SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** Spring Has Sprung. A 419Eater Trophy Challenge ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG! That lad certainly must be a tree-hugger, being covert in so many flowers... Very Happy

Speaking of burial I somehow get an idea...

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
tigertale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderfu MrMe,

Looks like he's in the subway. Surely he should be posing in the garden!

Fishhead
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well considering the rules as written for lads. My vlad wouldn't cover herself but she did go out and buy some nice spring flowers. I thought I'd throw it just for fun.

A flower burial is a really great idea. Wink

Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ She still hasn't gotten any sleep. Shocked

@MrMe: Great stuff!!! Laughing
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after seeing MrMe's fine pictures, I was a bit embarrassed to post mine but I said what the heck.

Here they are:

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

I told the lad to cover the troll from head to toe and this is what he sends me Evil or Very Mad I told him to pour buckets of flowers on the troll not kind of cover him up with weeds with a few flowers. Lads and their laziness Rolling Eyes

Edit: More pictures can be found at this Thread

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'd love to know how you guys explained that they had to be covered in flowers. I hope that you are saving all of the emails. I am sure that people would love to see how this is done.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my one actually started with the leprechaun challenge - i sent out a mass mailing of the following message:

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your email, unfortunately I am not able to help you at this current time, however you may be able to help me and earn some good money.

I work for a modelling agency and we are in desperate need of some male african models for a catalogue which we are currently in the process of making. If you would like to apply, please reply to this message and I shall send you the relevant information.

Many thanks,

Among the other lads who replied, replied with the following:

Quote:
DEAR
THEY IS THIS AFRICAN BOY WHICH, I WILL DRIECT TO YOU, IF YOU WANT, SOMEONE FOR MODELLING. YOU CAN CONTACT HIM ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS(@yahoo.com).OR PHONE .HIS NAME IS . FROM A NIGERIAN
GOD BLESS
THANKS

and was automatically sent the following 2 emails:

Quote:
Dear mugu's name/email address,

Thank you for your prompt response. I have inputted your details into our system and you should receive the standard application email to you shortly.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO ME, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE STANDARD APPLICATION EMAIL

Also, let me just point out, as other applicants who are new to the modelling world have commented on it, that although it may seem strange modelling all of these clothes at once, this must be done so that we can get an idea of which clothes go with which as these are the types of clothing you will be modelling if successful except not all at once obviously.

Also, please do not be afraid to make any items of clothing or props yourself - we understand you may not have enough money to buy or rent all the clothes required, it is the effort and looks which count.

Best of Luck,

and a few minutes later:

Quote:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for applying to be a model in our Irish themed Spring Collection Catalogue 2008.

To apply, please reply with the following details and with the photos of yourself attached as detailled below.

Full Name:
Full Address:
Bank Name:
Bank Account Number:
Sort Code:

You should take a minimum of 4 photos, however the more you take the more chance there is that we will be able to use. However as you are not on our books, and are only an applicant you will be paid for a maximum of 4 of these at $6500 USD per photo.

The photos should be taken thusly (any coloring specified must be adhered to, the painting of clothes will not lower your chances of success):

The applicant should wear the following attire:
Green Top Hat (as similar as possible to this style: http://www.hatsinthebelfry.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/9green-350.jpg )
Belt (black, preferably with a yellow buckle, which is tied around the base of the Green Top Hat with buckle facing forward)
Shirt (color is not particuarly important, however white or yellow would be preferable)
Waistcoat (a different color to the shirt) - Optional, but highly preferable
Green Bow Tie
Green Jacket
Green Trousers or Shorts
Shoes (preferably in the following style: http://www.redferret.net/Images/tn_lepshoes.jpg Color is not particuarly important. It may be necessary to use painted masking tape to create the curved toe area, this is fine as long as it is painted in the same color as the shoe.)

The applicant should pose with the following items:
A real, or fake beard (The beard should be long, and if possible cover all around the outside of the face connecting with the hair)
The applicant should have in his/her mouth, a smoking pipe, an example can be seen here: http://www.dsphotographic.com/g2/15058-3/Howarth+1940s+Weekend+-+006.jpg
Holding in the left hand, a paper or cardboard cut out of the following image, painted green: http://www.ellison.com/images/productimages/Four-Leaf-Clover_13418.gif

We look forward to your application,

He/or his mate did also send the following email from 's email address, and would have also been sent the 2 above emails:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
I WILL LIKE TO ON YOUR MODELLING BUSSINESS.GOD BLESS.
THANKS

but it looks like he gave up on that facade and the next email I received from him was:

Quote:
Hello Sarah,
i have acqire all the materials for the pictures, but i still have a question to ask you.can your company pay me thru western union, for i do not have a n international account inwhich you may pay .i will send the pictures as soon as i got your reply.i want to be your model.thanks for this.God bless you.
best regards.
he seems to have changed his name here

I sent him:

Quote:
Hello Ali,

In answer to your question, yes our company can pay you through Western Union. Please provide details when you submit your application. I await your application.

(By the way, Sorry if you received duplicate emails, we have been having problems with our mail servers.) I hadn't got rid of the autoresponse so every time he emailed he would get the 2 above emails sent to him

Many thanks,

He replied with:

Quote:
dear sarah,
thanks for your mail. i have gotten some of the items.but some are very expensive to buy.can your company,assist me to finish this project.meanwhile, this my first outing on modelling world.
thanks
Ali

Which I was having none of. I sent him abit of a slap:

Quote:
Hello Ali,

You said, "i have gotten some of the items.but some are very expensive to buy.can your company,assist me to finish this project", yet in your previous mail you said: "i have acqire all the materials for the pictures". How could you have had all the materials yesterday and not today?

Please note in the standard mailing it does say that you are allowed to make your own items if you cannot afford them, for example if you do not have the right coloured shirt you could paint another one. You will NOT be penalised for items you have created yourself, even if they do not look very good. It is the effort that you put in which counts.

Unfortunately our company is not in a position to pay in advance, however you will be paid as soon as we receive your application, even if you are not accepted for the main photo shoot. Remember for your best chance of success, it would be wise to send as many photos as possible in different poses, however remember you will only be paid for 4 of them.

I await your application. PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 30TH MARCH 2008. It was getting close to the deadline and I wanted the pics

PS. We are still experiencing issues with our mail server, where previous mails are being sent out automatically. Please ignore those emails.

He then tried to blame me for his missing the deadline:

Quote:
SARAH,
I GOT YOUR MAIL.BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME ABOUT THE DEAD LINE ,AT FIRST , NOT WHEN I MUST HAVE GOTTEN ALL THE ITEMS,READY FOR THE PICTURE,NOT KNOWING THAT THE DAY WAS THE LAST DAY.

ANYWAY,NO PROBLEM,MAYBE SOMEOTHER TIME , IF I CAN HELP YOU FOR ANYTHING,I MM THERE FOR THAT.
THANKS

Which was good, as a few days later, this challenge started.

I hit him with this email:

Quote:
Hello Ali,

I am sorry that you were unaware of the deadline before it was too late, however another opportunity has arisen which it would seem you qualify for.

As it is now Spring in the northern hemisphere we will be incorporating flowers alot more into the styles of clothing our models will be wearing. However we need to see what sort of flowers would fit in with our styles, as well as how many flowers would be appropriate for each of our models.

Therefore we are in need of someone who can go out and model themselves, covered in as many different types of flowers as possible. We will of course reimburse you for the costs of all the flowers you purchase, as well as offering you $7200 USD as payment for the time it will take, and a bonus based on the quantity of flowers you are able to model yourself with. We would be willing to offer a bonus of $5000 USD for every 1000 flowers you model yourself with, up to a maximum of 10,000 flowers.

Rules for application
At least 2 photos are required
Please make sure you cover your entire body in flowers except for your face.
Please smile in the photo.
At least 1000 flowers are required.

If you are interested, please send the photo directly to my email address, together with your chosen method of payment. Payment will be made if the above criteria are met.

The deadline for applications is April 15th 2008. I wasnt going to let him miss the deadline again!

and his response was:

Quote:
HELLO SARAH,
I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THIS. YOU SAID 1000 FLOWERS ARE NEEDED ON THE PICTURES.DO I HAVE TO TAKE THIS PICTURES ON A DIFFERANCE FLOWERS?.DO I HAVE TO PLACE THE FLOWER LEAVES ON THE BODY?,OR POSING WITH PLANTED FLOWERS ALL OVER THE BODY.PLEASE SPECIFY.
THANKS.
ALI

I tried to clear up abit of the misunderstanding:

Quote:
Hello Ali,

Thank you for your interest. In answer to your questions:

Yes, 1000 flowers are required, but that is the minimum. The more flowers you are able to cover yourself in, the more we can pay you.

If you are able to have different types of flowers, that would be a bonus, however the most important point is the quantity.

You have to lay down, and have the petals (the coloured leaves) of the flower covering your entire body - except for your face.

The rest of the flowers should be spread around you so the photograph looks like you are lying on lots of flowers too.

I look forward to your application - remember to send details for how you would like to be paid.

And lo and behold the next email I got was:

Quote:
DEAR SARAH,
HERE ARE THE PICTURES.
PAYMENT DETAILS :WESTERN UNION
NAME:
with the 4 pictures attached.

I am currently in the process of getting him to redo the pictures with more flowers Very Happy

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
ChainYanker
Collecting TShirts the Hard Way

Location: Shouting "Fire!" in crowded theaters across America

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you still want to do leprechauns, for whatever reason, I have a nice logo that says "stupid criminal" in Gaelic that I never got to use.

FEMALE

"This deal does not have anything to do with religion because we are talking about $10.150 million us dollars" -Bangu Mali

"YOUR DEATH IS AT HAND HENCE YOU LEARNT HOW TO DOUBLE CROSS OTHER GUYMAN KEEP IT ON AND WATCH OUT" -Don Jack

"why is it that you dont believed that the unicorn is avaialabe" -Victoria Smith

"i have seen that you are not financially capable to handle this great opportunity maturedly" -Muhammad Bla1se

Earned a pony, earned a bun, still not sure what they mean --> pony
Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wanted to add this one Smile

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is Elton John when you need him?
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe i'm just skimming over it, but what is the deadline for this challenge?
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
The last day of April.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Mushtoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine aren't biting at all. Embarassed

"...you have disgusted mine fmaily with hatred of your stupid church. your church does not exist, and i am no longer a member or is my fmaily..."
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I hear ya, I sent many emails out and I haven't gotten a single bite. Evil or Very Mad

(◦_°●)O---('~' )o<sup><strike>419 四百十九</strike>!!!</sup>

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!
Yay! I finally got a pony! ...Now, if I could only catch it! (⊃゚ヮ゚)⊃ pony

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Reckon Calvin Klein will like them? Cool

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Nice trophies!
C@lvin Kle1n underwear model. Shocked Laughing

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!

Closed lad accounts X13 x10 Senegal Senegal Senegal Nigeria Columbia Spain United Arab Emirates Canada United Kingdom United Kingdom United States x 12
Mushtoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing shots!
Looks like a pro model and photographer... I bet you're well chuffed!
Mine still aren't biting Mad
Quote:
but Mr sir, we are look better in clothe and not flower. my sister will model for you and your company bgut she wants only to be a model in clothe and not in flower. you can have her. he is ready for you

"you can have her. he is ready for you". Now I'm confused...

"...you have disgusted mine fmaily with hatred of your stupid church. your church does not exist, and i am no longer a member or is my fmaily..."
Baek Ðu San
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Shocked Laughing So am I.

"my sister will model for you and your company bgut she wants only to be a model in clothe and not in flower."

What!? the customer's always right!. Evil or Very Mad

@Mushtoo: Tell him/her/it that models have to be versatile, if they want to find new job opportunities. Twisted Evil

백두산, 白頭山.
詐欺師との戦い!

Mushtoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh, looks like I'm out Rolling Eyes

Quote:
please understand that flower is not cheap as clothe. we are poor individual and my sister is poor. we cannot help you with FLOWER"

Hmmm. They cannot help me with FLOWER.

MrMe
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DEAR
I AM VERY SORRY FOR RETURNING YOUR MAIL LATELY. MY DAD DIED.
I HAVE SEEN YOUR MAIL.THE ISSUE IS THE NUMBER OF FLOWERS,I MEAN THE ONE THOSAND FLOWERS.IN THIS APART OF THE WORLD FLOWERS ARE NOT THAT MUCH.

I FIND AROUND,EVEN THE FLOWER SELLER, CLOUD NOT GET THAT NUMBER.
THANKS FOR EVARYTHING YOUR HAVE DONE TO MAKE SURE,I PROGRESS 0N THIS PROJECT DUE IT HAVE GONE BYE.
BEST RAGARDS

(I gave him a deadline of the 20th May to get the 1000 flower photo)

he seems like a keen lad though, so I'm sure he'll be up for whatever next month's competition is!

<a href="?t=125626">MTCN S3cur3</a> Endorsements:

I am almost having a bad sight as a result of click on the box

my eyes are paining me now cos i have been
looking at the computer for more than six hours

you cannot subject me to this suffering

i am sick and tired of this shit.

I don't go with this Idea at all, this is not how business is done

whenever i make mistake even at the peak of retrieving the numbers i would ask to go back to the begining and this has virtually consumed all my time by doing this

i cant stress my self any more..I now have a back pain cos of this

pony
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm out too... Crying or Very sad maybe next month!
zgirl1979
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper - did you tell him that "underwear stuffing" was not acceptable? Laughing Twisted Evil

Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to get a safari out of that Euro lad, however he is very stubborn and will not leave the Netherlands for any amount of money. Sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

Easter Egg
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We are not taking any more submissions now. The winner will be announced on May 8th.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I couldn't get my Netherland lad on Safari to collect the payment. He was getting pretty suspicious of my "Company" So I basically sent him an email saying he was a child molester and a homosexual. This is what I got back:

Quote:
GORGANIS,

YOU ARE A FOOL AND IDIOT, I KNOW THE KIND OF PERSON YOU PEOPLE ARE. MY NAME IS CLEAN ALL OVER THE WORLD WITHOUT ANY CRIME COMMITED. YOU DON'T HAVE EXCUSE YOU JUST WANT TO USE THAT TO ESCAPE THE CHARGES I COULD SUE YOUR COMPANY FOR, IF IT IS LEGALISED COMPANY I WILL SUE YOU BUT IT IS NOT A LEGALISED COMPANY WHICH YOU KNOW ALSO YOURSELF.

ALL THESAME I KNOW YOU PEOPLE ARE SCAMMER IF YOU NEED REAL SUCKER CHECK SOMEWHERE ELSE AS I ALREADY TOLD YOU BEFORE AND I REPEAT IT AGAIN. I AM WISER THAN YOU TAUGHT. I AM AN AFRICA MAN NOT EUROPEAN I WAS BORN IN LAGOS, NIGERIA THE SO CALLED SCAMMER COUNTRY YOU PEOPLE SAID IN THE WORLD SO YOUR PRACTISE IS KNOW TO ME IN THE BEGINNING. I DON'T WANT TO PUT YOU IN PROBLEM OR YOUR PARTNER THAT IS WHY I DECIDE I DON'T WANT TO GO TO ITALY OR ANYWHERE BECAUSE IF I DO, I WILL DISGRACE WHO EVER THAT SHOW ME RUBISH FROM YOUR SILVER BOX YOU WROTE TO ME AND I WILL MAKE SURE IF I DON'T GET MY MONEY FROM HIM AT THE SPOT I WILL DESCLIPLINE HIM WITH ANYTHING. BUT I DON'T NEED IT YOU PEOPLE JUST STAR THE GAME CONTINUE WITH IT, YOUR JUGDEMENT IS AT THE CORNER. MOTHERFUCKER.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic