SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tina & Joe's Safari - 85 Days and Ritual pics

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OOOOO! thefife, you can take it! Laughing Wink

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beating

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now ya talking girlfriend! Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that was an enlightening break from the safari. I'm glad you two are so fond of me. Cool

Joe is such an idiot. He sends emails to Karim and Enitan, wondering whether they have heard from Marcelo...He's afraid to anger Marcelo with his constant pestering. But he's got to pester someone. Mad
Quote:
subject: have u mailed Marcelo lately
Joe E .E
Monday, October 6, 2008 6:34:26 AM
To:Karim Najh

let me know cos l have not heard from him.
-------
subject: l have not heard from him
Joe E .E

Tuesday, October 7, 2008 4:28:40 AM
To:Karim Najh

Good morning Mr Karim,
How is everything going with you. l hope ok. l have not heard from Marcelo.hope to hear from you.
Joe
-----
Date Tue, 7 Oct 2008 1:20 AM
From "Joe E .E"
To "Enitan"
Subject l have not heard from him

Goodmorning Mr Enitan,
l have not heard from Marcelo. l hope all is well with your family. l hope to hear from you.
Joe
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Time to bring Joe's and Willy's spirits up high. They should be thrilled. Laughing
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 8:46 AM
subject payment sent

Dear Mr. Emmanuel,

I've been so busy in the studio that I forgot to email you to tell you that the payment has been sent to the account that you sent me. Please wait a few days for the banks to clear the transfer. Overseas transactions take a bit longer to complete, especially ones of this size.

Also, there is really no need of you to bother Karim or Enitan about business that we have together. They told me that you sent them messages about whether they had heard from me.

Why don't you just email to me directly? It's not like I'm going to bite your head off, or anything.

Marcelo

Now, Joe sits on the boiler. After the pressure builds up, I'm sure to get a concerned, funny email from him. I hope that when Willy goes to check the account later this week, he'll find that it has been seized. And if I'm really lucky, Holland immigration officials will revoke his visa, and give him the big boot back to Nigeria. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SH you are so good to keep this bait alive all this time by yourself...even if you do look possessed. Rolling Eyes

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@thefife - Thanks for the compliment. Very Happy And I am possessed....by total goodness and light....that is the burning truth coming out my eyes....
the lads are helpless against it. Wink Cool

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job! clapping

Sorry rumbero is missing it.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rumbero is spending his time dancing on Youtube. Here he is... Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIMOVGAwznU

Joe wants to know how much money was sent.... Rolling Eyes
Quote:
from Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 5:01 AM

subject Sorry My Brother

Thank for the mail,Sorry for that but you know if l dont hear from you, l feel as if there is no one in this world, that is why l be sending mails to Enitan and Karim to alert you to mail me too. l am sorry l wont go thru them.
l know the film production eat your time up but create time to mail me cos l think we have more bizness ahead of us ok.
l NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH WAS SENT TO THE ACCOUNT PLEASE.
l hope everything is in progress.l pray all nite for the film to come to stand cos that would be a great joy to each an everyone of us. l hope to be in US on a good day and that would be when my nephew is out to SINGAPORE.l am processing his trip to Singapore on a football match.
He worries me so much about it and l just have to do that being that he is my late sister's son.
l hope to hear from you my Brother.My regards to everyone. when are you likely to come to Africa....Marcelo.
we have alot to talk about when the film production is through based on more write ups............cheersssssssss

There's that "SINGAPORE" thing, again. "Football match" my @ss! Maybe Willy is wearing out his welcome in Holland, and the gang is shipping him out to do scams in Singapore. Here's a fine example of possible work for Willy to do that I ran into this morning - Job scamming. Even if you are caught, the penalties are very light. Watch the video to see the scammers involved. Most of the job scammers just take your money for fees, travel expenses, etc. and run with no job. These guys are a little different. It's more like indentured work or slavery.

Singapore raids 'jobs scam' firm
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia-pacific/2008/10/200810152646975695.html

The plight of South Asian migrant workers - 20 Sep 08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdjUw_bl5RI

I think all those "s"s at the end of "cheers" in Joe's email are smiles. That will change soon.

Marcelo responds:
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 9:10 AM

subject regarding transfer

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

$50,000 was sent to the account. How much of it are you planning on donating to Oxfam?

I do not think that I will be able to revisit Africa until next spring or summer,
possibly even longer. With the worldwide credit crunch sending markets into disarray, nothing is certain right now. Investors will be difficult to find as most everyone are selling off assets and shying away from new venture projects. Expenses here are mounting. I hope I can keep my head above water and finish this latest production before the money runs out.

Marcelo
I wonder how many times a day Willy will check the account?
A bit of panic should seep in about Friday, I'd say. Laughing

EDIT: Update: Added an email to joe to make him feel more comfortable before the big letdown.. Laughing
Quote:
Date Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:26 AM ( < 1 min ago ) Text view
From "Enitan"
To Joe
Subject i have messaged to marcelo Show full header

Dear Joe,

Did Marcelo email you? I let him know you were looking for him.
My family and I are well. Hope you are the same.

Enitan
Wink

edit: deleted email addresses

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero never shared the fact that one of his legs was shorter than the other. Surprised Laughing

create time to mail him cos l think we have more bizness. Very Happy

BTW, I had no idea that there were scams as such and thanks for sharing.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona - Well, I thought I would just give Rumbero a little chuckle when he comes back. I miss busting them on him. Smile

Joe wants to donate "A LITTLE." He doesn't seem to be as generous as the rest of his friends, who gave all their money away. But don't look so surprised. He only stopped scamming for a week or two after he got home, till he got his weight back up, and started feeling "normal" again.

Quote:
Date Thu, 9 Oct 2008
From "Joe E .E"
To "Enitan"

Subject He mailed me

whenever you mail me, l feel my late mom is still alive.How are your family enjoying over there,great place rite.l hope the ones at home are ok too.
Mr Enitan,let your kids all come over there when thing are in shape ok, as well as school there too.l really hope everything are in good shape there too.l am fine and things are moving rapidly.
Tell me about the OXFAM CHARITY.I HOPE TO DONATE A LITTLE THERE.I WANT TO KNOW.
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Joe

Every time Joe gets a "here's your payment" email, he says, "Thanks for your kind email." But he is great about giving his encouragement and advice about bizness. Laughing This next email cracks me up! Laughing His use of language and phrasing are really funny. That's about the only thing I'm gonna miss about this boi, while I take time off from him to recharge for the next adventure, that is, if he is still game. I'm glad to see that he has some debts still on his books.

Quote:
from Joe
to Marcelo Castelli
date Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:17 AM

subject Dear brother

Thanks for your kind mail.l want to let you know that with time things would boom, don't be discourage by worldwide credit crunch sending markets into disarray,there are so many doors to and fro,just let your mind work with the brain and for the investors, let the film be out and you will see the Glory of what we have planted.
l hope you know seeds germinate rapidly,so do investors coming but you are not seeing until they hold on you.
Be patient abit and be watchful too.l am with you my dear brother..let me check the round tble and know how much to send to OXFAM,need to settle some depths of my craftworks (sculpture work) ok.hope to hear from you
Joe
Laughing

Grandmother is worried! Joe's gonna flipout!! Shocked
Quote:
Date Thu, 9 Oct 2008 7:02 AM
From "Enitan"
To "Joe E .E"
Subject Re: He mailed me

Dear Joe,

All my family are fine, here and in Africa. My children in Africa are
grown and can take care of themselves. We miss them, but will reunite
in a few months. I hope you remain well also. Oxfam is a worldwide
charity, Joe.
You can read about what they do here: http://www.oxfam.org .

Joe, I have contacted your grandmother again, and she is concerned. She
wants you to do the same as us. She wants you to give away all of
Marcelo's payment to Oxfam. You only experienced the bad time because
you yourself were bad to other people. You should not profit from it.
It will only take you down the same road again if you accept it. She
wants you to give it all away. Every dollar of it. She wants you to
contact Marcelo, and tell him to send it directly to Oxfam, and not to
you. Grandmother is very afraid that you will use the money for bad
things and go back to doing the wrong things. If you have debts to pay,
you must use your good work, and not use any of Marcelo's payment to get
yourself out of the debt.

Joe, I am also worried about you. Do not forget about the black barrel
and the old clothes and rags. They are very real.

Be good, and do the right thing, Joe. Email Marcelo and tell him what
Grandmother wants you to do. Give away all the money, please.

Enitan
Laughing Laughing Enitan does not want this money to destroy Joe!

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! It seems Joe got a little upset about Enitan's warning. Laughing He wrote in all CAPS this time. He does this when he wants to convince a character that what he is saying is the truth and he wants you to read every word, and believe him.
Unfortunately, what he has written is NOT what his Grandmother and Enitan have told him that he must do! Mad I wonder if Grandmother will see Joe's true intentions for the money? Joe's email if full of lies, all lies! Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
From "Joe E .E"
To "Enitan"
Subject HELLO

THANKS FOR THE BRIEF MAIL

A VOICE CAME TO ME IN THE VISION OF MY DREAM SAYING 'MY SON LIVE A LIFE THAT WOULD LEAD YOU TO HAPPINESS. 5.15A.M 8TH WEDNESDAY 2008.
I WILL GIVE SOME TO MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME, TO THE HOMELESS,ORPHANAGE HOME IN GHANA AND NIGERIA AND TO OXFAM CHARITY PAYABLE IN HOLLAND.
LET IT GET TO ME THE WAY EVERYONE GOT THEIRS THEN I WILL DO MY BEST WHICH IS SEEN BY GOD .
MY REGARDS TO ALL .HAVE YOU HEARD FROM TINA AND ANGELO.
Joe

Another chance at redemption of this scammer Joe fails miserably. Sad
Enitan is really upset about this. Sad But what else can he do? Confused Enitan has visions of his own. He sees Joe in the black barrel, with a man approaching, carrying a lighted torch. The man takes the baby from Joe's hands, throws in the torch, and walks away.

Now, Joe feels a creeping little doubt about whether he will get his money. He asks about Angelo and Tina, but has not written to them. They have the treasure, and I believe that somehow, even though he planned to kidnap, rob, and perhaps kill them, he feels like he is entitled to a share of it. Evil or Very Mad
He should be asking about the transfer or have some kind of news of a bank account problem today. The weekend is coming up, and banks will be closed. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
A VOICE CAME TO ME IN THE VISION OF MY DREAM SAYING 'MY SON LIVE A LIFE THAT WOULD LEAD YOU TO HAPPINESS. 5.15A.M 8TH WEDNESDAY 2008.

Oh yes? Rolling Eyes

Since we know Joe is a liar, I bet it was an accidental baiter who called him... Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe ain't right, we tell ya! Laughing Laughing Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Laughing @Corona - I know. We all tried to make him right, but Joe may be too far gone.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Haven't heard from Joe for the past week, so I sent him this:
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Oct 14, 2008 11:24 PM

subject Did you receive your funds?

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

Have you received your funds yet? I have not seen any thank you message from you.

Marcelo
Laughing

EDIT: Update. Joe wrote back:
Quote:
from "Joe E .E"
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 15, 2008 2:55 AM

subject Re: Did you receive your funds?

l have not receive it yet, when l check the account tomorrow, l will let you know if the funds has been deposited.
How is the film production going with you.l hope you need my assistance to easy things.
How is everyone,l hope all in good shape.l hope to hear from you and l am happy for your concern.
Joe

Oh, as a matter of fact, I do have a few easy things that Joe can assist me with. Another trophy.... Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Here's my next trophy attempt, while I'm waiting to hear about the bank account problem. Special thanks to thefife, who came up with this idea. Very Happy I knew I was going to do something with the opening Joe gave me "easy things," and thefife pushed me to be a trophy seeker once again. Believe me, it wasn't a hard push, though Laughing
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Oct 16, 2008 7:02 AM

subject you need to do this for me

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

I did not hear back from your regardsing your transfer. Any news?
You asked me if there were any easy things that you could do for me.
As a matter of fact, there is one small thing you could do for the success of the film.
I was talking to an investor today, Ms. Fife, and she wanted to include a real live narration of the memoirs.
This would be used to introduce the various scenes, and help explain the plot in a more real way.
I told Ms. Fife that it was a splend idea, and that I'm sure that you would be willing to do it.

So, Joe, what I need from you is to read aloud your memoirs, and capture them to a video, like you
did with the ritual. She also wanted you to be shown in the video, to add to the dramatic effect.
So, when you record this video, please read them with all the emotion you felt at the time it was happening.
Make believe you are the actor here. Do a great job on it, and there is more money in it for you.
If you don't do it, then we will lose this investor, and I could possibly have to cancel or delay the production.
We need Ms. Fife's money, Joe, right away, so please do this and send it to me as soon as possible.

Marcelo
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Believe me, it wasn't a hard push, though Laughing

You got that right! Laughing I didn't realize you could be such a featherweight Slappy.

SlapHappy wrote:
I was talking to an investor today, Ms. Fife...

Awwwwww, I'm so touched! Very Happy

SlapHappy wrote:
We need Ms. Fife's money, Joe, right away, so please do this and send it to me as soon as possible.

If he thinks he's getting his paws on 1 red cent of my Kazillions without that narration he's completely out of his mind & lost the road map back. Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe responded to my trophy request:
Very Happy jump_4_joy
Quote:
from "Joe E .E"
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 16, 2008 9:35 PM

subject Here you are..........I need to get things ready.little time pls

Do you mean l have to start reading from the beginning of the memoirs or some sort of place cos if l have to start from the beginning l have to go all over again to check for it cos the ones l have here are some part of it that l kept with me.
where exactly do you want me to start reading aloud .l have not receive the funds yet,l think there is a check up in Holland. my nephew and l need to hear from the client.

how is everyone doing over there, l hope all in good shape.l hope to hear from you.
Joe
and another one a few hours later....
Quote:
from "Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 16, 2008 11:12 PM

subject We should aleast talk on phone

If you cant call me, l will call you cos its cheaper here to call.lets talk on phone.
Give me your numbers so l call you.hope to hear from you.
Joe
Sorry Joe. I just don't feel like it... Laughing I decided to ignore this request for a phone call. But I decided to send him copies of his memoirs, because he could have lost some of them after he thought that Omar had hacked his email, and Joe deleted everything in there.
Marcelo sent Joe this email today:
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Oct 17, 2008 1:25 AM

subject Re: Here you are..........I need to get things ready.little time pls

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

Yes, it is very important for you to do the entire memoir narration. Ms. Fife drives a hard bargain, and has ants in her pants. She wants to see you, and hear the whole reading. If we do not produce them soon, she will look elsewhere to invest her money. Please do the best job that you can, ok?

I will send you copies of the memoirs you sent me, in case you cannot find them all on your side.. Be looking in your email soon for them. I have them broken down into 7 parts. Make sure that you read it all, and act with emotion in the right order of occurance. Please take on this task in a very serious manner, as the production really needs her money now. Thank you for your kind attention to it.

Marcelo
Smile
He will have no excuses now for not doing the whole story. I gave Joe a short deadline, because he works better under pressure, even though he's always late.
Wink Cool Marcelo included this on the last email with the memoirs attached:
Quote:
This is the last one. If any of the 7 emails or attachments are not there, let me know.
I would like to get this done by saturday, if possible. Please try hard to make this deadline.
Marcelo
Can't wait for the video(s)! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As usual, Joe wants to delay. But I want to ruin his weekend, so I can enjoy mine! Laughing
Quote:
from "Joe E .E"
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 17, 2008 3:37 AM

subject As long as its good for you also good for me too

l would be making preparation for the video camera tomorrow, l need to get things set and l hope before tuesday things should be ready.Pls get the ants out of her pants.(Hear that' Ms. Fife? hahaha)l have not receive the funds yet.
hope to hear from you as l will print every bit of the memoirs tomorrow out.
Joe

============
from "Joe E .E"
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 17, 2008 3:39 AM

subject No memoirs part 7 - here.send the part 7

waitin for the part 7.l think its the last one like u said.
hope to hear from you
Joe

============
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 17, 2008 3:41 AM

subject we need to talk on PHONE

I WANT IT REAL.MARCELO WE NEED TO TALK ON PHONE.THIS IS BUSINESS BUT YOU ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT TALKING ON PHONE.
JOE

OOOOO! Out comes the whip on Joe! Tuesday, no way! Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
to "Joe E .E"
date Oct 17, 2008 9:04 AM
subject URGENT your video project
mailed-by gmail.com
Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

I have resent part 7 of the memoirs, and you should have them now, correct?
You didn't get the money yet? That's curious...what did Willem tell you? Did he check at the bank?

You do not seem to grasp the urgency of my request for the video.
I do not think you know how business here in the USA works, so i will give you a bit of expanation. It is nothing like business in Africa. In Africa, if you tell your business contact you need something tomorrow, they will deliver to you in a week. This seems to be standard in Africa, and everyone there accepts that that is the way things work there. They put up with it.

If you were to do the same thing here in the USA, not deliver what you promised on time, you would be out of buiness before the week was up. People do not wait for things to get done here. If it is not done on time, they do business with someone else. Ms. Fife is like this. She will not wait til Tuesday for the video. I may be able to stall her till Sunday night, but if it is not on her desk, or here for me to show to her by Monday morning, she will not invest in the project. And that, my friend, will be it for the project. The ants in her pants will compell her to leave.

I am down to my last $5,000 and doing the editing work myself, having layed off my staff temporarily until I can get investor funding. Mr. Emmanuel, I cannot for the life of me understand your delays. If someone waves one million dollars in front of your eyes, and has only one small request in order to give you the money, you do it, don't you? This is what she is doing, Joe. Her money will get this project finished and well on it's way to distribution.

I do not want to push her any farther, so try to finish it by Saturday, if you can. It might be hard for me to come up with a good excuse that she will accept, if the video is not here on Saturday. Don't piss me off. Do not miss the deadline. You do not want to get on my bad side. Your royalty contracts have not been offered nor written yet.

Please take all my words seriously, and do a good job.

I'm going to be in the editing room, working feverishly to finish the editing.
I will not have a phone in the room, as it is very distracting. I think I've explained myself pretty clear to you what your responsibility is to this project. So, I do not feel like wasting time and arguing over excuses, money, or whatever else you might have to distract me from my work. I need to get this done as the first rough cut, to show other investors, if this woman changes her mind about the film. You have your work to do, too. I suggest you get cracking. Time and money is not on our side.

I will expect to see the video by the end of Saturday night. Please keep me informed as to your progress.

Marcelo
Laughing
Think that's enough pressure on him? Laughing
I have some more behind the wings waiting... Wink

edit: minor errors

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joe just keeps on giving. Laughing Laughing Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Corona - Yes, he does. Smile But all his pushing back, "negotiating," delays requiring more hounding emails sure gets tiring after awhile.
But, I guess I have to look on the bright side. He's a trophy baiter's dream if you got the time and patience for his crap. And at least I got the weekend off! Laughing

Update!News from Joe. As usual he pushes Marcelo back for a one day delay. He likes to think he is the one in control. The full moon was three days ago, Joe. You better not be thinking of next month here. Smile
Quote:
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 17, 2008 6:17 PM

subject ok,ok,ok.will get it done for you on time b4 sunday.

l understand how its like l promise to get that done to you on time ok.l need to get the video camera today and start everything b4 the fullmoon.
l will get it done for you on time b4 sunday nite and you drop it on her desk on monday morning.hope to hear from you.
Joe
==============
from "Joe E .E"
to Marcelo Castelli
date Oct 17, 2008 6:56 PM

subject You need to contact the bank over there

The money has not gotten to willem's account yet as the client in holland told us and we have checked over here on the internet bank in Ghana we have not seen it. You need to contact the bank over doing the transfer that there is no sign of the money entering the account we gave them.
You do the checkings over there and let me know ok. hope to hear from you.l will send the video to you.be reassured for the video ok.
Joe

I'm glad he gave Marcelo some information on that transfer finally. He was starting to get a little worried. He better get right on that. Wink
Because of the delay till Sunday night, Marcelo's now going to have to work some of his magic on Ms. Fife, so she will wait till Monday morning. It's schmoozing time! He'll whisper sweet compliments in her ear, and she will melt at his powers of persuasion. Marcelo really doesn't have time for this crap! He has a movie to make! Ms. Fife is a nice looking young woman, and Marcelo is quite handsome, so maybe it won't go so bad for him afterall. Laughing

Marcelo replies to Joe:
Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Oct 17, 2008 9:31 PM

subject regarding the video

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

I am glad you have reassured me that the video will be done before the weekend is over on Sunday. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh in tone in my last email, but I am under a lot of pressure right now. But it is still imperative for this to get done ASAP.
I will try and use my powers of friendly persuasion on Ms. Fife, and keep her interested. Maybe I will take her out for a fine dinner here tonight. I could talk about the project in finer detail to get her excitement level up. I could tell her that the rough edit will be done on Saturday, and I'd like her to be the first one to see it on a big screen in my studio. I could take out my best bottle of wine and show her my magic talents. Maybe that will get those ants out of her pants.

I will have the bank check on the transfer, Mr. Emmanuel. Now, I'm running late, and have to get to the studio to finish the edit. Hopefully it will be done before Saturday afternoon, so I can show it to Ms. Fife.

Marcelo
Laughing
It's gonna be tough, but Marcelo will manage. Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marcelo's last email was reassuring to Joe. His heartfelt apology and refocus on the importance of Joe's video really sank in. Well, that, and I did tell him I would check with the bank. I taught Joe a new phrase, "ants in the pants." I think he likes that one. Laughing
Quote:
from Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:16 PM

subject still on it

But you will get it tomorrow like l told you b4 ok.You have calm the spirit in her down and get the ants out of her pant.
Plz you check on the bank over there cos we check it over here and there was no sign of it entering the account.
l am on the project and things would be fruitful for everyone of us.
As long as l have l assured you, be rest assured too.l will not fail you.l have keep to the promise and it must be done.
Nevermind that you were harsh but then l will understand the pressure Ms Fife is giving you.hope to hear from you.l need to start from the real beginning.time consuming stuff
Joe
Laughing

Joe has been busy the whole weekend on his special trophy, I mean project, for me! Thanks, Joe! Keep going! Laughing jump_4_joy Laughing

Quote:
from Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:19 PM

subject Re: URGENT your video project

the video would be on her desk on monday morning from you.l will send it tomorrow,lm on it.
Joe
========
from Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:21 PM

subject Re: memoirs part 7 - the final chapter

l promise
He usually keeps his promises... Very Happy

Quote:
from Joe E .E
to Marcelo Castelli
date Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 2:42 PM

subject it wasn't easy but l made it

it wasnt to get them out ,l started all over and l here l am.l will clean things up tomorrow and u get it ok.get the wine, dine with and be fine but remember, check the bank.hope to hear from you
Joe

Laughing Ha, ha! Have some fun with Ms. Fife, but the check the bank... Laughing
Oh, I am having fun with Ms. Fife, Joe. Don't you worry about that! Laughing

Quote:
from Marcelo Castelli
to "Joe E .E"
date Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:56 AM

subject I have received your 4 emails

Dear Mr. Emmanuel:

I have received your emails. I am very pleased that you are working hard on them, and doing a good job. I have alerted to the bank, and they told me they will check on it, and will have to get back to me.

The ants are now out of Ms. Fife's pants for the moment, as well as a few other things. The wining, dining, and movie showing went very very well. I think she will jump on board this sinking ship, if your video arrives soon. I have a date with her today. She has talked me into hang gliding! Oh, my God, Joe! I'm really scared to do that, but I do not want to anger her at this point. We need the money.

You keep working on it, and give me the links for your upload of the video. I'm not sure if I can receive any file greater in size than 10MB in email, so you will probably have to upload it somewhere on the web. Let me know where I can download it. Thank you, Joe, for your persistence and dedication.

Marcelo

Man, oh, man! The things Marcelo has to do to see this project through! Wink Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys don't want to tell me that Joe is still on the run, really?

I mean I disappear from here for a while and I come back and what's going? Joe, still on the run.

But I guess you guys must have forgotten to update the number of days, as by now I think he must have long cracked the 100.

I'll gotta try to find a bit of time to read through the pages I've missed.

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rootuser - Joe was actually on the road a total of 90 days. Since rumbero left on June 20th to dance all summer long it seems, I've taken the bait, awaiting his return. Rumbero started this thread, so I can't edit the Title, and I'm too lazy to start a new one (You n00bs didn't hear that one.) It's already been split off the S1mB@ thread already.

We've gotten quite a few trophies from Joe over the course of this bait, and Joe really has done some amazing things for us. He's a relentless scammer. I hope you take the time to read it all, because there's some really funny stuff here. The end of this story will end soon, but another chapter could begin in a few months, if Rumbero ever gets his salsaing butt back to the forum where he belongs. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
rootuser
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I surely will read all those pages. I loved this bait and used to follow it before I disappeared for a while.
I still remember our plans of having Joe and Wole meet, maybe we can pick this up at some point. Wink But for now Wole is busy recording a video of himself singing "San Francisco", of course with a flower in his hair.

After that I guess he might have had a long enough break from travelling and might be willing to make another field-trip.

Btw, where is Joe at the moment?

"This is what i sent to them am not with any money to go back to nigeria pls help."

United Kingdom (0.25 go to fake_buster)

Safari x4 Wole A.: Akure, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, Akure, Nigeria to Tanguieta, Benin (both with Thomas-the-Tank and Simba), Akure, Nigeria to Kano, Nigeria (with TtT and OD), Akure, Nigeria to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire (with TtT)

Mortar

pony pony
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteMSN MessengerSkype Name
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic