SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Omni Hotel Saga- Editing FIXED

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been quite a long bait. Moreover, it is still going on after nearly TWO MONTHS..

..which is great.

There are three characters in this charade:

S@lley Jesse- the young vixen who is looking to spread her wings and work out of country. She just happens to receive an email inviting her to apply for a Visa for 0mni Hotel Canada.

She's pretty keen & determined to get this opportunity. Maybe even persistent (in Italics)

H@nnah J W illiams- the HR person of this Horse & Pony hotel chain. She's a pretty poor manager let alone human being.

Dr P Br0wn- the spineless and mostly wishy washy bureaucrat in Ottawa dealing with the Visa. He's been off script a few times and seems to have no problem processing Visa's on weekends.

In RL I'm Canadian.. I have a hard time believing a Civil Servant would put in such long hours. Still, Dr P Br0wn IS a pretty lazy SOB!

Begins innocent enough:

Dec-17 I received an email asking if I'd be interested in working in the Hotel end of things. Why not- I've seen Faulty Towers.. should be fun!

My character replies..

Quote:

Dear Sir/ Madam,

Regarding your offer - I am VERY interested but I am not a citizen of Canada. . Can you please contact me as I am interested in speaking to you about this further..

Best Regards - S@lley Jesse

Quote:

Dear Applicant,

All you have to do is this, download the attach file in this letter , Omni Hotel Application Form, fill the hotel application form properly, attach it and send copy of it back to me and to (Dr John Br0wn) the Director of immigration bureau department Ottawa Canada for speed processing of your working permit visa. bellow is Dr John Brown's office email address

[email protected]

Good Luck
Mrs H@nnah J W illiams
Hotel Management and Human Resources

Note: There was a half assed attempt of a 'form' what was done (poorly) in MS Word with lots of terrible animation with the typical requirement of filling in the blanks. My favorite typo here
under the personal information was "Next of skin" (next of 'kin') ..never educate the Lads!

Next day, there appears another email of a Splashy Canadahotelguide.c0m. The website may be legit, but this Chump from Immigration just is not.

Dec-18 I wrote:
Quote:

Dr John Br0wn , Immigration Ottawa

I was recently contacted about an opportunity in which a company was offering to sponsor me on a Visa and place me in a hotel situation in Canada.

I wanted to inquire if you have dealt with Hotel Omni City Canada and wonder if there has been any complaints or if you feel they are legitimate in their business? <-- you must question these fantastic deals you receive via the internet!

My gut feeling is that it seems reasonable and think that this could be a job for me but I wanted to check and ask around if you know of this placement. Further I was instructed to send an application to you and continue with the application.

Please I draw on your experience as an official and hope that you can return my email quickly

Thank you
S@lley Jesse

.. on Dec-19th they replied..
Quote:

From CANADA IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT ca_immigration @xxxxx.com
To Mr S@lly Jesse

Your letter has been acknowledge and well understood, this an official email address of Dr John Br0wn the director of Ottawa Immigration bureau department, we handle our duty's according to the rules and law's abide Canada, You did the right thing by contacting this office for your kind prove , Yes, omni hotel Canada has been existing for maney years and employing workers all over the world by the hotel management Mrs Hannah J Williams (<-- well thats a relief, they're legit! ), and we are here to work according to the rules, In case you
been employed by the management of Omni Hotel and human resources Canada, You should have submitted Omni hotel application signify form for your reference in other for us to be convince before giving you up front attention,

Regard
Dr John Br0wn
Canada Immigration Bureau Department Ottawa

Note: Well thats good & straightened away then; his grammar isn't the best. But y'know our Government: probably not a native English speaker (french!). If my French was better, I would have tried that angle!

Dec-19 S@lley is interested in this great opportunity!
Quote:

Dear Sir-

I appreciate your timely response into my questions. For a bureaucrat - your timing is great so far.

I am in contact with the the contact for HR, Ms H Williams and have got reassurances from her about the visa process. But I must admit that I am leary of accepting terms and conditions for this employment through the internet as I am certain you realize that there is some people who insist on fraud and attaining information illegally.

As you are a government official - I trust that you will have no trouble sending me references about this company and the successes of complaints that anyone has made regarding their Visa.

* Can you tell me how long they have been associated with this Visa process?

* how many employees do they require?

* what are typical jobs the Visa's are issued for?

* Has the immigration department ever revoked Visa's for Omni Hotel?

As you can imagine that if I am to proceed with a Visa and application for employment, especially in another country, I am just getting my facts straight and am eager to understand about this Omni Hotel business. Hopefully you can get back to me as I am anxious to complete their application and be in place for the upcoming New Year.

Thank you for your information-

S@lley Jesse

Note: in hindsight, these were too many questions. This was my first month of baiting and I could've lost the bait here.. lesson learned.

In some way though - I said that I really wanted to commit to this. This was an attempt to make him work and even more, get him off script..

Dec-19 From our good HR mis-manager:
Quote:
Subject: MANAGEMENT INFO

Good Day Mr S@lly Jesse. Mr.???
Regarding to your question about how much you be receiving and the tax to be paid when you are here in Canada, All those information will be in your offer of employment letter which will be sing and approved to you after your hotel application form has been fill and submitted to me and to (Dr John Br0wn) the director of Ottawa Immigration bureau department.

I can't inform you how much you will be receiving as your monthly salary when i have not receive your hotel application filed form, Without receiving the attach file of your hotel application field form i can't know the position you are applying for, I will advice you to follow up my instruction by filling up the Hotel application form which has already being send in your email box, fill the form properly and send it back to me by attach and to (Dr John Br0wn)

Then i shall know the position you are applying and send your offer of employment letter were you will find out your basic salaries and other allowances.

Good Luck

H J W illiams

Well.. great. I guess I should've sent the form. Turns out she is reading my email & seems off script with what she wrote above. My reply:
Quote:
Ms H W illiams -

Very good. I had my doubts that this was some internet scam but I see that you mean business and you and your company are very professional. I see that this is fair and I now have little doubt in believing you. <-- nothing like a bit of stroking and reassurance that I need her..

I have sent some preliminary email to the Ottawa contact and have considered the positions with Omni Hotels Canada. I have a back ground in tourism and hospitality and my training allows me to work in restaurants, food and beverage and other jobs. I feel that I could be a good fit in this application and am eager to make the further application.

I am eager to hear from Dr J Br0wn and follow up with his advice and proceed with the Visa.

Thank you for your email and I will continue to be in touch.

Regards - S@lley Jesse

Note:.. so not promising anything. But I'm giving her a some of my background to show that I have some interest. Weather my Lad appreciates that or not is another story..

Dec-19 Our Lad replies a quick one liner:
Quote:
You are welcome ,
I will be looking forward in receiving your hotel application filed form.

Good Luck
Mrs H@nnah J W illiams
Hotel Managment and human resources Canada

Dec-19 Well, I guess we all have things in our past or college life that we may not be too proud of. My Character is no exception. The truth comes out:
Quote:
Dear H W illiams -

I was just pondering your last email and seem very encouraged by it. I have been in contact with the person in Ottawa and albeit slow- I can imagine Government- I am confident that I will get a response soon.

I was wondering what about some positions in the Hotel Industry and have some experience as a night auditor. I would feel probably best suited in this position and had two summers in between school working at a large hotel chain.

Also - My last 6 weeks at the property, I had been in a great placement with a Operations Manager trainee position which focussed on Food and Beverage, Food service, House keeping and some accounting (which was probably my strongest points in the job...)

I enjoyed these positions especially the late night drinking at close. Man - you can imagine some of the people that you can scoot right home with at the end of a shift. I also have a few 'walk of shame' stories coming home at 6 in the AM walking with out your shoes or purse and feeling I tell ya what. But - hey - don't get me wrong, none of this happened at the property and my end of job review was 4 stars and they definitely said that I am eligible for rehire. I SO enjoyed my time there. <-- what a little Tart! Eligible for rehire?! Sheesh!

I will be certain to send that information with my application as well.I was hoping that as you are in Human Resources for this process that you can send me a job description of the Night Auditor for your Hotel Chain. Also - being that you coordinate all the placements and work closely with the Visa people - I want to get a clear job description and know the expectations so I can make certain that my application to you is complete.

Also-I do have the forms underway and am eager to send the fees for the Visa and what ever it takes for me to work for Omni Hotel. I have been telling a few select people (quietly) that I am thinking of making a move and working for you in Canada.

What ever it takes. I am so looking forward to hearing from you and will send the details from the Visa people in Ottawa as soon as I receive it.

Please get me the job descriptions as soon as possible so I can complete the application and send my CV. Thanks very much Ms W illiams you seem like a nice lady and I look forward to speaking with you very soon.

Regards- S@lley Jesse

Note: I learned a few things here from reading and analyzing other peoples published baits. I think I did a good job asking very gently or at least putting the seed in for some paperwork for the Hotel company to be done. How could I apply for a position if I don't know whats out there?

And also, I reaffirmed to her that I trust her and that I am not telling many people about this opportunity. Notice, it is almost a week and there has been no mention of money yet.

Dec-20th I get back..
Quote:

Mr S@lly Jesse. <-- MISTER?!?
You have been acting intelligent. you ask too many questions at a time, I would like to inform you that i am not in the position of sending you a references about Omni Hotel or any other related companys here in Canada, I think you most have received every information and guide line you needed from the company's management board, I will only going to advise you to come up with the normal procedue of your working permit visa, and also made it clear to you that Mrs Hannah J w illiams the management of Omni Hotel and human resources Canada has been employing workers all over the world through her position as the Management of Omni Hotel Canada ,I can only assure you that Mrs Hannah J w illiams has no bad record in this organization, Your working permit visa will be issued to you by this dapartment if you have gone through the normal procedue by provinding Imm reqiurement and
other neccessary document we should required from you and to Mrs Hannah J W illiams your employee, We dont revoked working permit visa to applicant's from Omni Hotel Canada with condition , the condition will base if you are in normal procedue with the instructions and details from our department and Mrs Hannah J w illiams because she will be in the better position to state details and informations to her employers,
I will advise you to submit your Hotel application filed form for your reference and also seek comfront instruction's and details about your working permit visa processing to Canada from the hotel management Mrs Hannah J w illiams before we could pay further attention to you.

Regard
Dr John Br0wn
Ca- Imm Bureau Department Ottawa

So .. he's off script. Good. And I've been stalling with the forms that I was to submit. They're waiting and thats great..

Dec-20 I opened a very poor cut & paste description of hotel positions. <tsk> that just isn't going to do I'm afraid...

Quote:
Mrs W illiams:

Thank you for your reply but that is not the type of job description that I require.

I need the proper type of descriptions that are outlined in the positions within the Hotel industry. Showing details of hours of work.. what is expected.. who I would generally report to.. that sort of thing.

As you are in Human Resources I realize that you would have these job descriptions at hand and I do know that these are not unusual requests for applying for a Government work Visa between countries and especially between businesses.

I received the approximate wages but I need descriptions so as to complete my Visa application accurately. I know this because about 10 years ago when I was in school I had a 6 month Visa in Japan which provided me employment and placement in Siga Kogen, Japan doing the prementioned Hotel work.

I am certain the the Government of Canada and the Immigration department will need to clearly see what positions that are available and what my job would entail. <-- aha! If this is two lads who do not talk, I could start a tug-o-war between "he said/ she said".. Really .. I do not see this as an unusual request on behalf of your company and would trust that you would have this nearly dealt with as you claim to place many people with Omni Hotel Canada. <-- 'ole S@lly is starting to get a little demanding, but good on her-standing up for what she wants!

So get back to me. I am in contact with the government official in Ottawa and know that I will have alot of paperwork and forms to complete for this placement to happen. I am interested in the Night Auditor position and any placement you have as a Management Trainee. Please forward these to me as you attain them.

Oh and Mrs W illiams.. you stated in your previous email ".. I will advise you to call me Mrs not Mis" Well that is fine.. but please pay attention to your email messages (like the one you just sent me ) as it is clear over the past number of emails that I am MISS S@LLEY JESSE not "Mr. " like you mistakenly addressed me <as below> Really -- does a name like "S@lley" sound like a man?!?!?

I am anxious to your accurate reply & count on you to forward the job descriptions right away..

Respectfully -
Miss S@lley Jesse

Note: nothing like a quick backhand.. cause my character is calling the shots here!

Dec-20 I'm following up..
Quote:

Dr P Br0wn, Canadian Immigration

Thank you for your governments information and I appreciate the advice about my placement with Omni Hotel Management.

Why do you say I am intelligent because I am asking questions about Visa's and placements? Would you not think that it is wise to consider these issues if you are about to travel to another country for work? Maybe you are just a government worker and do not care.. I dunno.

Anyway - I have enclosed the information sheet and am interested in making the application with Omni Hotels Canada as I have been in contact with the HR manager for the company. She advised me a few days ago to contact you and I am satisfied that Omni is a genuine company and have no reason to doubt this application.

I am just getting the details of the job descriptions of the positions I am interested in. I will forward any further details that I receive onto your department as I get them. Thanks once again for the information and will be in touch.

Regards - S@lley Jesse

There was another poor MS Word sheet sent with all sorts of nonsense sent from this dubious hotel chain.

Dec-20 I followed yet again..
Quote:
To H W illiams

Okay very good. I am eager to apply and look forward to the application and the further job descriptions so as to place me in the best position with Omni Hotel Canada.

I await from my Government contact and hope to complete the application very soon. Stay in touch and I admire your professionalism in this matter.

Regards - S@lley Jesse

Note: It has been alot of tennis and back & forth. Mostly I believe that I have had my Lad off some kind of script. This gets better..

Dec-21 A typical Cut & Paste looking for info:
Quote:

CANADA IMMIGRATION BUREAU DEPARTMENT Canada Visa Info
IMMGRATION SERVICES
372 RIDEAU STREET # 900
OTTAWA, ON - K1N 1G7
CANADA.

DEAR APPLICANT,
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR JOB APPLICATION FORM FROM MRS. HANNAH J W ILLIAMS THE MANAGEMENT OF OMNI HOTEL AND HUMAN RESOURCES CANADA, WE ARE NOW SET TO SERVE YOU TO YOUR MAXIMUM SATISFACTION , TO START UP WITH THE PROCESS OF YOUR WORKING PERMIT VISA.

YOU ARE DEMANDED TO PROCURE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS,

A. BIRTH CERTIFICATE,

B. MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IF YOU ARE MARRIED,

C. THE FIRST FRONT PAGE AND LAST BACK PAGE OF YOUR VALID NATIONAL PASSPORT,

D. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH,

E. OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT LETTER FROM MRS HANNAH J W ILLIAMS,

THANKS
DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION
DR.JOHN BR0W

Goody. Now I have to solicit a letter of employment from Miss Helpful..

..and my reply:
Quote:
Dear Dr Br0wn -

Thank you for replying so quickly considering you are a Government department.

I will contact my friend on behalf of Omni Hotels Canada and you can expect my application and letter of offer right away.

Please understand that I am under application for my new passport. I have applied to the Passport people and am awaiting my documents.. it was sent last the other month and I do not expect it back for some time due to the heightened security in these era. I will not be able to
send you this passport as I do not have one in my possession at this time. I will forward it to you immediately once I receive it.

Also - with this application I had my birth certificate and tax record sent with the application. I will not be able to provide you this for the same reason. I am not married anymore - I do not have a marriage certificate.

I will forward the letter of employment as well as job details from you once I contact Omni Hotel/ Mrs W illiams. Thank you for the invitation and offer. I will be in touch with you soon-

S@lley Jesse

So there you go.. no passport nor birth certificate because all that info was sent to get a new passport. How on earth could you get any type of Visa/ Permit if you do not have a passport?? I'm sure they'll suggest a way!

Dec-22 A Saturday.. before Christmas nontheless
Quote:

Miss S@lley Jesse.
Iam in receipt of your information, You most know the important of immigration requirement. we are working under government and it is compulsory that every applicant should provide the requirement ask for in other for us to be convinced assure that he or she is been employed by a company's management.You shall scan and forward some of the important available document from your side in other for us to proceed in your working permit , such as scan copy of your passport photo graph / offer of employment letter from Mrs Hannah J W illiams/ birth certificate/ then the rest document can be scan and sent to me directly after you have
accomplished them.

Regard
Dr John Br0wn
Canada Imm Bureau Department Ottawa

uh huh.. but I just said I am applying for one as we speak.

Well.. he wasn't reading the previous email that clearly now was he?? I replied:
Quote:
Dr J Br0wn,

Very Good - wow, I did not know that the government departments work over the Christmas holidays.

Anyways - you guys are great. I will continue to work with my contact Mrs H Williams and come to an agreement regarding the position and placement. I am trying to ascertain a written letter although she told me the other day that it would not be immediately necessary which I found odd.

As for the further details - I explained to Omni Hotels that I have sent away for my passport in which the birth certificate details were included. I am pursuing other credentials and you are in possession of my bank details.

I will track this application down and you can expect to hear from me very soon.

S@lley Jesse

Dec- 23rd Just received this- no idea what it was about. Just some hasty pasted text to my email account...
Quote:

(1)................... Engineering Supervisor
The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in hotel engineering and management. He/She must have extensive HVAC and mechanical experience. Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written). Responsibilities include supervising all aspects of the
Engineering Department, training and other responsibilities as assigned by the Director and Assistant Director of Engineering. Supervisory experience in a union environment is preferred.

Requirements:
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in hotel engineering and management. Must have extensive HVAC and mechanical experience.
Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Previous union experience is preferred.
(2)....................Bartender
Qualified candidate will provide efficient friendly service to all customers. Candidate must have a strong knowledge of beverage preparations and garnishments. Candidate must also have a strong knowledge of wines.

Requirements:
Must have previous bartending experience.Must have strong knowledge of drink preparations and garnishments. Must have a strong knowledge of wines. Must have excellent customer service skills. Must have friendly attitude.
(3)....................On Call Banquet Server
Qualified candidate...

Etc etc.. you get the idea

Dec-23rd I wrote in great Holiday cheer:
Quote:

Mrs H W illiams -

Good holiday season to you .

Thank you for sending me the details as this is exactly what I require for the application with my contact in the Canada Government. I have been advised to put together an application which will include the details of Omni Hotels from your HR department. I am pleased to get this far and am excited about the application.

All that I require is a formal letter of offer from Omni Hotel Canada. <-- well that isn't too much to ask, is it?

If you could take care of that for me soon - I will contact the Immigration contact and look into the process. Thank you again. I am confident the this process will go well and feel that Omni Hotel is going to become the right employer for me and my placement.

Best regards to the season -

S@lley Jesse

Note: who works this hard this close to Christmas??

Dec-24th Well, H J W illiams does. The letter was included!
Quote:

Complement of the season Miss S@lley Jessy,
Kindly download the attach file of your offer of employment letter, go through the information and signify your acceptance by following the instruction stated in this offer of employment letter .

Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams
Hotel Management and human resources Canada

Note: an attached file showing all sorts of crazy figures showing basic salary of $25 000 per year.. transport allowance of $5000+ and the best part.. leave of working days (what ever that is..) for $10 000 up to 14 days. I think that I'll take in the move in allowance and take 14 days off then quit!

Dec-25th Christmas!.. she probably isn't on salary huh?
Quote:
Mrs H W illaims -

Thank you for this offer as I am confident that the offer with Omni Hotel will be a great employer for me in the future. I received the details from you the other day and will continue with this application over the next few days. I will look over the offer and as of now I cannot see any difficulty.

I will be in touch with my contact and see about this placement with your company.

S@lley Jesse

Dec-26th Gave the Civil Servant a break, after all: its the Holidays!
Quote:
Dear Dr. P Br0wn -

I would like to formally apply for all the proper visa and supporting documents to be able to work with Omni Hotel Canada through your program.

My contact Mrs H W illiams and I have come to an agreement regarding the position and placement with that company and I require your fax number to send this letter of offer to you in the most secure way possible as I do not have encryption on this email account.

I imagine that you will maybe need a bank account or personal check to support this? Also is there any fees that I have to pay or is this a question for the prospective employer (Mrs W illiams with Omni Hotel) and do they arrange that formality?

Thank you for your time and I hope that you reply soon so as to get the application and supporting documents underway.

Regards- S@lley Jesse

Note: well.. I'd like the Fax number, but have zero intention of faxing it. Just throwing it out there- you never know about the security of Government email!

Dec-27 Finally, two weeks in, its time to talk money!
Quote:

Good day Miss S@lly Jesse,
Regarding to your question about the fee to be paid, Yes you will required to pay your working permit payment fee by the authority of Dr John Br0wn Ottawa Immigration bureau department, It's compulsory that applicant's from outside Canada most pay for his or her working permit payment fee which is $ 450 Dollars each applicant outside Canada, You don't need to travel all they way for an interview as far you have been employed by Omni Hotel management and human resources, All you need is to signify the offer your employment letter attach it and send by attach file to Dr John Br0wn for further procedure, after you have done that Dr John Br0wn will request your working permit payment fee to enable them approved and authorize your working permit to Canada, As an Origin of U.S.A you don't need to go more further in your interview through Immigration or Canadian embassy.once your working permit authorization and your approval letter is been sent to you by Dr John Br0wn , all you need is to fly directly to Montreal and resume duty for 2008, I will advise you to follow my instruction and complete your application through Ottawa Immigration .

Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Get hired on without an interview?!? hmmmm....Man, the border policies sure are loose these days!

Dec-27 From the Immigration Dept..
Quote:

To Miss S@lley Jesse

Your information has been acknowledged, But you most know that we have to gone through your requirement before going further in the process of your working permit, You were instructed to scan the above document from your side and send them on line through email attach to this email address, For your information we do not required your bank account or your personal cheque in this program, you were informed earlier that we do our job according to the rules and regulation of Canada Government, <-- ohhh .. well thats good then..

In other for us to conduct the normal process of your working permit to Omni Hotel , you are to attach your offer of employment letter from Mrs Hannah J Williams the hotel management and human resources / Your passport photo graph, Your birth certificate and scan copy of your valid international passport can be submit immediately you are through with them, we can only give you the grace to scan and submit your international passport and your birth certificate due to the information you lay down about the ungoing process of your international passport and the rest of your required document, You are also to be informed that each applicant from outside Canada is required to pay the sum of $ 450 U.S Dollars for his/her working permit approval / authorization payment fee, I do believe this information help you in further procedure, If the offer of your employment letter is now ready, I will advise you to scan your offer of employment letter together with your passport photo graph and send it to me on line through email attach to this email address so that i shall send you a working permit form to be fill and request your working permit payment fee before i approved your working permit.

Regard

Dr John Br0wn
Canada Immigration Bureau Department Ottawa

<tsk> well.. I don't have access to a scanner. But it sounds like the letter is ready. Funny how that seems to work..

Dec-27 I sent an email that had a 15M of nothing attached to it calling it "personal information".. I then wrote:

Jan-4
Quote:
Dear Dr J Br0wn -

I sent you a note on December 28th and wonder if you got the message that I could not open the file that you sent me.

Please fax it to me so I can get the fee, paperwork and other details to my Omni Hotel contact right away.

Thank you
<44> 07XX-XXX-049
S@lley Jesse

Jan-4 So we've been running around in circles. I had tried to get my Lad to fill in a few pieces of paperwork but they wouldn't budge. I thought about involving a Faux lawyer but that just didn't make any sense.. So I persisted:
Quote:

Dear H W illiams -

Please- I am just dealing with the government department and have just sent them an email for them to fax a file to me. I believe that the file is part of the application and am just dealing with that now.

I am still committed to the Omni Hotel position. Being after Christmas - I am scrambling to put some money together for the application process and want to send it without any further delay. It seems with the holidays over .. everyone has been slow getting into work mode and so on.

I will let you know once I get word about the payment with the Government contact right away-

Thank you for your letter.
S@lley

Jan-5 Seems like I'm doing all the work here..
Quote:

Dear Dr P Br0wn -

I have attached the application form and awaiting your reply. I have also been in contact with Mrs W illiams at Omni Hotel about this application

Best regards- S@lley Jesse

Jan-6 Its been 3 weeks now with not alot being accomplished. But then an email from nasty Human Resource lady:
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lley,
Good to read from you, as regard to your question concerning your starting wage for the position you applied for Hotel Management, your starting wage is $ 12,000 U.S Dollars monthly, You shall as well sing our proforma of your appointment letter and chose how months or years of your contract with us here in Omni Hotel, But that shall take place when you arrive here in Hotel, that's Omni Hotel policy for applicant outside Canada.

Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Gosh - $12 000 per month?! Wonder what I'll be doing??

.. the reply
Quote:

Ok.. that is great. I have sent the application and hope to hear from them soon.

This is so exciting as I am getting ready to make the move to Canada.. thanks for your help

S@lley

Jan-7 I got a BS letter from the immigration contact. He stated that the application was not done correctly. After all, I don't have a scanner!
Quote:
Dear Dr J Br0wn -

What do you mean fill in the application 'properly'??
I enclosed the details and the .pdf yesterday and do not understand what is wrong. Please, let us get this dealt with so as not to delay with the application with Omni Hotel.

Looking forward to your reply-

S@lley

Jan-7 No reply from the schmuk in Ottawa- I write:
Quote:

Dear Dr P Br0wn -

I was just able to check my email and was hoping that you may have replied to my last email asking what the issue was with the application.

Thank you as I am eager with your reply-

S@lley Jesse

Jan-7 Looks like they've gone quiet on me. I'm testing the waters and still new up to this point learning my boundaries. I write a note to my HR Queen saying I'm worthwhile and committed..
Quote:

Mrs H W illiams -

I just wanted to follow up with this brief email and let you know that I am still considering the application with Omni Hotels Canada. I have tried to contact my immigration contact today (twice) but if he is the typical bureaucrat who cannot process a simple application nor cannot return my visa application.

He has written to me lately and somehow suggested that the .pdf form was not completed correctly and I have yet to hear what the fact of the matter is. I believe him to be slow and not interested in completing this process for me and am feeling discouraged right now. Is there any way that we can speed up the process or anything that you can suggest to get this matter dealt with faster?

I appreciate your input
S@lley

Note: I still do not know if this is 2 lads or just one.. I'm trying to pitch one against the other. Or if its the same Lad, get him mixed up...

Jan-8 Now.. who the Hell is this? Someone in Immigration had their email account canceled! This is what I got from the people who are processing my personal information:
Quote:

To: S@lly Jesse <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 8, 2008 6:54:25 AM
Subject: Canadian working permit payment fee

Mrs S@lley Jesse,

Your working permit application form has to be send to this address, together with your working permit authorization payment slip $ 450 U.SDollars , we are not approving and authorizing your working permit without comfirming your payment, hope the information is clear, you should send your payment slip to this address
[email protected] together with the attach field of your working permit application form was sent to me on the 5th January Saturday 2008,

Dr John Br0wn
Ottawa Immigration Lawyer Department

My character is pretty email savvy.. nothin' gets past her!
Quote:

Well that is fine Dr P Br0wn - I just wonder, why is your email account
[email protected] when the receipt says "Edward Cele" ??

Am I really corresponding to Dr P Brown. You must understand that the security of the permit is very important to me and I need to be reassured that this is correct. I have my contact at Omni Hotel to believe me and I do not want to risk this application.

Regards - Salley Jesse

Jan-18 Ten days go by! Uh oh.. I think I shot myself in the foot here.This Mugu had to ask around the internet cafes in Accra for advice on how to handle this chick! Then an email from HR Lady..
Quote:

Hello Dear,
How are you doing today, I wish to inform you that you shall always contact me through this email address from today goes on, there was a problem with formal email address which i normally uses to contact you with, in case you sent any recent letter to me which i did not reply , i will advise you resent it again so that i can put an answer to it okay, thanks for your kind understanding.

Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Ohhh.. did your previous email get shut down? Whys that? 0mni Hotel not paying its internet bills?? I reply still keen:
Quote:

Dear H W illiams -

I wish to send the payment for Omni Hotel. Do I send it via your office or to the governments office?

I have finally been paid for the post Christmas holidays and am eager to get the fee underway.Thank you and let me know what to do.

S@lley

Jan-18 So.. its been a month wasting time. And thats counting the 10 days of silence from the peanut gallery on their side..
Quote:

Hello Miss S@lly,
The information of your working permit payment fee has been sent to you by Dr John Br0wn on how your working permit payment fee should be send i guess that, You are to send your working permit payment fee to Dr John Br0wn the Immigration Department , I hope you have received their payment information on how you should send your working permit payment fee to his him, my dear they are responsible for your working permit processing document , and for that reason any charges you were as to provide shall be send to them for the help of your working permit processing document to Canada, Kindly follow up with Dr John Br0wn instruction's and send your money to them through their payment method, send information payment slip to me as well for documentary immediately your working permit payment fee has been send to them okay.

I shall be looking forward to receive you here in Omni Hotel as soon as possible,
Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Jan-18 a little over a month and I'm finally looking at this payment thing-y..still not sure about how to send it though. Better ask the Feds:
Quote:

Dear J Br0wn -

I was wondering if you can send me the information about who to write the check to and where to send it for the Visa application with Omni Hotel Canada?

thanks
S@lley

Jan-23rd ... they were so kind as to give me the office address!
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lly
How are you doing this morning,? I have been expecting to read from you all this while, What has been happening, your information last week was that you are now available to make your working permit processing fee, I hope you have not started having mixed mind in this offer of employment, <-- nope. Not at all. If not kindly follow the instruction of Immigration Bureau department and send your working permit approval fee to Dr John Brown, But if you are not trusted to with their payment information, I will advise you send your working permit payment fee to my office, I believe with me you will be convinced, send it as soon as possible to me through my information bellow in this letter , then i shall send it to Dr John Brown, the director of Ottawa immigration Bureau Department on your behalf, Here is my office address, Hotel Omni Mont-Royal 1050 Sherbr__ke Street West Montreal, P Q H3A 2_6 CA,
Money Gram International Money Transfer Order, Name of the Receiver, Mr Johnson Gilbert my Secretary,
Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams
Hotel Management

Jan-23 All righty then..I reply back to the HR Queen and stall a *little* bit longer..
Quote:

Dear Mrs W illiams -

I am glad that you wrote as I have not heard anything from my contact in the Immigration office. As a matter of fact, I wrote him last week and the email came back as undeliverable. I called a telephone number and could not find him. So .. are you saying that you can process my application or did you receive information from the immigration department?

I have the payment ready to go and wanted to hear from the contact in Ottawa. Do you have a recent email address for them?

I was about to email you by the end of this week if I did not hear from you. Thanks for keeping me in mind Mrs W illiams

S@lley

Jan-24th The money is pretty close now I think..I write the immigration department just to be clear:
Quote:

Dr J Br0wn -

I was just wondering about my application for the visa regarding Omni Hotel Canada? I have been in touch with Mrs H Williams the HR director of the company. I understand that her office is 1050 Sherbr__ke Street West Montreal, P Q H3A 2_6 and have been discussing with her over the past number of weeks about a work permit for Omni.

I was under the impression that I could only apply through this Government agent. I do trust Mrs W illiams and am ready to send the payment as she suggested that I apply with her or through this office.

I tried to email you last week about the .pdf file that I had sent your office. Can you tell me if you have received it? Thanks for clearing this up for me.

Best regards- S@lley Jesse

Jan-24th I get a note from from the government department. You'd think that these guys wouldn't just say straight out "send us the money"..
Quote:

Mrs S@lley Jesse,
Regarding to your information bellow, I am in receipt of your pdf file, I thought i sent you information on how your working permit payment fee should be send to us, we are looking forward to receive your working permit payment approval fee, You can as well transfer your working permit payment fee to your employment management Mrs Hannah J W illiams if you wishes ,I believe she will handle it by resending to my office on to procced on your working permit approval payment fee, Once we confirm your payment we shall dispatch the original copies of your working permit approval to you and to your management Mrs Hannah J W illiams here in Montreal. I will advise you send your home address together with your nest letter to this department.It will help to dispatch your document through D.H.L to your home or address or office address.

Best Regard
Dr John Br0wn
Ottawa Immigration Bureau Department

Ohh.. so nows it DHL. Not sure about that. I reply..
Quote:

Okay Dr. Br0wn - I think that I understand. I will be in touch with Mrs W illiams of Omni Hotel and send the funds today. Thanks for your insight and look forward to receiving the permit right away.
S@lley Jesse

What a friend!

Jan-26th It takes a few days.And I'm even more surprised to see that these guys are still playin', From my crooked HR lady:
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lly,
How are you doing this morning, I have been waiting to receive information regarding your working permit approval payment fee, I wish to inform you that i have contacted Dr John Br0wn regarding your working permit approval payment fee, He has already been inform that your working permit payment fee should be transfer to his department by Me, And am only waiting for you to complied and send your fee to me through the information i provided to you. looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams
Hotel management and human resources Canada

Doesn't the Government and the employers ever talk?? Geez.
Quote:

Mrs W illiams -

I have sent the account and attached the receipt. Can you give me a telephone call to confirm? Thank you and I look forward to speaking to you about Omni Hotels Canada.
S@lley

Note: Well.. I did send the 'account' with the receipt. The problem was that even though they told me to send it DHL (whatever that is..) I thought it'd be way more secure via Post.

Jan-29th From evil HR Lady..
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lly,
How are you doing this morning,? I will advise you reattached your payment receipt and send to me back , the scanning of the previous file curtains various , you can as well send the information of your payment in writing if you can not be able to reattached it , the information i needed from you are as follow,
Name of the senders.............
Name of the receiver............
Reference Number............
If there is any other information that will be needed from you in other to confirm your payment you can as well provide it bellow . I shall get in touch a soon as your working permit payment fee has been confirm .

Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams
Hotel Management and human resource Canada

But the Fed's said last week that we should go via DHL.. I'm confused:
Quote:

Mrs W illiams -

Very glad to receive your email this morning. I am looking forward to meeting with you and working for Omni Hotel.

The funds were sent and I wonder if you have had a chance to pick up the Moneygram funds? The name of the receiver I believe is Mr Edward Ce_e and the sender is of course me. I was also told at the transfer office that due to security concerns that I should not send this control number as it is important. So what I did was mail the receipt of the moneygram to your office at Omni Hotels in Montreal. I addressed it to H Williams, Human Resources for the Visa fee of $450 US dollars. That is the fee that Dr J Br0wn at the immigration office stated.
So - please let me know if I should contact Dr J Br0wn for confirmation. I received an email from him a few weeks ago stating that a DHL courier will send my documents. Thanks very much and I look forward to being an Omni Hotel representative soon.
S@lley

Jan-29th uh oh.. two ways to send payment?!!
Quote:

Mrs S@lley Jesse,
Regarding to your information bellow, I am in receipt of your pdf file, I thought i sent you information on how your working permit payment fee should be send to us, we are looking forward to receive your working permit payment approval fee, You can as well transfer your working permit payment fee to your employment management Mrs Hannah J W illiams if you wishes ,I believe she will handle it by resending to my office on to procced on your working permit approval payment fee, Once we confirm your payment we shall dispatch the original copies of your working permit approval to you and to your management Mrs Hannah J W illiams here in Montreal. I will advise you send your home address together with your nest letter to this department.It will help to dispatch your document through D.H.L to your home or address or office address.

Best Regard
Dr John Br0wn

Well.. Sh1T- get your act together would 'ya? These guys couldn't organize a bun fight in a bakery! I must reply:
Quote:

Dear Dr Br0wn -

I just wanted to inform you that I have sent the payment to Omni Hotels Canada, to the Human Resources director Mrs H W illiams in Montreal. It was a fee paid for $450 US dollars.

Can you advise me when you will send the DHL courier to my address with the Visa. I need to know so as I can discuss the starting dates of my employment with Omni Hotel.

Regards - S@lley Jesse

Feb-2 I don't think the gravity of what I have done has set in. I also had in the subject line "EXPECTORATE" which I'm not quite certain what it means.. like "to spit"?? hmmm...
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lly,
How are you doing this morning, It' seems you don't receive my letter , If you don't, kindly resend the attached file of your working permit payment slip to me if you want me to confirm your payment and send to Imigration department order wise your money can not be retrieve through my Money Gram agent here in Canada, You can as well send me the reference number of your working permit payment fee if you can not be able to reattached your payment slip back to me.
Good Luck
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

To clear things up I wrote back:
Quote:

Dear Mrs W illiams -

Thank you for contacting me again. Have you heard from Dr J Br0wn at the canadian immigration service? Hopefully they are able to send my Visa for working with Omni Hotel.

Have you managed to receive your payment for the Visa? I posted it to your Human resources office a few days ago, the beginning of this week to be exact. Please check your post mail- I am certain it will arrive soon.

I think the suggestion from Dr J Br0wn to have your company process the money is a much better idea as I like the security of a check (it was certified so noone else can cash it..) I really do not want to get the government offices (like immigration) dealing with payments.

Anyways- contact me once you get the payment.
S@lley

Feb-2 Well we're past week six now... seems like the 'ole battle axe is finally reading her mail.. its starting to get nasty!
Quote:

Hello Mrs S@lly,
I wish to inform you that am sick and tired of sending you a letter for your working permit payment fee
, aawwwww Sad I am no longer interested in your working permit application to Omni Hotel as long you can't follow my instruction and advise on what to do to enable me confirm your working permit payment fee, how can you post a payment slip to my office while you were instructed to scan and attachedyour payment slip through email attached for speed confirmation of your working payment fee, I want to let you know that am not in Omni Montreal since two Weeks now ,am in Omni hotel Toronto trying to salt out some document here , why don't you follow my instruction before sending your payment through post, Anyway If you cant send your payment reference number or reattached your money gram payment slip with the normal PDF attached, then count your self out of Omni Hotel working permit and never write me any longer as you cannot take common instruction,
Good Bye
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Good bye?! Wha..ummmm... but....??

Well.. she wrote more then a few sentences stating how pissed off she is, I think that I can reel her in a little at a time and try to ride this out..

Feb-2 My character shoots back:
Quote:

Mrs H W illiams,

What ARE you saying?!?!

How DARE you question me not doing what I said that I would do??

As a representative to Omni Hotels.. how could you be in any position to dictate prospective workers with a terrifically poor statement like you said??

I do not know if I am more shocked or startled!

How DARE you Mrs Williams! Look closely over your most recent emails.. I said that I would not trust nor use this money transfer thing (..which I still do not understand really how it works.. ) You have given me ZERO help over the past weeks.

I believe that I am in need of a sincere apology. I will be taking this up with the immigration department and ask if this attitude which Dr J Br0wn has dealt with. If I was not attentive - I am sorry. But your instructions did not make any sense, especially when last week you said that I could send the payment to you and then the immigration department says the same thing??

Who am I to believe??

Either way.. you will be proven wrong and an apology will be expected. The receipt of the CHECK for the Visa fee has been posted to Omni Montreal, not a SCAN!!! Why would I post a scan?! The check can be cashed ANYWHERE.. unlike this money transfer business you keep telling me about.

Once you return to your office.. you will find the mail and the check for the Visa there.
S@lley

You try to help some people out - and you just don't get any thanks.

Feb-2 From Hanna W illiams, she's pieced together an email:
Quote:

I mean you should re attached your payment slip back to me in other to confirm your money, the attached file you sent days ago were confirm virus, I will advise you attached it with proper PDF or MICROSOFT attached file and resend it to me , that will enable my secretary confirm your payment so faster, Do i made my self clear.?

Feb-3 Well.. I goofed. Amateurish even- I addressed the email to another character in another unrelated bait. Ooops! I go on to suggest that she's having a problem opening the file I sent her because it was a virus..
Quote:

Dear Mrs X MXXX-

Yes.. I can do that. But I will only once I receive a written apology. You simply I told you clearly that I enclosed the receipt to your office via the post. It should arrive any day.

How can you blame me that I sent you some �virus� with the email. I insist that it is your computer. What is your secretaries email address?

Respectfully,
S@lley

Feb-5 Queen Nasty replies--
Quote:

Am sorry i don't own you apology, Do you think you are talking to a kid? I See you don't have a single respect, You need to approach me with a respect order wise do not contact me any longer, By the way you were instructed to send your payment by Money Gram and send the attached file of your payment slip via attached email to me , But you insist by sending it through postal address, Don't you know that my staff's can easily receive your posted payment slip and withdraw your money through Money Gram or what ever facilities you send it from as am not in Montreal
office, if you wish to reattached your payment slip by normal pdf or Microsoft do that or you send your ten digit payment reference number for me to be able to confirm your payment, you can as well send it to my secretary by email attached bellow [email protected]

Regard
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

But she's still hoping I may budge without an apology. But my character won't. I even got another email address I can abuse in the future..

Feb-8 Well.. the fictitious mail I sent her was magically returned. I'm not very happy..
Quote:

Dear Mrs W illiams-

I must inform you that I have the receipt but choose NOT to forward the details unless I receive an apology from you and your company.

Little has changed. You stated that your staff can receive the funds..well, good luck with that. You should have received it by now.

You will not be able to cash the payment and I will be making a formal complaint of this visa process to my contact, Dr Br0wn within the immigration department.
Regards
S@lley Jesse

Feb-11 Just about 2 months with this one..
Quote:

Dear Dr P Br0wn -

I wanted to write you and tell you of my disappointment with Omni Hotel Canada. More especially the incompetence of the Human Resources Department Mrs H W illiams. Can you tell me where I can direct a complaint? Please feel free to call me at my number to discuss this further.

Regards-
S@lley Jesse

Feb-12 An apology from the HR dictator??
Quote:

Hello Dear S@lly,
How are you doing, Am very much sorry about the way i talk to you few days ago, I was in very bad pressure during the time i sent you that email, I want to apologize for everything i have said and the way i reacted, am Sorry if that may hurt you so much, Pls I really want to ask for your payment reference number because since then i have not receive any parcels from you according to you. And i wouldn't allow the immigration department to querry me regarding the issue of your application , I will advise you re attached your payment slip with PDF or
MICROSOFT or send the reference number in order for me to confirm and withdraw your working permit payment fee and submit to Dr John Br0wn for further procedure of your working permit to Omni Hotel, Please Dear your prompt respond will be solicited.
Best Regard
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Feb-13 I send to her to see how far I can push it..
Quote:

I am sorry..

I thought that you would change your mind but I guess it is too late. Obviously you know that the letter that I sent, along with the certified check of the money, was returned to me by canada post in my mailbox yesterday UNDELIVERED.
I am going to cash the funds in my banking union of redemption.
I am still very interested in pursuing this Visa as I have now changed my life and plans to come to Montreal and work in the hotel industry.
The only way I will continue this is for Omni Hotels to offer a handwritten letter of apology.
I trust you will think about this carefully - I do not want a poor relationship and still very interested in continuing this affair.
I will not resend the fee unless I get a handwritten letter of apology
Respectfully,

S@lley Jesse

Feb-13th I simply wrote back to her...
Quote:

So I will get no apology then?

Best regards - S@lley

And I get back..
Quote:

YOU GO TO HELL BASTERD

Feb-14 I decide to see if I can save any of this..
Quote:

Dear Dr Brown-

I wanted to let you know if there was any other way I could deal with the permit for the application to Omni Hotels Canada?I am been on a fruitless quest trying to satisfy a very selfish and confused, possibly deranged Human Resources Manager: A Mrs W illiams. Who states that she is somewhat 'professional'.

But on the contrary: I have been dealing with this work Permit and Visa on behalf of Omni Hotel where I have wired the funds, gone to the office and even register Mailed the fees. She simply will not accept the fact that she is not professional, rude and even a little crazy. Perhaps she has mental issues.. but either way, I would advise dealing with Omni Hotel on her
behalf.She is a troubled, sorry excuse for a human resources manager and a poor candidate to have any dealings with within your department.

Please contact me further as I wish to lodge a complaint against the old battle-axe.
S@lley Jesse

Feb-15th I get..
Quote:

To Mrs S@lly Jesse,
Am in receipt of the couples of your information regarding the issue of your working permit application to Omni Hotel and the Management of omni hotel and human resources Mrs Hannah J W illiams, I got email from Mrs hannah J w illiams yesterday regarding your application, she layed a complaint regarding your application for working permit, But there is no need of going to further regarding this issue, I wanted to let you know that your document has been file and waited for your working permit processing fee, You are American citizen and we shouldn't allow any problem to occure while processing your working permit to Canada, Now i will advice you go the bank and change the receiver's name to my assistant (Mrs Damaris Nyakundi ) then send the attached file of your payment to me through PDF MICROSOFT , Kindly make use of this
information if you still want us to get your working permit document done, You can as well send the reference number of your payment through your money transfer agent, with that my assistant can be able to retrieve your working permit approval fee. Looking forward to be hearing from you soon.
Best Regard
Dr John Br0wn

Feb 15th I send this Gem:
Quote:

Friends then? Can we see this through?
Warmest regards - S@lley

In which I get back:
Quote:

Wish to inform you that your issue has been re fired to the Immigration Department, advise you to send your working permit approval payment fee information to Dr John Brown,I don't want to answer enemy to some one other there.
Regard
Mrs Hannah J W illiams

Re-fired? Whats that mean? Guess she doesn't want to "answer the enemy"

Feb 15th later that day I'm feeling honest:
Quote:

Hannah -

Well thats too bad. Don't be bitter.
But I have it sorted out - the immigration department wants me to continue with the permit process but I have decided that I would rather work for Saddam Hussien himself then be your personal slave at Omni Hotel Canada.
You are truly sucking the life out of me with this effort.
S@lley

In which she replies:
Quote:

SUIT YOURSELF

Ok then.. I guess it me against the immigration people. I've come this far..
Feb 15th. I continue with the letter from the Immigration people saying that this Witch has laid a complaint.. AGAINST ME!
Quote:

Dear J Br0wn -

SHE laid a complaint??About what?? her incompetence?

She is the one who has given so many incomplete instructions for the permit to work for Omni Hotels Canada. She has been the one uncertain about how she is to arrange payments. And she was the one not being available.

I did send the payment for the Visa via a registered Dynamic Letter which was returned to me last week. I cannot understand nor comprehend how poor of a Manager she is. Terrible.

Is there a way that I can send the payment to you and arrange the Visa separately? I would much rather deal with your government agency then with her incompetence. Can you tell me what the fee is and send me any documentation that needs to be completed. So we can finalize this?

I want to get this Visa and hope that you can help me.

S@lley

In which I get another cut & paste reply..
Quote:

Kindly maintain the information stated,
Send your working permit approval payment fee through the information you received from me this morning Western Union or Money Gram Transfer order , then the rest document needed for your working permit approval shall be send to you as soon as my assistant confirm's your working permit approval payment fee.Do that immediately and get your working permit visa done by Ottawa Immigration Bureau Department.

Best Regard
Dr John Br0wn

Feb 16th Well.. we're back on script. Must change that: [quote]Mrs S@lly Jesse.
What you will be needed

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States

Last edited by dh_mac on Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, DH.

Something that may help others while reading this could be to quote your lad, or use different colored text indicating lad comments and yours. Very Happy

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
dh_mac
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit.. I'm having trouble with the editing of the above post. Perhaps, because of the length??

As of now, I am still baiting this loser from another account. I am still trying to revive the original bait.

Some notes -

I wanted to involve another player such as a Lawyer or someone but couldn't justify it with the background of my character..

This was during the first month or so of solid baiting.. we are still going after 2 months.

I would appreciate any suggestions from this bait..

"..SCAN ME THE BANK RECEIPT AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU SCAN IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT CAN BE SEEINGABLE." Mr_Berkley

"...WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO UNH, TO KILL MY SELF BECAUSE OF A PARCKAGE.." Androse V1ncent-another satisfied customer of ParcelDirect

"..I AM TOTALY DISAPONTED THE WAY YOU ARE TAKING THIS TRANSACTION ...IF I HAVE KNEW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS TRANSACTRION THIS WAY ..I WIL NOT CONTACT YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME"-DR_Usman

Russia United States
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How coincidental, I have also applied for work with the Hotel, the job description they sent was marvellous and had lots of opportunities...

Quote:
Chief Engineer: US$ 3,500 - per month. Responsible for for the entire technical operations of the vessel including engineering, electrical, and mechanical divisions. Extensive experience with minimum five to eight years in subordinate positions on board ships required. Diploma from accredited maritime training school

Wink

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic