SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xenimus86
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`ve been reading allot in the "Letters Archive" for the last couple of days, and I`ve never laughed this hard my entire life. So I figured I wanted to give it a try.

My english is not the best in the world, but who cares. Certainly not the scammers Razz

This is NOT a complete one, its just the beginning.. The reason I`m putting this up is for tips and help. What should I NOT do, and what should I DO. ??

--------------------------
From scammer:
2008/2/25, Dr.Akintola Williams <[email protected]>:
From The Desk Of Akintola Williams
Chartered Accountant,
United Bank For Africa
International Trade Fair Branch,
Lagos Nigeria(Badagry Expressway)

Sir,

I am a Chartered Accountant with the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA),My name is Dr Akintola Williams, I am the personal Account Manager to Late Eng Robert. A contract was awarded to our clients By NNPC OFFICIALS TO
Late Mr Robert who is a citizen of U.S.A who used to work with an Oil Development company in Nigeria. NNPC (NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM COMPANY).

Here in after shall be referred to as my client On April 21, 2002,my client, his wife, and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu express way.All occupants of the vehicle
unfortunately lost their lives.Since then, I have made several enquiries to his embassy to locate any of my
clients extended Relatives, this also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family but all in vain.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they Get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly
the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA) PLC.Where the deceased had an account Valued at about ($10.5 Million US
dollars) has Issued me a notice to provide the next of kin. Or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now.I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since i can confide in you so that the proceeds of this account valued at
($10.5 million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money, 60% to me and 40% to you.

An attorney will be contacted to help revalidated and notarize all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this
deal through.
I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
My email I.D is [email protected]
Respectfully Yours
Dr.Akintola Williams

-----------------------
My answer:

Hello Dr. Akintola

This was a nice suprice to hear. I knew I had relatives in the USA that emigrated from Sweden where I live today, but I didnt know that they now lived i Africa. I have only been to Africa two times in my life, and that is in northern Africa, just below Spain - ( El puerto de santa Maria in spain)

I am very sorry I havent replyed this email before now, but that is because I have gotten a new emailadress trough my newly registed company. I am presently the Sales Director of a company called Company name in Sweden. We deal with business in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland. Also know as Scandinavia. My website is www.companyname.se

If this business with you is legite, i will need to hear from you soon. I am today very sceptic, since I have heard of a man in australia that was scammed - but i guess that only happens to the people that are very unucky. I will off course need to speak to you on the phone to hear how we will do the transaction of my claimed money.

I have never heard of Late Mr Robert, and I dont know how you managed to trace him back to ME - but i dont really care since there is a lot of money involved.

I thank you very much for contacting me regarding this matter and I look forward to hear from you again Dr. Akintola.

Yours Truly
Richard Lockingstone
Sales Manager "Company name"

---------------
Scammer response: (He also attached a phony passport of himself)

Dear Richard Lockingstone,

Thanks for your mail reply and your interest in assisting me to get this transaction to a logical conclusion. I also plead you not to betray the trust I repose in you.

Please not this is confidential as I don�t want anybody to notice my involvement in this transaction until we get the fund transfer into your nominated bank account as I am still working with the bank in question.

All I need is your honest co-operation as every arrangement between you and I will be on a legitimate agreement.

I will also wish you call me on my direct mobile to discuss further as I will love to hear your voice and further strengthen our relationship also to give ears to some of the questions you will want to ask me concerning this whole process.

I am attaching a copy of my international passport along with this letter for you to identify with who you are doing business, to tell you more about my humble self.

I am a banker as I have indicated in my previous mail to you with 31yrs of working experience in the bank. I have four lovely kids (two male and two female) and a lovely wife who is a nurse with one of our general hospitals here in Lagos Nigeria and her names are Juliet O. Williams.

I will like you to tell me a bit about yourself are you married? And what you do for a living if possible send me a copy of your international passport or a drivers license. As soon as I receive hear from you I will send you details on how we can proceed with this transaction.

My direct telephone number is +234 805-788-3304.

I will wait for your urgent response

Respectfully yours

Dr Akintola Williams

--------------------------
My response:

Akintola,

Very pleasant quick answer. That is much appreciated. Yes, I am married. I am 34 years old and married to my beautiful wife, Linda. We dont have any kids today, but in the future I hope we will. Kids are so lovely, and I admire you to have FOUR of them. You are an active little man, ey! Hehe. ( I have attched a photo of me and her... Please dont loose the picture or share it with others.. )

Since you allready knew how to contact me, I suppose you know of me a little. But if you dont, I will give you a brief little presentation. I have allmost all my life been working with marketing. Today I am the sales Manager of a medium size company that works mostly in scandinavian countries. ( Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland ). Companies pay us to put their website "on the map", and in some cases they pay us to actually desgin theyre website. Currently we have two offices in Norway, three in Sweden and one in Denmark and Finland.

Currently we are working on expanding to another continent. The one we have in mind is actually Africa. I dont know if that is where you live? We are looking for people that can do some marketing for some of our customers. That is:

holding posters on the street
    singing company songs on the street
    dealing out flyers and posters
    tell friends and relatives about the products
    hanging posters on the street

For a normal agent in foreign countries we pay a minimum of $3490 and up to $7890 depending on how difficult the mission is. Do you know anyone in Africa or perhaps your town that could help me with this?

Currently I am on my easter-holliday with my family. I do not have the possibility to use phone-communications here right now. But I am back at my office this Wednesday and I would sure like to call you then.

And also, if I was to forward with my question regarding my business-proposal please feel free to say so. I dont mean to be rued.
But if you know anyone who would love this oppurtunity I am willing to fly to Africa and meet the person. If you are interrested I will mail you more information and details on the mission.

Must God our saviour and Lord be with you and you kids

Yours Truly
Mr. Richard Lockingstone.
Sweden.

-----------------------------

Now I am waiting for his response...
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

xenimus86 wrote:
holding posters on the street
singing company songs on the street
dealing out flyers and posters
tell friends and relatives about the products
hanging posters on the street

I think you might be fishing for a trophy a touch early but good luck with it.

And Welcome to the Eater.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep those first replies real short and to the point.
Your lad is what we call "on-script". This means that he's just copying and pasting the scam to you at the moment. Before you hit him up for anything, you need to grab his attention and get him off-script.
Like Chester says, it's maybe a little too early to hit him up for a trophy.

You may sometimes get lucky though, so try taking a look at Fanny Plunge's Licence Plate Bait on the main site to get an idea of how to go for that quick kill.

Good Luck!! Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
rosie652
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey looking good so far,im in middle of my first bait and have just gotten 4 trophy pictures.you just need to give them a good slapping till you get what you want,goodluck
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Confused Sorry, but that isn't good advice. Slapping doesn't work like that.

@Rosie, will you please point me to where you posted your trophies?

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic