SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Loan Lad Got Scared

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scam_the_spam
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The other night I decided it would be fun to play the character of a Lad that hacked my bait account with one of my Lads. I had a week long Loan Lad that I thought it would be fun with, because when I tried to get a picture out of her (after giving her the newsignstandard.com site) I got an e-mail blaming lawyers and governors. Then the "Efcc Efcc" magically sent me an e-mail with her name on it as an approved lender saying it was ok to trust her Rolling Eyes . I was "Speed Baiting" her to try and get a feel for her script, but that got boring LoL.

I tried a few things but she didn't bite so I moved on, but she didn't. I had to set-up another account to keep the transaction "secure" and she didn't believe it was me when I did. Looking back I see where I probably took it a little too far when she set up my baiting character a new e-mail account and my Lad character got to it before my baiting character did. LMAO I wasn't thinking that far ahead.
e-mailed this to me:
Quote:
I do not belive that this is Professor, i think it's *Better Not Say* Wink

Guess I was a better Lad than I thought I was! I e-mailed her with a smart ass response and she wanted me to call her with my number showing on caller ID, LoL She still doesn't understand what a private number is! Anyway, I lost her on this one, I'll give her a few days to see if she bites on my last carrot, but I would think that if I was only supposed to send her $645 for a loan but sent a different "Lad" from her company $1,500 it would scream "MORON WITH MONEY!" Oh well, Bait and Learn. Then throw a dime out for a dozen more baits.
~STS
*Edited out the l337 sp34k for easier reading*

-"FUCK YOU GOLDEN SHOWER GOAT SUCKER!! DO NOT CONTACT ME EVER BOI I FUCK U MOMMA LIKE SHE NEED!!!! PIECE OF!!! SHIT!!! IF FUCKS YOU SHIT BOI I MOTHER FUCK YOU!!! TRICKSTER SHOWER SHIT GOLd!!!!"

- "God's Golden Shower rains on me everyday, protecting me honorably"

Get your Baiter Degree at Eater University!

Last edited by scam_the_spam on Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sts, you don't need to obfuscate words such as "Lad" and "professor" when posting on this forum. The only words that need to be obfuscated are those which are likely to show up on google and make the lad twig. No scammer is going to google the word "lad", and even if they did, they wouldn't find your thread.

If you do post something that requires hiding from google, please use the mask tag, like this:
Code:
[mask]Charles Soludo[/mask]
, as it'll display in plain text rather than "leet speak". This is a lot easier and more pleasant to read, especially when you bare in mind that english isn't everyone's first language.

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic