SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading all 158 pages. Shocked

My hat is off to all you, simply amazing.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp

Tracking: 4343854443

We have a Christmas present coming. Laughing

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
Way to go!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
http://www.dhl-usa.com/home/home.asp

Tracking: 4343854443

We have a Christmas present coming. Laughing

Well done JOJO, my baiter's hat is off to you! Golden Pith You are a credit to the mission!

Whether you are Moslem, Jewish, Christian, or any of thousands of other beliefs, or simply a Being without any religious standing, the Laws of Morality and the Scriptural Laws only applies when you are dealing with people that live by those laws! Wink http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32877

In the spirit of [oss] Col. Hogan's credo, "You'll assist fellow victims, cooperate with all friendly forces, and use every means to harass and injure the enemy's operations." [the cia didn't tell me to say that and hls didn't either; guess who did]
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arrgh!!! I can't see it

'The page you requested cannot be found. It may have been removed, renamed or it could be temporarily unavailable'

no fair!!

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I got the same before I allowed scripts to run.

No worries; it's still in N'djamena, or at least it hasn't surfaced anywhere else yet.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
12/3/2008 7:58 pm Depart Facility Paris, France

Ewwwwww. Paris. Oh well, one step closer to America!

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
xeper13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished the listening to the This American Life piece and I'm getting started on this thread...

Absolutely Phuking Brilliant!
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome xeper13 Very Happy

it's going to take a while getting through it....but certainly worth the read.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Eagle has landed
12/4/2008 4:41 am Transit through DHL facility Wilmington, OH

At Xeper,

See you in about two weeks, you might find the odd baiter streaded in hash conditions amongst the pages, if you could rescue them and bring them along to the end we'd be grateful Wink

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear associate Edward,

We believed that the parcel has arrived OH- USA as shown from the tracking of the shipment today. You can paste the link below to your web browser to view the status of the shipment so that you can collect the parcel.

http://www.dhl.com/publish/g0/en/eshipping/track.high.html?pageToInclude=RESULTS&AWB=4343854443&type=fasttrack

OR, you can paste DHL website: www.dhl.com then, select Location-Chad from the space provided for this. Then, when the window opens, enter the Air Waybill tracking numbers; 4343854443 and enter to view the exact time the parcel will get to your destination.

We are therefore waiting to hearing from you to confirm your receipt of the parcel for further updates.

Regards,
Your associate,
Mbai Rasum

Edit: I just checked with DHL on the price for that shipment. It looks like they spent over $100 to ship it. That's hilarious, considering the small size of the shipment.

Goat

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see what it is.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can assure you, it is just humilating. It's just plain mean. That's all I can say.

Goat

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
I can assure you, it is just humilating. It's just plain mean. That's all I can say.

Mean?? Humiliating?? Shocked I can't believe it!! Shocked

Where is an ethics thread when you need one? Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ He probably sent a chocolate Easter bunny instead of a Santa. Where's the ethics thread?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The gift is from the newest TWAT?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Famous wants a little more Anita love:

Quote:
anita just try and call, use the pay phone to call me+2XXXXXXX0, i am in nigeria please just give me call try ur best on a pay phone, or give me ur conecting line to get you
urs
Famous

What an idiot. After everything done to him... he still wants more.

The funny thing is, he is in Nigeria right now, which is not his home. I only hope he left due to humilation.

Goat

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Famous is now "Famous", although more likely "Infamous" thanks to you guys. I guess he's ready for round deux. Wink

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, so he's in for another round?
Good! I'm sure you can make 2009 a year to remember for him Twisted Evil (Although it might not be easy to beat 2008)

You're still in contact with Godspower too? Did he mention Famous lately?
And would Famous be in contact with the Miracle Network?

Do you have a plan for him already or is it time for a little brainstorm session on what sort of humilation should be applied this time... (can't do that gay-thing again of course Smile ) Whatever will be decided, I think it should involve some travelling again... (Abeche maybe? Very Happy ) I mean that is still where the TWAT and all the money is... Maybe Anita can be made secretary at the Abeche branch?
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it just came in. It's about $35 worth of Chadian currency. Before everyone screams cash baiting, this has been cleared with the 419 Eater Mods. I did not specifically bait cash from him to get cash. First of all, I don't know that I can even exchange that money here in the US. Secondly, I wouldn't, because I want to have some Chadian currency as a trophy. The scam that these guys are running involves getting fake currency printed. He offered to send samples of the cash for us to help him print. So, please no ethics stuff.

Thanks so much to Shadowplay for his drop box!

This was an added bonus. I don't have any idea what this is. But, for some reason, he thinks it is a good idea to ordain Ed as a minister. I'm a bit disappointed to see that it is not in the TWAT church. Crying or Very sad

Goat

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The loco on the first note looks very much like an old French BB 27(?) series, quite likely as the French used to be around Chad a while back.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot all about the fake currency angle you were hitting him with. Nice trophy!

Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So are you going to send him what you managed to reproduce? I'd take a crayon and draw the dollar on a sheet of paper and ask him if he thinks it will pass.

How in the hell did they get money?

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good. How many tons of fake banknotes are you sending back to them? Cool

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the exchange rate for Chad currency is 528 Chaddian (sp?) francs to one US dollar.

So, $35 may be a bit generous as an estimate!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic