SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mr Kofi Kwame

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
madjock
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In his first e-mail not copied here he told me he was the manager of Barclay's Bank Ghana, he must have got a transfer.

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 26, 2007, 12:12 PM

Dear Bill,

I really appreciate your response to my mail .As I did explain to you in my very first email message to you, I made this US$29.5Million dollars out of the branch office excess profit for the 2006 fiscal year. I choose you because I cannot be directly involve for I am still working with the bank as a branch manager and I needed someone to stand on my behalf and claim this fund. You should know also that in this transaction you are not dealing with me directly rather you will be dealing with our Head Office, but I will educate and guide you until this money is transferred into your account only if you follow up all my advices till the end.

This transfer is a bank-to-bank transaction, you will only stand as the depositor of this account: Non-Resident account no:0044049642,The transaction is 100% risk free but requires absolute confidentiality on both sides as we progress in the transaction in view of its nature. I do believe that both of us can work together and I re-assure you once again that as far as you follow my advice till the end we will achieve our objectives and this money will definitely be in your account within three banking days from the day of the approval.

I have been in the banking industry for the past 16 years and have put in all efforts to satisfy them. I believe that this is the way that I will receive my reward for active service, but my fear has always been doing this business with the very wrong person who will not want to give to me my own share of the fund after the remittance has been affected.

So please I need a concrete assurance from you that you will not let me down. I am married and blessed with four children who I will want to give the best out of life. I also believe that this money will go a long way to enhance the future of my family.

Remain blessed as i await your reply for more details and modalities of this transaction.

Merry Xmas & Happy New Year

Best regards,
Mr.Kofi Kwame
(I.C.B Manager)
Ghana, Accra.West Africa
Cell: +233 242 911131
Email: [email protected]
---------------------

Hello Mr Kwame.

Thanks for getting back so quickly, like I said I would like to help but I have a bit of a problem at the moment, I don't have a full time job or the use of an office from which I have access to a computer, I am having to use an internet cafe and I'm limited to the amount of time I can use it, the phone number I gave you 01 206 338 2213 is my mobile/car phone if you can phone me on that and explain what you want me to do that would be great.

PS should I be driving in traffic I will be unable to answer the phone, please leave all the information and I will get back as soon as possible.

Bill

----------------------

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 27, 2007, 11:56 AM

Dear Bill,

While I thank you for your timely response to my proposal, here are the modalities I have mapped out to move the fund to your nominated bank account includes the following:

(1)I will program your details on the entire International Commercial Bank's database as depositor/holder of the Non-resident Account presently holding the US$29.5Million dollars.

(2)With your names duly programmed on the bank database, I will then issue a Backdated Deposit voucher showing your name as holder of the Account. The Backdated voucher would also indicate that the account has existed with our bank before now.

(3)I will then provide you with a draft application with which you will re-write on your company's letterhead paper and then, email it to the bank Head Office requesting Closure of the Non-resident Account/wire transfer of the funds to your designated bank account.

With the above structures, you practically become a customer of our bank. When you therefore apply to my head office for closure of the account/transfer of the funds to your designated bank account, the scenario would wear the context of a foreign customer who wants his account closed with the funds transferred to him abroad.

NOTELEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH OUR HEAD OFFICE DIRECTLY AND NOT ME AND I WILL BE GUIDING YOU UNTIL THIS MONEY IS TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.ALSO ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD LET ANYONE IN THE BANK KNOW THAT I AM INVOLVE FOR MY SAFETY IN THE BANK.

Urgently send the following:
1) COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.
2) YOUR FULL NAME AND AGE
3) YOUR OCCUPATION AND HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS
4) YOUR TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER

I will be programming all these information�s in our database as the original depositor. With your prompt attention to my advises in this transaction. I assure you that this transaction will be completed within three banking working days.

Best regards,
Mr.Kofi Kwame
(I.C.B Manager)
Ghana, Accra.West Africa
-------------------------

Bank Details

Dear Kofi

Ref : Para (3) Copy attached.
I will then provide you with a draft application with which you will re-write on your company's letterhead paper and then, email it to the bank Head Office requesting Closure of the Non-resident Account/wire transfer of the funds to your designated bank account.

As I explained in my earlier e-mail I am unemployed at the moment and therefore cannot respond on company headed paper to you bank.

I can in fact make up an fictitious or imaginary company in my name purely for the benefit of this transaction, although this will be illegal on both our parts but I assume you are willing to overlook this for the sake of the US15 Million Dollars we both plan to make out of it.

I hope you find this acceptable, but I must insist that this remains highly secret between our-selfs and at no time must this get to the knowledge of the police forces of your country or mine.

Please call me on 01 206 338 2213 as I said I have to use an internet cafe for e-mails and I am not always able to visit one every day.

Your friend Bill

--------------------------

Re: Bank Details

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 28, 2007, 4:26 PM

Hello,
I called your number 01 206 338 2213 yesterday, but no one to pick it up, why? or did I call at the wrong time? please make sure your there to pick my calls, I'll call you again today as I go from my work.

Your idea is nice I like it, please see want you can do for our benefit.

Regards,
Kofi
------------------------

Re: Bank Details

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 28, 2007, 7:12 PM

Your telephone is not good, I keeping calling and all I get is the message on the phone, how come you never answers your phone and it never rings? why? this is so kind of joke? please call me.
------------------------

Phone Number

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Dec 29, 2007, 9:40 AM

My Dear Kofi, calm down,

What time did you call me, the time distance is between us is 8 hours so if you phoned me in the middle of the night "my time" I'm not going to answer the phone.

I've just realized that I missed out a 0 (zero) in the number I gave you, the number should start 001 202 the rest of the number is the same, it's the mobile/car phone answering service I use, if I'm driving I cannot answer the phone, at present I'm on parole from prison if i get caught breaking the law for any reason at all I could be sent back to the slammer, this is the reason I want to get the money, US 15 Million Dollars will enable me to start a new start with a new identity somewhere safe.

I've come up with a couple of ideas for the company I'm going to start, I don't know whether to setup an old peoples home or a orphanage, what do you think, will anyone at your bank ever call or try to contact the company I setup, if they do they could realize it's a cover and blow it for us. let me know.

Your friend Bill

Ok, Thanks.

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 29, 2007, 11:13 AM

Hello,
Many thanks for your understanding and making the telephone thing very clear to me right now. Following your question, I think the old people home is a perfect idea, ok, be advised that the bank will not call USA because Africa government believe so much in America securities, that they have the best security in the world and that no much lies like in Africa. It'll work my good friend.
Please my good friend can you try your best and call me just for one min and I shall call you back immediately, will that be fine? I hope so please call me or send me sms on my phone, because I need to hear your voice just once and I'll strongly believe in you, and I need you to send me an I.D for my own security reason.
Please try to understand, we are living in a crazy world today, it's not that easy for me to fully trsut you without the above.
I shall wait to hear from you so that we can proceed, as soon as I hear from you, I'll quickly forward the copy of the letter which you'll re-write and send directly to the bank, ok.
Regards,
Kofi.

Security

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Dec 29, 2007, 4:13 PM

Hello Kofi my good friend.

I'm setting up a company I can pretend to work for right now, I was going to setup a fake Real Estate Company but I can quite easily change that to an Old Peoples/Nursing Home, if I finish them in time I'll send you copies so you can see what they looks like, and let you choose the one you think is the best, it looks like I didn't waste my time in the State Pen after all.

The Parole Officer has found me a job in a Chinese Pizza Parlor working nights so I should be able to phone you when I get a spare minute at night, the phone number you quoted in your address block, is that for your office at the bank or your private phone number, would I ever need to phone you at the bank. In your last message I received ok you mentioned something about a sms what is sms can you explain.

I am also paranoid about security as well, I don't want any of this getting back to the parole board or I am in deep trouble, I have to be sure nothing will go wrong with this deal, so far all I know about you is that you are a bank manager who wants me to help you "move" 29 million dollars out of your bank, as far as I know you could be setting me up for a sting.

I won't be able to e-mail you now untill the new year all the shops and internet cafes are closed for the public holidays, have a nice new year.

Your friend and partner Bill

---------------------------

Urgent Attn.

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Dec 31, 2007, 3:08 PM

Dear Bill,
How are you today? i hope all is well. I am still waiting for you to send the information�s as required so that i will program your details on the entire International Commercial Bank's database as depositor/holder of the Non-resident Account presently holding the US$29.5Million dollars

With your names duly programmed on the bank database, I will then issue a Backdated Deposit voucher showing your name as holder of the Account. The Backdated voucher would also indicate that the account has existed with our bank before now.

Urgently send the following:
1) COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR DRIVERS LICENSE.
2) YOUR FULL NAME AND AGE
3) YOUR OCCUPATION AND HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS
4) YOUR TELEPHONE / FAX NUMBER
I will be programming all these information�s in our database as the original depositor. With your prompt attention to my advises in this transaction. I assure you that this transaction will be completed within few banking working days.

Best regards,
Mr.Kofi Kwame
(I.C.B Manager)
Ghana, Accra.West Africa
-------------------------------
I let him stew for a couple of days

Happy New Year

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 2, 2008, 10:41 AM

The Farting in the Bog Nursing and Care Home
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/scammermick/?action=view¤t=thefartinginthebognurseinghome.jpg
The All Above Board Real Estate Agent Company
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/scammermick/?action=view¤t=theallaboveboardestateagent.jpg

Hi Kofi

Don't you read the e-mails I send you, I told you no where was open over the holiday period,

What does I.C.B. in your address stand for, is it the name of the bank you work for.

Listen I stole a mobile phone of some dumb british tourist over the new year, I don't know how long it will operate for before they switch it off, but you can use this number to phone me 07092898323 it's a british number so you will probable have to use the phone code for britain. Phone me 6 oclock in the evening your time on Thursday 3rd Jan. What does sms mean.

Look kofi I've attached the the phoney companies I'm going to use to help us get the money out, have a look and see what you think, pick the one you think is best, remember these two companies don't exist, I've given then false telephone numbers, phoney addresses and a made up web site, the proprietor is the name of one of the wardens at sing sing prison when I was there. Everything else is a load of crap. Are you sure no one at the bank will ever try to contact the company we use.
Does anyone else know about this.I don't want any of this getting back to me if anything goes wrong.

You've got my name, phone, fax number and you know I'm unemployed right now, there's no reason for you to know my age what good would that do and I prefer not to put my address on anything that might be traced back to me,
the parole officer has my passport and drivers permit is there anything else I can use instead.

Don't forget phone me on the 3rd 6 PM in the evening.

your friend and partner bill

Re: Happy New Year

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 3, 2008, 3:45 PM

Hello,
Please you are required to contact this lawyer whom will assist you obtain all the vital documents and will come to the bank and sign on your behalf before the bank can transfer, his contacts are as follows:
Name: Barr. Hanson Titus.

get back to me as soon as you hear from him,ok.
Thanks,
Kofi
----------------------------

The Lawyer

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 3, 2008, 4:21 PM

Hello Cofi my friend.

What did you think of the phoney companies I set up, you didn't mention then in your last e-mail, did you get them, let me know if you didn't receive them and I will send then again.

I thought that you were going programme the banks computer so that I appeared as the depositor/holder of the non-resident account, and then fake a backdated deposit voucher in my name.

Why do we need a lawyer it's just another person to share the money with and how do we know he won't go to the police with this information for a reward.

What does sms mean, I asked you in my last e-mail and you haven't answered the question.

Let me know.

Your friend and brother Bill

--------------------------------

Re: The Lawyer

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 4, 2008, 10:03 AM

Hello my good friend,

The phoney companies is fine, thats why I didn't say anything again about it, because you did it well, ok. As for the lawyer, you need the lawyer because you can not come to Ghana to the bank here and sign your payment approval before the final remittance of the fund into your account which you'll give to the bank. I hope you do understand why you need a lawyer, don't worry about his reward, is just a little money once you receive the funds ok.
Sms is a cell phone text message on handsets, like if you have a cell phone, you can go to message and send me a text message on my cell phone here in Ghana and I'll receive it.

Please contact the lawyer today so that by monday he'll get the approval and the bank will then contact you, ok.

Regards,
Kofi.
------------------------

Introducing Mr Quozi Modo "me" a rival scammer from the same bank as Kofi.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON !!!!!!!!!

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 7, 2008, 1:10 PM

Hello Mr Kwame.

What the hell is going on, I opened my inbox this morning to find I've been sent a near identical e-mail over the weekend from a Mr Quozi Modo of the International Commercial Bank "the same bank you say you are the manager at" offering me 40% of 32Million US Dollars.

I think you had better write back as soon as possible and explain whats happening, I'll be in the internet cafe for the next hour, you better call me,

I don't want to get screwed up on this deal by you or anyone else, it's ok for you you're supposed to be some big shot banker, I've got too much to lose if this deal goes tit's up, I've already ordered myself a new BMW with personalize plates.

Mr Bill Barnacle
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Urgent Attention

[]
quozi modo sent it to me on Jan 5, 2008, 9:33 AM

Dear Sir,

My name is Mr.Quozi Modo I work with the I.C.B. bank Ghana West Africa. kindly be informed that we have over draft of US$32.5Million dollars in our bank. So based on this matter, I has decided to contact a foriegn person like you whom shall then contact our bank as the beneficiary to the fund as we shall preper and present you to the bank.

You will get 40% plus 5% of the total sum for your assistance. Be advised that you will be responsible for any charges out side the bank, which is why we are giving you the above mentioned 5%. But be informed that all transfer charges at the bank shall be deducted from the total sum.

All required of you for now is just to call me on my direct cell phone +233 252 778932, or forward your cell phone number so that I can call you and advise you on how to start your first contact with the bank. We need a lawyer as well for our documentations. Remember on no condition shall my name be mentioned before the bank, because I work there, I hope this is well understood by you.

Regards,

Mr Q Modo.
International Commercial Bank
Meridian House, Ring Road Central,
Private Mail Bag No. 16, Accra North,
Accra, Ghana
http://www.icbank-gh.com
233 252 778932

-----------------------------------

I think I've lost him, I think the 2nd "scammer" was introduced to early, what does anyone think.

jock

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Decent job. You had him off script in a few places with is always good. Remember, lads are greedy. Just slow down a bit and you will keep him hooked.

Also, if all else seems to be failing, just ask him a few questions. That is always good to keep lads busy and drag things out a bit.

As a last resort, you can always apologize, saying your confussed or cautious because you lost $20,000 in an investment in West Africa two years ago. Then he will be convinced you are a possible victim worthy of his scamming time.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
madjock
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 9, 2008, 9:46 AM

Hello Mr Kwame.

I've received another e-mail from someone from the ICB offering me money.

I thought it was only you and me who know about this deal, the more people who know about it means less money for you and me.

So far that makes 5 "five" people who know about this deal, is it still on or what, I still need the money.

Can you get back to me.

Bill

-------------------------------------------------
Read Very Carefully And Get Back To Me Immediately. (Happy New Year)

Mr.Nana Koffi sent it to me on Jan 8, 2008, 7:57 PM

From The Desk Of, Mr Nana Koffi.

Attn/Pls,

Provision Of Account For $9.3Million USD.

My name is Mr Nana Koffi. I am the Regional Manager of International commercial Bank of Ghana,[I.C.B] Accra Branch Ghana. I write you this proposal in good faith; I am married with two lovely children. I am a man of peace, and have sincere respect for human feelings and opinions. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I. As the Regional Manager of Ghana west Africa Bank , Accra branch Ghana it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city, Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of last year, 2006 business report, I discovered that the branch in which I am the Manager made 9.3million United States Dollars ($9,300,000.00) which my head office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have placed this funds on what we call Escrow call account with no beneficiary. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money, so my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 30% of the total funds as commission.

There are practically no risks involved, the transaction will be executed under a Legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law, it will be simply a bank-to bank transfer, and all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of these funds who made the deposit with my branch so that my head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account under few working days. If you accept to work with me I will appreciate it very much as you are the first and the only person I am contacting for this transaction.

Send me an email as soon as you receive this message if you think so that we can go over the details and your direct telephone number so that we can have oral discussion.

Thank you in advance and bless you and your family.

Sincerely,
Mr Nana Koffi.

Contact The Lawyer Mr. Bill

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 9, 2008, 9:52 AM

Hello My friend,
What's going on? why are you still delaying this our transaction by not following my advise and contact the lawyer we need, because once you write to the bank demanding the for the transfer of $29.5 Million the bank will ask you to come and sign or that you should get a representative to sign on your behalf.
As per the mail you forwarded to me, that is non of my business what someone do in any of my bank branches. I am only here with my transaction with you, which I am very sure of because I deposited the consignment myself. Please follow my advise and we shall claim the fund out from the bank volt.

Regards,
Kofi.
RE: Contact The Lawyer Mr. Bill

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 9, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hello Kofi.

I'm not trying to delay things, it's just that these other people have possibly found out about the excess profit and could be maybe trying to "move" the same money as us, and we finish up with nothing for our troubles.

Do you have any security at the bank you can report them to, or warn them off.

Listen if you want to speak to me contact me on Skype my user name is xxxxxxxxxxx we can talk this through ok. let me know what time you want to talk ok.

Your friend bill

------------------------------

jock
madjock
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 10, 2008, 10:49 AM

Hello Kofi how are you today.

Do you have a Skype account, if so what is your Skype address and I will phone you on it.

Have a nice day, your friend bill

Have U Contacted The Lawyer?

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 10, 2008, 12:39 PM

Hello,
You just have to trust me on this matter Mr.Bill, please follow my directives and advise so that we can receive this money, ok. Please contact the lawyer and stop reading those mails you are talking about from icb, ok.
Be informed that nobody in my branch office knows about this money, because it's 2006 dec. account and not 2007, so it might be that someone has made another money like that this 2007, I'm not sure, but i am very sure of my own transaction, because i made the first deposit with the Belview Security Company in Spain, remember before you told you want it by bank to bank transfer, so I had to write to the company to re-call the money back to the bank for wire transfer, which you have been delaying by not contacting the lawyer yet.
Please you know i don't have time to chat on the internet, am always at work, from 6:30 am to 7:30 pm. You see my good friend no time to chat online,ok.
Regards,
Kofi

Power of Attorney

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 10, 2008, 6:11 PM

To Barrister Hanson.

You are to act on my behalf as my attorney with the "Power of Attorney" in my name, in the transfer of certain funds from the International Commercial Bank Accra to a bank of my choosing.

You are also to liaise with Mr Kofi Kwame the manager of the said International Commercial Bank, for further instructions.

You are to forward to me for signature any and all paperwork pertaining to the above transfer.

At no time whilst conducting this arrangement or at any time in the future are you to discuss this matter with anyone other than myself or Mr Kofi Kwame.

Mr Willian "Bill" Barnacle.

---------------------

Update

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 10, 2008, 6:12 PM

Hello Kofi.

Thanks for your info and update, I didn't know the money was from the 2006 financial year, it must be well hidden then.

Kofi I would trust you with my life, it's just that I don't trust you with my share of the US29 Million dollars ha ha ha, what are you going to do with your share of the money, me I'm going to buy myself a small country estate it's called Mexico. I've already taken delivery of my brand new BMW convertable. I can see me now sunbathing on a beach next to the fallen madonna with the big boobies.

I have sent an e-mail to barrister Hanson with instructions with what to do, do you want to see a copy.

Skype is not an internet chat service it's a voice service somewhat like a normal phone only via your computer, you said in an earlier e-mail you wanted to talk to me, well this is the safest method, it's a lot safer than a normal phone no one can bug it or listen in, it's untraceable.

O yeah by the way my name is Mr Barnacle or Bill, not Mr Bill, you sound like some country hick when you write like that.

Your friend bill

----------------------

Re: Update

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 14, 2008, 9:13 AM

Hello Bill,
How was your weekend? I hope good. BMW is a very good car. I love it.
Please you need to contact the lawyer today regarding your finally transfer endorsement. Kindly be informed that the fund is ready to be transfered into your account today as the lawyer informed me, so you need to contact that lawyer urgently for him to come to the bank and sign on your behalf, ok.
I wait to hear you have contacted the lawyer today.
Regards,
Kofi.

Re The Lawyer

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 14, 2008, 10:15 AM

Hello Kofi.

Not to bad a weekend thanks, except for the weather, torrential rain and flooding in some areas.

I contacted barrister Hanson on the 10th Jan thats 4 days ago, has he not contacted you yet.

You don't think he's been in touch with one of those other bank officials and is trying to work out a deal and somehow keep the money for himself do you.

Yeah the BMW is a cool car, but the parole officer is getting a bit suspicious I'm driving a $50,000 car but I'm only earning $100 per week in the Pizza Parlor where I work, I've told him I had a lucky streak at the dog track.

I'll be glad when the money from this "job" is in my bank account.

Have you thought about contacting my on my Skype account yet.

Keep me updated you friend and business partner.

bill.

----------------------------------

Hello Bill

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 15, 2008, 7:01 PM

Hello Bill,
How are you today? I can see you are enjoying your new BMW car, thats good. Sorry for my delay in responding your mail, ok, it's wrok. Anyway have you heard from the lawyer, because we need him in this transaction fast, it'll only take just three working days to effect the transfer bank to bank wire.
Plesae keep me informed as soon as you hear from the lawyer, ok.
Regards,
Kofi.

Re the Lawyer - No sign Yet

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 15, 2008, 9:41 PM

Hello Kofi.

Thanks for your update on whats happening.

I've not heard from the lawyer as yet, can he be trusted, as I said in my last e-mail he might have talked to one of the other officials from the bank and be going behind our backs to get the money from them, even now he could be moving the US29 Million dollars to his own account.

Did you give me the lawyers correct e-mail address, the one I have is [email protected] can you check to make sure this is correct.

I really need to speak to you about this deal, just to make sure every thing is going according to plan, I'm starting to get a bit jumpy right now, after all 15 Million dollars is a lot of money by anyone's standard and this is the biggest job I've ever done, I don't want it to get screwed up at this stage of the game, I've got too much riding on it.

Try and contact me tomorrow, my skype account user name is (billxxxxxxxxx @ xxxxxxxxx) I'll be hanging around the internet cafe all day, e-mail me first to arrange a time.

Your frind and partner bill

Re: Power of Attorney

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 16, 2008, 3:26 PM

Attn: Mr.Bill.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your transaction offer. I am happy. Sorry for my delay in responding.

Kindly be informed my legal office here we have rules and every client must follow the rules of my office work. Mr. Bill, be informed that you are to pay me the sum of $850 dollars before I start working as your legal lawyer respresentative. The payment will assist me in such as transport to the bank and federal high court.

Send the money via western union money transfer today so that by tomorrow i shall get the approval from the federal high court and then i shall go to the bank and endours on your behalf and the bank shall release your wire transfer of $29.5M Dollars into your account which you'll provide. Send the money with the follow below informations:

Name: Hanson Titus.
Address:Accra, Ghana.
Test Question: Who?
Answer: God.

Then forward the MTC No. by email to enable me collect the payment. I'll advise you to quickly send my legal office charges fees today so I can start tomorrow morning.

Thanks,
Barr. Hanson

Ref The Lawyer

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 16, 2008, 4:20 PM

Hello Kofi.

I've just recieved an e-mail from Barrister Hanson Titus, the trouble is he wants US $850 Dollars before he will do anything for us, normally in my country the bill is paid after the work has been done.

He says he wants it to pay for transport to and from the bank, what type of car is he driving a Rolls Royce.

I think it would be a good idea if you could look for another more trustworthy lawyer to deal with this.

Your friend bill
Copy of the lawyer's e-mail.

Attn: Mr.Bill.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your transaction offer. I am happy. Sorry for my delay in responding.

I've not bothered repeating the e-mail here, it will just waste space.

Ref The Bill/Payment

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 16, 2008, 4:21 PM

Attention of Barrister Hanson Titus.

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I will have to correspond with my partner Mr Kofi Kwame with reference to the payment of the US $850 Dollars prior to commencement of employment on your part.

Can I inform you my name is not Mr Bill, my correct name is Mr Bill Barnacle, Mr Barnacle or just plain Bill, I think at least you can manage to get that correct.

Mr Bill Barnacle

No Problem Bill

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 16, 2008, 7:39 PM

Hello Bill,
This is very good bill, please we have to do as the lawyer says, just send half of the money then I'll pay him the balance,ok. That is how the lawyers work here in my country, Barrister Hanson is a very good lawyer well known here in my country, him him the transfer will be easy and fast because everybody respects him alot in the bank, ok. Please do not open up too much to him regarding this transaction ,ok.
Please bill send $450 dollars today to him and I'll give him the balance tomorrow morning so that he can start up tomorrow. Call me if you can today after sending the money so that i'll know, ok.
Regards,
Kofi
-----------------------------

The Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 17, 2008, 8:48 AM

Hello Kofi.

Jeez Kofi it's going to take me a couple of days to get that kind of money, I've not been out of prison all that long and I've told you I only get $100 per week in the Pizza Parlor, I'll have to see if I can borrow it from friends or get my Cousin Litmus to help me with a couple of jobs.

Can you pay this Titus my share of the expenses and I'll pay you back in a couple of days when I get it, I don't want to lose out on my share of $29 million for the sake of $450, get this Titus to hold back the payment of my $15 million untill I pay you.

Kofi my friend do this for me and I'll pay you the full $850 when I get it, it'll only take a couple of days maybe a week at the most.

You need me to get this money out of your bank, after all the trouble I went to inventing those phoney companies to help us, every things set up now.

I'm banking on you to help me Kofi, don't let me down.

Your friend bill.

Re: The Payment

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 17, 2008, 10:23 AM

Hello Bill,
I can understand your situation right now, but you still have to send something no matter how small it is as your on contribution to this transaction, ok, that is why you are getting the share of $15.M dollars, ok, and for your good information the funds will now get to you via ATM VISA CREDIT, the lawyer said he'll open a new account on your name with your documents and they bank will load the $29.5M inside the card and post through DHL to you, which is very good and no risk.

Please send anything you have at hand right now today, and I shall then complete the balance, ok. If you are not sending anything from your side, it'll take it as you are not meet for this transaction.

Your good friend,

Kofi.

Give Me Time

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 17, 2008, 10:40 AM

Hello Kofi.

Don't worry I'll get the money somehow.

Me and my cousin will go out tonite and pull off a couple of jobs, I should have the full $450 by tomorrow ok, I will then send it to either you or Titus.

Don't cancel this deal on me Kofi, it's only a couple of days for christs sake.

I'll e-mail you tomorrow.

bill

The Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 18, 2008, 8:52 AM

Hello Kofi, how are you

Kofi me and my cousin Litmus went out last nite and did a couple of jobs, we got some money but not near enough to send any, we have to eat as well.

I know of a ranch up in the hills near where I used to live, the owner has a flock of pedigree sheep, we're going to check it out tonite and go back on Saturday nite and steal 20 / 25 of them, I know a welshman who will give me $30 dollars each for them.

Kofi I can send the full amount to you Monday afternoon, just give me until then ok.

It's the weekend tomorrow nowhere is open, even lawyer don't work weekends so I couldn't send the money even if I had it, two more days want make any difference.

Can you stall the lawyer for me, to give me a bit of time.

your friend bill

Don't you just know cousin Litmus is going to do something untoward with those sheep. Yee Har.

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 8:48 AM

Hello Bill,
That's fine, I'll call the lawyer and tell him to wait till monday that you'll send it so he can proceed. I wish you'll make it today so we can get this fund and do all we want. Just send it directly to the lawyer and not me please, ok.
Regards,
Kofi

Ready to send the Money ok

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 21, 2008, 8:56 AM
1 attachment The Newspaper.jpg (175 KB)

Hello Kofi.

I got your phone call ok on Friday nite ok, but I told you I would be out casing the joint we were going to rob ok, I couldn't phone back Saturday because I was too busy getting the sheeeps ok, and we were geting rid of the sheeps yesterday.

I've managed to get all the money together, but not without a bit trouble, we were caught by the rancher and he called the police, but we managed to steal 27 of his sheep before we were caught, you can read all about in in the paper cutting I've copied to you.

The reason we got caught was because cousin Litmus got carried away by the sight of all those sheeps, him being a Hillbilly redneck from the rhonda, don't believe what it says about me in the paper most of it was made up by the press.

Can I send the money to you instead of lawyer Titus, he's only ever e-mailed me once and then asked for money.

How do I transfer the money, can you let me know.

How soon will it be before I can expect to receive my share of the cash.

Your friend bill

Newspaper report on Bill Barnacles arrest.

http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/scammermick/?action=view¤t=TheNewspaper.jpg

Very Good News.

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 2:17 PM

Hello Bill,
That is a very good news from your side today, please you can send the information to me by email, but send the money by western union money transfer directly with the lawyer's name:
Name: Hanson Titus.
Address: Accra, Ghana.

Ok, be assured that as soon as the lawyer receive's the money today, because there is still time here now, is just 2:30 here in Ghana now, ok, so I'll advise you to quickly go and send the money now and forward the payment MTCN code to me by email, so by tomorrow morning the lawyer will start up this transaction and it'll take only three days for you to receive the fund.
I'm sorry you have to go through such thing before you could get the money to send to the lawyer.
I'm waiting Bill.
Regards,
Kofi

Time to introduce another character, Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers.

Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 21, 2008, 2:47 PM Show details

1 attachment Form_Cal �nacle.jpg (159 KB)

Hello Kofi.

For any amount over US $200 Dollars the bank has to inform my parole officer for him to clear the amount, I went to transfer the money this afternoon and found out you or lawyer Titus have to fill in the attached form.

When it's been filled in you have to an you e-mail back to the Parole Board at the following e-mail address :

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers at [email protected]
Sheriff Rogers is my parole officer, he's not very happy about what happened over the weekend luckly he doesn't know we got away with the sheeps, thats why he's stopped any money going out of my account, he's also only letting me have US $10 per day to live on.

So the sooner you return the form the better for the both of us.

regards bill

Copy of the form to be filled in.
http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/scammermick/?action=view¤t=Form_CalPar_BillBarnacle.jpg

Re: Payment

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 3:08 PM

Hello Bill,
What kind of thing is this with you? don't you know the lawyer's name again? please kindly fill it there right now and send the money urgent before the time will go today.
The information is :

Name: Hanson Titus
Address: Mile7, Accra Ghana.
Transaction Amount: $450 dollars
Sign: H.T 21th Jan.2008

Please write as I wrote it here and send the money urgently, we still have little time here to pick it up.

Kofi
---------------------------------

FW: Payment

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 21, 2008, 3:18 PM
1 attachment Form_Cal �nacle.jpg (159 KB)

Hello Barrister Titus.

I've asked Mr Kofi Kwame to fill out the attached form, he seems to think it is up to you to complete and return.

Mr Bill Barnacle

------------------------

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 3:29 PM

1 attachment documn.pdf (158 KB)

Hello Bill,

Here is the form filled and attachment. So please send the money before the close here today,ok.

Kofi

The Form

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 21, 2008, 3:38 PM

Hello kofi.

The form should have ben sent to the Parole Board e-mail address.

Buck Rogers might think I filled it out myself and just rip it up, try and get lawyer titus to do it correctly.

bill

Re: The Form

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 3:44 PM

Hello Bill,
I have attached it to the Parole Board e-mail address, I forwarded a copy as well to you. so please send the money today before the close. I'm waiting.
Kofi

Buck Rogers

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 21, 2008, 3:50 PM

Thanks Kofi.

As soon as old Buck contacts me and says its ok I'll send the money, he is pretty busy right now though so I believe .

bill

Re: FW: Payment

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 3:53 PM

Dear Bill,

I have signed and forwarded the form back to [email protected].

Thanks,
Barr.Hanson

Barr Hanson to Deputy Buck Rogers

The Form

Barr.Hanson Titus to me

Dear Sir,

I have received it and endorsed it, kindly check the attachment.

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers to Barr.Hanson

Barr.Hanson Titus

Sir,

Can you state what the proposed money transfer is required for.

The US Government could require you to compete the following forms in the interest of national security.

1. Anti money laundering form.

2. Anti terrorist form

Sheriff B Rogers CHiP

From Barr Titus to Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers

Barr.Hanson Titus to me

Dear Sir,

Kindly demand all those from my good friend in US, Bill. I don't think all this $450 dollars has anything to do with Anti money laundering/ Anti terrorist. Be informed that the money is too small to demand such requirements.

Hanson.

Re: Buck Rogers

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 21, 2008, 8:38 PM

Hello Bill,
What is all this Buck Rogers questions to the lawyer? asking the lawyer to fill another form, 1. Anti money laundering form.

2. Anti terrorist form

You have to talk to him that this is just for one of your family in Ghana here. just $450 dollars. Please if this can't work, then I'll have to look for another person who can take care of this transaction because you are delaying this deal too much Bill and I don't like it.
Kofi.

Have You Sent The Money?

[]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 22, 2008, 10:35 AM

Hello Bill,
Please have you sent the money to the lawyer? if not, i need to know why the delay? because you said you have the money with you, if you can't send it yourself, then find someone to help you send the money like you cousin, ok, you know you just came out of the prison thats why the America is watching you, ok.
Think fast and do as i tell you for our betterment, ok.
Regards,
Kofi.

Cosin Litmus

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 22, 2008, 10:50 AM

Hi Kofi.

Good thinking on your part, I can see you're the brains of this outfit, why didn't I think of getting cousin Litmus to help, after all he isn't know to the police in this part of the country.

I'll get in contact with him asap.

If Sheriff Rogers contacts lawyer Titus tell Titus not to mention whats going on, it might be a good idea if Titus keeps e-mailing Rogers asking for updates on the forms.

your friend bill

From Barr Titus to Buck Rogers.

Barr.Hanson Titus to me 10:58 AM

Hello Sir,

Please the required money is just as help. We are close friends in the pass. I need the money from him to complete and buy my air ticket to USA for a visit.

Thanks,
Hanson.

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers to Barr.Hanson show details 11:20 AM

Sir/Madam,

Can you forward the following information to this office to confirm your legal entry into the United States of America.

1. Entry Visa issued by the office of The President of the United States.

2. Date of entry into the United States of America.

3. Date of exit from the United States of America

4. Flight details for you inward/outward flight.

5. Copies of your flight ticket, showing inward/outward flight details, seat number, smoking or non smoking.

The above information will be forwarded to the Department of Internal Affairs United States Government.

California Parole Board.

From Barrister Titus to Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers.

Reference Payment

Barr.Hanson Titus to me 1:38 PM

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that I have not yet a visa with me, but trying to proceed with the little help from my good friend that I believe just came out from prison, and I know he don't have much, he would have given me more that could be enough for my ticket, I still thank him so much for his offer to give me $450 Dollars. Just that we have you people on the way now, I just pray it works out well with us sir.

The air ticket to USA is up to $1,850 Dollars. I have no such money now, because of the past xams I spent almost all I made last year on my family. I so wish I had all this requirements already, I would have forwarded it without any delay. Please sir I beg you in the name of God to look into my case well and reason with me, to assist me make my dream of visiting the United States of America come through.

I thank you for your time sir.

Yours truly,
Hanson

From Barrister Titus to Bill.
Re: FW: Payment

[]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 22, 2008, 1:43 PM

Dear Sir,

I have just sent the office email telling him that your my good friend, so you just want to help me with some money to get my visa and come to visit you just for one week, ok. Read his email below:

Sir/Madam,

Can you forward the following information to this office to confirm your legal entry into the United States of America.

He sent me a copy of the e-mail Buck Rogers sent him.

Re: Cosin Litmus

[]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 22, 2008, 1:49 PM

Hello Bill,
You how God works? is just like this to help you know what to do at the right time, I starongly believe I shall be with you in the states soon and you shall learn alot from me, I shall also learn alot from you, that is how this life is, you have your cosin there let him just send it to the lawyer, finish, just three days from the day the lawyer will start, the ATM VISA CREDIT LOADED CARD shall get to your hand and you'll buy for the BMW, I love that car, I know I'll enjoy little with you in the car once I get over. Please let do this as people who wants to succed in life, ok. I need my share of that fund badly Bill if you understand what I mean?
OK, my good friend, I shall now await to hear very good news from you and your cosin soonest for our betterment.
Kofi

Record on File

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers to Barr.Hanson 2:37 PM

Sir/Madam.

Be advised your correspondence will be kept on file, this office will revue it and contact you at a later date.

Buck Rogers Deputy Sheriff CHiP,

for The Department of Internal Affairs,
United States Government,
Californian Branch

Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame (and more) on Jan 22, 2008, 5:41 PM

Hello Kofi
Hello Hanson

Have you picked up the money yet, cousin Litmus made the payment earlier today, I couldn't go to the West Union office with him Sheriff Rogers is watching me to closely, but he said everything went ok, I've told him to disappear for a couple of days so Sheriff Rogers doesn't suspect anything.

The payment was made in the name of my cousin Litmus Barnacle the payment was to Hanson Titus, and his address is Mile7, Accra Ghana.
the amount US $450 Dollar.

We're nearly there ok.

your friend bill

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 22, 2008, 7:18 PM

Hello Bill,
This is very good news on our side today, Please have you forwarded the MTCN code to the lawyer so he can pick up the money first thing tomorrow morning as the time here is 7:25 pm.
I believe by tomorrow morning the lawyer will pick the money and start up fast.
I'll love you to keep me updated ok.
I'll send you an agreement regarding our transaction that as soon as you receive the fund you'll only take your share and nothing more, which you'll sign and keep a copy.
Your true friend for betterment future.
Kofi.
------------------------------------

Forward The MTCN Code.

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 22, 2008, 7:27 PM

Dear Sir,

Be informed that you did not forward the full western union money transfer informations such as: the MTCN Code / The test question? / The Answer.

Kindly forward the above required information to enable me collect the money tomorrow and proceed with your transaction payment release order. Be further informed that your payment will be via ATM CREDIT CARD (VISA) they bank will open a new Visa account on your name and load the fund inside the card and send to you through DHL which will take only four days.

Forward the above western unionh information to enable me proceed. As soon as I get to the bank tomorrow I'll update you.

Regards,
Hanson.

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers to Barr.Hanson 9:06 AM

Case File - HANSON/5528/1/B

Sir/Madam.

1. Your case file has been forwarded to The Federal Bureau of Investigation for further consideration.

Deputy Sheriff Buck Rogers CHiP.

copies to :

Department of Immigration United States Government.
Department of Alien Life United States Government

Why Are U Delaying This?

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 10:25 AM

Why Are U Delaying This? send the full payment information to the lawyer Bill.

The Payment

Sent to Kofi Kwame (and more) on Jan 23, 2008, 10:46 AM

Hello Kofi
Hello Hanson

I had a bit of trouble tracing cousin Litmus, I finally traced him down to his sill up in the hills.

There is one problem he didn't send the payment by Wester Union, he got distracted by a hot looking chick in the MoneyGram office so he sent the payment via MG, thats not a problem is it.

The Branch he sent it to is : Sg Ssb Ghana, Kaneshie Market Branch, he thought that sounded like a central branch, the reference number is : 48205531, and the question and answer I told him to use at the WU office is, Question "sheep" and the Answer "shagger", if MoneyGram require a security question/answer he would have used those.

He said it was sent noon yesterday, thats midday to you.

How soon can I expect the payment to me.

Sorry for any delay.

your friend bill

I Need The MTCN Code

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 1:18 PM

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that you did not send the MTCN Code number and the test question? plus answer.
I am in the office waiting urgently to pick up the money so that I can proceed today before the bank closing time and request that the bank should urgently release your fund as you have instructed to a new visa credit card account and post the card through Dhl / FedEx to your mailing address. Be informed that it'll only take four days by fast post as mentioned above.
I await to receive the full payment information to enable me proceed.

Thanks,
Hanson

FW: The Payment

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 23, 2008, 1:51 PM

Hello Hanson.

Copy of the e-mail I sent earlier, the number is highlighted in it.

bill

The Bank

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 23, 2008, 1:59 PM

Hello Hanson.

Are you in a Western Union Office or a MoneyGram Office.

bill

About Going Sir To M.G

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 2:25 PM

Dear Sir,

I just checked my mail now and saw it, so you'll have to give me some time to go to the money gramm and pick up the money, as soon as I pick up the money I shall from there go directly to the bank for the applaction request of your fund through Atm Visa Card as I have tolld you before, it'll only take four days to delivery to your mailing address. Kindly forward the correct mailing address now.

Thanks, and look forward working with you sir.
Hanson.

WOOPEE

Sent to [email protected] on Jan 23, 2008, 2:37 PM

Hello Hanson.

No problems.

I can almost taste the money, I'm going to buy the biggest house in Crinkley Bottom with my share.

Woopee

bill

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 3:50 PM

Hello Bill,
What's going on you gave the lawyer wrong MTCN Code, why?

The Code Is Not Correct

Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 3:56 PM

Dear Bill,

Be informed that the code number you gave me is not correct, check it fast and get back to me.

Hanson

I am Still Urgently Waitng

[]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 4:12 PM

Dear Bill,

I am still urgently waitng to receive the correct code number to enable me pick up the money from the money gram here, they said the number is not correct.

Hanson
------------------------

The Code Is Wrong Bill

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 23, 2008, 4:12 PM

Hello Bill,
Please check the MTCN code very well and get back to the lawyer as he's urgently waiting at the bank.
Kofi

The Numbers

Sent to Kofi Kwame (and more) on Jan 23, 2008, 4:24 PM

Hello Kofi, Hanson.

I'll check back with cousin Litmus but he's been dinking his moonshine all morning and is falling over drunk.

Hanson leave the MG office and go back tomorrow I should have Litmus sobered up by then and I can check the numbers myself.

This is a real bummer, I'll kick shit out of Litmus when I see him later, don't worry I'll get the numbers.

bill

Why So Much Delay Bill?

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 24, 2008, 9:59 AM

Hello Bill,
What's going on Bill? why so much delay, this week is almost out, do you know that? we didn't gain nothing this week, why? this is not good on our side, ok, this is not to take to long, but you are making look too long something Bill, come on act fast. Haven't you seen your cosin yet?
Please don't make the lawyer loss hope and trust in us, I'm beging you in the name of God.
Kofi
--------------------

[*]
Barr.Hanson Titus sent it to me on Jan 24, 2008, 10:11 AM

Dear Sir,

I am still urgently waiting on you this morning.

Hanson
-----------------------

Wait

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 24, 2008, 10:48 AM

Kofi.

I'm trying to dispose of Litmus's body.

bill

Re: Wait

[*]
Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 24, 2008, 11:55 AM

Hello Bill,
What's going on? have you been able to get the correct MTCN Code from you cosin? please try and correct the number now before the day runs out, ok. Anyway, I talked with the lawyer this morning he said he's going to the bank this morning to open a new credit card account on your name so that the bank will load the (USD$29.5 M) inside the card. I just pray you correct this issue of his lagel fees before he changes his mind, please now that he just started.
Kofi
------------------------------------

The Form

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 24, 2008, 12:50 PM

Kofi.

I've got to get rid of the body first before I start to look for the form.

When I got here yesterday Litmus was still drunk, I asked him what he'd done at the MG office he just started laughing at me, I got mad and the next thing I can remember is standing over his body I'm covered in blood and there's an axe embedded in my cousins head.

I've got to chop his body into small pieces and feed it to the hogs, that way there's no body, luckily his cabin is in a remote area so no one knows I've been there, the people round there wouldn't think twice about shopping me to the police or even blackmailing me for my money.

Don't tell the lawyer about this or he might go to the police.

I should be finished by tomorrow then I can strip his cabin for the form.

bill

I'm not happy with your doings Bill....

Kofi Kwame sent it to me on Jan 24, 2008, 1:49 PM

What kind of thing is this you're doing? you killed your cosin? NO u don't have to do that why? very soon we shall become millionars and you're killing someone now, please fix yourslef well and get back to me fast, but should I look for someone to assist me finish this transaction?
I'm not happy with your doings Bill....

RE: I'm not happy with your doings Bill....

Sent to Kofi Kwame on Jan 25, 2008, 9:25 AM

Kofi.

Don't worry every things cool here, the police will never find out, they're so dumb they couldn't catch a cold.

I've started to search his cabin for the form but I'm not sure what it looks like, have you ever seen one. colour, wording anything, I'll take a trip to the money gram office later to see if I can get the information from them.

You don't need anyone else to assist you with this, we're nearly there now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I should have killed Litmus off, I should have just put him in a Coma.

I've had no more e-mails from Kofi all day.

mad jock
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic