SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We interrupt this show to bring you this urgent message....

CATBINGO!!!!

Thank you may now go back to your previously scheduled program.

Edit: sorry I will add I still can't believe this continues on. Great job guys.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Famous is still on safari in Kumasi!

Quote:
I have been in Kumasi for 2days now i have not seen anita, i search for her all around the place but she was no where to be found.

please i want to kno if this is kind of Game or what? If, is so expensive
Your
Famous

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
MazinGurren
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

only dumbasses pay for hide and seek games Laughing
djxl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the NPR show guys! I do encourage everyone to read this entire thread from page 1. Quite entertaining read. You will feel as if you are stredded in Chad yourself without leaving the comfort of your own home Very Happy

I find it quite amusing that Famous is running around chasing underaged tail in Kumasi with money that he could be sending to get his poor father back home. Just shows where the priorities lie with these people.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stay tuned for a couple hysterical updates on what is about to happen to Famous. He is in for a REAL treat.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
ohmystarsandgarters
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Baiters!

Maybe you should start a new thread for congratulations and ruined keyboard messages. I'm one of the many "This American Life" listeners who didn't know about scam baiting until now. I didn't understand why Ira Glass didn't see the humor at one point in the interview, because that was around the same time I was wetting myself and nearly wrecked my car from laughing. I think I burst a blood vessel in my eye reading this epic adventure.

And I'm not a big lol kind of person, fyi.

Funny (and horrifying) on so many levels! This is pure comedic gold, and a lovely social experiment. Someday in the future a sociology grad student will stumble upon this site and have material for 10 dissertations.

Count me among the many you've inspired with your degenerate behavior.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome ohmystarsandgarters!

If you think it's fun to hear about it, you'll love the thrill of training your own scammer. Grab a lad and jump right in. Very Happy

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And feel free to help spread the church mentioned on the show. Here are step-by-step instructions that even the newest person can follow with great success. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137622

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
chickenhunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YeaWhatever wrote:
And feel free to help spread the church mentioned on the show. Here are step-by-step instructions that even the newest person can follow with great success. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137622

Strange. I didn't recall hearing the name of the church on the show???
Anyway...I've known about the site for years but after hearing the NPR episode I just had to come back and register and share. Here's one of my trivial little baits from earlier this year:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1225464#1225464

Pretty mild in comparision, but anyone willing to waste these guys time is worth it in my opinion.

I also appreciate the creators of this scam's honesty in the interview with Ira. Even though Ira is visibly disgusted with these tactics, you still don't back down no matter what kind of Monsters you are painted to be. I am a big Ira fan, and know he is one of those people that wants to see no harm come to any human being. But I too agree that it is these scammers causing their self demise. At anytime they could quit, but greed keeps them going. I've heard it mentioned a million times that the Nigerians have NO SYMPATHY for Americans loosing their life fortune since it is simply their greed that cost them their money. Turn about is fair play.
In Turkey thieves hands are cut off. In ancient times thieves were executed. What's the difference?
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I read somewhere that Ira had said the church name would have to be bleeped. I guess he just opted to cut out any mention of the church, including its full name. Razz

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Yea, I suppose that saying "TWAT" on national radio might have caused a few issues.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The word TWAT actually only came up a few times. It's amazing, four guys talking and barely any mention of TWAT.

Goat

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Chickenhunter Very Happy

You wrote:

Quote:
In Turkey thieves hands are cut off.

That is, fortunately, not true.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
BoneSmuggler
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

I read this whole thing and just could not resist joining and letting you all know what a work of art this whole thing has been.

Great Job!
Dr_Schadenfreude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

chickenhunter wrote:
Even though Ira is visibly disgusted with these tactics, you still don't back down no matter what kind of Monsters you are painted to be.

Neat trick! I want one of those radios!
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello and welcome BoneSmuggler and Dr_Schadenfreude
If you think you're up to it, we have a certified instructor or mentor who can teach you the ropes in no time, while working SAFE.
Little warning, this amusing, educational hobby seems for most people very addicting and we don't have the antidote Laughing
Read a bit and then a bit more and when..... sign up with a mentor and get going, we have the lads, do you have the (spare) time?
Have fun

@Dr_Schadenfreude,
The only thing I remember from my German lessons:
Keine Freude ohne Schadenfreude, so I hope your friend Freude will arrive here soon LOL_sign

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Niagara, O roar again! wrote:

You wrote:

Quote:

OK, IRAN...Pick your Muslim Extremist Poison...I've seen the YOUTUBE Video....ug...
HookNBait
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread has been the entertainment for me for the past 2 days. The thread convinced me to join the forum. I have to say your work is remarkable Jojo and YW. Only a genius can conduct a wild safari that you have presented here. This is a work of art, it truly is. Keep up what you guys do and keep us entertained. Laughing

Smurf, I especially love your sense of humor behind your work. A true inspiration.

I actually wanted to introduce and create my first post here. I was looking forward to find a mentor whose in a current TWAT baiting. I would love to assist in any supporting role in creating a maelstrom of hellfire for any mugu any day. Let me know if an opportunity for me arises among the TWAT baiting area. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by HookNBait on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

chickenhunter wrote:
Niagara, O roar again! wrote:

You wrote:

Quote:

OK, IRAN...Pick your Muslim Extremist Poison...I've seen the YOUTUBE Video....ug...

They don't do that in Iran either. You may have seen the video but I know these countries.

By the way, we baiters are allowed to talk nonsense to the lads, as for politics and religion (and whatever), but not to other members. Wink

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the new members! It's great that you guys joined here! We are happy to have you aboard.

Goat

U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ira may not have said TWAT... But he did say "streded". I like that. Very Happy

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
chickenhunter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

By the way, we baiters are allowed to talk nonsense to the lads, as for politics and religion (and whatever), but not to other members. Wink

Point taken. Thanks. Bait on! Thanks for the Welcome...
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been re-reading parts of this great bait... a rollercoaster of twist's and unexpected developments for more than 130 pages (and a few related threads... ) Nice to see those remarks of Jojo on the first few pages where he expect's this bait to be over soon, with Adamu still sleeping at the busstation... Who would have thought this would still be going on now... and even more, what's next? Smile

I can only say Big Congrats to the team! It must have taken a lot of effort, also a lot in the background, to make these guys inflict all this trouble to themselves... Thumbs up

I really hope the church of twat will continue its good work... Maybe other lads should experience the benefits of working for phystme, dover and their very capable interns... (currently no other offers for monuments of faith? Wink )

In the mean time I'll just wait for famous to get his moment of fame...

Cheers
Dungeon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

Another PBS transfer student here. I'm on page 94, and gotta say this is an amazing sight and an epic bait!
Thanks for the great entertainment.

D

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks! I like you and your avatar.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic