SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

*** THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH, JIM LAD! ***

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We should have a guard of honour for you, Shiver.

You walk under an archway of upheld trophy photographs, inspect a parade of trophy artworks, and leave to the stirring strains of the Lad version of YMCA...

Thanx for laying the foundations of a great community. I'd call a lot of people here friends and colleagues, and you made it possible.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you feel that earthquake? That was me fainting..... Shocked Shocked

Shiv, two years ago, I spent about two weeks reading all your baits. It were YOUR baits that got me hooked to this site and why I registered. However, it was the community that you gathered around you, that made me stay for the last two years. Yes, the community will live on without you, BUT you will be dearly missed. Thank you so much for all the work you put in here, the advice you gave, the laughs you gave to us. You are the inspiration of countless scambaiters all around the globe. Even if you are not here anymore, your published baits will still be inspiring hundreds and hopefully thousands of people to join the fight against the lads, and to join this fine community you have created here.
All the best to you and I really hope you will come back one day and teach us another lesson of your truly outstanding baiting skills.

Btw, I heard rumors that a few thousand lads started dancing on the streets of Lagos when they heard you retired, is that true? Wink

"your papa, i do you ok, you do fuck your self off goodday" Hitman lad to Usm4an B3ll0
"fuck you and your mumu family for ever andv ever, you go die for bicycle accident this year" Hitman to Usm4n B3ll0
"once again thank you for the disappointment and arranged confussion." Barrister Ise
"Do you said am stupid" lad posing as Mike Pence
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Postcount doesn´t matter.
pony Rolling Eyes (Admin Certified)
9x United Kingdom 2x Spain Benin Netherlands Nigeria Switzerland
Mortar x12
Radden
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to you, I know how it feels to have work take over your life and having little time to do anything Laughing

Take care and good luck out there.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Impromptu celebrations break out in West Africa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVnmXHSScOs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1l6RTS-VNA&NR=1

Best of luck Shiver,

Dia go deo leat!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I've had time to sleep on this bombshell, I can reply properly.

Thank you. Thank you for the site, my "home" for over two years now. Thank you for your baits. Without them I'd still have a life. Thank you for getting the lads to do all those crazy things for our entertainment - something I'm still in awe of, and feel I could never match up to. Now go, put your feet up and remember to pop in from time to time to see us.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you so much for everything you've done. Your baits have been an inspiration and the Eater community really is something special.

Good luck with real life. Eater won't quite be the same without you around, even to those of us who haven't really spoken to you all that much. Sad

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This as got to be part of a Bait we don't know about just yet. Shocked

..... Good luck Shiver, you are going to be a hard act to follow

419Easter Wink won't be the same without you.

Pachanga
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best to you, Shiver.

Closed lad accounts

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck in everything you do Shiver. If this site is any measure, you'll be a fantastic success!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow I'm gobsmacked!

Thanks for hooking me on this weird hobby.
Best wishes in RL clapping

Here's to the future under the new admin beers!
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck Shiver with your future projects.

Thanks for this site that has helped a lot of victims and brought together a community of good people working for a common goal. You will be missed as many have stated before me. So make damn sure you stop in from time to time. Have fun with all the new free time Wink

Thanks again for everything, words cannot do justice for my appreciation.

Ook

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
luckey

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The king is dead. Long live the king.

Like so many here, it was your baits that led me here. As humbling as it was to learn for myself how difficult it is to accomplish even modest baiting successes, I'm glad I stuck with it and found ways I can contribute.

As impressive as your baiting antics were, I really think your greatest strength was your skill in assembling and managing just the right mix of people to build a truly remarkable community.

You will be missed (but probably not by the lads).

Good luck with whatever is around the next corner. I hope you have the will power to hold the line and move on. I doubt I would.

Welcome to the real world. Be safe, and write a few stickies. I doubt you'll need a mentor.

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Words cant desribe how you have affected this community, certainly not my words anyway.

You have inspired roughly 20,000 people to come together for a common cause of helping strangers while having fun.

These people from all parts of the world have worked side by side to achieve our number 1 goal of wasting the time and resources of lads and I feel privelidged to have been a part of it.

Thanks to you I now have people from many countries of the world who I consider close friends and collegues in this fight for internet justice.

I will be sorry to see you leave the big office but you leave it in good hands and you can be proud of that as well as confident that we will continue the good work that goes on.

You can add my wife to the list of partners who is not so impressed at what you have done but that's OK, she didn't like it back when I played computer games before finding this place either

Good luck in whatever you do and please come back to visit when time permits

The lads may well be celebrating your retirement but just think of the stories they would be telling at the party. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate, what can i say what hasn't already been said, just thanks for your help with my stuff over the last couple of years, without your help it would have been crap Wink

You're a legend man, take care and good luck in the future
Sad

pony pony Mortar x18
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not much I can say either, Mike, that hasn't been said above.

Thanks for all that you've done.

Cheers

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
packman
Elite Baiter

Location: In his own little world but it's ok, they know him there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver my friend (I can call you that right?) i few months ago i stumbled onto this site while bored at work, i started to read that stories on your baits and laffed, i had found a place that i have felt at home , something i havent felt in a long time since the old prodigy shut down, i was inspired to have a go, and found a community of wackos like me. all because of something you had started. it brought us all together for a common good cause. and created friendships that span the globe,
I have just started my first bait and hope I can waste time and resorses of the lad in a way that would make you proud.
I hope you come back offen to say hi. and again THANK YOU,

The receipt you send is totally invisible ok-Kelly

FUCK YOU SMALL BOI YOU ARE POOR IN HEAD AND SOUL
AND GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SCAMMING HOUNST MEN LIKE ME.. Segun Akintemi
pony <-- I got a pony WAHOO Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x3
Capella
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked What can I say.

Shiver, your published baits showed me that we can make a difference and have a real impact on the criminals. Without you making this website and publishing some of your work I most likely never would of stumbled across my new hobby.

While its a loss for "team good guys" with your passing of the baton, what you started all those years ago is getting bigger everyday and I can see any change of momentum anytime soon.

I wish you all the best in RL and hope you get a chance to pop in and see what you started get better and better.

Malaysia
Bafty Crastard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care, mate.

Awww, don't go..... Sad
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. The Godfather of scambaiting is retiring. It's a dark day in the hearts of us mere mortals.

Well, we wish you the best in your endeavours. Thank you so much for all that you have done for this site and this community. You have caused countless wasted hours for me. Your scambaits are undoubtedly the very thing that got me interested. Your baits are top notch and we can only hope to carry on. You have definitely given us the means to do it.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I... I don't know quite what to say. You will be missed Confused

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I knew I felt a great disturbance in the force last night....

Shiver - thanks for everything (including the fish!).... we will miss you. Don't be a stranger here.

Rover - we are in great hands. Now get these swabbies manning the oars and lets move this tub!

Oh right I'll go get me oar, sorry boss.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your retirement. Well deserved!

I've only been around here for a year, yet this has been one of my greatest hobbies I've ever had, thanks to your site. Very Happy

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
Cheeking
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lurked a lot, and laughed a lot, thank you Shiver. All the best for your future endeavors.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shiver,

Man I really do hate goodbyes. Always have. This place will not seem the same without you Shiver.

I am sure that I am not the only baiter to say that your baits were, and sometimes still are, the inspiration for many of my baits. The ridiculous churches, the wild safaris, lad vs. lad mayhem, etc... all built upon the foundations that you built such a long time ago.

Thanks to you starting this awesome forum, I have made some pretty good friends here. This site has become so much more than a way to screw over lads. It has taken on a life of its own.

I am sad to see you leave. I hope that you return one day. In the meantime though, know that you will be missed, never forgotten, and always welcomed back.

God bless you Shiver

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks to you Shiver. You da man.

P.S.: any ideas for an honorary avatar?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic