see the representative today by 8 AM (for some unknown reason Confused ) and it's now 8:45 AM in Chad and he still hasn't checked his e-mail in about 24 hours according to readnotify. Wonder what could have happened to him. I sure hope he's okay. I really wanted him to at least make it to Darfur before falling off of the map completely.

January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We could introduce a new symbol for the signature line for every lad that went MIA, like they do on airplanes or tanks: Imageor rather Image

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I guess he's not dead. This just came in:

TWAT wrote:

Please i am not okay here since four days now i am streted here in ndjamena;
The worst is that i dont have single money with me here;Please for God seck tell Hamxxx to come here and pick me or let him come along with those materials so that it will enable me to travel back why is because i dont have any travel documents with me i take a big risk to come because i dont want to disappoint you as i promise;
Please tell him to come here and meet me i dont know the place Abeche because i have not been in chad before this is my first time to come here;
Please my people are worried because i told them that i will come back today;
Since four days now i am here without money or food i am very very hungry please do something now please tell hamxxx to come today or lastest torrow please;
tell him to call me so that i know he is on his way please
Thank you for your cooperation and God bless you Amen;

Then this to the representative:

Quote:
YOU SEE I HAVE NO MONEY WITH ME HERE I AM STREDED SINCE 4DAYS NOW IN NDJAMIENA I AM VERY HUNGRY HERE NO FOOD NO WATER TO DRINK
PLEASE TRY AND COME BEFORE I WILL WEAK HERE.
I DONT HAVE ANY PAPER TO TRAVEL THERE BECAUSE THEY CHECK PAPER .I DONT WANT TO ENTER INTO TROBLEM HERE PLEASE COME WITH ALL THOSE THINGS WITH YOU HERE IN NDJAMENA SO THAT I WILL GO BACK QUICK.
YOU SEE I DONT KNOW ANY BODY HERE TO BORROW MONEY PLEASE COME QUICK I AM WAITING FOR YOU PLEASE MOREOVER I HAVE NOT EATING ANY FOOD.
PLEASE BECAUSE OF GOD COME AND HELP ME YOU ENTER MOTOR FROM THERE AND COME AND YOU CALL ME SO THAT I KNOW YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO NDJAMENA.
THANK YOU I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME TO NDJAMENA PLEASE.

Then this:

Quote:
PLEASE CALL ME SO THAT I KOW YOU ARE ON YOU WAY PLEASE.
NO MONEY TO COME TO ABECHE TRY YOUR BEST AND COME.
YOU CAN BRING THOSE MATERIAL AND MONEY WHEN COMING TO NDJAMENA PLEASE I AM WAITING FOR YOU TRY AND COME TODAY PLEASE
YOU CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU REACH PLEASE NO FOOD NO WATER SINCE 4DAYS NOW.

No water for four days but enough dough for internet cafe time? Someone's priorities are a bit skewed, I would say.

Last edited by Professor So And So on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am here without money or food i am very very hungry

Oh this is marvellous....!!!
What a great safari destination.... clapping

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BWHAHAHAHAH! I really want him to go to Abeche. That place is WONDERFUL! Somehow, I think he'll find a way.

Goat

January
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I DONT WANT TO ENTER INTO TROBLEM HERE

Too late, mate, too late... Very Happy

Safari = Rev T0UR3Y - From Conakry GV to Monrovia LI and environs (960km) - 5imba Liberia Camp - "my friend who is with me sold his shoes and telephone to enable us go back to Monrovia since there is no money left for us" (current status: still in Monrovia, but nothing interesting is happening)

[ <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125498">Eater University</a> - <a href="http://formcentre.download.your-mail.com/">Forms</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=81028">Premium</a> - <a href=http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142769>Tools</a>]
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Compared to Abeche he's already in paradise and doesn't even know it.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I forgot to mention is this... I told him he didn't need a change of clothes. That all he had to bring was his missionary stuff because we had tons of stuff waiting for him. So, he is probably there just in his one outfit. Laughing

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/monthly/CDXX0003?from=36hr_topnav_business

It's only 103 today.

Goat

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NO WATER TO DRINK

I understand that in Africa you only buy bottled water from a store that has factory shipped crates. Unscrupulous street vendors will sell used individual bottles filled with swamp water - filtered through cloth to look clear.

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We wrote this:

Quote:
Hi, I am an interpreter for HamXXX. My name is Eric and I work with the UN. I have been doing charity work here with HamXXX and the church. He wanted me to email you because he said that his poor English is causing some communication problems.

He has some money here for you he says, as well as quite a few gifts. Apparently, you two were supposed to meet in Ndjamena. Well, the radiator in his car is messed up. We traveled to Khach Khach. We were able to get a ride with a goat farmer. We need you to meet us here in Khach Khach. It is not that far. It is right off of the main road, near Am Djamena. Once you get here, we will move back to Abeche. From there, the church's private jet will fly you home, which he says is somewhere in Nigeria. It is not too hard to get here. We will be able to reach you on your cell phone.

HamXXX wants to make sure that you are okay. He wants to know that you are safe and that you are alright. Where have you been staying? Also, he needs to know how much luggage you have, for the trip back to Abeche once you reach Khach Khach. There will probably only be so much room on that trip.

Please get back immediately. Thank you.

Eric

We will get him to Abeche slowly if we have to. Evil or Very Mad

Goat

jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Adam likes Eric...

Quote:

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MESSAGE?THE CONTENTS IS WELL UNDERSTOOD.
I AM VERY GRATEFUL NOW TO HEAR FROM YOU BECAUSE I AM STREDED HERE SINCE FOUR DAYS NOW.
I COME WITH A BROTHER WHO HELP ME OUT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK THE LOCAL LANGUAGE AND I DONT KNOW NDJAMENA.
WHAT HAPPEN NOW IS THAT YOU HAVE TO TELL HAMXXX TO CALL ME SO THAT I CAN GIVE IT TO PEOPLE TO SPEAK WITH YOU BECAUSE I DONT KNOW KHACH KHACH. I WOULD HAVE ADVICE YOU TO COME AS YOU PEOPLE ARE NOW NEAR THE TOWN BUT ALL THE SAME I WILL ASK FOR A DIRECTION THERE/
PLEASE DONT FAIL TO CALL ME. FOR THE PLACE I STAY SINCE I COME HERE IS IN THE MOTOR PARK .THAT IS CENTRE SOCIAL SAN FIELD. NO FOOD FOR ME NO WATER TO DRINK BECAUSE OF LANGLUAGE PROBLEM NO ENGLISH ONLY ARABIC LANGUAGE AND HAUSA THAT IS WHY I COME WITH A BROTHER THAT CAN SPEAK HAUSA BUT NOT ARABIC. Twisted Evil
THE CELL PHONE IS A BUSINESS CENTER AT THE MOTOR PARK IT IS NOT MY CELL PHONE I JUST ASK THE OWNER TO ASSIST ME SO THAT IWE CAN TALK AND KNOW THAT I AM STILL AROUND. I DONT HAVE ANY LUGGAGE IT IS ONLY MY TRAVEL BAG AND MY BROTHER THAT ASSIST ME FROM NIGERIA TO CHAD HERE IN NDJAMENA.
I AM RELIFE FROM THE TENSION AND SHOCK WHICH I AND MY BROTHER HAVE SINCE WE COME HERE IN NDJAMENA.
I AM VERY GRATEFUL AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU PLEASE DONT FAIL TO CALL ME TODAYBECAUSE I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CALL .
BEST REGARDS
.ADAM

ERIC GOD WILL BLESS YOU AMEN.

BWHHAHAHAHAHAAHA! That's just great. For some reason, when he emails his Chad contact, he always does so in all caps. When he emails the Rev from the States, he doesn't do that.

I am so happy to hear that he got an idiot friend involved in this. Can you imagine how pissed you would be? Your friend promises you all of these riches if you just come to Chad with him for one day. Hahahahah!!! I am laughing so hard right now.

Well, it's good to see that he wants to go to Khach Khach. There is a problem that we are going to run into though. Once he leaves Ndjamena, cell coverage is spotty at best. Abeche is the place he needs to be. There is cell and internet service there.

EDIT: He emails the Rev in the States.

Quote:
Dear Rev ;
I want to inform you that HamXXX i just get some one that email me ; his name is Eric ; he work with the Un right now they are in Khach off ndjamena
but i dont know there because i am not from there but i will ask people here know it or not:
I come here with a brother who assist me and direct me the way from chad;
But since we arrival here we are streded staying in a motor park without food and water even since then we have not taking our bath: puke
Please my people at home are over worried because i promise to come back today:
I also want you to tell him if he can still come here to meet me because of no money for travel to there;
if we make it there i will tell you but please try to call me with the cell number on top it is a business center here in chad i am waiting:
Thank you and God bless you Amen:

Goat

Last edited by jojobean on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic