SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

It has Begun......."Rocket Man"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
zeekman1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey everyone! My first Mugu has been baited. Not much so far. I did get a PP and some sort of validated bank ID but they are so small I can't even see them. BTW, I found this site a week ago and it is amazing! You are all gods.. Laughing this site has sparked so much energy in me that I am already starting to bait these bastards. I'm an amateur but Im going to eventually get good at this. Any tips would be appreciated as I work along as a virgin baiter... Check out the work so far....

First I get this:

Date: 27 January 2008
Subject: REPLY URGENT
GREETINGS,

I am Achie James the manager of Auditing and Accounting department of a prime bank in Africa. In my department, I discovered an abandoned sum
of US$36 Million dollars (thirty six million dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers (John Shumejda) who died in a plan crash on 4 January 2002. You can view this CNN site for more details.

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/

I need a reliable someone with a foreign account to be able to receive this money, even an empty account can serve to claim this money. Should you be willing to complete this transaction, send to me your private telephone number for easy and effective communication and location?

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of late John Shumejda for over 5 years now I seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin of the deceased John Shumejda. So that the proceeds of this account valued at ($36 million u s dollars) can be paid to you and then you and me can shear the money. 60% to me and 35% to you and the balance 5% will be for the expenses we may insure during.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you more details on this transaction trusting to hear from you.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. Achie James

Ok my first scammer Email!!! YEAHHH! I guess...anyway, here is my response.

Dear Mr. Archie,

This sounds like a great deal Mr. Archie and normally my company, "Tossin Yasalads", would be quite interested. However, my company is presently only supplying scholarships for short term Art work that pays only 3,000-14,000 US$ per piece. It is simple work. But a man of your stature surely would not be interested in such easy work for small amount of money. You are dealing with millions. I wish I could help you Mr. Archie. Good Luck in your search!

If you know someone who is interested in supplying Art for small amounts of 3,000 to 14,000 US$ please let us know.

Sincerely,

Terry Yahki
tossinyasalad industries
[email protected]

And his "response" which is probably automated

Dear Terry Yahki,

Well, you sound promising and confident of your self and little business and I hope and believe I could help you in this.

I know that this transaction will be of good help and advantage to you at the end of the day to enhance your business and I will strongly want you to be my partner in this transaction.

I want you to send to me as a matter of urgency your information to enable us proceed in this;

Your full name and address
Telephone and fax numbers
A copy of your identification

Attached is my identification to assure you the genuinely of this transaction, my international passport and my banks identity card. I am the manager of Auditing Department of Standard Chartered Bank Plc Nigeria, I am married with two kids, am 58yrs and this is my phone number; 234-80444-6913.

Your urgent reply to this mail,

Best regards,

Achie

I respond to hopefully jar something out of him early.

Dear Mr. Archie,

I am sorry Mr. Archie but I do not think you read my last email in full. I suggest you re-read it again

1. Perhaps I should tell you what our company does. "Tossin Yasalads" is a non profit art scholorship program that gives funds to aspiring artists. We only pay 3,000-14,000 US$$ per piece of art that is completed to specification. We currently only have $336,356.00 US$$ to disperse and the money is going quickly. We do not just give this money to anyone however, you must have artistic skills. A sample piece would be necessary, which you would be financially reimbursed for.

2. I will not give out any funds for scholorships and personal information to someone without having a CURRENT picture of them holding our company name. This picture must be clear and you should hold a sign saying "I like Tossin Yasalads" or "I will be Tossin Yasalads". After this is complete THEN I will be able to proceed with our transaction process and personal information. Unfortunatley, we only have around $336,356.00 for this quarter to disperse to our overseas Artists. My company, "Tossinyasalads" is only giving out funds for Art Scholorships. No previous experience is necessary. We are simply a non-profit organization who gives between 3,000-14,000$ US for Art work. This Art is then put into a database where it will be sent to space as a "time capsule". It is EXTREMELY important work and we must have strict dedication. This art work can sometimes range from simple wood carvings to paintings.

This is how the process works:

We deliver you a sample then you replicate it as close as possible. After analyzing this piece, we would then proceed with paying for the sample (3,000-14,000) then proceed to process more work. If you are interested please email back ASAP as we need to start the analyzation process immediatley.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in please send me the picture as described. If not I will pass this work on to other possible future artists.

If you are not interested I wish you good luck in your endeavor.

Best Regards,
Mr. Yahki
Tossin Yasalads Industries
[email protected]

I think I am going for the Space/Astronaut angle. Mabye my supporting character I will introduce will die in a tragic rocket launching accident to send poor Archies art into space. Any tips or help would be appreciated
shaken13
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck from amateur to amateur. Wink
Well, I don't know If he will send you pictures this early, but It looks like you've got the right idea. Keep me updated!
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@zeek --- you are right, that is an automated responses "or script". So don't put way to much efforts into your intial responses.

I like your modality though. Your going to have to be a bit patient perhaps, until he gets off script or desperate. Maybe you can ask him a question or two, and see if he replies (Likely in all CAPS and in far worse English than the scripted replies). Once you get him off script you just might get a foot in the door with this lad.

Good work

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
zeekman1978
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again Mr. Archie writes back:

Dear Terry Yahki,

I have gone through your mail properly and the content noted.

To this, and inasmuch to what you wrote to your line of business I am not an artist and cannot claim of what am not perfected in it.

I give good kudos to your organization the good works of helping humanity to progress and opportunity of good living.

I want to also know if you can use your good network to assist me nominate a bank account where this sum of money valued USD$36M will be transferred at the end of the day and we can invest from it altogether.

I believe that you are God sent person to me to be in partnership as we process and actualize this fund in our favor.

Thank you in advance as I receive your good response to my mail to you

I write back trying to get him to give me something:

Dear Mr. Archie,

As said in previous email, you do not need previous experience. Perhaps you could take part in our handwriting sample department? You live in Africa correct? We do not have a division set up in Africa yet. This Signature department of "Tossin Yasalads" does not pay as much as the Art Department but can pay well. We usually pay 2,000.00-8,000.00 US $ per project. Perhaps you can use this money to free up your 36M$? If it was up to me Mr. Archie, I would be happy to help you but I simply cannot give you funds without some samples first.

Also, your passport and Bank ID were too small to see. Can you please send them again and a CURRENT PICTURE. I would like to see you holding our company name on a simple sign. You can simply write "I LIKE TOSSIN YASALADS".this will be fine. Once you do this we can move forward in securing the money. I will also pass along my current information once this is done.

Once again, I want a CURRENT PICTURE of you holding a sign with my company on front. Please simple say "I LIKE TOSSIN YASALADS".

I am very interested in helping you secure this money so please get back to me ASAP
-Thanks

Terry Yahki
Tossin Yasalads Industries
[email protected]
Bigglesworth
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard Terry.
Good effort so far. He's neat too though, as he is still trying to rope you into his scam. Is there any way you could slowly reel him in by suggesting you could work together? ...His money would come in useful in your philanthropic art endeavours. Maybe after a while you could get him off script and then he's lost....... Twisted Evil

If not, don't waste too much time on him. There are hundreds of thousands of the scamming lice out there to play with. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic