SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wrong Name Again -- Terrible Lad English

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bellow is the information for your payment via western union money transfer.

Receiver,s Name:.. Mr.Nw3k3 3dwin
Destination:.. Cotonou Benin Republic.
Test Question;.. Who is your father
Test Answer;. God

My character sent this:

Mugu:
Quote:
If you need your package box to deliver to your home address go and send the money with western union and stop playing with this company

Me:
Quote:
Dear Company,

I do not understand your last massage. My bank does not have Western Union. They say Money Gram is just as good. What do you mean when you say "stop playing with this company"? I do not understand what you mean.

I sent you the moneys now send me my consignment. I already tell you you do not have to send it to my door. I will picj it up at the Swift City airport.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Mugu:
Quote:
ATTN; George Herman Ruth

How are you today i hope that everything is going well with you and your family, This is to acknowledge the receipt of your response and the contents is well noted, Listen Ge0rge Herman Ruth understand is very good for life why because the date is not current date and with the receive name is not the name i give to you, Now i when you to send the full informations such as below.

RECEIVER NAME----------------

SENDER NAME-----------------

QUESTION------------------

ANSWER-------------------

TRANSFER NUMBER-----------------

We are waiting for the informations

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic