SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Lastest, and best bait yet! INCLUDES A SAFARI!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not one for bouncing topics, but as i have mentioned a few days agao, im back in the baiting world after a 5 year break.

just so you know what kind of thing you can expect from me, here is one of my old baits,

enjoy!

Well this is my best bait yet, I have made my mugu and friend travel over 118 miles on a safari and also made him spend a load of money in the process, enjoy!

Quote:

From jubril udeh Thu Feb 5 08:58:16 2004
X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 217.12.10.68; Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:58:17 +0000
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 66.218.93.135 (HELO web41801.mail.yahoo.com) (66.218.93.135) by mta103.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 05 Feb 2004 08:58:17 +0000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [80.248.64.50] by web41801.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 05 Feb 2004 00:58:16 PST
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:58:16 -0800 (PST)
From: "jubril udeh" <[email protected]> | This is Spam | Add to Address Book
Subject: YOUR RESPOND NEEDED
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-797276394-1075971496=:31032"
Content-Length: 2179

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT.
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
BANQUE TOGOLAISE POURLE COMMERCE ET L'INDUSTRIE,
LOME- TOGO,WEST AFRICA.

Dear Sir,

I am MR JUBRIL UDEH, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Banque Togolaise Pour Le Commerce Et L'Industrie Lome-Togo in West Africa with due respect and regard.I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on october 1st 1999 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was (U.S $10.5M UNITED STATES DOLLARS), As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through internet while i was looking for whom to trust i decided to give you a try so comfirm to me if you can handle a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this greatbusiness opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of
the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 60% will be for me and my partners. Please, you have been adviced to keep "top secret" as we are still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account. and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Yours faithfully,

MR JUBRIL UDEH.

Enter Lord Dicon Mihed

Quote:
MR JUBRIL UDEH.

I am very surprised in getting this email, i have tried to read it through several times, but alas my eyesight is failing me. I would like to help you in whatever way I can, but unfortunatly I havent got a clue what your babbling on about!

I am a very simple man, I need things explained more simpily so I can understand what you mean. I think you say you have some money for me? heh, that would be nice as I don't get a lot of pension money each week, & I could get my third BMW!

please let me know what i need to do to help you.

Lord Dicon Mihed O.F.F f.u.c
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

And The Bait is Taken!

Quote:
Thanks Lord Dicon Mihed,

I am showing appreciation to your response to my mail here. Please I am well pleased on your mail infact. I think there is no need of delayng in detailing you on all about this transaction since you shown interest in helping.

But before I will go fully into detail to you,.........I would want you to understad my most concern. This very transaction demanded a very high level of attention. In the other hand it required confidentiality...............I am very impressed when you explained yourself as a simple man.

Now to begin with, as I have expalined myself to you in my first mail,... I am the direcotr in charge of Audit and Accounts department of my bank. .....My Dept. came a cross of certian huge amount of money in a dormant A/C, and after a serious monitoring and investigation on this A/C, we figured out that this A/C belongs to our late customer,......... who was involved in plane crash of 1st Oct. 1999.

According to my long time study and monituring of this A/C,...... I found out that nobody has ever come up for the claim of this fund as next of kin. And I have made several investigation if I can get someone releated to this deceased and no way.

Here according to banking laws and allied matter, such fund will be diverted to our government treasury purse if no cliamant appear on certain time, which is almost soon on this deposited fund......I see it as being very foolish since I can use my initiative and position in the ooffice use a foreigner to make a free and riskless claim of this fund for our own private use.

It is on this matter i contacted you. Please be assured that with my position as a director in this bank I have gathered together all informtaions it will required on someone to answer next of kin to this fund for a free claim of it.

Please have in mind that me as I director in this bank,...... I know all steps it will take legally to make such claim,.........and I am aware of any step to take at any stage of this deal............So be rest assured of free claim of this fund if you are capable of handling the deal with me.

I just want you to knw that your role in this deal is very simple and riskless, you are only to stnd as next of kin to this claim with my directives and instructions. I am the one who will be at the forth front of the programms and this will not take more than 12 -13 days we complete the deal.

Please let me your level of interest, so as to know what will be the next line for action toward this. Please preferable, ......I would appreciate if you will give me your private phone number, so as to give you a call for more discussion on this very matter.

Be assured of al that I said my good friend and have a nice day.

Sincerely yours,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Mr Jubril Udeh,
My dear ol' chap, thankyou for such a quick reply regarding this matter, I have told my wife Lady Mihed that we may soon come into some more money and she's very happy about the idea. We can once again hold our heads high and proud when we go fox hunting with the hounds again.

Please exscuse my ignorance in this, but i have a few questions to ask you m'lado....

firstly i'm still not sure what your babbling on about, it all sounds very complicated and i am still not sure what it means! Oh well, i'm sure you help me out here.

Am I right in saying, that you have some money for me? are you going to come to see me at Nohed Estate in England? we have many guest rooms with four poster beds. Will you bring the money with you in a suitcase?

Or am I getting the wrong end of the stick here, and I have to fly to your country to get the money? I could do with another holiday over there. I bagged a huge elephant last time. The tusks are on proud display in my hallway. It scares my maid though, her name is marrion and shes hates the thing and calls it ghastly! Can you believe it whatto?

I am sorry I cannot give you a phone number, i don't believe in using the damn things. what with all that talk about getting radiation and cancer from them what what eh?

Anyway, I must go pheasent shooting now for supper, I look forward to your reply and I hope you can explain some more to me.

I am here to help you to help me.

Warmest regards

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks for your immediate reply Mr. Dicon Mihed, Please you are very free to know what ever you want to know about this deal since you are interested. But I am some how skeptical if you will be honest with me in handling this deal.

I want to let you know that with my position in my bank, I can work it out for this fund to be released to you in a place like Amsterdam from our corresponding bank ABN AMRO or Post bank in Netherland.

Before this can be done this way,......we have certain processes to go through which start by applying for the claim of the fund as next of kin. ........Infact if I am convienced on your interest and capability in this deal, I would not mind writing the application myself, ..........and send it across to you with my bank's Foreign Operation Department contacts to apply for the claim of this fund without much delay,....so that we will proceed on this deal. And have it concluded in a shorter time.

I am being very worried when I keep understanding that you are having kind of fear in you about this, but I keep assuring you that you have no call to answer and there is nothing risky in this transaction......I am to see that everything here is done OK and legaly myself,.. and your role will be to proceed for the release of the fund to you for a safe keeping until i will arrive to visit you for the sharing between us.

I would want to invest my own cut on a hotel business or Estate management in any of a better Europe nation. I think you will be of good help to me on this.

Your reply will determine our immediate line of action in this deal, and be sure that it will not last long at all.

Sincerely yours,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Chap Jubril,

Before we continue in our business, I would politely request that you do not call me "Mr." the term "Mr." applies to the common folk and those of the lower classes here. I can assure you my dear sir that I am none of the above, I am a Lord of the manor, I have Royal blood in me I do! Infact I am proud to say that I am 173rd in line to the throne my dear boy!
If i am to take you seriously in this matter I would kindly ask you to refer to me as Lord Dicon Mihed.

Anyway, back to business, So I'm going to be a next of kin now am I? why didnt you mention that before? How can i be a next of kin if I havent got any relatives? I'm 74 years old, don't you know what?

Rather than setting up a bank in amsterdam, could you not personnaly come to my estate and do it there? or would it be easier for me to come to you.

Sorry i am still slightly confused as to what i need to do, please help.

Regards

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Very sorry Lord Dicon Mihed,

I will go straight to business, I mentioned you taking the role as next of kin to this fund but maybe you did not understand it the way I put it. Being next of kin to someone does not mean the person must be blood relation. You can understand what i mean.........I can make you my next of kin if I wish despite we are not of blood relation. So being a lelation or not does not matter, all you have to do is working toward my instructions for us to get whar we are working toward it which I assured you that with my position in my bank,.... It will be acquired...........Again i would want you to know that age has notrhing to do in this juncture pls.

I do feel like you do not understand what I mean when i mentioned Amsterdam.......I said that after processes for the application and approval of you as the bonafide next of kin to the fund....That is why I said I can programm the fund being released to you in our one of our corresponding bank in Amsterdam where it will be easier for you to go from England. and I told you that the name of the bank is ABN AMRO.

I would want you to stay very clear on what we are about to do, we are not doing money magic or money doubling. We are into a real inheritance transaction which we both will benefit.

Then on the other side of it, if you wish to come down here to meet me and we have the fund here, that is Ok too. Please just be calm and go through my write ups nd if there is anything you do not understand ask question....I will get you very open to what i mean to what I mean.

Please Lord Dicon,..........I would want you to understand this transaction and give a rapt attention to it......During the release of this fund to you after my banks approval to you as the heir apearent to the fund......If it will be in Am�sterdam you choose to receive it, i can send my attorney to meet you there. Then if you see it Ok to be here and you can come you will still work with my personal attorney,.... and after that fund is released to you that evening will be for me and you for celebration in one of the five star hotel here.

Please Lord Dicon let me know your very position of interets in this transaction, so that i will instruct for the proceeding to the realty of what we are looking for. I know you will see it soeow now until we proceed you wil understand better when we are doing.

Hoping to hear from you soonest as you can.

Sincerely yours,

Jubril.

Quote:
My Dear O'l Boy Jubril!
I must thank you for your time and patiences in writing to me, I am very sorry that I may seem like a stupid esentric dithering old fool. I'm not the man I once was.....
During the war... I suffered from a gas attack, which sometimes clouds my mind and has dimed my vision. Still fought of a whole platoon of jerrie bastards myself don't you know what! Bloody army game me a medal for it as well! I wear it to this day as a reminder of service to my great country and greater Queen!

I think I am starting to understand you now, I must once again thankyou for explaining this too me I would like to do anything I can to help you get this matter sorted. I have no real need of money as you can probably tell, but I wont look a gifthorse in the mouth, as you can never have to much money, ha ha chocks away!

I would very much like to travel to meet you regarding this matter, I don't particulary like doing business via letters, I prefer to do it like a man, face to face.

I do not want to go to Amsterdam though, Like i mentioned, I llike to do business man to face, face to man. I think all of the people in Amsterdam are not manly, they are all queers and buggerers over their, those filthy dirty people with thier drug induced habbits!

I would perfer to meet you in person, I take it you are from africa, guessing by your name at that. I have already mentioned I Love to go hunting, and another trip to Africa would be a marvellous Idea.

I would be very grateful if you could let me know what country you are in and what I need to do to help you in the remarkable venture.

Regards

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Lord Dicon Mihed,

Thanks for your mail,............although I was not able to write you back yesterday due to being out of town with my family......Sir I would apprecite if you can make a trip to met me here in my country. I am a citizen of Togo a west African state.

Please Sir, since you can travel down here,.....I would want you to make arrangement for the trip without further delay. I will work out toward the release of this fund to you on your arrival in Lome the Capital city of my country Togo.

Sir, as I have told you time and time again your role in this transaction is to just stand as the next of kin to this fund............Be very rest assured that I have all the valid legal documentations to back you up as the bonafide next of kin to this fund, trust me Sir.

I will wait to hear from you on what your next plan will be.

Have a nice weekend with your family.

Sincerely yours,

Samuel.

Quote:
Dear ol'boy Jubril or Samuel,
What in Gods Bloody hell is going on here? You've gone and got me all confused again! All this time you hvae been signing the emails a Jubril, and in the last one you sent meyou signed your name as Samuel. Please explain this as I want this business to run as soomthly as possible. I maybe a dithering old fool at times, but I would like to know what is happening.

Putting aside the matter above, yes I can travel to you in Lome, but as i have also decided to spend some time there, so i can see the sites and maybe do some big game hunting. I shall stay for a period of three weeks, where I would like us to conduct our business at the end of this time.

I'm not a man to mess around, I will not waste any time, or ettiqute in tell you what i will need, and whether you can help. Ofcourse I will pay you very well for your services, I'm an honest gentleman.

I will pay you $250 US Dollars a day for your services whilst i am in TOGO.
1. I will require you as a guide
2. A person (You) who could act as translator (I refuse consider learning ever to speak french).
3. A person who can take me to a gun shot where I can purchase a new Elephant Rifle, as you can imagine I cannot take said items on a plane.
4. I will need 20 people to act as carriers and hunt guides.
5. I would require you to make a reservation at the Mercure Sarakawa Hotel - Lome on my behalf as i refuse to speak french. I will then pay for the hotel upon arrival.
6. I will need transport arranged for myself and a few friends from the airport to the hotel upon our arrival.

Yes, dear boy I am bring a few friends to be on holiday with myself. We plan to have a jolly good safari out here, including my greatest friend the Duke of Wellingtonbootshire. You do not need to worry yourself about our business matter as I have kept it completly private and nobody will know of our deeds.

Please let me know if you can arrange the above before I decide on a date to travel to you.

I would also require a photo of yourself so i know what you look like when i arrive. If you could take a photo with you holding a sign saying "I'm Looking for a Dicon Mihed" then i will know it is truely you andyou can then use that sign for the airport.

To put it bluntly my dear boy, for the above, I will bay you 21 days at �250 a day as well as any share of our business dealings at the end of my holiday.

I lord forward to your reply

Lord Dicon Mihed
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Dicon,

You counted my signing with the name Samuel is not wrong although I have not used it for you before. That is my middle name. That is very cllear I hope?

Please I have gone through your mail and I can see that you are mostly interested on the trip for your holiday not the busies at this tme....Anyway I can help you on all your stated on your mail, only that i do not think you can get that riffle you stated easier here. I think that will be in Ghana.

And on the other side,...I can get you someone who will help you accompany you all the time you will be here, a good french speaker and interpreter. You mus know that due to my job, it wil not be easier for me to be always with you, but I can promise you a reliable and a Godly fearing person here.

Please bear with my late response as I do not return earlier yesterday from my weekend holiday with my family. That is the reason.

I will wait to hear from you more and all you may want me to do for you.

Regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
Jubril,
Thankyou for clearing up the matter regarding your name, I find it so much easier to concentrate when I have it told to me bluntly.

I must assure, that planning for a holiday is not the important thing on my mind, our business dealing is. you see ol'chap, a Great English Lord such as myself, cannot come out to Africa willynilly for no reason at all, otherwise a lot of people would start to ask questions, questions we do not want to have to answer. We both know that it is important for us to keep our business secret. This is why I am having to plan a safari excusion so nobody will know about the real reason why I am traveling to Togo. I hope you understand.

It is good that you can help with the arrangements for my trip, as it will make preperations for me to travel to you much quicker, for this I thankyou.

I do not know why you say that you would not be able to act as my guide, I am offering you good money for this don;t you know whatto! how can anybody turn down $250 a day for 3 weeks? I'm sure you could get time of work for this, as this would be like getting a years wage a day for you. If you like, I can pay you all of upon my arrival. 21 days at �250 means you shall be paid $5250 for being my guide. We shall then finish our business at the bank at the end of this period.

I am sorry, by I must once again inform you as to pronounce my name. remember that Lord is a title, when addressing someone by thier title, you must then use their surname. So I would ask you kindly to address me as Lord Mihed and not Lord Dicon. You would not like me to call you Mr Jubril now would you dear boy?

What would you require of me to bring with myself when I travel to lome to meet you? what documents do I need? Would you require me to email you a photo of myself so you know what I look like.

I look forward to your prompt reply in this matter, as I have so much to organise in so little time.

Reagards

Lord Dicon Mihed o.f.f f.u.c.
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Thanks lord Mihed,

I can now understand what you mean, before it seems to me that you for just the trip for the holiday. As it is now your arrangement is very good if that is the case.......But how do you see it coming with some other of your friends....Do you not think it will jeopardize our confidentiality in this transaction. Please comment on this.

Then I would want you to understand me correct, I amnot turning down your offer.... It is a very tangle one, the nature of my job will not allow me being with you as guide everytime. On this I promise to get you a reliable one who will be with you. I can only be visiting you every evening after my office hours to take you round the city.........Undertstand that even being together all the time with you might bring eyebrow on us. See to this too.

That will be nice Lord if yo wil send your pgotograph to me as you said,....I will also send yo mine soonest I have yours. And while coming would appreciate English presents and I will package for you lots of African arts.

Let me know what you think on this above matter, as I expalined them..

Thanks and regards,

Jubril S. Udeh

Quote:
Jubril,

Now we are getting somewhere, I am very pleased that you understand the situation I am in regarding my trip to you. You will also have to understand that I would have to bring some friends with me for this trip because it would raise a lot of questions should I travel alone. An English lord such as myself would not do this. For instance I would be lost without my man servant as he gets me ready each day. There would be 5 of us traveling in total. 3 of them will be making their own accomodation in another hotel. You have no need to worry about the privacy of our business, nobody would ever know. I would be in a lot of trouble with the tax man if anyone found out, we both know that we would like to keep this business secret.

I am sorry that you would not be able to be my guide, but I trust you can find somebody for me as you have said. As it is not you though, I will only pay them $100 a day for their help. I would require them to come to the airport with you upon my arrival to help carry the lugage and gifts that I plan to bring with me for you and your family.

Again, and this is for the third time now I am having to ask this to you. Please tell me what documents I need to bring with me to conclude our business.

Anyway, now onto other matters my dear boy. Please find enclosed a picture of myself infront of my Mansion. I ofcourse and the Lord on the Left, and with me is my favourite maid marrion, who provides a very nice service. She will be traveling with me to togo and my wife will be staying at home. I also enclose a copy of my passport, so you know that hte person in the picture is truely me. Please send your photo accordingly and one of your friend who will be my guide.

I look forward to your reply

Lord Dicon Mihed o.f.f f.u.c.
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

will post next part in a few secs[/img]

I will get back to you shortly. Give me some time to attend to Mrs. Tonnie whose blood pressure rose so high this morning because of all these stories that she is admitted into the hospital.

Barr. Francis Smith.

United Kingdom United States
Pith Helmet Lome to Accra
Pith Helmet Lagos to Accra

Last edited by Dicon Mihed on Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good morning lord Mihed,

Just this morning I read your last mail of yesterday,....lord I am very glad to see your kind of person in your photograph.....Infact i am very convienced on your capability in this deal now, but there are still some certain things that I am entertaining fear on. I am clearly in line with your explanantions why you can not come alone.

And it is quite understood lord but the question there is, how safe will it be on my side. I have being thinking on this very issue since i read your mail this morning. I am seeing it as what will raise eyebrow in this transaction.

Based on my position here,....welcoming your kind of person with some other companion will beem up light on my side for monitoring. .....Although I am very much concern on the privacy of this deal,...........and I am rest assured on you on that aspect, but my problem is avioding anything that can raise eybrow on us.

Lord remember here is my country,.... and I am a figure well known in the financial sector and anything we do are being mostly on monitor......So to prevent it would have being the best.......I am thinking now if the trip will be in a place like Ghana,......we have a common land border with them there I can manover to come to see you with your companion, and can work toward this fund to be released to you in our affiliate offshore office in Ghana...I will do the whole programms before you will depart to join me. In this case I have to apply for just casual absent in office for about one or two weeks....Please what do you think on this lord.

On this case I can be able to be with you s you wish, ..lord I am not feeling Ok if you are talking of paying me for staying with you. You are my guest no matter it is on mutaul trip of business. There is no way i will expect you to pay for that.

Then lord on the side of documents of proof as the claim on this fund stands, I will be the one to provide them to you soonest on your arrival. So do not worry yourself on that. I will get the whole documents ready before your arrival. Coz you must proceed for the release of the fund to you with such documents to prove you were what we claim you were....But that is never problem since I am the one in forth front of the deal.....Since I know all it will take to handle the deal.

Thanks for forwarding your photograph lord Mihed,....I found it as attached and I will send you my soonest I return from office today. I try to scan my picture now and noticed that my scaner machine is down.....I have asked my daugter to call our technician to put it in order before I will return from office.

Have a blessed nice day lord Mihed.

Regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
My dear friend Jubril,
Thankyou for replying to my letters in such a prompt and professional manner. I can also understand how things may seem difficult for you to meet us in Togo. Infact it is the same way for me with not beng able to travel alone for a very short period of time. I am glad we are on the same wave length regarding the exciting business venture my dear boy!

I can certainly make plans to see you in ghana if it makes things a lot easier for you. I like Ghana and have been there several times in my more youthful days.

I have had my secretary looking into flight details to ghana and the next plane that arrives there that I can travel on is: BRITISH AIRWAYS FLIGHT 81 which will arrive at Accra Airport at 18:50 on the 20th of February. would this be a good time and date for you?

I have also been thinking as to where to stay and then go hunting. Upon my arrival I would very much like to stay in:
La Palm Royal Beach Hotel
PO Box Os 3000
Accra, GH
I would be very grateful if you could make a reservation for me there, as you know I will not speak French!
I shall then make plans to visit and stay at Digya National Park, which is a very nice place. Have you been there old boy?

Are you sure you would not accept payment for being my guide? I can alway gift you the money my dear boy.

I see money as a way to gain respect and friends, and more importantly loyalty, do they not say that money make the world go round ol'chap?

There will only be 3 people traveling now, Myself, My maid Marrion and the Duke of Welligntonbootshire, you would be adviced to address him as "Your Grace" he is a very important man who is great fan of hunting. he is looking forward to this greatly. I have already mentioned that you need not worry, he does not know anything of our business dealing.

You may spend a night with my Maid Marrion if you like as a guft from me to you. What other gifts would you like me to bring you?

I look forward to your reply my dear friend.

Lord Dicon Mihead o.f.f f.u.c

Nobhead estate

Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,
Thanks for your understanding..........I think Ghana will be the best place for us to handle this deal. I am very greatful as you said you have being to Ghana several times, please Ghana is an english speaking country not french.

On the side of your plan of joining the flight of 20th, I would ask you to wait first, I have to advice on that before friday............I want to start with the deal programms to approve the release of the fund to you in Ghana.

The number of peopel coming is OK and you should understand that my most problem is the confidentiality of this transaction. Be assured of security you have no problem. Since Africa is concerned.

Lord Mihed, .........I am not happy hearing that you will pay me before I keep to your best security.Please borders not my good friend.I am concern on your best security and must give you bast of it so far as is here in Africa.

I have not being at that park you talked of, but there will be no problem going there if you will find it very pleasurable for you to visit.

Thanks lord for your information about your friend you are coming with,....be assured that no body here will look down on him.

I am enclosing this mail with my photographs, so find as attached.

Have a good evening.

Thanks and regards

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
Dear Ol' Boy Jubril
So they speak the great queens English in Ghana now do they? my they have come a long way since I was last there then when they spoke french. Maybe thats because when I was staying ghana last, Prince Eudes Thaibaut Of Orleans, The Duke of Angouleme was staying with my party at the same time. God, I couldnt stand they man, him speaking french all the time and demanding that all the servants speak french as well. you can see how I believed that Ghana spoke french like Togo.

I do beg your pardon my dear Jubril, you have probably been wondering why I dislike the french so much, well my boy it all goes back to the great world war 2. I have never forgiven the French for surrendering to hilters jerry scum! No fight in them! cowards!...

Sorry please forgive my outburst, but the french get my blood pumping!

Jubril, I am a man of business, and putting of things is not in my nature, I shall be traveling to Accra on the 20th like I have already stated. I travel when I decide I want to travel. I have already purchased my 1 way ticket! I have brought a 1 way ticket because like I said, I travel when I say I travel, and I shall leave a country when I decide that I want to leave. I'll not have some common airline worker tell me when I have to fly home!

Thankyou for sending me your picture, I am very pleased to see that you are a respectable and professional looking kind of chap. I can see us having no problems in our private and secret business dealings.

I can also see from your picture that you are the man who can sort things out and make them happen.

I trust that you will be able to arrange things for my arrival. including making a reservation for me at the hotel i mentioned in my last email.

Please find enclosed a picture of my airline ticket confirmation. It should have all the details you need to know regarding my flight.

I await your prompt and professional reply. I do not like to be messed about.

Regards

Lord Dicon Mihed o.f.f f.u.c
Nobhead Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Thanks for the ticket shiver!

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Thanks for your rapt attention on this transaction. I saw your enclosed confirmation ticket slip you attached. Lord Mihed I asked you yesterday to wait for me to start putting things together before you will book your flight but since you have already booked, no problem. I will still meet up with the whole arrangements.

Right now I am working perfectly on the programms for the perfect claim of this fund, and it's release to you in Ghana. And I am sure that I will make sure that everything is OK in just more few days before you will arrive in Ghana.

Lord due to time I can not proceed first to make the Hotel reservation for you,......so I am to send my attorney to Ghana for that.....I believed it will required him making payment at the same time. I think I will later write you on this later after my enquiry today.

Do not border yourself, Ghana speaks Queen's English,..........do not forget that is Briton conolized Ghana. So they speak good English.

Hope to hear from me later, Lord Mihed.

Thanks and regards,

Quote:

Jubril,
Thankyou for replying so promptly regarding this matter ol'boy, your dedictaion to seeing this business through is most impressive. I shall endeavour to bring more gifts with me to show my appreciation. Is there anything in particular that you would like me to bring for you?

If you cannot make the booking at the hotel, then that is understandable, I imagine that a person of your status must be very busy indeed. But please remember that the conclusion of our business deal will be a life changing econimic result for both of us. I'm sure you would be able to retire with your share and never have to work again.

If your attorney needs to pay a reservation fee for myself then please let me know how much it is and I will pay you or your friend upon meeting me at the Airport next week.

I am also very glad that you have pointed out that ghana is an english speaking country. I must beg your forgiveness in this matter, ever since the war I have become somewhat forgetful in my school teachings that I learnt at eaton. I suffered a degree of damage to my mind after the war. I'm sure you can imagine what it was like. You will also understand that my aversion to the french have caused me to suspect that all countires in west africa speak the damn language! like Algeria, Congo & Burundi when i have served in the war or hunted in the past.

have you managed to locate a good place where I can purchase an Elephant Gun or a one double barrel breed-loading smooth bore gun. I am greatly looking forward to doing some hunting.

I look forward to your rapt attention in this matter

chocks away!

Nobhead Estate
Lincolnsasuageshire

more in a few secs

I will get back to you shortly. Give me some time to attend to Mrs. Tonnie whose blood pressure rose so high this morning because of all these stories that she is admitted into the hospital.

Barr. Francis Smith.

Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

I was out of my office fully today, as I am working hardly to make sure I get together all the surpposed documents for the free claim of this fund...The way I am looking at things, every document will be ready before or Tuesday next week.

By tomorrow I will forward to you an application of claim, and instructions for the release of the fund to you in Ghana, which you will forward to my bank to open up the claim, ......I will write this tonight, and send it accross to you with my bank Foreign Operation Department contact where you will send the application for urgent attention...........This very part is very important in this transaction.

Please lord Mihed, this Hotel booking issue,............I have talked to my attorney he he can proceed to Ghana for your hotel reservation, but according to what he said, payment must be made immediately.

Remeber that here in Africa, things are not same as it is right over there in Europe or other civilized parts in the world, Africa is on third world countries.Please he will need the money to proceed for your hotel reservation....I can not afford to take care of that now based on all that I am working toward..

All these documents are going to be obtained with money from different government offices and I will take care of them....Please I do niot want to mess things up. I want to make sure that all the required documents for the transaction are in place before your arrival.

If you can send my attorney money for your Hotel reservation, he promised to proceed for that anytime from tomorrow. I can not say how much that will be.It will depend on how long you may want to stay there.

On your request for a place to get gun for hunting, I think that is not problem in Ghana......I know they sell guns in Ghana. Be assured that it will never be a problem, ....I will even ask my attorney to check if the particular brand you want is in store in Accra Ghana, when he will go for the reservation.

Lord Mihed advice us on what to do immediately on this matter of your reservation..I will be
keeping you posted on what I am doping for the documents...............that is my role in the transaction.

I am expecting to read from you soonest as possible.

Have a good evening

Quote:
Dear jubril,
I am extremly impressed at your dedication to this delicate business matter, and I am very pleased that you are working so hard to make this transaction work as easy as possible. I am very sorry if it seems that at times I may be throwing a preverbial spanner into the works.

Reagrding the hotel reservation, I shall only be staying there for the one night before making arrangements to travel to the national park. I shall wish to stay in the most expensive room they have at the hotel. You have the details of the hotel in a previous email that I sent to you.

I am somewhat dissapointed that you cannot make the reservation upon my behalf, I have already told you that I will pay the amount due plus compensation upon my arrival at accra.

If you or your attorney cannot make the reservation, then would you at least be a kind ol' chap and find out how much the room will cost for 1 night. I will then see if my secretary can forward you then money. Whether is will get to you before my arrival is a different matter intirely. who would have thought that arranging a simple hotel room could be so difficult.

Should the worse come to the worse in this matter dear boy, then I shall have to simply phone an old friend of my Ambassador Tereasa Green at the British High Commision in Accra. And get her to arrange suitable accomodation for someone of my staute. The Commision is Located at Gamel Abdul Nasser Avenue, have you ever been there?

You see my dear friend Jubril, I wish to get this small issue sorted out as soon as possible, I can tell you for certain that I do not want to have to get in touch with ambassador Green. I don't like her very much, as she caught me with my pants down with Maid Marrion once. She has threatened to tell my wife on several occasions unless I give her a jolly good servicing of her old boiler when I see you. I tell you my dear old boy, it was like parting a toasted cheese sandwich! Ghastly, absolutly Ghastly!

Please let me know what you can do my dear boy

Roger Wilco, Over and Out

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Very sorry you have not heard from me today. As you may know I am very busy right here getting things packaged......Atleast today I have being able to get down two important documents which will be required from you to present it during the proccess of the fund release in Ghana. So this hve kept me very busy. Please bear wit my late response today.

Please lord Mihed this hotel reservation issue is sounding some how on my ears, since I can not take care of it now.................I am running out of money due to these procurements of these documents which are of very important.

I will look for some more money from a friend to be able to complete this part of procurement, as I still have about two more documents to get by monday/tuesday. so you can see that it will not be easier for me to take care of this hotel issue. Please and I do not know how much this kind of room you your said you want to stay will cost.

Please lord see how to resolve this from your end. Or if you can send money for my attorney to proceed, I think this is another way to resolve it. as i suggested last.

As I said lastly yesterday. I had an application text for the claim of this fund with instruction for the release of this fund as your inheritance in Ghana........I am writing it last night and have not concluded it. Please soonest I do, i will forward it to you with my bank F.O.D fax number where you will send the application.

Lord I will drop from here now as I am very weak now and needed a good rest pls. Hope you are doing good today lord?

Have a nice evening.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
Hi lord Mihed,

Have not heard from you, hope you are doing fine today? Just to know how you are doing and why I have not heard from you. I hope you received my yesterdy mail? Please let me know lord.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
Dear Jubril,
Sorry dear boy for not replying to your last email, I thought that I mentioned to you that I was going away on a hunting trip to scotland at the weekend, with Lady Titsonmiface. It very well and I bagged the dear I'd be stalking for a long time. whato eh! nudge nudge wink wink!

Anyway, onto more business matters, I have resolved the matter regarding the hotel reservation. My Steward Patsy Sucminob has arrange a room for me at the hotel under a different name as to my own. This will help ensure the secrecy of our transaction. I am still rather disapointed in regards to how unhelpful you were in this situation. You could have at least found out how much the room would have cost by phoning the hotel for us. Should a future business partner stay in the same hotel, you would be kind to inform them that the Emporer suite costs $350 per night. This is where I shall be staying.

Jubril, I am upset that you have almost run out of funds regarding our business. I am worried that this deal may turn sour should you run out of funds to obtain the documents needed. Is there anyway I can help in the costs of these documents?

I am greatly looking forward to flying out to you this Friday. Please my dear boy could please inform me as to whom will be meeting us at the Airport in Accra.

I await your reply in our business dealings.

Lord Dicon Mihead o.f.f F.U.C
Nobhead Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Good morning lord Mihed,

I was very worried since I have not heard from you.........Anyway now I know that you was away over the weekend and thanks to God that your trip was OK.......Thanks for resolving the Hotel reservation issue with a friend of yours, that is very good of you lord......

Please I am working toward the completion of the document today as I promised, ......but my problem is going short of fund..I had a friend I met over the weekend and he promised to lend me just some part of the money I needed, I am still working toward getting atleast about $1,400 more. Lord if you can help me, I will appreciate please.......

On the people to meet you at your arrival in Accra airport, ...................I will be there with my lawyer. Please lord I do not understand what you mean by this statement: {Should a future business partner stay in the same hotel, you would be kind to inform them that the Emporer suite costs $350 per night. This is where I shall be staying}

Waiting for your urgent response lord....Please let me know if you can help me out of this document completion.

Regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

Quote:
My Dear Boy Jubril,

I am somwhat alarmed at your lack of funding for the documents which are needed. I would have thought that a business man of your standings would have catered for every eventuality needed in this process. Still I suppose if you want a job doing well then you have to do it yourself do you know what what eh?

You are requiring the amount of $1,500 I will help you however I can, please let me know what I must do to aid in this process, but please be patient and explain carefully. You know I can get easily consufused ol boy. Ever since that concentration camp.....

You wished to know about what I said earlier regarding a future business partner. I meant the remark as to if you are in contact with anybody else, you now know that you can recommend a hotel in accra and at least know the price for once!

I must apologise to you Jibrul dear boy. Sorry, I was not in a very good mood this morning, my corgi dog decided to each my news paper & i kicked him a little harder than I should have. Poor little thing will be limping for weeks. Anyway I resuced what was left of my paper, and was delighted to find out that over the weekend I made over �250,000 on the stock market!

Let me know what I need to do.

Lord Dicon Mihed o.f.f F.U.C
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

It is very painful on me asking you for help in this regards, I do not intend, but when what I estimated could not completet the procurement of the documents required.........Please do not misunderstand me please...........Lord please all you put in this transaction will be reinbursed to you please, be rest assured of this.n What i need is $1,400, if you can help me send it to me via my protocal officer's name MR. LEVI U. DIKE, I think the best way will be via western union money transfer as it is the best rapid wire means. I hope to hear from you lord.

Hoping to hear from you soonest as you can lord.

Jubril S. Udeh

Quote:
Dear chap Jubril,
I would like to do what I can to help in this matter, but i'm afraid I do not know what your blabbering on about when you meantion a western union? Britain is located in the European Union, not the western union. How would they be able to transfer money to you. Sorry I'm getting all confused...

Wouldnt it be easier for me to bring the money with me when I fly in. I'll be bringing plenty in anyway for the trip, more than enough infact, so another �1,000 or so will not matter much eh what what?

Maid marrion has brought some special underwear for the trip, I cannot waits chortle chortle wink wink nudge nudge know what i mean eh what what dear boy!

Please explain the above to me so we can can the ball rolling.

Lord Dicon Mihead o.f.f F.U.C
Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Lord,

Western union money transfer is a means of rapid transfer,......if you send me the money through this means, I will have it within the range of 30 minutes after you send it. I do not mean the location of britain lord.

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Jubril,
This sounds very interesting, how does it work, and how would I go about transfering the funds to you? What needs to be done? I shall instruct one of the stable lads to perform what is needed.

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

In the United kindom there, there are many western union offices and bank , just send of of your lads with the money ask him to send it to me via western union money transfer,......give him this name, MR. LEVI U. DIKE he is my protocol officer. Soonest the person remitted the money and send the transfer information to me,....my protocal office will proceed to any western union office here and recevie the money within 30 minutes.

Hoping to hear from you.

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

To make everything easier for you,...... you can go to www.westerunion.com you will understand it very well....................Even if you have credit card you can easily send it through online from your computer at home.......But if you do not have you can easily locate the nearest agent office within your nieghbourhood, where you will send of our your lad to get it done.

Waiting to hear from you lord.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Jubril,
I must thankyou for all your help that you are providing me. I have spoken to on of the stable boys, Hugo Agogo he's a new lad just recently taken into my service. I thought it would give him a chance to show his inteligence and loyalty to me.

I am still undure as to how this Western Union thingymagij works, but I have done as you have instructed.

I gave the boy �1,500 and told him to go to the nearest western union office. and to pay the money to the name of the person you told me to. I don't know how long it will take him as I don't know where the office is. There are not many towns in Lincolnsausageshire. but as you say there are many western union places about.

With anyluck you will have the funds you need by the end of business today.

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Thanks for your update on what you are doing,.......infact I will appreciate it so much lord Mihed. Please soonest the boy returns just send me the MTCN number the nameof the sender,.... my protoccol officer will proceed to receive the money from western union office here.....Lord this is the fastest mean of fund transfer ever seen. ...Soonest your boy send it and I have the information it will not take us more then 30 minute to get the money. I promise you that if I can get the money today...............Everything will be Ok tomorrow first thing in the morning. Be rest assured of this lord.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Jubril Ol'Chap

I shall inform you as soon as my lad gets back. he set out on foot a few hours ago, and has not returned yet. I don't think he has got to town yet, as it is quite a few miles away. Still i am sure this will come to a speedy transaction for you.

I shall do what ever I can to help.

Has your barristor managed to looking into the shotgun I asked about the other day.

Nobhead Estate
Lincolnsasuageshire

MOre in a few moments!

Barr. Francis Smith.

Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

I have being wating to hear from you or your boy you sent to remmit the money to me,....but have heard nothing yet.........It is getting let here now and we can not get the money even if is transfered today. Here western union offices closes at 5pm. So it will be first thing tomorrow to meet up.

Hoping to hear from you.

Please on the gun you are talking about, I know the place to get it in Accra Ghana and my attorney know too. That is not a problem lord.

Regards,

Jubril S. Udeh.

. Do not border on that lord.

Quote:
Jubril!

I am at my wits end! That damn stable boy hasn't come back! Nobody knows where he is! The little bastard has run of with the money I gave him to send to you! I thought he was to be trusted he came from an honarable family of travellers. Can you believe it? I thought after I gave him the money he would do as I said.

Well. I'll not be messed about like that my dear boy, i say I will not be messed about! I have sent the gameskeppers out with the hounds to hunt him down, and when they return I'll make sure the boy pays dearly.... how can he steal from me again if he doesnt have any hands!

Lord Dicon

Quote:
Dear Jubril,

My Wife has told me that I am being rather brash with the stableboy. It maybe that he did indeed go to the western union office in our area, and that he decided to go home afterwards.

Is there anyway you could go to your Western Union office to see if the money did indeed arrive. If it hasnt then The boy will be punished as I have mentioned. He sha still be in trouble for worrying me so though

Lord Dicon Mihed

Quote:
Good morning lord Mihed,

Thanks for your mail,.......anyway I would want you to understand that there is no way we can proceed to western union office to check the money without the transfer informations I told you that we will need to have the transfer information mainly the MTCN number, the senders name and the secret question and answer......With these information we can get the money from western union office here without delay.

Lord Mihed infact I do not know what to say in this regards,......since all my hope on your is turning down.................My friend that promised me the part of the money give it to me yesterday evening. Right now is this $1,400 what is impeding my final action toward this documents completion.

Please let me know if you really want to help or not.

Regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubril

I do not take kindly to people who make accusations at me. you know I wish to help which ever way I can.

It is not my fault that somebody steals the money which is meant to be sent to you, I feel highly insulted that you would insinuate so. You know I have done everything I can to help, which is a lot more than you have done to help me.

I am now not trusting this who Western Union thingymajigy and will bring the money you need with me when I arrive at the airport. I shall be in ghana as you know for 3 weeks so there will be plenty of time for you to arrange the documents then.

If this is not good enough, then consider the whole deal of. I will not do business with somebody who insults my intergrity.

Have some Respect for your betters.

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

You can see that you completely misunderstand my mail.............I do not accuse you on anyway rather you,.......not even when my mail sound accusing to you. After all I am only seeking for a help from you......And there is no time I told you that you will help me at the easliest time lord. Please I am not stupid lord Mihed........I only thought you are willing to help based on your mail of yesterday that is the reason I ask you to help as you can....If not I would be working toward raising the little money that remain from somewhere else.

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubril

I have already mentioned to you that i have been trying my best to help you. I gave my stablehand �1,500 to take to Western Union for a money transfer for you.

I have already told you that it seems that the boy has stolen the money and run of with it.

I will not be doing anything else with western union until I have resolved this important matter and get the money stolen from me returned.

You must understand that a theft has occured and I am rather upset about it. You seem to show no concern at my loss and that is why I am angry at you.

Unless I get this matter resolved on the home front, you will have to wait until I arrive on Friday, when I shall give you the money in person with a little extra for your efforts in helping in this business.

You may now apologise.

Lord Mihed

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

All yesterday night I used it in looking for how to raise money from friends........The way it looks like now,...I am not very sure if I will succeed based on nobody gave me assurance to give me the money today......So for any reason I am not successful,....you must make sure when coming you come with some tangible amount like �7,000. I am finalizing other arrangeents for the fund to be lifted to Ghana tomorrow against your coming on friday....It will be kept in our security company's vault in Ghana...............The diplomats agents that will uplift the fund to Ghana through diplomats courier means charge me $6,500. Please I am counting on you lord Mihed.

I will be leaving to meet one of the diplomat agent to know when they will be taking off tomorrow to Ghana. So I will respond to any of your mail when I return.

Waiting to hear from you.

Regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Jubril
Thankyou for getting back to me. I can assure you that I will be bring the funds needed with me when I arrive in Ghana on Friday, Infcat I will be bring a great deal more, as I plan to enjoy myself and celebrate our deal. I shall be bringing �23,150 with me, so money will not be a problem my dear boy. I would have been bringing �25,000 but you are already aware that �1,500 has been stolen. We are yet to find the boy who stole the money.

You mention in your email that a diplomat will be flying to Ghana. I thought you said that you were going to be meeting me with your lawyer. Please explain this. If you are not traveling to Ghana it will be most upsetting as I am greatly looking forward to meeting you.

I will require photos of people I am meeting at the airport. This is for my own secruity as I would like to know beforehand who I am meeting. I am sure you would not want me to go of with the wrong people, considering our business deal and the amount of money I will be carrying with me.

I await your prompt reply in this matter

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Thanks fr your assurance on this aspect of money as not going to be problem. Please i would want you to understand that you hve no business with the diplomats, only that they are to uplift the fuun from Togo here to Ghana with their diplomats means........We are going to pay them as i told you. They are not the people to meet you at the airport. .....I with my layer are to meet you at the arrival hall of the airport.

Please give me your hotel reservation full information. your room, your checking in name.

Waiting to hear from you lord.

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubril,
Thankyou very much for clearing up the matter regarding the diplomats, I was getting rather puzzled about it. I am very glad that you will be meeting me from the airport! I have many gifts for you!

Please could I have a picture of your lawyer, so I know what to expect when I arrive and there is no surprises for me.

Dear boy, I have alreayd mentioned to you what hotel I will be staying in, it is the La Palm Royal Beach Hotel Accra. I'm afraid I cannot five out the room number yet, as I do not know what it is myself. I presume I'll find out when I arrive and check in.

I must once again thankyou for your efforts regarding out business. I am also glad that you can meet me. I am curious thought, how many miles must you travel to reach me from togo? The journey for myself will be many hundreds of miles.

Jubril, Dear friends, is there anything I should bring with me? are there any things you would like?

Nobhead Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear ol'boy Jubril,
How are things. I am just writing to let you know that we are all packed and ready to travel! I'm starting to get very excited abut meeting you dear chap.

please can you let me know how plans are going in your department, and please can you let me know what time you be arriving at the airport to meet us.

Tallyho!

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Thanks for your update on your side, we are getting ready here too. I have being with the diplomats since early in the morning and they will be leaving this afternoon 2.00 pm with the fund in a bagaged trunk box. I with my lawyer will be arriving to Ghana before 4:30pm Ghana time. And your arival will be about 6:50 pm Ghana time. We will be at the airport waiting for your arrival lord.

I want to go out now to meet one of my friend for some issues now. Please I will respond to any of your mail soonest I am back to my desk.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Good evening lord Mihed,

I am just to inform you that the consignmnet left this evening to Accra Ghana.......Please let me know before you will leave from London.....As I told you i with my lawyer will meet you at your arrival Ghana.

Have a nice evening lord.

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Ol Chap Jubril,
I hope you are well. I am just writing to inform you that Myself and the Duke of Wellingtonbootshire are about to leave for the airport. I am greatly looking forward to meeting you.

I will see you this evening when I land at Accra.

Nobhed Estate
Lincolnsausageshire

Quote:
Good morning lord,

I with my attorney will be expecting to receive you and Duke and Marion at the arrival hall of the Accra airport today's evening. Your flight will be landing at about 6:50pm.

You will be welcomed lord.Everything is in total control.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

Hope you arrived safely. I was completely disappointed here yesterday when we missed our flight to join you in Accra. Please we had no option that yesterday than my attorney to make the trip through land and he is in Ghana late hour of yesterday.

Please where are you now. update us with your Hotel room number,....... telephone and checking in name...My attorney will come to meet you soonest we have this information.

I will leave here today with 1.30pm flight to join you people.

Waiting to have these information...Please bear with our failure to meet you at the airport yesterday as we scheduled. It is not our fault. We missed our flight.

Regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

I am now in Ghana now lord Mihed, please where are you?.......... Waiitng to hear from you soonest.

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubil,
This is my first chance at using the internet since arriving in Ghana.

Firstly I am completly disgusted at your lack of respect for not meeting me at the airport, I would have thought that a person of your statue would have made the provisions to get their on time.

Our flight was delayed by several hours, due to an incident with the duke of wellingtonbootshire. He had tried to bring his rifle onto the plane, the stupid man! He was arrested and taken away. Myself and Marrion travelled still to honour our promise to meet you for business. Its nice to know that at least some people keep promises no matter what is happening around them.

Also as you were not here to meet me, have been unable to find a place to purchase a rifle and have had to make great changes to my planned holiday.

I am now staying at the Kakum Conservation Area It is located in the Central Region of Ghana, about 20 kilometers north of Cape Coast.

You may either travel to me here, and ask for me by name. Or I shall travel back to Accra this friday.

Let me know intentions.

Lord Dicon Mihed

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

You are not mistaking if you are angry for not meeting you up at the airport as we agreed
on. But I explained the situattion for you.....I am in Accra here with my attorney and I am deciding to leave back to Togo today's evening......... Please can you give me your phone number at the Kakum Conservation Area where you are now. I wanted to see you or talk to you before I leave today. My lawyer will remain till everything is concluded.

Waiitng to hear from you immediately.

Thanks and regards lord Mihed.

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubril,
I have already mentioned to you that i will not use phones, I have told you that they cause cancers to the brain, I do not even want to consider using the phone. I have never used one i my life, and will not use one now.

I am disgusted at this situation you have put me in. I have made a great deal of effort & spent a lot of money already for this transaction, you know where i am. If you want to conclude this business you or your layer must come and see me at the park. Its about time I saw some commitment on your behalf!

Now if you don't mind, I am going out and will not be back until later.

Lord Dicon Mihed

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

I do not know this place........And if I should ask someone to take me to the place how do I meet you? All these are reason why I wanted to have a phone to contact you.....You might allow Marion to talk to us on phone.......I must go back to Togo to day as to meet up in my office as I do not leave with any officail report or excuse.....Please wanted to hear from you immediately.

Regards,

Jubril.

Quote:
Jubril,
You are lucky I have check my mail, I was not going have lunch at the lodge. but one ol'girl fainted at the sight of a lion and we had to bring her back!

Now Let me explain this simply to you as I am getting rather fed up with your incompetence!

1. The Maid, Marruion will not be talking to anyone on the phone. I gave you my word, when I said i would not tell anyone about our business, so i will not tell her.

2. If you are in Accra like you say you are, then I am sure there are numeorus people you can ask about directions to the national park, for god's sake ol'boy is a huge national park, how on earth could you miss it???. You can then travel to the main entrance of the park and ask for me and they will then bring you to me. Don't worry they are expecting you and will be very prompt in their service.

3. As there is such a large amount of money in this dealing I do not think it will matter to much if you are late back to Lome. We will both be very rich people.

4. If you want the money that I promised you for the fees you needed for the documents, as well as the many gifts I have brought you, then bloody hell boy, you'll just have to come and get them!

I hope we have an understanding.

No Excuses!

Lord Dicon Mihed

Quote:
Dear lord Mihed,

I am now back in Togo, but my attorney is right in Accrain Golden Tulip Hotel. I do not ask you to tell Marrion about our deal rather we want to make sure you are in the park....................there must be a clear identification of where you lodged, we need this for easy trace.Let us know exactly where you are in the park. It is not heard for us to get person to bring us where this park is, although it is a very wrong place for us to meet..... I think the best is to come out in Accra where you and my attorney will proceed to the seciruty company vault where this fund is deposited by the diplomats that conveyed it down to Ghana and hve it released without further delay lord.

Please lord,............I do not sign off officially from office before I left you know it was weekend, and my absence might bring eyebrow on my side.......That is why I left back here now. As I have stated ealier on, my attorney is right in Ghana in Golden Tulip Hotel.

Let me know what you think on this lord, I think we better face business.

Thanks and regards,

Jubril.

ok, bored now, time to finish

Quote:
Jubril,
I grow tired of this game now, I find you boring and tedious. I think it's about time I came clean with you, Infact I have been looking forward to doing this for days.

Ok, Guyman..... This is what I know about you:

1. You are a 419 scammer. who is trying to commit advance fee money fraud / robbery

2. There are no millions of dollars which you have for me.

3. You want to take me for all the money I have, mabye beat me up, kidnap or even kill me just so you can get your hands on some money.

4. I Am certain that your real name is not Jubril Samuel Udeh

5. You are probably not the person in the photos either.

This Is what you don't know about me.

1. My name is not Lord Dicon Mihed. How stupid can you be. everyone has been laughing at this name, which translated to Peni5 On My Head.

2. I do not live at Nobhed estate, or is it Peni5 Head estate.

3. There is no such place as lincolnsausageshire, the lincolnshire sausauge is a food you stupid mugu!

4. The people in the pictures i sent you? just actors from a TV program, a comedy no less.

5. The passport & booking conformation? All fakes my friend!

6. The duke of wellingtonbootshire, well thats just a piece of clothing

7. Maid Marrion? ever heard of robin hood?

8. I am not in Ghana, I never was and never intented to travel!

What I have done to you:

1. I have made you spend valuable time and money in this waste of time.

2. you will now lose a lot of face in this, as people realise you are just a stupid mugu

3. The Police in your country, the FBI & interpol now have all copies of these emails, your contact details and your photos. We even know what internet cafe you used in Lome! You better keep away from that place now as they are looking for you!

4. The emails we have shared are now a great sorce of entertainment on numerous websites, 1000's of people have read this and all have laughed at your expense!

And for dessert:

1. You have helped me earn my first "A" in english for creative writing!

2. I, like you have many email addresses, and am probably replying to your scams as a different person, with a different name, a different story. Can you really trust anyone who mails you now? you never know where I or my friends will be.

3. I am just a 12 year old school girl from England named patsy

Now isnt that a kick in the teeth? Cool

As they say in your country:

Jy was uit jou ma se gat gebore want haar poes was te besig.

Ek wens jou vingers verander in vishoeke, en jou balle begin te jeuk

Fok jou en jou hele familie

Well, Have a nice life and sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite.

Patsy (aged 12)

Barr. Francis Smith.

Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work.
Let us know if he replies.

Outlooky
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

kaevad, my mugu sent me the same picture of that fat dude, he said that he met with some high profile boxer, so this was a clear measure of his authority or something lol. Think it could be the same lad? Cool
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice bait, kaevad.

Quote:
As they say in your country:

Jy was uit jou ma se gat gebore want haar poes was te besig.

Fok jou en jou hele familie

Well, Have a nice life and sleep tight, dont let the bed bugs bite.

Patsy (aged 12)

Haven't heard those for a while! Was this an SA mugu? His IP resolves to Togo......
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yup lome,togo. but i guessed he may understand afrikans talk anyway. if not he may even go and look it up Cool. not goign to lose any sleep if he doesnt understand though Cool

Barr. Francis Smith.

Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Outlooky wrote:
kaevad, my mugu sent me the same picture of that fat dude, he said that he met with some high profile boxer, so this was a clear measure of his authority or something lol. Think it could be the same lad? Cool

The "high profile boxer" is Evander Holyfield.

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
Dr. Max Wieldruk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Kavead. Laughing I liked your final pay-off in Afrikaans, which after all is a language which orginated from Dutch and is easily understood by Dutchmen... I loved the way you added insult to injury and the lad probably never even knew what you were talking about... Marvellous.

Dr. Max

- What happen because we where at the Airport to pick you up as we schadule but we could not found you. (Evans William)

Netherlands 2x| Safari 1x, Amsterdam-Delfzijl, 250 km Mortar x12
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy *takes a bow* Very Happy

Barr. Francis Smith.

A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the bait and especially that name & passport.

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
CTC

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done!

The passport is hilarious. Very Happy
shockwave
Kipper Nemesis

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good job Very Happy

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fine piece of work.
Nothing beats a good safari!!
Dicon Mihed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not one for bouncing topics, but as i have mentioned a few days agao, im back in the baiting world after a 5 year break.

just so you know what kind of thing you can expect from me, here is one of my old baits,

enjoy!

Barr. Francis Smith.

SA-scambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Jy was uit jou ma se gat gebore want haar poes was te besig.

Fok jou en jou hele familie "

This is some hardcore language!!! I like it! If anyone needs afrikaans translations, like the above, contact me!!! (its my first language)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic