SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

baiting in SA

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SA-scambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys, as most of you can probably see this is my first post, YAY Very Happy

Ive spent the last day or so reading all the letters from the main page/site, and I must say I have never laughed so hard!

I have set up some random emails and have already been the winner of several lost millions.

I really like shivermetimbers' way of conning the conman, and I have my very own litte original way of scamming the scammer!

I am in the prosess of setting up a Premuim phone line (similar to the ones used by phonesex companies, ect) Basically it charges you a whole lot of cash if you call the nr.

I am going to perfect a way so that I can keep the scammer(s) on the phone for as long as possible, and hopefully make a large hole in their pocket (all fees collected will be donated to charity)

What do you guys think of this?
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi SA, and welcome.

We do not collect cash (called cash baiting) from lads, even if we have the most noble of intentions of what to do with the money.

What you're suggesting, while funny, is fraught with peril and certain legal questions.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
SA-scambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mmmm...

I doubt that the scammer will go to the police
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, not worried so much about the police.

There's two sides to this coin:

1) We as a baiting site and community do not advocate nor discuss cash-baiting. It has rightfully been determined to be contrary to our main mission (if you are doing this to collect $$, no matter how noble you are, then you are in a very grey area and open to legitimate criticism that you are acting no better than the lad).

2) While the police may not care, question whether you can be tied to this phone number and how safe you are. The police may be the least of your worry.

However, issue #2 is your concern, issue #1 is this Site's.

That said, welcome to Eater and I hope you can learn a lot. Smile

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3

Last edited by JMRazor on Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
SA-scambaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get the point, I will rather stop it then.
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No but there is an issue of security. If you pi** a scammer off a bit it is unlikely he is going to have the inclination to try and track you down. If you steal his money then that might push him sufficentley over the edge. Remember although these baits make these scammers look like bumbling fools we are dealing with some very nasty criminals here. Even though he might not be in your country most European, North American, SE Asian countries and Australia have sizeable West African populations and whilst many West Africans make honest, upstanding and hardworking citizens of said countries there is a criminal element in these populations and international 419 cells do exist.

Edit beat to it by Mr. Razor
Edit 2 also realised you are in South Africa, as I'm sure you know 419 cells do exist in your country

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is nothing to stop you from doing it if you want to, the risk is yours, just don't post about it on here, I'll lock this on my way out.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic